Dad My First Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and his CD daughter with occasional sexual encounters.
1k words
4.32
85.5k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I'm Sarah a 20 y/o closet Bisexual crossdresser, 5ft 6 , slender body I achieved by working out a bit. I love dressing up in short skirts, dresses, heels, typical lingerie and I have a fetish for the Naughty Secretary look.

Main story starts here

I had come back home from college for the winter holidays. It was just dad and me at home since my Mom and younger brother were at my grandparents place and would be back a week from now which is the 24th of December.

I managed to dress up during the day when Dad was at work usually from 8am to 4pm.

Me and Dad were soccer fans so when had a chance we would watch the matches of our club Real Madrid. That night while watching the game I checked my "CD Facebook" account and left my phone on and went to the washroom.

When I came back I saw my Dad browsing my phone, I was in a shock and then he told me that he saw everything and knew that I was a crossdresser, I almost fainted but then he said that he was cool with it and really wasnt that bothered. We spoke about it, he even said he would call me Sarah when Iam dressed and kept saying "you should have told me earlier", he also mentioned he liked my style and asked me why I dint get into makeup and wigs. I was still shocked about talking about all this to my Dad, all I said was not tell Mom or my brother about this since they were coming back home 2 days later, he agreed!

He also said since Mom isnt home to dress up as Sarah tomorrow and be the women of the house, I excitingly agreed to his proposal.

The next morning I wore black leggings and an orange tank top along with flats. I dint have a wig so I neatly combed my hair and put on some of my moms lipstick.

Made some breakfast for Dad and sent him off to work.

He came back from work at 7pm, he had a couple of bags, Dad said it was an early Christmas gift.

Dad had got me new clothes which included short skirts and dresses, tops, heels, stockings, some lingerie from Victorias Secret, accessories, etc.

But there were three items I was excited to see, it was 2 wigs: a brunette and blonde one and third was a pair of 34C breast forms.

I hugged and thanked my Dad for all the gifts but the excitement was short lived as my Mom & brother were returning home the next day and I couldn't try any of the new stuff.

So my Mom & Brother came home on Christmas Eve. This dint give me a chance to try on any of the goodies Dad had got me. We had a wonderful family Christmas and some much needed quality family time which I missed being away at college.

Two days later on the 27th my grandmom was ill so my Mom had to leave to their place, since my brother was only 8 he left too with Mom, they would be back after New Years now.

The news was sad but excitement struck my spine as now I would be able to try on the stuff Dad had got me.

After dropping Mom and Ryan(brother) at the airport I came home and went through the stuff Dad had got me. I loved the way the 34C breast forms fitted me and blended in well with my feminine structure. The goodies also included an assortment of sexy lingerie, it was too sexy keeping in mind a father was shopping for his daughter but I made nothing of it and tried on all the clothes.

I spent nearly 2 hrs trying everything on. Dad rung me up and suggested we watch the Real Madrid game on tonight.

I got into team spirit and tucked my team jersey into a short blue denim skirt, the colors matched as the jersey was white, i paired it with regular white shoes along with the new blonde wig and comfy lingerie.

The match started at 10pm. I got a couple of beers and sat down with Dad who was also in the team jersey. The match was going on well, we missed a few chances but were totally dominating the other team, 20min into the game we got a penalty, with excitement I jumped off the couch and stood in front of the TV.

In my tomboyish nature my skirt rose up higher than normal, as Ronaldo was about to take the penalty through the reflection of the TV I noticed Dad running his eyes up my bare legs, I arched my back and adjusted my skirt.

As I did this Ronaldo converted the penalty into a goal and I jumped in happiness again and so did Dad as we were now comfortably winning the game 2-0 with only 10min to go.

I went back and sat next to Dad on the couch and watched the remaining ten minutes of the game.

While watching the post match interviews Dad began to caress my thighs and went a bit up my skirt with one stroke, he then raised his hand to my hip and give me a peck on the lips and told me that he always wanted a daughter and now he has one. He got up said Goodnight and went to sleep.

I was soo happy that Dad accepted me as Sarah his daughter and also that I was able to fulfill his dream of having a daughter.

Later that night I recollected the way Dad gazed at me, caressed my thighs and also the little kiss he gave me, it was the first time I had made physical contact of that nature with a male, thinking about it kinda turned me on but it was a very sweet and affectionate moment between a Father & his CD daughter.

To be continued...