Dad and Son Dialogues Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and son get together for sex.
2.7k words
4.51
78.8k
47

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
231 Followers

Several days after the incident in the sauna at his gym, Alex pulled into the parking lot of the State Bank near his business. He was there to sign loan papers for the purchase of some new and expensive printing equipment. His banker called to tell him that they were ready for his signature.

In the cool of the bank lobby, he walked directly to the desk of the man approving the loan.

"Hey Alex," Douglas greeted him; we've got everything ready for you."

"Thanks Doug." The two men knew each other from coaching Little League when their sons were younger. In fact, Alex and Douglas had met a few other times for drinks, leading to a few mutual jerk-off episodes. The aftermath being that family man Douglas, though admittedly enjoying these sessions, let feelings of guilt overcome his interest in Alex's cock. But the men remained friendly.

Alex followed the directions Doug gave as where to sign and where to initial until the transaction was completed. Standing, while shaking hands, Douglas held Alex's hand a bit too long and said, "Let's get together soon Alex, it's been a while." Alex gave the man a wink and said, "Yeah, I miss getting together too." Turning to leave, he saw his father standing in the door of one of the Executive Offices. With a wave, Robert summoned his son to come over.

He approached his father to hear the older man say, "Alex, come in, I want you to meet someone." As Alex reached the doorway and turned to enter the office, his dad said, "Thomas, this is my son Alex." Gesturing to the man rising from behind a desk, he added, "And this is Thomas Randall."

Alex looked at the man who had risen from his desk and froze. Thomas Randall was the very man from the gym the other day, the one who sucked his cock in the sauna.

With recognition occurring between the two men, Randall hesitated before extending his hand in greeting. Alex extended his own hand but glanced back and forth between the bank President and his father.

Robert paused, checking both men's reaction, and asked, "Do you two know each other?"

"No, Dad, no," Alex replied as Randall shook his head negatively. "I was just confusing Mr. Randall with someone else."

"Please to meet you Alex. Your father has told me all about you," Randall interrupted, "and you can call me Tom."

"Well," Robert said to both men, "I thought for a second there that you had met." Then he glanced at Randall saying, "Sorry Tom, it was my confusion."

After a short awkward conversation, Alex said his good-byes and indicated that he had to stop by his house to pay the housekeeper before getting back to work. "Have to keep her happy," he jested.

"Wait for me at your house, Alex; I need to stop by with something for Trey."

Back at his house he paid the waiting housekeeper and saw her out. She would be return in two days.

While he waited for his father he placed a couple of business calls and was dialing another when he heard his dad's pick up in his driveway.

Alex was in the kitchen waiting sitting on a stool when his father walked through the back door, "So you and Randall were a case of mistaken identity, huh," the older man spoke as he walked through the door. "That was not a very convincing recovery Alex. Where do you two know each other from?"

"I could ask the same thing Dad. How'd you get so chummy with the bank President?"

Pausing, Robert thought before his response. "Where ever it was, I suspect that you met him under similar circumstances." The older man broke into a grin. Like two boys with a secret, Alex responded to his father's attempt at humor with a laugh. "You may be right Dad, so where did you two meet?"

Hesitating briefly before reluctantly speaking, Robert said, "Okay, I confess. We encountered each other one evening out at Point Lake. We were both, shall we say, cruising for dick."

Alex laughed, "Dad, what the hell are you going out to that place for? It's too public and most people know what goes on after dark, especially the police." Waiting for a response from his dad, Alex realized that he wouldn't get one so continued. "Alright, truth out, I encountered Randall in the sauna at the gym the other morning. Man sucks cock pretty good."

Robert threw back his head laughing, "Yes he does Alex," and then he said, "In the sauna at your gym, huh, and you lectured me about getting caught?."

Alex shrugged, "It's still a small town in some ways Dad. But I'm more concerned about you being out in public meeting people. That could be dangerous," he said while sitting on the kitchen bar stool his legs spread.

His father answered and stepped to the stool, "Yeah, I guess so. But actually son," he continued while reaching for the bulge showing in the tight jeans, "I came over here with someone thing else on my mind instead of Tom Randall." Running his fingers over the now prominent bulge he continued, "But you know, after seeing this," nodding downward toward his son's crotch, "I've completely forgotten what it was. And incidentally," he added, "walking around town in those tight jeans you might be the one arrested." He chuckled, "Maybe I'll have to bail you out." Under his touch, his son's swollen bulge pressed against his pants.

Alex said, "Not here Dad," as he reached down to take his father's hand. Rising from the stool he said, "Let's go upstairs." As the men left the kitchen Robert said, "Incidentally son, I'm going to insist that you show me how Randall did it."

Upstairs in the master bedroom, Alex and his father immediately embraced and began kissing. Alex whispered, "This has been way too long Dad. I've missed being with you like this."

"I feel the same way, Alex. There's no one that I enjoy getting physical with more than my boy."

Alex and his father had been having sex since the older man seduced his son when he was eighteen. Through the years their encounters had continued; they felt that it had increased the bond between them.

Robert began opening his son's shirt, then tugging it from his trousers. "Let's get this thing off, I want a look at that chest of yours. Once Alex was naked from waste up, Robert began rubbing his hands over his son's chest, only pausing to pinch a nipple. You've stayed in fine shape over the years, son. I've never seen you looking better.

"Damn, you can me going Dad," replied Alex while his father kissed and rubbed his flesh. "Remember that old gym we had at our garage, the one where you showed me how to train."

Robert licked his son's nipple while one hand reached around and began rubbing Alex's butt cheek.

Rolling his head backward from the sensations Alex whispered, "Oh yeah, Daddy, I loved it when we worked out together." Stepping back to look at his father he said smiling, "Of course, I don't know which I enjoyed the most, our workouts or what happened afterwards."

Following their workouts, the man and his son had showered together in a small bath room off the garage. It was here at Robert introduced his teenage son to man-to-man sex. Alex often thought that he was the same age that Bobby is now when it began with his own father. "Perhaps Dad is right, I need to reach out to Bobby more."

He had started to notice how attractive his son had become. And it was hard to concentrate when the boy often walked about their house in only a pair of tight jockey shorts. Alex even had to begin restrain erotic thoughts at the sight.

When his father unzipped his jeans and began pulling them down, Alex's cock bounced free relieved of the material. He felt his dad's tongue begin licking the burgeoning cock head while a finger began probing his butt hole. Wiggling at the dual sensations he said, "That's so good, Dad, when you feel my ass; you know that always gets to me."

Robert held his son's trousers open and instructed him to step out of them. "Oh yes, Daddy, anything you want." Once the younger man stood naked, his father spun him around and leaned him over the bed spreading his ass cheeks.

"Oh man Dad, this always makes me feel the best," he said when he felt his father's tongue licking his sensitive butt hole. His father mumbled in response and soon Alex felt the sensation of a finger slick with spit press into his ass hole. The finger then began to rub across the younger man's prostate.

"Fuck Dad, oh damn," Alex cried out, "You know that drives me crazy." Alex began squirming while his father probed him.

"That's the idea, son," came the reply from behind him. His father had removed his own clothes as he licked around Alex's ass. "Do you like that Alex," Robert said while pushing his finger deeper into his son's rear cavity. Pushing in and out with his index finger, his son began to moan with the feeling.

"Daddy, please fuck me," he called out.

Now naked with his thick cock rising upward, Robert stood and shoved his son body across the bed. Pausing to enjoy the sight of his son's round ass spread open, the older man muttered lustily, "What a vision you are, my boy." Then spitting on his finger, Robert began lubricating his son's hole, probing into the exposed hole.

Alex lay anticipating the push of his father's cock entering him. "Go ahead Dad, I'm ready for you."

"Oh, son, you're always so good," the man spoke aloud as he lay over his son, his hard prick pushing downward into his son past the tight muscle into the slick wetness.

"I'd know that cock of yours anywhere Dad," Alex said. He began rolling his hips upward, feeling the gentle push and pull of his father's thick shaft.

Snorting, Robert said, "You'd better recognize it buddy, as many times as I've been up there." He gave his son's round ass cheek a slap. Alex wiggled his rear end from the sting.

The two men were soon humping in unison. Alex's back arched while his dad rolled his hips in unison with his son's rocking movements. The men shifted on the bed with Alex eventually riding his father's cock. "Ride that prick boy, ride 'em cowboy," the father called out, evoking a game they played when Alex was younger, long before the men discovered the passion between them.

Changing positions again, they got on their knees, so the older one could have a better angle into his son's ass. Soon he was slamming his cock into his son with growing force. Their noises grew louder with the growing pounding. Time passed swiftly with father and son engrossed in their connection. Eventually Robert cried out, "I'm getting close to cumming in you, son." The man thrust his hips forward and clutched the hips of his son. "Here we go Alex, I'm reading to shoot," Then he cried out as hot streams of cum shot from of him, "Take it boy!"

Alex had been following the penetrations of his father's cock while feelings shot through his own gentiles. He moaned saying, "Yeah Dad, I feel that, I can feel your cum shooting up there."

The men remained attached as Robert's thrusts grew slower. Then with a "woosh," the older man's cock slid out from his son's hole and went quickly limp, spent from their fucking.

Both men lay speechless on the bed. Robert asked if Alex had gotten off, Alex muttered that it didn't matter as he was still numb from his father's pounding.

Soon both men stretched on the bed before Robert rose and began gathering his clothing.

"I've got to get back to the shop so I can get the order in for the new printer," Alex said.

"I told your mother that I'd bring her some produce from Farmer's Market. She'll be pissed if I don't."

Their conversation returned to everyday things while they dressed and as they walked down to the kitchen. They hugged briefly and Robert left after giving his son a quick peck on his lips. "Thank you my boy, you know that's always special to me," then added, "We waited too long since the last time."

"I know Dad," his son replied, "sooner next time." Alex stood by the door until he could hear the pickup pulling from the drive way. He went upstairs to shower before returning to work.

Pausing at Bobby's door, curiosity made him open to look inside. Olga had firm instructions not to clean his son's room, as the boy was expected to do it himself.

The room was a mess. Clothes and shoes were strewn everywhere. Paper lay about the room, and the boy's computer desk was a disaster. "The bed's not made, naturally," Alex sighed, knowing the nagging and complaining he was going to have to do.

For one last look, he went into Bobby's closet. Shoes were disordered, as well as clothes hanging crookedly on their hangers. He looked against the back wall and thought, "He's even got a pair of his underwear thrown against the wall." Shaking his head he reached to pick up the jockeys.

"That's odd," he thought once the underwear was in his hand. "What has Bobby done now, there's dried crusty stuff all over them." He held the garment to his nose, and then recoiled at the smell of semen. "Christ," Alex thought, "Bobby's jacking off in his underwear. That's why I keep a supply of tissues in the pantry outside." Still, the fact of smelling his son's cum enticed him. Once he made sure the boy had learned about the birds and bees, he had shied away from most other conversations with his son about sex. Alex was uncomfortable approaching Bobby with more intimate talks.

Then something else distracted him. He detected a very faint glow of light coming from the wall. Leaning down he saw a crack in the dry wall. Peering through it he was at first confused about what he was seeing. It was a room, but which room?

Then as he looked more closely, he saw his shower, toilet, double sink and counter. "My god, it's my bathroom. What's going on here?" he thought.

Looking at the crusty jockey shorts in his hand then back at the hole in the wall, Alex wondered if Bobby was spying into his bathroom and masturbating.

Shocked, at first he thought that he must have a talk with his son. That was his first reaction. Then, after giving another smell of the pungent underwear, an intriguing thought came to his mind. If his son was masturbating at an opening that looked into Alex's bathroom, that might mean one thing. "Bobby may be watching me in my bathroom, and enjoying it.

He felt his cock rising. "Maybe I'll leave a surprise for him."

Lowering his jeans and underwear, Alex took his cock and began stroking. It wasn't long before he was hard and pumping vigorously. He thought of Bobby watching him when he jerked-off in the shower. Excitement rose with the thought. He felt a surge from inside his balls and held Bobby's jockey shorts beneath his cock, in readiness to come on them. "This will be a surprise for the little sneak," he said to himself as jolts of his white semen spewed out into the crumpled underwear. It was difficult for him to catch all of the huge load he that spewed from his prick in the crusty underwear, an overflowing of cum dribbled on the floor. Uncharacteristically for the fastidious Alex, he thought, "Leave it," and left the closet.

Alex left his son's bedroom with the realization that there might soon be a change in the relationship between them. He knew that his own father would be pleased. The question was how it would happen.

cburton
cburton
231 Followers