Dad Comes Home

Story Info
Dad comes to stay with lonely college daughter.
2k words
3.85
724.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Rick had sent his resume all over the country. He had his degree and was eager to get on with his life. But I was still in college and immersed in my own worries. I worked in the Dean's office, and was working for my Bachelor's degree in Psychology.

Though I knew Rick would leave me sooner or later, it still seemed like a shock to hear him say it.

"Julie, we have to talk."

"You have a job offer and are moving away."

"How do you do that?"

"What?"

"You always could read my mind."

"Well, Rick, I've known you my whole life, it isn't that difficult." He just smiled at me. Man, I'm going to miss that smile.

He gave me a big hug and said, "I wish I could take you with me, but I don't know where I'm going to live or anything yet."

"That's ok. I'm a big girl now. I'll have my degree next year. I'll be fine." He had that guilty look on his face over leaving me alone, but while I felt bad knowing I'd miss my big brother. I felt all right about living here alone. Since our parents split and moved out, we'd had the house to ourselves for some time.

That last two weeks flew. I was busy in my job and before I knew it he was gone. Well it seemed kinda dumb to sleep in my room upstairs when I'm the only one in this empty house. I brought my things downstairs, closed the door to the stairway and just stayed in my parents' old bedroom. Some of Dad's things were still here but all of mom's were gone.

It was the beginning of the summer and even though most college students were headed elsewhere, the Dean's office was still busy. Dean Martin himself had always been quite friendly to me. Everyone jokes about his name, of course, but he took it in stride. I'd stayed later than usual one evening, so engrossed in my work I hadn't noticed everyone had left. He stood next to me in the copy machine room as I was copying the day's work for several people in the building. Before I knew it, his arm was around my waist, pulling me close. I've always found him attractive but never thought he paid much attention to me.

"You're the sweetest girl, Julie. I've always wanted to get closer to you," and gave me a nice, not so boss-like kiss. When I got my breath back I said, "I've always liked you too, Dean." He turned my head holding my chin in his hand and was kissing me again.

Well, part of my brain said I shouldn't be doing this with the Dean, but the part that was kissing him could see nothing wrong with it. Soon his hand was moving up underneath my skirt. I didn't have stockings on since it was such a warm day.

"Ah, Dean, do you think this is a good idea here?" I meant at school, but he must've thought I meant the copy room, because he said, "You're right, my office is much more private."

We went into his office, and once the door shut and locked behind me, there was no turning back. Not that I wanted to, mind you. I was comfortable with him, and I haven't had any kind of sex in several weeks, since Rick left.

Oh, his hand trailed up my leg and found my pussy easy enough, and while one of his hands pulled down my panties, the other one pushed up my skirt. He was still kissing me, but I suddenly got the urge to kneel in front of him. I haven't had a nice big cock in my mouth for quite some time and it had always been just about my favorite thing to do. He seemed rather surprised, but wasn't doing anything to discourage me!

I pulled his cock out of his pants easy enough, and started stroking him with my fingers at first, then held him firmly at the base and started kissing and stroking him with my tongue. I always did like the spiral movement around and around with my tongue, just before taking him fully into my mouth, and soon was totally absorbed in this task. I don't know why, but sucking on a man's cock has always been the most fun for me.

Just as I thought I was going to get my reward, he pulled out and said, "Stand up and turn around, I'd rather put it in another hole if you don't mind." I wordlessly did so, and stood bending over the desk. His hand was working into my pussy, and Oh! it did feel good. Soon his cock was pushing up inside me, and it was heavenly. "Oh, Dean, this is nice."

"Yes, it is, Julie," he was trying to talk, but was coming into my pussy at the same time and it was just gushing all over the place. He was rather reluctant to pull it out, and almost as an afterthought said, "Have you ever taken it in the ass?"

"No, but I'm willing to try."

"Maybe the next time."

"Yes, sir." I know it sounds corny, but I was in the habit of calling him sir from working in his office. I was the youngest female in there (well, the youngest Person in there), and wanted to be respectful.

There seemed nothing else to say; we were fixing our clothes, and I just gathered the copies I needed to put on various people's desks and went home.

It had seemed like a long day. I found something frozen I could heat and eat, and took a nice hot bath, and then lay in bed with a good book and the TV remote. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Then I was having this dream, Rick was back, and he was taking off his clothes trying real hard to be quiet. Well, we'd been sleeping together since I was 18, so this is not alarming to me, but in my dream state, I was wondering why he was back so soon. He'd only been gone a few weeks. Maybe it didn't work out; my mind was busy trying to make sense of this for awhile, and he just crawled into bed next to me, pulled me close, which I rather liked to snuggle anyway, and soon we were asleep.

It was early morning and still dark when I was at first aware of being awake. He was playing around in my pussy with his fingers, and this felt nice. But something just didn't seem quite right. "Rick?" A deeper voice answered, "No, It's your Dad; baby, you are so soft and silky smooth." He was still fingering my pussy. I was instantly awake of course on learning it was Dad, and I kind of wanted to jump up and run, but it was too late for that.

"Why would you think it was Rick?" He was smiling at me in the dark. "You two are in the habit of sleeping together, aren't you?"

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew, but I don't think your mother did."

He kept fingering my pussy and then said, "How about one of those lovely blowjobs for your old man?" Well, there wasn't anything for me to do or say, like denying it, if he knew Rick and I slept together he probably knew the rest as well.

I knelt down, and pulled his hard cock into my mouth. He started talking real low, but I could hear him really well. "Yeah, I almost walked in on you two once when you were supposed to be cleaning the garage. I guess sucking his cock was more fun than sweeping, huh?"

Well, I can't say anything to that so just kept up sucking him deeper and deeper, until it almost felt like he'd pull in right down my throat. "Yeah, I almost caught you one other time just as you were finishing homework. I came upstairs to tell you it's time for bed. But it looked to me that your minds were already on that track. But you were always so sweet and quiet about it, and your mother was on the road to driving me insane; I just couldn't say or do anything to stop you two.

He was fucking my mouth harder and faster, and it wasn't long before he was coming big time. It was the first time I ever felt like gagging, but I was afraid he'd say something, and I was already pretty nervous about the way this conversation was going.

He said, "Sit up, Julie, That's a girl, sit on my cock and ride him." I eased up and sat down gingerly on top of his big cock. I at first thought he wouldn't want to come again so soon, but I guess he had more in him than I'd assumed, because riding my pussy up and down on him, he was soon coming again, and yeah, ok, a lot of it was probably mine as well.

"Ok, baby girl, turn around and lay on your stomach, stick your ass up in the air. That's it, a little bit more." Well, now I didn't know what to expect, but did as I was told, and he was using all of our cum to coat his fingers and started pushing his finger up my ass hole. I've never done this before. Dad quietly said, "It won't be so bad once we get going." If that was meant to be reassurance, it wasn't working. The concept was pretty neat to me, but I was worried it would hurt. "There's certainly plenty of cum down here, so you're going to be lubricated just fine."

I still wasn't sure what he meant by that, but soon he was like holding my ass hole open with his fingers and his cock was pushing into it. "OH, This hurts, Daddy!"

"Well, I suppose if Rick had wanted to do this, it would have been just fine, huh?" There was nothing I could say to that, but his cock just continually pushed farther and farther into my butt. OW!

He held still for a moment and said, "OK, Julie, breath in, relax, it's going to be alright." I did breathe deeply a few times, and forced myself to relax, and it wasn't long before he pulled his cock out just a little and then shoved it back in again, firmly. Though he may have been trying to be gentle, I was still so scared of what he might do since he knew about Rick and me. Maybe this is my punishment? It sure felt like it could be. In any case, I was in no position to tell him to stop or go easy on me. So, I just resigned myself to endure whatever it was he wanted to do.

Actually it was just like fucking, only I'd never been invaded here before. Dean had mentioned it yesterday; it seemed he was planning to do the same thing. I guess it's just something I'm going to have to get used to.

Finally just as it was bearable, and I was halfway enjoying it, he shot inside me, and his cum was running out of my ass. He kept it still for just a moment and then withdrew.

He pulled me up closer to him, so I lay in his arms, snuggled into his chest. It felt good to have someone hold me like that. Just when I thought he was going to doze off again, he said, "You don't have sex with any of the boys at school, do you?"

"No, Daddy, I've never had sex with any of the boys at school." I was thinking that's not a lie, the Dean is not a boy. He said, "That's good. How close are you to graduating?"

"One more year."

"Ok, I think maybe I should stay here for awhile and give you a little more parental guidance than I have in the past."

I just lay there quietly wondering what it was going to be like with the Dean in the day time and my Daddy home at night. It's going to be an interesting year!