Dad Helps Daughter with Homework

Story Info
Homework leads to more "homework".
1.4k words
3.8
165k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter is actually my step-daughter, as I had adopted her when she was young. She is a grown woman now with kids of her own. She is a bigger girl, with very large breasts, and decently good looks. Her hair, when down, goes down between her shoulder blades and most often is colored in a reddish brown tint. Her eyes are green and easy to look into. Her lips appear full and luscious.

Now in the last few years, I have been noticing her more and more. Whenever she would be bent over picking something up, I would see her nice round ass. Even when she wears loose fitting tops, her breasts are hard to miss.

It all started when my daughter was in college and needing help with homework. We would be in the living room and she would be in the floor on her knees and facing the couch using the seat as a desktop. Whenever she would be in this position, from where I was sitting, I could see her cleavage through the neck opening of her shirt. My mind started to wander...

It wasn't long after that day, that she had posted a picture on a social media page. She was in her nightgown and very pretty. It was a view of just above the breast area and her face. I sent her a message as to how pretty she was and that it had gotten my mind to wandering. I also told her that I was having thoughts that I should not be having. It wasn't long after that, that she had sent me a picture of her standing in front of a mirror in all her glory, fully naked. Though she was plump, she was still intoxicating to me and had my attention.

A few days later, she needed my help again with homework. This time, we plopped down on a bed where she had spread out all of her homework and had her computer in front of her. I laid down beside her and was helping with the math problems she was trying to solve. In between those problems, I was caressing her legs through the leggings she was wearing. Every so often, I would move my hand up and over her plump ass. God it was soft, but yet firm. I also discovered, and was told, that she never wore any underwear. She finished her homework and had to take off for school and turn it in.

A few months later, she was in need of help at her home and gave me a call. She was leaned over the front of her couch when I walked in and again using the seat as a desktop. Her ass was stuck out as she was squatted down on her knees. I could not take my eyes off of her. After a minute or so, I managed to pull myself away long enough to take of that chore she needed done. When I went back into her living room, she was still working on her homework in the same position. I knelt down beside her to her right and was looking at what she was doing, plus I could see her cleavage once again. Eventually, I began moving my left hand over her ass and caressing her. Every so often, I would allow myself to give her ass a squeeze. With my right hand, I would caress her right arm and slowly made my way to caressing the side of her right breast. I was instantly hard. She began to breath somewhat heavy. Once she had finished her homework, she stood up, put her things away, and went to the kitchen.

She was standing at the kitchen sink, when I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her while placing a hand on each of her breasts and began squeezing and rubbing them. I leaned my head forward and began to kiss her on the neck. She leaned her head back and after a couple of minutes turned towards me and began kissing me back. I moved my hands up underneath her top and lifted it over her head, breaking our kisses long enough to remove it. I then was squeezing her breasts through her bra, which looked as if it was busting at the seams trying to keep the breasts contained. Using my left hand, I unclasped the bra and she allowed it to fall to the floor.

While my right hand was still squeezing her breasts, I allowed my left hand to go down over her ass and eventually moved to her front and rubbing over her pussy through her leggings. After a few minutes, I maneuvered my hand down inside the waistband and began to rub her pussy. She was getting so wet, that my hands felt like they were being washed by her love juices.

She caused me to lose my touch and grasp of her by spinning around. She again kissed me on the lips and then removed her leggings standing there fully exposed to me. I was harder than I had ever been before. She knelt down and began to undo my belt followed by my pants and underwear. Once they were down, she pulled them off of me, first one leg and then the other. As I stood before, exposed from the waist down she began to stroke on my cock with her right hand and pulling me to her while squeezing my ass with her left hand. After stroking my raging hard on for a few minutes she kissed the tip of my cock and slowly parted her lips while sucking my manhood into her moist and warm mouth. She slowly started to suck on my cock and as time went on got faster and sucking me harder. I felt as if I was going to explode. While she was sucking on my cock I removed my shirt to where I was standing there fully naked in her presence.

I reached down and pulled her slowly up to where she was standing in front of me. I took her into a firm embrace, squeezing her large and plump breasts into my chest, and began kissing her fervently. She broke our kiss and turned around while taking my right hand in hers and led me to her bedroom. She pushed me back and onto it with my legs over the edge of the bed and my feet still on the floor. She knelt down and began once again to suck on my cock. I managed to get her to stop long enough for me to lie completely on the bed and for us to get into a "69" position. She was so wet and her juices were flowing that I was having a problem drinking them all in. Her juices were running down my chin and cheeks and getting the bed wet.

I was able to convince her to stop and get on top of me, to where my cock was buried deep into her. She slowly placed my cock at her tunnel entrance and eased herself down onto it. Her love tunnel was so tight, warm, and inviting that it felt like home. She leaned over and I took a breast into my mouth and was sucking on her nipple. Her areolas were about 3 inches around and her nipples stuck out like warheads. I had a hand on each of her ass cheeks and was squeezing them. She began riding me slowly and I was on the verge of cumming already just being inside her. She got to riding me faster and harder. I stopped sucking on her nipple and pulled her to me and we began to kiss passionately. I could tell by her breathing that she was on the verge of cumming, just as I was. A few short minutes later, it was as if we came at the same time. We each came for what seemed like forever. We laid there kissing, holding, and touching each other for at least a half hour more.

I hated that I had to get up and head back home, but I had more honey-dos at my own house to take care of. To this day, I love seeing her pictures and long to lay with her again and have her make me feel wanted. Time just has not worked out to allow that again as of yet. Though we do not see each other often, it something that we both want and need.