DA II: Hawke's Lesbian Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers

Hawke looked at her: "What?"

Merrill took Hawke's hand in hers and looked in her eyes and said: "Something you find rather embarrassing."

Hawke suddenly realised what she meant. Bethany had told her that she liked her. Hawke's face turned red. She looked away and started to stutter.

"O-Oh, I-I..., Look, i-if..."

"It's okay." Merrill said with a smile on her face.

Hawke was so embarrassed that she couldn't look back at her. She was mad at her sister. Mad for telling her this secret. Now she will never talk to me again, Hawke thought. Suddenly, she felt Merrill's soft hand touching her cheeck. Hawke turned her face, looking at her. There she was, the most beautiful elf in the world, smiling, caressing her.

Merrill moved her face closer to Hawkes. Their faces were now an inch apart from each other. Hawke felt Merrill's hot breath on her lips, she could feel her warmth on her skin. Hawke put her hands on either side of Merrill's face, now feeling her warm cheeks even better. They looked in each other's eyes. Hawke lost herself in Merrill's beautiful green eyes. It was as if time stood still.

Then, they moved closer and their lips touched for the first time. Merrill's warm lips felt soft and warm. Hawke had dreamt of this moment from the first time she met her. This warm sensation felt like heaven. Merrill's lips made Hawke's body go numb as she lost herself, enjoying the amazing moment. She didn't want this moment to end.

When their kiss ended, Hawke couldn't help but feel a little sad about the lost warmth of her lovers lips. They looked in each others eyes again, both smiling. Merrill moved herself so she was in the position where she was on her knees on either side of Hawkes thighs, keeping her face as close to Hawke's as possible. She wanted to feel Hawke's warm breath on her pale skin.

They started kissing again. Their warm lips touched again. They opened their mouth a little and Hawke felt Merrill's tongue gently entering her mouth. Merrill's toungue massaging hers drove her crazy and she let out a small moan. Merrill touched her arm, gently caressing it. As she did this, Hawke took of Merrill's blue top, revealing a white bra. As they continued kissing, massaging each others tongue, Hawke's hand gently glided over her back, touching her soft, warm skin. Merrill trembled with each soft touch of Hawke's hands.

They continued kissing for several minutes when Merrill sat up, she looked Hawke in the eyes. She could see the lust, the love, the tenderness. She smiled as she put her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra, slowely taking it off, teasing Hawke, every second. As she let them fall to the ground, Hawke saw the most beautiful sight. she had the most beautiful breasts. They were round and had tiny pink nipples. They felt smooth as Hawke gently took one in her hand, caressing it, playing with it. Merrill let her head fall back in excitement as Hawke touched her breasts, and she let out a small moan when she felt her fingers on her nipple.

"Oh."

Merrill's breathing increased as Hawke gently pinched her nipples, as she played with her breasts. Hawke managed to lean forward, the pain in her leg now completely gone thanks to Merrill's soft body, and started kissing one of her breasts while caressing her back, gliding her hands softly over it, wanting to touch every inch of her body. Her breasts smelled amazing. She slowly kissed around the nipple, teasing, playing as Merrill moaned. Merrill put her hands on top of Hawke's head and gently fondled her hair. Hawke finally stopped teasing and kissed her nipple, gently nibbling on it. Hawke felt Merrill's hands grasp her head a little harder as she moaned in excitement again. As Hawke kissed one nipple, on of her hands found it's way to her other breast, gently groping it, playing with it, teasing, pinching.

Hawke felt Merrill's hands go down her head on her back, now unhooking her bra as well. Merrill's soft hands on her back made her nibble her nipple a little harder as Merrill moaned in ecstacy. Merrill let Hawke's bra fall to the ground next to hers and took Hawke's face in her hands. Hawke stopped playing with her breasts and looked up, in those stunning green eyes. They kissed. As they kissed Merrill slowly pushed Hawke on her back and stopped kissing. She looked at Hawke with a smile of lust on her face as she made her way down her body. She kissed her lips, kissed her cheek, kissed chin, kissed her neck. She slowly kissed and licked every inch of her body as she made her way down to Hawke's breasts as Hawke moaned and trembled with every kiss, with every touch of her soft, warm lips, with every touch of her tongue.

Merrill smiled now as it was her turn to tease Hawke. She very slowly kissed her breasts, kissed around the nipples, just as Hawke did, as she caressed the side of Hawke's body, Hawke softly moaning as she does it. The excitement rose as Hawke's body burnt up. When Merrill finally kissed her nipple, Hawke arched her back a little and she cluthed her hands on the bedsheets in pleasure. Every kiss on her nipples felt like heaven, every lick made her more excited, with every caress, she trembled. Merrill stopped kissing her breasts and made her way further down.

Just as before, she kissed every inch of Hawke's body, licking, teasing, playing, letting her moan in pleasure as she made her way down. When she reached Hawke's belly button, she stopped for a short moment to look into her eyes. Hawke's bright blue eyes were filled with lust, pleasure, excitement. Merrill started kissing around her belly button, sometimes licking it. As she did this, she moved one of her hands to one of Hawke's breasts, groping it, caressing it. Hawke moaned in pleasure. The feeling of Merrill's hand on Hawke's breasts drove her crazy. She moved her own hand to Merrill's and helped her massage her breasts as she began to moan louder. After kissing her belly button she moved further down.

Merrill finally reached her, now soaking wet, panties. Merrill took a deep breath and took in the beautiful scent. She had never smelled something this good before. Hawke wanted Merrill to take of her panties and play with her pussy, but she didn't. Merrill teased her again. She started kissing the inner of her left thigh, slowly making her way up to her panties. When she almost reached them, she went back down, kissing again, teasing her. With every kiss, she heard Hawke moan, she saw her getting wetter. She continued teasing her by beginnig to kiss the inner of her right thigh. Just the same way as before, slowly, gently kissing until she reached her panties and then made her way back down. Hawke couldn't take it anymore, she wanted her to take off her panties. She wanted to feel Merrill against her pussy, she wanted to feel her fingers, her soft lips, her amazing tongue. And finally, she felt something the soft fabric of her panty against her thighs.

Merrill was slowly taking off Hawke's panties. The fabric felt soft and amazing as it glided down Hawke's thighs. Merrill took it off and smelled it again one last time befor throwing it on the ground. It smelled amazing. Merrill looked back at Hawke and saw her pussy. She had a bit of blond pubic hair. Merrill moved her head closer to Hawke's pussy. Hawke could feel Merrill's warm breath against her pussy. The air that glided around it. It teased her. She looked down and saw Merrill looking at her, smiling. Hawke moaned again as Merrill kissed her inner thighs again, teasing. Then Merrill stopped, waiting a brief moment before she gently started to lick Hawke's clit. Hawke let out a big moan.

"Aah!"

She arched her back in pleasure, feeling Merrill's amazing tongue playing with her clit, teasing it. with each lick she got more excited, with each passing second, her body got warmer. She cluthed her hands on the bed sheets again. Her eyes rolled back, moaning, experiencing the best feeling in the world as Merrill continued to lick her clit. She could feel an orgasm building up. Merrill noticed it too and stopped licking her clit and made her way a little further down to her pussy. Hawke's lips were soaking wet. She started licking her pussy, gently pushing her tongue down her hole. Hawke arched her back even further wich made her push herself harder on Merrill's tongue, pushing it deeper. The pleasure was incredible. Hawke lay there, arching her back, screaming and moaning in pleasure as Merrill started pushing in deeper, licking faster. Hawke felt the orgam approaching. As Merrill continued licking, Hawke groped her own breasts. She felt Merrill pushing her tongue deeper than before and this pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm was incredible, her whole body started shaking, she was screaming in pleasure, clutching her breasts, trying to breath. Merrill continued licking to increase the duration of her climax. This continued feeling made her reach the top of her orgasm and liquid squirted out of her covering Merrill's face. Hawke's entire body went numb and she fell back down trying to catch her breath as Merrill was still licking.

Merrill stopped licking, kissed Hawke's pussy a few more times and moved so she was laying on top of Hawke, their faces next to one another. They looked and each other and smiled. Hawke licked the fluids off of Merrill's face and they started kissing again.

They stopped kissing and Hawke said: "Your tongue is magic, Merrill."

Merrill smiled and started kissing her again. As they were kissing, Merrill quickly took of her skirt and panties.

They stopped kissing and looked at eachother and Hawke said with a smile on her face: "Now it's my turn to make you happy."

They gave a quick kiss and Merrill moved so that she was sitting on her knees on either side of Hawke's face, her pussy just above her lips. Hawke now had a clear view on Merrill's hairless, beautiful pussy taking in it's aroma. The scent alone drove her wild, she couldn't imagine what it tasted like. But she knew soon enough. Merrill lowered her body a bit so her pussy now sat on Hawke's soft lips. The taste was indescribable. Hawke started to move her tongue, sliding across Merrill's pussy, not entering yet. Merrill started moaning. Hawke closed her eyes as she gently and slowly continued licking Merrill's pussy. This feeling was almost to much for Merrill. Her head was tilted back and her mouth as open as she moaned and sarted massaging her own breasts. This feeling only increased when she felt the first touch of Hawke's toungue inside her. Her moans were now louder and harder, filled with pleasure. With every touch of Hawke's toungue she moaned louder, harder. Merrill was now so wet that she started dripping out some liquid out of her pussy. This taste made Hawke crazy and hornier. While she was licking Merrill, she moved one hand back to her own pussy and the other to her breasts started playing with them again.

She slid two fingers in her own pussy while licking Merrill's. They were both moaning, screaming in ecstasy. Merrill moved one hand from her breasts to her clit and started rubbing it. The pleasure of both rubbing her clit and feeling Hawke's tongue inside her almost pushed her over the edge. She was now moaning and screaming even louder, pushing herself deeper onto Hawke's tounge. Hawke started masturbating and licking Merrill even faster and harder than before. Whit each thurst of her own fingers the pleasure rose, with each lick she could taste more of Merrill's liquid in her mouth. Hawke pushed her tongue deeper than before and heard Merrill scream and moan louder than before. This last thrust of her toungue pushed Merrill over the edge and she squirted out even more liquid into Hawke's mouth. She trembled, moaning, screaming in pleasure as she orgasmed, her pussy now tightening around Hawke's tongue.

The feeling of Merrill's pussy tightening around her tongue and her last thrust pushed Hawke over the edge again as she came a second time, moaning. The liquid squirted on the sheets. Hawke continued licking Merrill, both to continue her orgasm and taste more of her delicious liquid. Merrill moved after a while and went to lay back town next to Hawke.

"Oh Maker, that was amazing." Merrill said.

Hawke smiled and looked at her and said: "I love you Merrill."

"I love you too Hawke."

They kissed again and hugged each other. They lay there for a while untill Merrill said something.

"You know, I am a mage, I could cast a spell so that I would have... something extra down there"

Hawke looked at her and smiled. She kissed her and said:

"Next time."

Cartman94
Cartman94
138 Followers
12