Dad Fucks Daughter-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

Her body soon became very relaxed. Before she opened her eyes and realized what was happening, John pushed her down on the couch, spread her legs and was on top of her. His cock found her juicy pussy and fully buried it in her.

'John, John, you shouldn't do this. I'm your mother."

"You're on the pill, aren't you?"

"Yes, but......."

Her voice trailed off as John's cock was fucking her. She responded with her butt pushing up to him with each stroke.

Ginger emphatically said, "When you cum, don't make too much noise."

"Alright, mom, but can you have another orgasm this soon?"

"I think I can if you slow down and take a little more time."

John then took long and slow strokes. He was wondering if his Dad and Joan would finish in the bedroom and come into the living room to find him fucking his mother. Right now he didn't care. His cock was ruling his brain.

He thought he could feel his mother was well on her way to working up to another orgasm. About that time he heard noises from the bedroom. It sounded like his dad making loud noises. He was probably cumming in Joan's pussy right at this very instant.


"Mom, do you heard Dad? And I think I hear Joan, too."

"Yes, I can hear them. I think Joan is having an orgasm the same time your dad is having one. Go faster so we can finish."

John started faster and more aggressive thrusts. His thoughts went to his wife in the other room. He knew her pussy was continuing to be filled because he could still hear his dad's loud noises. That brought his orgasm on fast and his mother's body was shuddering through her second orgasm for the evening.

John's mom recovered fast and said, "We better get up before your dad and your wife find us like this."

Ginger got up and headed for the hallway bathroom. John pulled his pants up and sat up just as George and Joan came out of the bedroom.

"We didn't take as long this time," George said, "And I gave Joan my sperm again."

John was a little flustered by nearly getting caught fucking his mother and said, "That's good to know. Come here Joan and give me a kiss."

George looked around for Ginger, "Where is your mother?"

"Oh, she had to go to the bathroom. She should be out right away."

As Joan broke a kiss with John she said, "Sorry you had to sit out here being bored. It takes a long time for your dad to cum. Maybe this second romp with your dad will get me pregnant. Although, we may do it again to make sure."

"That's alright, if you need another romp with dad, that will be alright with me. Mom and I will do something to pass the time while we wait for you and Dad to finish."

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers
12