Dad, Me and His New Girlfriend

Story Info
The night that he meets his Dad's new girlfriend.
3k words
4.51
210.2k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from my first year of college. Dad picked me up at the airport and on the drive back to our house, he told me he had something he wanted to talk to me about. Dad played baseball and basketball in high school and was still in great shape, 39, 6'2" and about 180 pounds. I played baseball in high school and play in a recreation basketball league at college. I am 6'1" and 170 pounds.

"I am glad you are back from school. But I wanted to give you a heads up. Do you remember your junior year math teacher, Miss Weaver?"

I did remember her very well. I spent most of the year staring at her in class. She was blonde, early 30's, about 5'6", petite with a great body. Whenever she turned to write on the board, I couldn't help but stare at her ass. "Yeah, I remember Miss Weaver. I liked her a lot. She was a good teacher."

"I hope this won't be weird for you, but I am dating her. We have been seeing each other for a few months."

"No, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm happy for you. She is really attractive." Just the thought of seeing her again, and in a more relaxed setting made me excited. And the fact that my Dad was probably fucking her made me even more excited.

"She is really good looking. And to tell you the truth, a little on the wild side. I was really surprised because whenever I saw her at your parent teacher confrences, she always seemed very conservative." Dad had a big grin on his face when he told me this. "It feels good to be able to talk to you about this kind of stuff. Now that you are in college, I don't feel like I need to hide anything from you."

"I am glad you feel that way Dad. Feel free to tell me or do anything you want. I am an adult now, so you don't have to feel like you need to protect me from anything." I was really hoping he would tell me more about Miss Weaver, especially the part about her being wild.

When I asked Dad to tell me what he meant by her being wild, he said, "You might just find out tonight. She is coming over for dinner. And she told me to tell you to call her Lisa. She said now that you will know her on a personal level, Miss Weaver would sound too formal.

Hearing Dad say that made me even more excited. When we got home, I put away my suitcase and jumped in the shower. I got hard thinking about Miss Weaver, Lisa, and my Dad fucking around and wondered what he meant when he said that I would probably find out tonight. Resisting the urge to jerk off, I got out of the shower and got dressed. I went downsatirs and Dad told me Lisa would be here any minute. The doorbell rang and since he was in the middle of cooking, he asked me if I would get the door.

I opened it, and there she was, as hot as I remembered her. Lisa was wearing shorts and a shirt that showed off her tits. She always looked good, but I had never seen her in such casual clothes. She looked even better in those. "Jake! It is so good to see you again." Lisa said as she came in the door.

"It's great to see you again too." She reached out and gave me a hug and I could feel her tits against my chest. I had thought so many times about those firm, nice boobs, and here I was, with them pressed against me. "I was glad to hear when Dad told me you two were dating. I always thought you were really nice and a good teacher."

"And you were one of my favorite students. Your Dad and I have been having a lot of fun together. He reminds me so much of you." She had the same kind of grin on her face that Dad did when he told me about her. I had to tell myself not to let my imagination run away with me.

After a great dinner and some good conversation, the three of us went into the living room. "So....Jake. What do you think about me dating your Dad?"

"I think it is great. He seems really happy and that is good enough for me." I figured I would make a little comment to test the waters.....and see if my thinking was right or not. "And besides, with you dating him, I get to see you again. I always liked you and thought you were very pretty."

Lisa looked at my Dad and they both smiled. "I agree, Jake. She is gorgeous." As he said that, he moved his hand to her shoulder and rubbed it, then moved it and started to stroke her back a little.

"And I think your Dad is really hot too. You both look so similar. You look more like brothers than father and son." Now it was getting interesting. My former teacher was sitting on my couch, with me Dad sitting next to her. And she was telling me he was hot and he looked like me.

We talked for a few more minutes, and I got up to go get a drink in the kitchen. I had started to get a little hard thinking about what might happen, so I took an extra minute to compose myself. When I went back in the living room, Dad and Lisa were making out. She had her hand on the back of his head, pulling him into her. His hands were moving all over her shoulders, back and finally to those great tits of hers. I just stood and watched for a few seconds, not really knowing what to do. Just then, Dad saw me and told me to come in.

"Lisa is some woman, don't you think, Jake."

"She sure is. To be honest, I don't know how I made it through her class. All I could do was stare at her. It was hard to concentrate."

"Well, here I am now, Jake. Your Dad and I have talked about you. I could never do anything with you before because you were my student....but now that you are in college, there are no rules to tell me what I can't do."

I got an instant hardon from hearing that. "And just what is it that you want to do?" I asked her.

"Come over here and you will find out." I moved to the couch and sat down, with her between me and Dad. Lisa put her hand on my leg and started to move it up and down my thigh. "It turns me on so much to know that you had the hots for me."

"I thought is was just a fantasy, but to be here with you now is incredible." I leaned over and kissed her. Lisa opened her mouth and let my tounge in. She right away started sucking on it, trying to pull it deeper in her mouth. I felt Dad's hands start to grab her tits. I was moaning in her mouth as our tounges fought with each other.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom where we have more room and can get comfortable," Dad said. As we were walking up the stairs, Dad looked back at me as he squeezed Lisa's tight ass and he winked at me.

When we got to his room, Lisa said, "I have seen your Dad naked many times, but now I want to see you naked too Jake." I immediately started to take my clothes off. Dad did the same thing. And there we both stood, naked in front of one of the sexiest women I knew. I glanced over at Dad, he was as hard as I was. I had seen him naked before, but never with an erection. We were both cut and about 7 1/2 inches, but he was a little thicker than I was. Lisa walked up to us and reached down and started stroking our cocks. "Two hard, horny, hot men just for me."

Dad started kissing Lisa and I moved behind her, grinding my dick into her ass. She still had her clothes on, so Dad lifted her arms up and I pulled her shirt off. As I was doing that, she pulled her shorts off and now we were all naked. She was still kissing Dad, but she reached behind her and me and grabbed my ass, making me grind into her ass cheeks even more. She started moaning when I moved my hands to her tits. Her nipples got hard the moment I touched them. She turned around and started kissing me.

"Look how hard he is Lisa. I bet Jake would love to feel your mouth on his cock." With that she moved us both to the bed. She had me and my Dad lay next to each other. She took both of our cocks in her hand and started to jerk them. It felt great feeling her hand on my hard dick, and looked great watching her stroke Dad's thick hardon. She bent over and licked the head of my cock. When I started moaning, she took me into her mouth. It felt warm wet and soft. She started moving up and down, taking more of me in on each stroke. She had gotten about half of my cock in her mouth when she plunged down and swallowed my entire rod in her mouth. "That's it baby, take his cock down your throat. You know how much I like that, I am sure Jake does too." Dad said.

Lisa held my cock in her throat for a few soconds then pulled off. She looked me right in the eye and asked, "Is it as good as you dreamed it would be?"

"Better than I could ever imagine." Lisa moved over to Dad's cock, while still stroking mine. My dick was wet from being in her mouth, so her hand slid up and down easily. She gobbled up Dad's cock just like she did mine. This was so hot, my former teacher stroking my cock, while I watched her deepthroat my Dad's. This was going way too fast for me, and I knew I was going to cum if she kept stroking me. When I told her that, she stopped.

"Jake, will you be able to cum more than once?" Dad asked me.

"Yes, for sure."

"Go for it Lisa" Dad told her. And she moved over to my cock again. She started bobbing quickly up and down on my shaft while playing with my balls. It felt so fucking good. I went to hold her head so I could guide her to move faster. When I did that, I felt my Dad put his hand on top of mine. He started to stroke my hand a little and then pressed down on it, making me force Lisa's head down my cock. "How does that feel son? She can sure suck cock good, can't she?"

"Fuck yeah. Come on Lisa....suck my cock. You are getting me close." I got up on my knees and started to fuck her face. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in deep into her mouth. "Oh fuck...I am getting so close."

"Come on her face son. I want to see the cum fly out of your cock. Tell her when you are ready to shoot."

Lisa was now deepthroating me while playing with my balls. I grabbed her head and held it there while I moved my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. "I am gonna cum!" Lisa pulled me out of her mouth and started to jack me off. Dad moved so he could get a better view. I couldn't hold back any more, the cum started to shoot out of my cock. The first few blasst landed on her cheek. She opened her mouth and the next few bursts landed on her tounge. Then she aimed my cock at her tits and kept stroking me, a few more shots landed on her tits. I looked down and saw her face, lips, mouth and tits coverd in my cum. I had never shot that much in my life.

Once I settled down, I layed back down to catch my breath. Right away, Lisa moved so her pussy was right over my face. I grabbed her ass and squeezed as I started licking her very wet pussy. She tasted so good, and she once again started to moan. I felt Dad move again and figured he was moving to have her suck his cock again. "Suck on my clit and finger fuck my pussy" She lifetd herself off just enough for me to see what Dad was doing. He was kissing Lisa, with my cum still on her face and mouth. He then moved down and licked up all the cum from her tits. I was a little surprised, but very turned on. I really went at her pussy, eating her and really giving her a good finger fuck, sliding two deep inside of her.

Lisa moved away and got on her hands and knees. She looked back at Dad and told him, "Fuck my pussy. Your son got it nice and wet for you." Dad moved behind her and pushed in. Lisa groaned when she felt Dad's cock enter her warm, wet throbbing pussy. He started to thrust in and out, rocking Lisa back and forth.

My cock was already starting to stir again. "Jake, get in a 69 with her. Lick her pussy and let her suck your cock hard again."
I moved around on the bed and got under Lisa. I had a great view of Dad's hard cock going in and out of her pussy. He slowed down a little and I stuck my tounge out and started licking Lisa's clit. Right away she tensed up. I knew she was about to cum.

"Fuck me faster. Suck my clit into your mouth. Mmmmmmmm. I am going to cum." And she did. She was gyrating all over the place. I grabbed her hips to hold her steady so I could keep sucking her clit. "That felt so fucking good." And then she took my cock in her mouth again. I was hard again as she sucked me deep.

Dad had slowed down his fucking after she came. I was still licking her pussy, and every few licks, I would feel my Dad's shaft on my tounge. Since he had already licked my cum off Lisa, I just kept doing that. In fact, I was liking it so much that I started licking his shaft more than her pussy. Dad was moaning again now. He pulled out completely a few times and I licked and sucked his cockhead.

Now that Lisa had me hard again, she pulled off me. "Now I want your big cock in my pussy Jake. Fuck me just like your Dad did." As much as I wanted to, I was a little disappointed. I was really getting into licking Dad's cock. Lisa got on her back and lifted her legs for me. I moved in and slid my cock in her now soaking wet pussy. I bent down and started kissing her.

Dad reached down and satrted playing with Lisa's clit while I was sliding in and out. As he did that, he was also stroking my cock at the same time. I broke off the kiss so I could fuck Lisa harder. When she looked down and saw Dad playing with my cock as I was fucking her, she said, "That is so fucking hot watching you touch your son's cock."

"You should have seen it when I was fucking you. He was licking my shaft while he was eating your pussy."

"Oh fuck Jake. I want to see that." She told my Dad to move so his cock was at her mouth. She grabbed my head and pulled me down so we were sharing his cock. I stuck my tounge out and Dad started moving back and forth, his cock being sucked and licked by both me and Lisa.

"That's it...lick my cock for me, let me slide it between your lips." Lisa and I took turns sucking my Dad's hard cock. She started thrusting up, meeting each stroke my cock was giving her pussy. We were all getting very close to cumming.

I started to pound her pussy hard, grabbing her ass to pull her up onto my cock. When she took Dad's cock deep in her mouth, I said, "Take my fucking cock deep in your pussy. You have Dad's cock in your mouth and his son's fucking your tight pussy. Take both of our cocks."

"Give it to her son. Let her feel all of your cock. Fuck her hard. This is what she wants."

As Dad pulled out of her mouth and slid his cock back into mine, Lisa said "I can't believe how hot this is. I am going to cum again. Fuck me harder Jake. Fill my pussy with your hot load."

Lisa's pussy clenched down on my cock. She was cumming again. Feeling that, I knew my cum would soon be flooding her pussy. When Dad grabbed hold of his cock and started jerking it, I moved my mouth right over Lisa's. I saw the first big shot of cum from Dad, and it landed on my lips. That was all it took. I started shooting my cum in Lisa's pussy. It was like Dad and I were taking turns firing shot after shot of cum....his landing all over Lisa's and my face....mine firing deep inside Lisa's pussy. Dad kept stroking and kept cumming. He shot an even bigger load than I did.

We all collapsed together, and Dad leaned in for the hottest kiss, my first 3way kiss, ever. All of our mouth were open, tounges all fighting with each other, tasting Dad's cum that was on our faces.

"Welcome home, son. I hope you enjoeyed yourself."

That was the first, but not the last time the three of us fucked around.