Dad and Mom Teach Kids How to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Maggie let out a groan, again he was going way too fast, but he started out okay. Maggie was too far gone now to stop him. She gripped his head and as he munched on her clit, she pushed against his lips and tongue and started cumming. She grabbed his hair and pulled back to get him to slow down, her clit was way too sensitive for her to let him continue.

Sitting up she shook her head at him; "My god Judd, you started out great, but once you started eating my pussy once again you lost control. You got my motor started, but then you floored it instead of climbing the mountain slowly, you raced up it and fell of the cliff. Next time we'll do it in our bed and I WILL teach you the correct way to eat pussy and the pace to set!"

Maggie pushed Judd back into Tim's desk chair and climbing atop him, she grabbed his cock and holding it steady she lowered her plush, petite body downward and slowly took his thick stiff cock into her hot, tight pussy.

Across the study, while Judd was eating Maggie, Tim was pounding Barb merciless. Both Tim and Barb were covered in sweat and bodily fluids. Barb had cum twice already and was racing towards yet another orgasm.

She let out a groan when she felt Tim pull out of her sloppy cunt and pulling her onto the sofa, flipped her over and Barb rested her forearms on the arm of the sofa, she knew and happily anticipated Tim's cock in her pussy from behind. She let out a long sigh as she felt his long stiff cock slide deeper and deeper into her.

Tim bit down on his bottom lip when he sank into Barb's pussy. Even though he ate her to orgasm and she came twice from their fucking, she was still rather tight, even though she was extremely wet. Her cunt muscles squeezed his cock and he began pounding away at her like a man possessed. He reached around and grabbed hold of both of her firm tits and squeezing hard, he planted his sweat covered chest against her equally sweaty back. He bit her earlobe and whispered, come on Princess, cum for me again, I want you to squirt again, if you cum for me I'll cum in your sweet pussy. Oh fuck Barb; I can feel your cunt muscles like a vise squeezing my cock. Cum, come on cum for me Princess!"

She twisted her head and caught his mouth with hers and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. Letting out a loud squeal into her father's mouth, she started cumming and cumming.

Tim picked up the pace when he felt her cumming, he pounded her harder and harder, the sound of their skin slapping together turned Tim on even more and reaching down he diddled her clit and she drenched his hand as she started to squirt again. Tim groaned loudly and started filling her pussy with his hot cum. He pulled his hand out from between her legs and placing it over her face and she took the bait and began licking her own cum juices from his hand.

Both of their bodies fell to the sofa and their loud breathing was quiet compared to the screams of Maggie for Judd to fuck her harder echoing through the room.

Tim planted soft wet kisses all over her shoulder and neck; "My god Barb that was fantastic, next time we're spending the entire week-end in my bed and we're going to suck and fuck till we drop. I can't wait to see you and Maggie together licking each other's pussies while Judd and I fuck the two of you!"

Maggie started cumming when she heard Tim; "Oh fuck me deeper Judd, oh shit I wanted this to last longer, but just listening to Tim talk about seeing Barb and me eating each other, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cummingggggggggg!"

Judd clamped his lips over one of his mother's stiff nipples and sucking hard started cumming too. Stream after stream of hot cum shot from his thick cock and filled his mother's quaking cunt.

Maggie rained kisses all over Judd's face and neck as she felt him filling her up, she shook from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Sitting up, she wiggled her ass against his strong thighs and felt his cock jerk the last drop of cum into her. She smiled down at him; "You better rest up Judd, from what your father has in mind, the four of us are going to be real busy all week-end long. I'll make sure we have some sandwiches and drinks for nourishment so we won't have to leave the bedroom very much."

"Oh mom, you're the best!"

She giggled; "Yes I guess I am, but as always, father knows best!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers
12