Dad Did a Bad, Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

The only part of the escapade that I don't recall was when they decided they'd had enough of us for the day. The four of them took turns cleaning themselves in my parents' bathroom before putting on their clothes and taking their leave while Mom and I lay slumped on the bed still groaning from the hardcore gangbang we'd just received. I tried to move my legs but felt too weak. My pussy hurt so bad it was as if on fire.

Dad sauntered into the room after Morris and his thugs had left to clean both of us up. His eyes were still watery with tears and he kept mumbling apologies to Mom and me, saying how terribly sorry he was for bringing this upon us. Mom was just as drained as I was and didn't pay him any mind, and neither did I. He scooped Mom up from the bed and took her into the bathroom and sponged her gently inside the tub. I rubbed a hand against my pussy, noting the expanded flesh of my pussy walls. The hurt was gradually dissipating by the time Dad finished with Mom, leading her back into the room with a towel draped over her before paying attention to me. I didn't offer any resistance as he placed me under the shower, gently running the sponge around me. I opened my legs and allowed him to clean up the light bruises that were on my thigh. For a moment as his head inched closed between my legs, I thought that he was going to lick my pussy. If he had that in mind I would have allowed him. To tell the truth, I really expected that was what he had in mind to do and I would have been happy if he had. But unknown to me, things had already begun in motion that would change my family from what it once was. Don't worry, as long as you continue to read my story you'll find out just what it is I'm talking about.

Dad dried me up and then carried me into my bedroom. There wasn't going to be any heading out to the beach for me the rest of that day; I didn't bother calling my friend Linda to tell her about my change in plans. I lay in bed and tried to fall asleep. I curled myself into a foetus on my bed with my hands between my legs, still feeling the slowly vanishing remains of the fucking I'd received. I know that for some women they would consider it nothing more than being gang-raped, but to tell the truth it wasn't like that at all. At the time I couldn't understand what the feeling actually meant, except that it was something new and novel to me ... something I'd never dreamed of taking a part of.

12