Dad, I Have a Question Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" Kiersten asked.

"Amazing. I'm so full and so turned on right now I can barely stand it."

"Are you gonna cum?" Kiersten was staring wide-eyed at our joining.

"You have to try this," Jamie panted.

I pulled about half my length out of her ass, allowing free movement of her fingers over her pearl. Then I pushed back in again.

"What about you, Bill? Do you like it?"

I pulled out almost all the way, watching Kiersten watch my cock, and then slid slowly back inside. "Yes, God help me, yes, I do."

"I thought so.... I love you guys so much." She leaned toward me, over Jamie, and kissed me hard. Handing Jamie's ankles back to me, she moved so she could kiss Jamie the same way. "Here's my secret slut thing again, Bill." She moved over her friend and took her breast in her mouth.

Watching all this, I realized I had upped the pace of my thrusts into Jamie. She responded by biting her lip and moaning, fingering herself deeply. One perky breast was moving with our coupling, the other being thoroughly devoured by the busty brunette hanging over her. "Are you okay, Jamie?"

"Cumming soon," she whined.

"Me too. Where do you want it?"

"Deep." She started panting, clenching her muscles, cumming on my cock and her finger. I unloaded.

For a while, I held her, still buried deep in her rectum, watching the girls tongue-kissing. I was too overwhelmed to trust myself to put her down gracefully, and besides, it felt too damn good.

Eventually, I dismounted and lowered her to the bed.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

She reached for me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Jamie." We kissed and cuddled, Kiersten sitting and watching us, caressing her beautiful breasts.

"Thank you, Dad. You were just as gentle with that as with all the rest of it."

"I never want to hurt you."

"And I never want to stop being your lover, Dad, but I'm okay with sharing you, sometimes."

"That is so cool," Kiersten muttered.

"I think I want to be in the bathroom alone for a couple minutes before you come for your shower. Maybe you can entertain her," Jamie said, kissing me, and gesturing to her friend who was now on her back, luxuriously masturbating.

I moved over to Kiersten and kissed her one fat nipple. Then I pulled her hand from her pussy and licked her fingers clean. "I'm glad we've talked. I'm glad we've made love."

She watched me. "Bill, I don't know if you understand how much this all means to me. You know my family. My parents are really straight-laced and kind of cold. I know they love me, but they're really bad at showing it, even to each other. Every time I came to your house as a kid, I saw love like I had never seen before. I felt it, even as a little girl. I felt included."

"I'm glad to hear you say that."

Kiersten had just bathed my tongue and fingers with her nectar when Jamie said from the doorway, "If we cooperate, we can all fit in the shower. That is, if you two are finished for now. Last one in the shower is a rotten egg."

It was a tight squeeze, but fun. We helped each other bathe, and by the time we were done, parts of me were very clean. I slept well that night sandwiched between two beautiful young women.

Breakfast was interesting, since the girls insisted on serving it to me in bed. Dessert was enjoyable for all of us.

Everyone was dressed and on their good behavior when Melody arrived with her bag and her air mattress. The girls chatted excitedly about the evening's upcoming events. Kiersten followed Melody out to her car, but not before sneaking a short but intense kiss with me. "It's going to be tough tonight, sleeping here and knowing that you're upstairs alone in that big bed," she murmured, giving my cock a final caress through my clothes.

Jamie got to work cleaning the house to prepare for the party, and I ran my errands. When I got home, Jamie helped me put my purchases away, and then pulled herself to me for a kiss. "I heard what Kiersten said to you, Dad. I think she had fun with us. She's right. Knowing you're alone upstairs will be rough on me, too."

"Just stay on your good behavior and keep your mouth shut," I said.

"I don't have to do either of those things now," she whispered, fumbling with my belt as our tongues met.

We were gentle and took our time with each other, experimenting with new positions and ones we already loved. She insisted on having me finish in her mouth, coaxing me to a shuddering orgasm, as intense as the ones she enjoyed.

Jamie looked stunning at commencement, and made me very proud, earning several awards and small scholarships. I caught up to her after the ceremony, and we gathered her friends from their families and drove home.

The girls set up the living room for the night, and then went upstairs to change clothes while I prepared the snacks we had discussed. Soon, the giggling trio reappeared in the living room dressed for bed. All wore t-shirt or jerseys, and simple cotton panties. Melody's shirt was the shortest. Even when she was standing, I could see her little camel-toe through her pink panties. I caught both Jamie and Kiersten checking my lap when they saw me trying not to look at her too closely.

"Time to start the celebration, Dad," my daughter said. She went in the kitchen and soon returned with a bottle of champagne and four flutes. "Open it."

It had been a long time since I popped a champagne bottle open, but I managed it, with only a little foam frothing from the mouth of the bottle. Melody started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jamie asked.

"Nothing," Melody giggled.

"Bullshit. Look at Bill" She pointed at me, sitting cross-legged on the living room floor, the bottle between my legs, the neck sticking up from my lap, oozing white froth. "If you had a dirty mind, you'd know what she's giggling about."

"Kiersten!" I sputtered.

"Sorry, Daddy Bill, but look at yourself."

We visited and joked for a while, talking about the girls' plans for the future. Eventually, the second bottle was empty. I was glad I had limited my purchase to just two. Everyone was happy and relaxed, but no one was being inappropriate.

"I think I'll go to bed soon," I said, taking the empty bottles and glasses to the kitchen. "Try not to make too much noise."

"We'll be good, Dad. We won't do anything we wouldn't do with you," Jamie said.

Small comfort.

She kissed me on the lips, not hard, not sexually, but with more warmth and feeling than some fathers and daughters share. Kiersten took her turn, her kiss exactly as loving than Jamie's had been. When she broke away, Melody stood and put her arms around me, like she's done for years.

"Thank you, Bill, for throwing this little party. It means a lot to me." Her kiss was nice, warm and fun, with no overt flirtatiousness, although she did press herself against me in a full-body hug. A bit confused, and more than a bit concerned I might react, I said goodnight and went upstairs.

Jamie was coming out of her bedroom with a wrapped gift when I finished in the bathroom. "You're such a good dad. My friends totally love you. Goodnight." She kissed me long and hard, and headed downstairs. I went in my room, leaving the door open. Eavesdropping is wrong, but I thought I should know what was being said.

"I'm not tired yet," I heard Kiersten say.

"Neither am I. Wanna play a game?" Melody asked.

"Like what?"

"I dunno. 'Truth or Dare' is pretty much required at a slumber party," Melody stated.

"In eighth grade, maybe," Jamie laughed.

"C'mon! It'll be fun," Melody persisted.

"Okay, I'll go first," Kiersten said. "Melody, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay. Have you ever had sex?"

"No!" Melody laughed.

"Do you want to?"

"That's a second question, but I'll bend the rules. Of course I want to have sex," she answered. "My turn now. Jamie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, same question."

There was a long silence, followed by Kiersten saying, "You know the rules."

"All right, all right. I'll answer, but no more questions to me on this topic. Yes, I have."

"Really?" Melody squeaked. "Who was he? When? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I said, no more questions. Truth or dare?"

"I don't trust you not to make me do something embarrassing, so truth."

"Have you ever had any kind of sexual contact with a guy? Or a girl? Stuff you can't do in public?"

Melody hesitated for a moment, and then said, "No. Only myself."

"You like to play with yourself, don't you?" Kiersten asked.

"You don't?" Melody responded with a huff.

"Open your birthday gift. It's from Jamie and me together."

I heard wrapping paper tearing. Then Melody said, "You guys are terrible!"

"Put the batteries in."

Soon there was a distinct buzzing sound, which was then drowned out by teen girl laughter.

"Where did you guys get this?" Melody asked.

"That novelty store at the mall, you know, the one where they check ID before they sell some of the stuff."

"Well, thanks, you two. It's a lot nicer than the ones I "borrow" from Mom. I'll give you a full report on it. Now, it's my turn. Jamie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"You're gonna regret that!" Melody laughed. "I dare you to kiss Kiersten. Not a little peck, either. I dare you to make out with her."

"Bitch," Kiersten giggled.

I didn't hear anything for a while, but I could picture what was going on.

Eventually, Jamie said, a little breathlessly, "Melody, you just changed the game. It's my turn, and I'm not giving you a choice. Dare. There should be a tube of lube in the bottom of the box your vibe came in. Try it out."

"Are you crazy? Here? Now? With you guys watching and your dad upstairs?"

Kiersten said, "What's the matter? Are you embarrassed? I just made out with a girl and played with her boobs while you watched!"

"He's sound asleep by now," Jamie said. "Besides, he said he would close his door, so he won't hear anything unless you get loud."

There was silence for a moment, and then Melody said, "You'd better be right. I do want to try it out."

"We're not stopping you," Kiersten laughed.

"All right. I was going to show you guys this anyway," Melody said. "I treated myself to a birthday present this morning. I was sick of shaving all the time and still not feeling really smooth."

"You got waxed?" Kiersten asked. "Your little kitty always had that nice red fur. I think red pubes are cute, but that does look great."

"I went to the same place Mom does. I remember the first time I saw her without any hair, I thought it looked really good."

"Take your top off, too." Jamie said.

"What, you want to see my little boobies?"

"Consider it part of the dare."

"If I had a rabbit vibe, I'd want to be able to play with my tits while I used it. Don't be a prude. Jamie, maybe we can make her more comfortable."

"We should get naked, too?" Jamie asked. "Sure."

Melody asked, "What's on the label? 'Sweet Vanilla'?"

"It's edible."

"Why?"

Jamie mused, "Maybe so your lover can use the vibe on you and go down on you afterward."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice to me," Kiersten said. "Go ahead, Melody. You told me you lost your cherry horseback riding, so you should be able to take the whole thing."

"I guess that's when it happened. I know I bled the time I got thrown and broke my wrist. Mom's dildos never hurt. Okay, here goes."

Lying in my bed, I pictured pixie Melody, her reddish-blond hair draped over her petite tits, her slender, pale legs spread, her pussy bare and slippery with lube, a toy in her hand, and her luscious nude friends crowded around to watch. Just the snippets of conversation I heard made me wish I was down there to watch. Or, better still, to help.

TO BE CONCLUDED WITH PART 5, AUTUMN 2012....