Dad, I Have a Question Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, done with a quick shower, I pulled back the curtain, water in my eyes, and groped for my towel. A hand gave it to me.

"Melody says her mom wants you really bad."

"Jamie, should you be here while your friends are outside?"

"Should I get them?"

"No!"

"You had a good time today, didn't you, Dad?"

"Yes, I did."

"Melody said she kissed you. She said you kissed her back."

"I grabbed her ass, ground on her, and palmed a boob, too. Jamie, what's wrong with me?"

"From what I can see, not much." She ran a finger from the base of my half-hard cock, along the underside to the tip, slowly circling the glans a single time. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek and left the bathroom.

As well as I could, I pushed my mind to other things and got dried and dressed. I put on baggy camp shorts and a very long baseball shirt and went downstairs.

The minute I opened the patio door, my mouth started watering. Jamie was doing a masterful job, the coals just right for her home-made pub-burgers. The smell of the onions and peppers baking inside the meat made me suddenly ravenous. Then I saw the ears of corn, slow-roasting on the edge of the grill.

All four of us pigged out, a traditional backyard cook-out. The girls tried to coax me into a game with a glow-in-the-dark Frisbee, but I was too full. I sat in my favorite chair on the deck and watched kids at play. When it was completely dark, they even ran around catching fireflies. How odd, considering that the sexual feelings between us had been so intense a few hours earlier.

They insisted I stay up late with them playing cards. We started with Pinochle, but Kiersten wasn't that good, so we found another deck and played Blackjack. Hearts was next, followed by Texas Hold 'Em. After an hour of that, Melody said, "Let's play for money. Everyone seems pretty well-matched."

"If we're betting, let's play something like Three-Card Draw, and nothing more than penny ante," I suggested.

The girls agreed, with each of us putting an imaginary dollar in the kitty, since we didn't have nearly enough pennies. Score was kept on a piece of paper, and we agreed that we would only play until we lost our dollar.

Jamie dealt. For a while, things were pretty even, all of us winning and losing hands. Melody won a few in a row but got reckless, betting too high on hands she should have thrown in early. She was down to only a few cents in no time.

I dealt, won a small amount from each girl, and dealt again. When it was Melody's turn to bet, she said, "I think I'm broke. Does that mean it's strip poker now?" She started to pull up her top.

I threw in the three aces I had been dealt and stood up. "Bed time for me. Try to keep it to a dull roar."

The next morning, after breakfast, Caitlin called. "Bill, could I talk to Melody? She's not answering her cell."

"She's right here." I handed Melody the phone.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I left my charger at home.... No.... No.... NO!... Yes, I'm fine.... Yes, I was going to call you after breakfast.... Okay, bye." She handed the phone back to me. "Mom and Dad are taking me to Grandma's for a birthday luncheon. It's a traditional thing. Cake and ice cream, the whole nine yards."

Melody left with her parents soon after that, and my daughter took Kiersten home after a lunch of salads and homemade bread on the deck. When she got back, Jamie said, "Melody's upset, you know."

"About what?"

"She thinks she's not sexy, because you left the poker game last night."

"Shit."

"Yeah."

"This is out of control. I groped her yesterday, but when she was going to take her top off for me, I bolted. But what was I supposed to do? Sit there and play strip poker with my daughter, another teenager I'm fucking, and still another girl who has pretty much said to my face that she wants me to screw her?"

"Don't forget Caitlin. We all saw where her hand was in the pool when we were ducking you, and I saw it again in the spa."

"Melody knows her mom played with me?"

"She won't say anything to her dad, but she told us she really feels like a little girl now, when the guy she likes gets turned on by her mother," Jamie scolded.

"So now what?"

"I don't know. Let's talk about it in bed, Dad. I think I can turn you on, too."

In the shower later, Jamie kissed my tired face. "Now I feel better. I can't believe you filled me all three places in one session."

When I left for work she was still asleep, nude in my bed. That evening, we had a quick dinner together before she had to leave for her first night at her job at the burger place. She posed in the doorway, smiling in her uniform, and then drove away. Less than a minute later, a knock came at the door. I opened it.

Caitlin walked past me into the living room, sitting on the couch. "Close the door and come here."

I didn't know where this was going when I sat down next to her.

"Do you know what Melody got from the girls for a birthday present?"

"Um...."

"How do you know? Did you help pick it out? Were you there when she opened it? Did you watch her use it?"

"All right, look. Here's what happened." I told Caitlin the entire story of the events of that night, except for the part about me having a wicked boner.

"Do you think the girls played with each other?"

"I don't know. Kiersten and Jamie made out, apparently. Your daughter dared them to do that."

"And they were all naked."

"Sounded like it."

"You didn't look?"

"No! I wasn't going to spy on three naked teenage girls playing sexy games, when one of them was my daughter!"

"You could have looked at the other two."

"Well, yeah."

"I walked in on Melody playing with her new toy, moaning your name. Did you fuck her?"

"NO!"

"She told me pretty much the same things you just did, and she said you didn't. Why not?"

"I,... Caitlin, that wouldn't be,... It would be so,... I mean,..."

"You really want to, don't you? I saw the toy she can take, so if you're careful with her, she can take you. Remember, I felt your cock." Her hand started exploring my lap. "Maybe I should take it for a test drive." She stood up and opened her blouse, allowing it to gap so it barely hid the nipples on her bra-less breasts.

"Caitlin, I...."

"I want it, Bill. I need to have sex with a man who might be able to please me, a man I can stand to look at when he mounts me, someone I think I can make feel good in return. Doug doesn't care. He says it makes him sad that he can't please me. He told me to take a lover if the toys he buys me aren't enough. Tonight is Doug's billiards league, and Jamie's scheduled until closing. We have plenty of time." She pulled her blouse off and started on my shirt. "Where are we going to do it? Here, or in your bed?"

"In bed." I pulled her to her feet and crushed her against me, our mouths meeting in passion.

We wasted no time getting naked on my bed. Our hands were between each other's legs, and our tongues wrestled heatedly. Her baby-smooth pussy was soaked, and my cock throbbed in her hand.

"What do you like a woman to do in bed?"

"Enjoy herself," I said, squeezing a second finger inside her. "I like a woman to cum." My fingers found the patch of nerves inside her as my mouth found her nipple. I kissed it softly, slowly licking the skin around it as I gave her a light massage.

"Harder," she moaned.

"Mouth or fingers?"

"Yes. Both."

I was surprised at the vigorous treatment Caitlin wanted, but thrilled with the result. When my teeth grasped her nipple hard enough that I could pull it, she soaked my hand and bed, spurting her fluid as she screamed silently. She sobbed and trembled almost hysterically when she was done, clinging to me. When she relaxed, she molded herself against me, her lips busy on mine.

After a while, she pushed herself up on her elbow. "You have no idea how much I needed that. I've squirted exactly twice in my life before, once with Doug on our first anniversary, and once on our fifth. Lately, every time I've pestered him enough that he lets me use him, I still have to finish myself off afterward."

She looked down to my engorged manhood. "I haven't done this in years." She got to her knees and turned, supporting her upper body on one arm between my legs. The fingers of her free hand played with me, stroking me, teasing the tender skin of my sack, tickling their way up and down my shaft.

A glistening droplet appeared.

She grinned mischievously. "Will you look at that? Don't want it to drip." Her tongue wiped me clean. "Mmmm. I know where your first load is going."

She attacked me, sucking and mouthing me as vigorously as I had fingered her. She stopped to give her jaw a rest, perfect timing for me. I didn't want to cum that soon.

"Get over here," I said, picking her up and arranging her sex over my face. "Now, let's have some fun."

This time, she bathed it with her tongue, jacking it, spitting on it, and licking it clean. Her aroma was different from the younger girls I had been with recently, like a clean, sweet woman instead of a girl. Her flavor was richer, bolder, maybe even better.

Caitlin seemed to remember her old technique well, challenging me with her mouth and hands. I ate her for all I was worth, speeding up when she did and then slowing down with her. I kneaded her slender ass in my hands. When my hips started moving on their own, she moaned, fondled my balls, and sucked, bobbing rapidly until the first blast hit her tongue, and then slowing, jacking me, helping my spasms.

Her clit rigid between my lips, she groaned a long, heartfelt orgasm. Her moans subsided, and she dismounted, turning to cuddle against me. "I wasn't sure I could swallow all that. When was your last blowjob?"

"Not sure." A complete fabrication, since Jamie had milked me into her mouth the day before. "How long since you came on a man's tongue?"

"Too long," she murmured, kissing me again. "How long has it been since you were inside a woman?"

"Years." Technically true. Before Jamie and I went crazy, it HAD had been a very long time, and I still couldn't think of her and Kiersten as women.

"It won't be too much longer," Caitlin teased, stroking my new-found virility. "I want you on top."

She massaged me with her hands, rolling on her back and presenting herself to me, and helping me aim. My re-awakened cock pried her lips apart and pushed into her chamber. I was surprised to find it nearly as tight as a newly-deflowered teen – hot, wet, gripping me, and in a very short time, clamping down on me.

"Yes," she whispered as I hit bottom. "So much bigger than Doug. So hard inside me. Fuck me really deep."

I pushed myself into her slowly, penetrating as deeply as I could, rocking on her, enjoying her hot tongue on mine, and then eased back so I could do it again. Her hips moved to help me, but her small tits still pointed impatiently to the ceiling. Even when our thrusts became more forceful, her firm mounds barely rocked with the motion.

"Making love like this makes me feel young again, Bill. But I'm a big girl. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

We pounded at each other, my cock ramming itself into her firm depths, her feet pulling on my asscheeks and her nails tearing at my back. This time, when she came, she wailed loudly, like an old mechanical siren. I emptied myself into her, excess oozing out around the seal our flesh made. Mindful of my weight on her, I rolled us so she was on my belly, still impaled on me, her breasts on my chest, while I played with her hair.

"Bill?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad we did that."

"Will you be tomorrow?"

"Definitely. I may not be walking right, but I'll be glad. Jamie works the same schedule tomorrow, doesn't she?

"Uh-huh."

"Doug will probably be home, but I'll send Melody over. She probably won't be able to handle what you just gave me, but take good care of her."

*****

Jamie here.

This "wantsomefun" guy who's writing dad's memoirs could tell you more, but he says one forty-ish guy taking on four nymphos at once is not believable, so he won't tell you about the beach trip Dad and Caitlin chaperoned for us.

College is great. There are tons of hot guys, and I may just go out with some of them. I study in my room, but I sleep with Dad. Kiersten visits when she's not with her boyfriend, and Melody spends time here when she comes home from college. Caitlin and Dad still have fun.

Wait. What's that, Dad?

Oh. He wants me to properly thank wantsomefun for telling our story. Something about spit-roasting?

Gotta go!

Kisses,

Jamie

THE END