Dad is Discovered F***ing Paige!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

She even took Dad's erection into her mouth...almost causing him to prematurely ejaculate.

Dad was about to let that erection start to feel Paige's vaginal dampness, when she announced "You've gone far enough. Please stop. I'm happy for you to fuck me soon, but only after you've first caught me, as we had agreed."

So, after another long cuddle, Paige pulled me up to cover her most feminine bits and re-dressed in her old nighty.

The real action of the evening then began.

First it was a matter of 'catch me if you can'...until we (Paige and I) were eventually cornered.

Then Dad had the challenge of getting us into his bedroom. He tried grabbing Paige by the arm, around the waist...but she just kept wriggling...until he was forced to grab hold of her hair...

...and, like a cavewoman, she was dragged into his bedroom...

...shouting "no, no, no", "I'm your daughter...no, no", "please don't...", 'I don't deserve this"...

...where, immediately, he grabbed her night dress and ripped it wide open from top to bottom...

exposing her firm teenage nipples and breasts...

making them instantly available for him to touch, fondle, squeeze again...

which Dad did - if a little more roughly this time!

She now looked like a vulnerable street urchin - tattered clothes, dishevelled hair, begging for something.

Paige had given her Father permission to do this!! Yes, she had even encouraged him to take those liberties that no Father was legally or morally allowed to take.

And then it became apparent to him that I was - as they say - 'protecting her female modesty.'

So I became the next challenge.

Somehow Dad now needed to get Paige's panties off so he had clear access to that prized hole - strategically positioned between his daughter's legs, and just centimetres beneath her well-trimmed landing strip.

Again, Paige didn't make things easy. She was not going to accept that impending ravishing - one that she now looked forward to receiving! - without first putting up a real fight.

I thought I was going to be rent asunder - just like Paige's nighty had been - as Dad grabbed and pulled me...whilst Paige, meanwhile, did all in her power to keep her legs tightly together and me pulled up to her hips.

I must just say that, whilst all this was happening, Dad was stark naked.

He had stripped off while Paige was changing into her nighty, realising there was no way he would be able to undress himself and, at the same time, get Paige positioned ready to accept his manhood up into her fuck tunnel.

And, talking of his manhood, Dad's erection was most definitely indicating he was ready for action.

Paige must have noticed just how stiff he had become - even though his erection was often swinging from side to side - , how eager his knob had become, ready to lead his shaft down into her darkest female depths.

Eventually Dad's strength succeeded in pulling me down to Paige's ankles.

Paige by now was totally naked, giving him another good look at her raised teenage pubic mound...her strip of pubic hair...her slash that ran down between her legs, where he knew he would find her so-sensitive clitoris and her lubricated love tunnel.

Had he grabbed hold of her labia, Paige would have been completely at Dad's mercy and her 'ravaging' would have been inevitable.

Dad, though, threatened to cut me off Paige's ankles using a pair of nearby scissors, but - to my relief! - Paige relented and stepped out of me...leaving me lying on the bedroom floor.

Paige was then forcibly pushed to the bed by her Dad.

He tried to prise her legs apart. She fought tenaciously, yelling "leave me alone", "get away you beast", "fuck off".

I could only conclude Paige was a genuinely feisty, strong female.

And then - quite suddenly...

She submitted.

"O.K., take me, just take me," she pleaded cheerfully...

as she spread her legs.

Dad didn't need a second invitation...to take her...to take...his daughter!

He climbed on top of Paige, positioned his enormous erection at the entrance of her now-willing love-tunnel, and gently...carefully...started lowering himself.

It didn't take Paige long to realise she was about to receive an unusually painful fuck. A fuck that was quite unlike any she had received before.

Perhaps even more painful that that first fuck she received from Nick that had made her bleed.

She probably wasn't quite as lubricated as she should have been. Yes, she had been playing with her Dad, and Dad had been playing with her - but not immediately before he entered her, and not in the way that would normally ensure her love tunnel was now thoroughly moist.

And her Father's erection was...well, something significantly longer, something significantly thicker than she had ever previously experienced.

It's not as if Paige is a particularly big girl. In fact, she is slightly smaller than average...so her attractive little cunt is...well, perhaps slightly smaller, slightly tighter than normal...even though it had, by now, been well-grooved by numerous hard-ons that a succession of young men had thrust down its length.

I suspect that Dad, though, had made up his mind.

His dirty daughter should suffer a little for being 'too available'...and, on top of that, she had asked him to be rough!

So Dad thrust as hard, as fast, as far as he could.

Until he felt that he was in...as far in as he could possibly penetrate.

Paige yelped with the pain...

Pain that was caused as the knob of his manhood stretching her vaginal passage as it had never been stretched before - right along its entire length.

This was not exactly what she had expected when she had invited her Father to "look at my whole body, touch it, feel it, and get right inside it."

Dad held Paige down while he thrust, and thrust, and thrust...and thrust, and thrust, and thrust.

She just hoped he would come soon...to give her some relief from the incredible pressure that he was exerting along her vaginal canal and into places - much further within her - than had ever been visited before.

And then - quite suddenly, with enormous force - Paige's Dad deposited a load of cum that was commensurate to the size of his erection...seemingly completely filling her.

She loved that.

There was no way that Dad's semen could possibly escape out of her vaginal canal because it was so tightly stoppered by his erection. So it could only go one way...in the direction nature intended it to go.

That is an incredibly intimate, uniquely feminine feeling - and one that Paige had previously discovered she absolutely adored!

No doubt she would experience that same feeling many, many more times in the years to come!

* * * * *

"How's that, my love?" Dad asked as he relaxed a bit and lay, perhaps a little too heavily, on Paige with his now-weakening erection still in her vaginal canal.

"Fucking awesome."

Paige had just replied when she and her Dad heard a voice from the adjacent living room. Jenny had come home, and both Paige and her Dad had been too pre-occupied to notice.

"I'm home...where are you...what's that noise?" Jenny enquired as she walked into her parent's bedroom.

"Oh, sorry," she instinctively remarked when she noticed her Dad was naked.

And then she saw that Paige was lying under him, her legs splayed out to the sides. And if she had looked a little closer she would have realised that Paige had Dad's penis well up her love tunnel.

"Dad, you haven't...Paige, you haven't...how could you!" she exclaimed.

There was silence for a few seconds and then Paige took the initiative, once Dad had withdrawn his manhood, rolled off her, and had tried - not too successfully - to make both of them appear a little more modest.

"I've just been enjoying an incredibly good fuck...which I initiated...so if you think someone should be blamed, then it's me."

Jenny was still gobsmacked, so could say nothing more immediately.

Paige continued. "You weren't meant to know anything about this, and both Dad and I would appreciate if you never say anything about what you have just discovered to anyone else. I won't tell you why, but I had volunteered to let Dad see my body ...and one thing led to another...and I've just received a fuck unlike anything else I've previously had."

Dad intervened. "Could we please just have two minutes to ourselves and then resume this conversation?"

Paige stepped into me and pulled me up to her hips...then sprinted, bare breasted, to her room. On the way out she grabbed the torn nighty that was lying nearby.

Jenny disappeared to her room.

Dad put on his underpants and his shirt.

Paige was first to return, now wearing an oversize t-shirt, and suggested "Dad, let me explain everything to her. You just let her know that you love her as much as you love me...or even more."

Paige is savvy and she can think quickly. Being close to her sister, this suggestion had loads of merit.

When Jenny returned she just wanted to know "why?"

Paige indicated they would confess all to her, but suggested they leave the discussion until breakfast the next morning once the shock and emotion of the evening had dissipated. She volunteered to make pancakes for breakfast, knowing that would appeal to all three of them.

Dad, wisely, agreed and asked Jenny to give him a hug before she left that night for bed. He held her tight, whispering "I love you, darling."

Paige was first to use the bathroom and first into bed. When she heard Jenny leaving the bathroom for her room she called her in.

"Jen, I'm really sorry what you saw tonight. It probably shouldn't have happened, but it did, on the spur of the moment. And I just want to let you know it turned out to be one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me...and I suspect may have ever happened to Dad. But it will never happen again - we promised one another that, before we went to bed together."

Paige didn't sleep at all that night. There was some guilt, but she just needed to concoct an explanation that would satisfy Jenny and would restore her Father's reputation as a loving and caring Dad.

Paige knew there was no point in defending the indefensible. In Jenny's eyes, both Dad and Paige had crossed a line that should not have been crossed. And Paige knew that there was no point in trying to have a debate with Jenny based on morals or social e to convince her that she too should take Dad to bed for one very special experience for the both of them.

So next morning Paige kept reiterating how fulfilling the previous night's romp in the cot had been for her.

She also explained that she agreed that a father's primary role is to protect and nurture his children, and that he could never take advantage of his girls - no matter what. But, she argued, she was now an adult, was contraceptively protected, and it had been entirely her own choice to have a once-off fling with her Dad. Their liaison normally wouldn't have affected anyone else (and no one else would normally have known that it had happened), so she had no regrets about her original decision, nor about what had occurred between them after that.

Paige then informed Jenny and her Dad that she had just rung Nick and had arranged to have dinner with him that night (wearing me, 'Nick's Knickers', naturally!). She promised she would not be home before 11pm.

And she suggested to Jenny that she seriously consider inviting her Dad to bed that night. "You won't regret the decision, I can assure you," she suggested.

At first Jenny was shocked by the suggestion...but she thought about it during the day.

Later in the morning Jenny asked Paige what Dad was really like in bed. Paige would only reveal that "she had enjoyed it immensely" and suggested that if Jenny really wanted to find out how good a lover he was, she would have to invite Dad to screw her.

And she added "If you do decide to go to bed together, I don't want either you or Dad to tell me you've done so...I'll just imagine that you have."

Jenny was not at all sure about this. Letting hely allowed him to do.

But everything was bizarre: Paige had paraded her totally unclad body for her Father to inspect. Paige had invited her Father to take her to bed. Dad had screwed Paige. Paige had absolutely no regrets. In fact, Paige was raving about the experience. Now Paige - not her Father! - was suggesting she (Jenny) also invite her Dad to fill her love tunnel with his manhood. No, Paige wasn't just suggesting it, she was urging Jenny to do it! Paige was going elsewhere to allow it to happen. And Paige wasn't interested in then discovering whether she and her Dad had had sex. Jenny was reluctant, thinking perhaps she was doing something wrong, something she might regret - yet, strangely, she very much liked the thought of accommodating her Dad...but, if she did, she would then be doing exactly what she had criticised her Father and her sister for doing less than 24 hours earlier!

The clincher for Jenny, though, was when Paige said "It would be kinda cool if both of us had made love to Dad...both of us then having shared a common experience of having surrendered our virginities to Nick and having had Dad's cock visit our vaginas."

So, over dinner that night, Jenny asked her Dad to lay her.

Dad suggested Paige's first two rules to Jenny: this was to be a once only event, and this was to be something that neither of them would ever reveal to anyone else.

Dad also suggested to Jenny that she first let him thoroughly appreciate her body before she accepted his manhood up her most-feminine of inlets.

She agreed and - whilst Paige was elsewhere being serviced by Nick - Dad took Jenny to bed.

There is something quite erotically appealing when a young girl gives you your first full-on, unimpeded view of the area between her legs. And Jenny gave exactly that to her Dad that evening - lying on her back, stark naked, legs spread a little apart.

The first thing Dad noticed - he could not fail to notice! - was her unkempt pubic hair. It was nowhere near as attractive as the trimmed pubes she displayed in the photograph on his wall, and was in stark contrast to the narrow, very well-maintained landing strip that ran down to between Paige's legs.

Dad made a mental note to say something to his daughter at a future time.

But the way that Jenny's skin arced down from the bottom of her stomach to her rear was really enticing. Dad knew he would soon be running his hand down there - and parting the labia either side of her female slash that simply seemed to be beckoning to him: 'come and take me.'

But Dad started by feeling Jenny's teenage bottom. Jenny, like Paige, deflected his fingers away from her anal passage...but then his fingers spent minutes having a good feel of the area around her clitoris...and they gently, repeatedly stroked the little ridges around her g-spot down that beckoning hole between her legs.

Dad's mouth was filled by his daughter's nipples and breasts, and it sucked and licked around that area...and it sucked and licked and tasted what was on offer further down her body.

Jenny and her Father cuddled...and Dad ran his hands all over his daughter's well-shaped body.

Again he momentarily reflected that this was something a father should not be doing.

Jenny, of course, returned the affection and attention that her Dad was giving her. She played with his balls, she squeezed his cock, she let her fingers run up the length of his erection. And she hugged him close.

She now so desperately wanted to just have his hard-on up her vagina.

And, Jenny had decided, as this was the one and only time she and her Father would be conjugated, she would try her very best to give him an experience he would long remember.

But when she saw his full erection, Jenny had doubts that it would easily slide up her love tunnel.

And she was right.

Dad felt that Jenny's female tract was slightly tighter that Paige's had been, and it took some effort for him to thrust his manhood in...right in, as far down as it would go.

Jenny yelped, as Paige had done the evening before.

Dad held his erection deep down in is daughter and, quite suddenly, felt contractions rippling down his manhood...contractions that were squeezing his already tightly-wedged erection.

Oh, how good they felt!

Unbeknown to Dad, Jenny had taken Claire's advice, Googled 'pompoir', and started Kegel exercises almost 12 months ago. So she was now able to control her vagina in a way that gave him something he had not previously felt.

Dad tried to hang on as long as he could - but soon lost control and shot his stream of semen up Jenny's inside, very much earlier than he had deposited his cum inside Paige.

Dad realised that this little daughter was a really good fuck - much better than her mother, much better than her younger sister. He thought momentarily how lucky Jenny's boyfriend - who had appeared on the scene several months earlier - was...and wondered if he realised how lucky a lad he was having Jenny as his now-regular screw.

After lying together for several minutes, Dad enquired "How's that, my love?"

"Absolutely fabulous," Jenny replied.

"I'd do it again, given half the chance," Dad said.

"And so would I," his daughter replied.

"Before you go to your own room tonight, could I ask just one more favour of you?" Dad said. "And that is you allow me to trim your pubes. You look far more attractive with them neatly trimmed, just as they are in that photograph."

And before Jenny had a chance to reply, Dad had leaned over to his bedside table, taken out a pair of nail scissors, and...

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12