Dad and Son Dialogues Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex's son, Bobby, entertains a friend alone at home.
1.8k words
4.32
54.4k
31
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
232 Followers

The unmistakable sound of two teenagers entered the empty old house. The large two story structure had belonged to his granddad's parents, who Bobby never knew. It was passed on to Alex after his father said, "I don't want the old drafty dump."

Both Alex and his son loved living in the space, despite its flaws.

"What did Jeff say when you told him that?" the teenager said to his friend as they entered the kitchen. "Was he pissed?"

"Jeff was so pissed," his friend Marty replied to Bobby's question. "He and Rhonda have been dating since our freshman year, and now she's seeing somebody else. Boy, I hated to be the one telling him."

Bobby put his school books on the kitchen island before turning to open the refrigerator. "I wonder what Olga left for snacks today?"

Setting down a tray of chicken wings on the kitchen island Bobby said, "Tough luck to him." Then he motioned to the wings saying, "Dig in man." The teenagers each grabbed a wing, losing all interest in the saga of Jeff and Rhonda..Afterward, they went upstairs to Bobby's bedroom. Once inside the host dropped his books and stripped off his t-shirt before flopping across his bed.

"Get comfortable, man," he said to his friend Marty, who responded by removing his own shirt before lying opposite Bobby across the bed.

The boys engaged in every day school talk until Bobby injected, "Say Marty," he gestured to his friend, "Look at your pecs man. You're starting to show buff, dude."

"Do you think so man?" Marty replied, lightly brushing his chest, pausing to rub one of his nipples. "I'm trying, I'm trying. But I've still got a ways to catch these babies," as he flicked his finger onto Bobby's chest. "Your bod is already way hot, man."

"Do you think so," Bobby replied. "Coach says that I need more leg work. He even said that he'd show me some exercises if I'd go by the gym after class"

"Shit man, I'd be afraid of any exercise that dirty old creep would give."

Bobby laughed at his description of their Phis Ed coach.

Marty continued the subject, "You want lessons man; get your father to give them to you. He is one buffed out dude; he looks like somebody out of a magazine. You want advice, ask your dad."

Bobby nodded as he stretched backwards on the bed. "Yeah, Dad's pretty hot, I guess." Then he quickly added, "From what I've heard, lots of babes around town think so. I suspect he's fucked a lot of them." He stretched further while placing one hand between his legs at the crotch.

At that point Marty reached to give a little tug to the thin trail of hair stretching from Bobby's navel to the top of his jeans.

"Yo dude, you've got a little treasure trail going, Bobby. You've got a little something to show to the girls huh?"

As a reflex, Bobby jerked open the buttons on his jeans and pulled down his jockeys. "Hey man, I'll show you something I show the girls." He grabbed his cock and balls and shook them towards Marty.

"Dude, I'm jealous," the boy replied at the sigh of his friend's cock. "How many inches you got going there now?"

"I don't know," Bobby replied. "Last time I checked it was about eight. But that was over six months ago."

"Where's a measuring tape, I haven't measured myself in just as long. The last time I did I had just over 6 1/2 inches. I keep pulling on it hoping that it will grow some more."

Bobby hitched up his jeans as he rose to leave the room. "It's in my dad's bathroom, I think. I'll go get it."

His friend had unzipped his trousers and had pulled down his underwear and was inspecting his genitals when Bobby returned waving the cloth measuring tape saying, "Got it."

Bobby kicked off his jeans and underwear then lay back on the bed.

"How do we do this, Bobby" Marty queried.

"Well man," he said reaching for Marty's soft cock, "You've got to get this guy hard first. Get those clothes off man."

Marty removed his clothes and laid back to look at Bobby's penis, already beginning an erection. Both young men appraised the other one's naked body for a minute.

"Shit," Marty mumbled, looking down at his own soft prick, "There's no way I'll come close to you, that thing is huge," he said pointing at Bobby's now erect cock.

"Come on man, don't be so bashful," he said reaching to grab hold of his friend's limp peter. "Looks like you may need a little help here, right?" he said looking at Marty.

As he began stimulating his friend, Bobby felt the boy's penis begin to grow slightly in his hand. His own had gotten even harder from the excitement of feeling his best friend's prick.

The boys had played this game before, causing Bobby to begin to question his growing interest in other males over girls.

"Good man, that feels good," Marty said rolling onto his back. "Any chance I can get a little more assistance down there, man?"

"Maybe," Bobby replied flirting, and then he leaned over and placed his face closer to Marty's growing cock. His tongue flicked out quickly and licked the head.

"Yeah man, that's what I mean Bobby. You do that so well." The teen reached out to squeeze Bobby's prick as Bobby lowered his mouth onto Marty's now burgeoning rod.

Soon both teenage boys were lying parallel and devouring each other's erections.

"I don't know, Marty," said Bobby leaning up. "I think you've got a pretty big one down here."

"Nothing like this monster," he said, gripping Bobby's cock. "Should we measure each other now?"

"Yeah, let's do it," he said reaching for the tape measure. "Here, sit facing me."

The boys sat facing each other cross legged as Bobby took the tape measure and placed it on Marty's hard pecker.

"Almost seven, dude," he said to Marty. "Looks like you have grown some." He passed the tape to Marty.

"How do I do this Bobby? "Obviously from the base to the tip, stupid," he friend joked back.

"Okay, let's see here," Marty squinted intently while he stretched the tape along the length of Bobby's erection. "Oh-oh," he said, "Eight it is, man. It looks like your growing has stopped. Though luck man."

Bobby looked down and took the tape into his own hand, "Shit, it's got to get bigger, man. My old man..." he abruptly cut himself off before continuing.

"Your old man, what, Bobby?" Marty picked up on. I'll bet he's got a huge one, bigger than this," he said placing his hand back on Bobby's hard cock. I mean, you're still a baby compared to your old man."

"Jeeze, that feels good man," Bobby said as Marty returned his attention back to his hard cock.

The boys became absorbed in their sucking and gulping. Their heads were bobbing back and forth on the other's stiff rod. Sounds of slurping and moans rose in the room. Marty leaned up while keeping his hand on the base of Bobby's prick saying, "Man, this gag-monster is choking me."

Soon both teenage boys moaning increased as pre-cum began to drip into their mouths.

"You've sure got a lot of this stuff, Bobby. Let's do something different, you're about to drown me swallowing this nasty tasting stuff."

"I feel the same way, dude. Everything is slick down here." Making a face as he sat upward Bobby said to his friend, "Let's jack each other off instead."

Laying on their backs the boys reached across to take hold of the other's prick and begin stroking.

"Man that's good, Bobby." "Stroke me a little faster, Marty" Bobby replied.

As the boys continued, each one began squirming in pleasure. Both of their hands and pubes were slick from the dripping pre-cum. Marty cried out first.

"I'm gonna cum, man, I'm cumming." Thick white juice shot from his cock slit and began covering Bobby's hand as well as the shaft of his own penis. Bobby's hand was wet with cum when he released Marty.

"Sorry, man," Marty took his hand off Bobby's cock. Laying back he said, "I'm bushed. Can you finish yourself?"

Without replying, Bobby began stroke on his penis and was soon breathing hard when a shots of cum from his dick hole flew upward before landing on his stomach and chest. There were several squirts before the teenager finished. Squeezing his cock as a final gesture, he looked down to see if any more was left. A small drop remained on the tip.

"That was good, dude," Marty said as he lay still looking at the ceiling. "Man, you shot a huge load."

Bobby grabbed his underwear from the floor and began wiping the wet cum from his stomach and cock.

"Is there anything I can use?" Marty said. "I've got to wear my stuff home."

Bobby grabbed the t-shirt that he'd worn to school and as he laid beside Marty, wiped his friend clean.

Afterward both boys lay motionless beside each other. After a while Bobby placed his hand on the other young man's chest before leaning over to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey, man," Marty said, sounding uncertain if that was a joke or serious, "Playing around is okay, but let's don't get all gay here, dude."

Ignoring Marty's comment, Bobby jumped from the bed saying, "Let me show you something that I just found out about." He headed into his walk in closet with his friend in tow. Pushing aside some hanging clothes at the back wall, Bobby knelt down saying, "Look at this Marty."

Along the wall was a board running parallel with the floor. Under the board a chunk was missing from the drywall, creating an opening to the room next door.

"You want to know how I know the size of my Dad's cock, look through here."

Marty knelt and looked into the crevice on the wall. Looking at Bobby he queried, "It's a bathroom, is it yours?"

You know it's not mine, Marty, you've been in mine. It's my Dad's." Growing cautious before continuing the story, Bobby realized that Marty might not approve. "I accidentally discovered this one night when my dad was in his shower. It was weird, man, but I caught him jacking off, and your right, his cock is huge."

Marty replied, "Let's get out of here, this is creepy."

Bobby dropped the underwear and t-shirt on the floor and followed Marty out of the closet.

"Man that must have been weird, catching your old man jerking." Then turning he added, "So he's got a big one, huh?" Bobby nodded "yes" as both boys got dressed.

Marty was dressed first and Bobby showed him to the door wearing only a clean pair of jockeys. Both agreed that they'd see each other at school the next day.

Back in his room, Bobby returned to the closet and knelt to peer into his father's bathroom. As he left the space, he was hoping that he could catch his dad jerking off again. Distracted by these thoughts, he ignored the wadded pair of his underwear and shirt soaked in their cum lying on the floor.

cburton
cburton
232 Followers