Dad and Son Get Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

Ray said, "That's good. Now take Greg's cock in your mouth and kiss it clean. Don't worry. It only takes a few seconds. And there's nothing gross about kissing a cock that makes you feel so good. You'll learn how suck a cock for real later." Greg's cock was in her mouth. With some awkwardness she licked and sucked it for a few seconds. "Now mine," ordered Ray. She put his in her mouth. She licked and sucked it for a few seconds, but when she started to remove it Ray forced her head to keep it in. "A little more..." Ray started to face fuck her, pulling her head back by her hair and ramming his cock down her throat until she gagged. He face fucked her for three minutes while giving more instructions. "The next thing you'll learn is how to suck off cocks, take cocks deep in your throat, and swallow loads of cum. Then over the next few days I'll teach you how to jack off cocks, get fucked in your ass, get yourself off while men watch, get fucked by other things than cocks... starting with carrots and working up to wine bottles and baseball bats, and fucking more than one at the same time. Then later you'll learn how to eat pussy." Maria was frozen in a daze.

He pulled his cock out and stuck it in Maria's face. "Kiss it and look directly at my cock and thank it for fucking you." She paused. Ray whacked an open hand hard across her face. "Do it! And when you say exactly want I said, yell it loudly!" She sobbed and moved slowly to kiss the head of his cock. Then, looking right at it, yelled at the top of her lungs, "Thank you for fucking me!"

Ray and Greg got dressed. Ray announced that it's time to eat. He told Maria to wash herself up but not put on any clothes other than slippers. "Not a stitch," he emphasized. Maria looked at him askance. "Remember that Greg and I can fuck you anytime we want. Of course it wouldn't do when your mother is around, but she's won't be here for a couple of weeks, and we can get a lot of fuckin' in in that time. We won't want to wait while you get your clothes off. So for the rest of the day, and the next two weeks, when you're in the house you stay naked so we can fuck you the second we want to. Is this perfectly clear?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

Ray added, "And, just so you know: don't really count on your mother to protect you. You don't know it but your mother is a bigger slut that you are. But even if you tried, I'd whip your ass and flood your old high school with pictures of large cocks in your mouth – just for the fun of it." He didn't wait for a response.

Ray and Greg dressed and headed for the kitchen. They high-fived. "How was it, son? Is your sister a great piece of ass or what? Are we a team?"

"It was great," Greg replied.

"Ray responded, "Glad you had a good time. Your sister is going to be a great fuck, huh."

"Yeah!" Greg enthused.

Ray turned his head, "You're going to fuck anytime we want, aren't you, sweetie?" Maria hesitantly nodded. "And a non-stop cock sucker for me, your brother, and our friends?" Maria just stared. "Yeah, cunt. You're too good to keep to ourselves so like I said you'll be fucking our friends – Greg's buddies and my older men friends – sometimes at the same time."

They strolled to the kitchen acting like a couple of teenagers with Maria shuffling slowly behind. Ray quizzed Greg, "Tell me son: ever sneak a peek at your mother's tits or pussy? Ever fantasize about fucking her, or having your cock sucked-off?"

"Not much," Greg answered with embarrassment.

"Just wondering," Ray explained. "Ya know she loves cock and is one hot fuck. That's what she's best at, along with sucking cock." He patted Greg's groin, "She could really suck that cock of yours, and I guarantee she's fantasized about it. She's almost always thinking about cock. Hey! A mother-daughter fuck and suck tag team might be a helluva lot of fun." To Maria, "Would you like that, daughter slut? Lying along side your slut mother as you both get fucked royally by me, her son, and our friends?" He stopped, reached back and squeezed a nipple hard. "Tell me you'd like that, slut!"

"I'd like that, daddy," she shrieked with a hint of remorse.

"Afterward you could entertain us by sucking all the cum out of your mother's well-used cunt..."

spider007
spider007
684 Followers
12