Dad and the Emo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I held her close and returned the thousand kisses we shared.

"Do you have to work today?"

"Only in the afternoon. We can do this all morning. Isn't that lovely." She gave me an excited grin.

"You'll wear me out."

"Is that bad?"

"Not a bit. I relish the thought, but I'm not one of your young bucks who can recover in five minutes and fuck all day long."

"We'll see about that," Colly said with a grin.

The second blowjob of the morning was better than the first although it was more like a half hour until I was ready again. We sixty-nined, and I brought her to several orgasms as she worked on my tool. Soon, I was pumping my cock into Colly's body as she wrapped her legs around me and urged me ever deeper into her body. I lasted a long time, and then came again. We changed positions often. Two orgasms back to back, plus one the night before. Maybe I wasn't as worn out an old man as I thought I was.

I ate Colly to two more climaxes after that, feeling satisfaction at bringing her pleasure. About eleven o'clock, Colly and I showered and she got dressed for work. I slipped on some shorts, and went downstairs to make coffee and prepare a brunch for the two of us.

When Colly appeared, she was in full emo regalia again. The lip and nose rings had returned, along with a curved stud in her left eyebrow. The full array of jewelry in her ears was there too. Moreover, she wore her all black clothing with her black boots, the silver chain, and the streaks of color in her hair -- today bright green and blue, with a lock of her pretty hair dipping down across one eye.

Colly rationalized, "Most of today's customers are from the college's art school. They feel more comfortable dealing with someone like me instead of Miss Preppy. Oh, don't get me wrong, I like Miss Preppy, but I'll sell more and get more commissions on the big-ticket items today if I dress this way, at least according to the owner."

Colly came and kissed me. I could feel the lip ring against my own lips, as well as the coarseness of her clothing against my bare chest. Remarkably, I didn't mind either, and I found the lip ring a sensuous addition to our kissing. I kissed each of the piercings around her face and ears, and offered to go lower, but she stopped me with a naughty laugh and the word 'Later.'

She whispered, "You brought me such pleasure last night and this morning. Thank you so much." After a kiss, she added, "We will do it again tonight."

Just the thought of a repeat engagement in my bed with her made my cock stir with sexual excitement.

That afternoon, I studied male potency and recovery, and put in an 'emergency' call to my physician. He laughed at my request, but was quite helpful. He correctly guessed that I'd started in with a younger woman. I didn't tell him she was nineteen and horny, and that if I died I would go out a very happy man. After an additional hour on the Internet, I stopped by the pharmacy, bought a dozen bottles of different vitamins, hormones, and herbs, and filled a prescription for Viagra.

I couldn't help but think what a foolish old man I was trying to keep up with a nineteen-year-old 'hottie,' but I was eager to try. Even if nothing further happened, I would remember last night and this morning the rest of my life. In the clear light of day, I also got some perspective on Colly and the sex we had. I didn't want her doing what we did out of a sense of obligation or repayment for my kindness. I, on the other hand, was falling in love.

Colly got home at six-thirty. She explained she'd done very well during the afternoon. She urged me to come down to the store sometime while she was working so I could see all the great things they had for aspiring artists.

She went off to change her clothing, and when she returned she'd returned to the Miss Preppy look, barefoot in a short skirt, and a long sleeve top.

"You don't have to keep switching back and forth for me, you know."

"Oh, I like this. I feel as though I'm schizophrenic. I have two personalities now: Emo Girl and Miss Preppy. It's like the dark and light sides of my life. I feel like a little kid doing dress ups when I switch from one to the other."

I switched our conversation and held Colly in my arms so I could look into her eyes. "Colly, about last night and this morning ... I loved every second of what we did, and I want more ... but not if you're having sex with me out of a sense of duty or obligation or a feeling you have to pay for the small favors I've given to you."

Miss Preppy maneuvered me into a chair and sat in my lap. "Doug, I wanted to make love with you because I like you and I need you ... and I have strong feelings inside me for you. You and I connect on many levels, not just physically. Yes, I'm grateful for your small favors, and they're big ones for me, but I know you didn't expect any repayment and that just made me want you all that much more. If I have any sense of duty or obligation, as you put it, it's because I feel your commitment to me and our spiritual connection. I know you're on my side and are trying to please me and make my life easier. Do you know how sexy that is for someone like me?"

I shook my head.

"Well, it makes me want to fuck your brains out morning, noon, and night. It makes me want to spend every hour with you, hopefully in your arms and kissing you. It makes my heart beat faster."

"I feel that way about you. I think I lo..."

Colly interrupted me, "Then, don't worry. Just take our relationship as it comes."

I worried the 'L' word might scare her, so I backed off a little. "Colly, I'm over forty years older than you. The way I feel about you is very special, but I don't want to hold you back from a life with your peers. I want you, but I also want to give you your freedom ... freedom to find a long-term relationship outside what we have. I'm not sure how good I'll be at that, but I'll be trying."

She kissed me on my nose, "You worry too much about the age thing. We'll take each day as it comes. If other people appear -- for either of us -- we can examine what to do at that time." She laughed, "Maybe we'll bring them into our love life; now, that'd be interesting."

After agreeing with her dismissal, including her hint at group sex, I told her I wanted to take her to dinner and to a club for dancing. Colly looked pleased. She hopped up, flashed me her boobs, and then picked up her skirt to show me she had been naked under the garment the whole time she'd been sitting on my lap. She ran off to the bedroom with me close behind.

In the bedroom, Colly stripped her clothes off and encouraged me to go down on her pussy, eating around her little stud and fingering her vagina until I brought her to a lovely orgasm. I would have stayed there all evening, but she made me stop and promised me full access when we got back from what I had planned. I loved how she teased me.

I helped Colly pick out a cocktail dress from Alice's wardrobe; it had never been worn, and we cut the tags off the outfit. It was a red sequenced number that hugged Colly's curves like a racecar on a hairpin curve. The skirt was short, and the neckline plunged. I wanted to run my hands all over her body again, but resisted. Colly found a pair of red spike heels that matched the dress perfectly, and also screamed 'fuck me.'

The rest of Colly's appearance perfected the image of a fashion model: hair, make up, posture, clothing, and how she moved. She was sophisticated yet demure ... as demure as she could be wearing a dress like that. Colly blew the modest and coy image away by hiking up her skirt to show me that she wore no panties. When I reached for her, she batted my hand away from her pussy with a laugh. I tried to make my old addled brain adjust to being with a hot horny woman.

Dinner was at an upscale restaurant called Ike's. I'm sure the other diners in the place thought that Colly was either my granddaughter or, more likely, that I was a dirty old man who had hired an escort for the night. Colly's outfit did have a certain 'hooker' quality to it, and I think she knew that so she played to that role.

The club I picked was called Epiphany. It was known as a meat locker for the younger set. I probably doubled the average age of the place by my presence. At least, I'd dressed appropriately to better blend in with the crowd of macho young turks preening themselves by the bar as they gazed around the room at the various combinations of young ladies who had started to fill the place. They were like lions on a hunt, stalking their prey, and preparing to pounce. A twenty and a promise not to allow her to indulge in alcohol at the door had gotten me into the place with an underage girl.

We got a table and ordered our drinks. When they arrived, I escorted Colly to the dance floor and tried to emulate the other couples and singles around us dancing to the accentuated beat of the music a DJ was pumping into the place at a volume only the deaf might appreciate. I knew I was out of shape after two minutes, but I could tell that Colly was barely warming up.

Two young men appeared beside Colly, and started to dance with her. I motioned for her to join them, gave her a wink, and then faded off the dance floor so I could go to our table and watch. In a way, this was what I wanted to happen; I wanted her to meet handsome, virile, hunky, and well-to-do young men near her own age.

I watched the bump and grind Colly went through with the two guys. I tested my feelings to see what I felt as I watched her, particularly when some kind of dirty dancing started with one and then both of her partners, for instance, her being sandwiched between them as they tried to kiss her and grind their cocks into her body. Did I feel jealous, possessive, insecure, afraid, anxious, angry, threatened?

Yes, I felt every one of those emotions, and I also felt sexually aroused. I was the guy who had eaten her to a beautiful gushing orgasm only a couple of hours earlier. I was the one that had sex with her the night before, and then again this morning. I hoped I'd be the guy she went home with that night. Just the thought that she might go home with someone else and that sex might be in the offering made my stomach tighten so much I thought I might lose my dinner.

I watched as one of her dance partners started to slide the red sheath of the dress up her body. The dress got right up to the top of her thighs, and I prepared myself to see the unveiling of her pussy in the crowded club, but Colly dropped her hands and pushed the dress down again. I laughed when I saw her wave a finger at the perpetrator as though to say, 'Naughty, naughty.' He laughed, turned her around, and patted her pretty ass as she waved it in his direction.

I had a flash of the threesome dancing nude in some motel room, the men's cocks straining to get near Colly's pussy, and then one of them capturing her, lifting her up, and dropping her onto his shaft as she wrapped her legs around him. I felt my dick harden at the thought of watching her have sex with someone else. I wondered if I could really stand to do that or whether I would implode with ugly feelings.

I felt the beginning of a love relationship with Colly. Earlier in the day I affirmed to myself that I felt 'in love.' I didn't want to lose that feeling. The sex had been great; something I hadn't experienced for years owed to Alice's long illness. That precious experience had just returned to my life again. More than that, I just loved having Colly near me; we didn't have to be having sex or doing anything specifically.

Colly was out on the dance floor bouncing around like a rabbit with the same two guys. Now and then one of them would yell something to her or she to them over the din of the fast moving music. There was nothing intimate or romantic about this club, at least with the fast paced music blaring and the lasers sweeping over the crowd.

Suddenly, the fast paced music that had been playing since we arrived stopped, and a slow number came on -- just as loud but a song that invited intimacy and closeness on the dance floor. The song was sexy and suggestive. The lights dimmed further, and the frantic laser lights disappeared. My imagination kicked into gear, and I imagined the two studs she'd been dancing with closing the space to her body and sandwiching her between them as they kissed her all over, and rubbed their hands over her body, even under her dress to her bare cunt. I imagined her having an orgasm in front of everyone in the club there on the dance floor, her eyes closed as two hands fondled her sex under her dress -- even revealing her sex to the club.

I blinked away my fantasy and looked for Colly. I couldn't find her on the dance floor. I saw one of the men she'd been dancing with, and then the other; they were alone and heading to the bar.

Before I could form another fantasy that both aroused me and made my insides turn, Colly flopped down in the chair beside me fanning her face with one hand. "Egads, I'm beat. I feel as though I've been running nonstop for miles." She laughed and drained her glass of faux beer. She had a rivulet of sweat on each side of her face running down her cheeks. She was flushed, and looked happy. I felt glad that I'd brought her to this place.

I said thoughtfully, "I thought you'd slow dance with one of your partners."

She shook her head, "I don't want to give them the wrong idea. I'm here with you." She looked at me intently and tuned into the look on my face and no doubt the feelings deep in my soul. I think she read every thought and every emotion I'd been feeling for the past twenty minutes as I'd watched her with the handsome young men.

Colly reached over and took my hand. She leaned in close to me, "No, it's more than that. I'm not just 'here' with you ... I'm with 'you,' whether we're here or not ... and whether we're together or not." Colly bit her lip, and I knew she wanted to say something but couldn't. The look she gave me all but said 'I love you.'

Colly hitched her chair right next to mine and leaned into me. She ran her hand along my thigh, stopping just short of my package. She pulled my arm around her shoulders, and allowed my hand to drop dangerously close to where I could cup one of her breasts. She turned and smiled at me, a cross between lust, love, and naughtiness.

I ran my other finger along her cheeks capturing her beads of sweat, and then I sucked the moisture into my mouth in a sexy way as we looked at each other. I kissed her nearest temple. I felt her hot body nestle into mine. I was the luckiest guy in the whole room.

We danced some more, and feeling more relaxed, I watched Colly gyrate and dance with several other people -- a mix of guys and gals probably slightly older than she was. This time I could smile and even laugh at some of the dance moves. I thought it amazing what one or two sentences and a look of love from her could do to change my attitude.

I made some friends at the table next to ours, and when Colly came back we chatted with the other couple over the din of the music. Eventually, we headed home. I could tell that I'd delivered an enjoyable evening to my date; Colly bubbled about dinner and the club all the way home.

Without a thought, Colly came and took a shower in the master bath with me, and then came into my bed, and we made love before going to sleep with her curled up naked in my arms. She was cuddly.

The next day, I started to ask Colly what she was thinking about our relationship. I barely got a dozen words out, before she came and kissed me to stop me from talking. She held a finger over my lips and said, "Don't over analyze what's going on. Just take and enjoy what's happening between us." She kissed me again and went back to fixing our fancy Sunday brunch.

I nodded in agreement, and figured that actions usually spoke louder than words. Any questions I had would eventually have obvious answers by how she acted towards me, and conversely, questions she might have would become answered by how I behaved around her.

I wanted to be a good live-in boyfriend. By trial and error, I discovered that Colly was a romantic at heart, much as I was. Thus, at random intervals, I brought her flowers, a romantic card, or a small gift as a surprise.

I gave her a large surprise about two weeks after we'd gone dancing. Her summer art lessons were ending, and we'd talked about other courses the school offered in media art and design, commercial design, and contemporary art history. I went to her college's art school, signed her up for the three courses she wanted, paid her tuition, and got a certificate of admission to the courses from the school's registrar. I presented it to Colly that night at dinner, and she screamed in joy and then sexually assaulted me -- with my help, of course, right in the living room to express her thanks. I didn't object in the least.

When the fall semester started, Colly's courses meant that three days a week she ate lunch on campus. I squirrelled little love notes into her sandwich bag, or drew hearts on her napkin. I wrote a few corny poems, but they came from the heart and told her in a dozen ways that she was my favorite, that I was glad she was in my life, and eventually that I loved her.

When I wrote her the poem that said, 'I love you,' Colly came home from work that night almost teary. She came into my arms and kissed me, and then pulled the poem out of her pocket. She read it aloud back to me, and then said though teary eyes, "Do you really mean that -- that you love me?"

"Yes, I do." I resisted saying more because time and again when I'd started to say those three words, she'd stopped me in some way, almost as though she didn't believe someone could care about her that much.

She sobbed and threw herself into my arms. Through her blubbering she said, "Me too." I got a hug stronger than anything I'd ever felt from her.

After that, I could tell we were closer to each other in more dimensions than just physically. I liked the expression 'mind, body, and spirit,' and thought of our connections that way. We really did have the spiritual connection that had love as its core. That said, we still weren't telling each other that we loved one another except that one evening. We were showing it with kisses, and touches, and little presents or surprises, and of course by constantly making love as often as we could. More often than not, I could keep up with Colly's sexual urges, not to mention my own.

A few times, Colly would get depressed and teary for no reason at all, or her period would come and she'd be cranky, abrupt with me, or moody. I rolled with it, and always welcomed her into my arms. I learned to just be there for her, to open my arms, not say a word, and hold her until she was ready to move on with whatever she wanted to do.

I offered the house as a meeting place for her and her friends. I expected she'd met some other kids her own age at school that she might want to socialize with, and I told her I wanted her to feel free to invite them to the house and even to put a party together if she wanted. I volunteered to make myself scarce if she didn't want me around, but she scolded me for thinking that way. Colly and I planned a Halloween party, and had fun doing up the house with decorations. I wore a toga and Colly dressed as Tinkerbelle with a micro-skirt, a cute hat, and little wings on her back.

Halloween night, we not only gave out a hundred treats to the neighborhood children, we also had thirty guests, mostly Colly's age, but I slipped a few neighbors into the mix to diffuse the 'isolated old man' image I might have felt.

I took delight in introducing Colly to our neighbors, one or two of whom we'd met at the Golf Club when we dined there. I didn't explain our relationship; I only said that she was living with me. I heard one middle-aged woman ask Colly if she were renting a room, and Colly said, quick as a flash, "Oh, no. I'm Doug's long-term steady live-in lover." I guess if I wanted clarification about my status in Colly's eyes, I'd just heard from her, and she'd sort of used the 'L' word. My neighbor about dropped her teeth, but smiled and politely said, "Oh, how nice."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers