Dad My First Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
New Year's Eve with Dad.
1.3k words
4.49
78.4k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Part 1.

The next couple of days were amazing, I remained dressed mostly unless I had to go out or meet my friends, dad checked me out occasionally but nothing more than that.

So it was the 31st of December, one day before the new year. Dad was at my bed waking me up, his client had called and needed to sign some papers for a pending investment so he asked me to help him get ready by making him breakfast.

I was wearing an orange lace babydoll with matching thong, I decided to put on a black satin robe as the babydoll revealed a lot of my bits and I dint want to be too sexy in front of Dad.

While frying the eggs the kitchen got a bit hot so I took off my robe and laid it aside, I tried reaching for a cup on the top shelf above the kitchen counter but I couldnt even after stretching I was few inches away, I then felt a firm strong hand (it was Dad) press up my thigh and give me a boost and I reached for the cup.

All this stretching led my babydoll to rise up to my waist and my cheeks were clearly visible to Dad, I stretched my babydoll down but it barely covered my butt cheeks, I was kinda embarrassed that Dad saw me like this.

I decided not to put on the robe to make the situation even more awkward, Dad glanced at me a couple of times as he ate.

Within no time he was done and left.

It was nearly time for my daily workout routine which include butt, leg and ab workouts, I was done in an hour.

Since I was already sweaty I decided to clean the whole house as it got kinda messy after mom left, it took 2hrs of my time and I dozed off to sleep.

My phone ringing woke me up... it was Dad he said he would be home by 8pm and that he had a surprise for me and he also mentioned to dress classy.

The first thought that came to my mind was that Dad wanted to me to come out dressed for New Years Eve... I stopped wasting time thinking and put my trust in Dad.

I shaved my legs and hands including my private areas and cleaned up real nice.

It took me an hour to do my makeup, I decided to wear a red cocktail dress with a red padded bra and matching lace panty. I was feeling a bit sexy so I also wore a garter belt attached to black seamed stockings with 4 inch red pumps. I choose the brunette wig as it suited my attire more.

Gazing at myself in the mirror I like the way I looked.

By the time I was done it was 8:30pm, I came out of my room and noticed all the lights were turned off, a line of scented candles led straight to the home theatre area of my house, in the centre was a table with food from my favourite Chinese restaurant.

Dad walked in all cleaned and dapper in a well fitted black suit, at 6feet 2 and a well toned body for his age my Dad was an attractive man, he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

He poured me a glass of white wine and poured himself a peg of scotch, we spoke an had an amazing dinner.

After we ate Dad popped a bottle of Champagne and poured both of us a glass, he put on Pretty Woman (a movie) and said it will help us stay awake till it crosses 12am and into the New Year.

Julia Roberts was such a tease and extremely sexy in the movie, I loved her thigh high boots and I always dreamed of wearing the stripper costume she wore in the movie, above 20min into the movie Julia got on her knees and was stripping out of her outfit, it kinda turned me on, even Dad enjoyed watching her undress...

The phone buzzed as it was 12am, Dad wished me Happy New Year and give me a peck on the lips but this time it was little more intense with a bit of tongue, he paused for a moment and waited for me to reciprocate, surprisingly I did...

I had never been kissed with such passion before and it was also the first time with a man, each kiss got my heart beating faster, Dad began caressing my thighs as he tasted my lips, our kisses got even more intense, I felt moisture in my panties, pre-cum was oozing and I wasnt even hard.

I began to rub Dad's cock, he was semi hard but his cock was already a good 6inches, I unzipped him with one hand and pulled out his shaft, got on the couch with my ass in the air and I took Dad into my mouth, it was the first cock I had tasted and I loved how salty and warm it was, I stroked and sucked his cock as it grew an inch in my mouth, dad had unbuttoned his shirt and caressed my back as I sucked him off, soon his shaft was oozing pre cum and it was well lubricated.

I wanted to take it to the next level, I held Dad's hands and stood up, i turned around suggesting him to unzip my dress, he gently kissed my back as he took the dress off. I turned towards him and leaned for a kiss, he groped my ass as we exchanged a few more kisses.

Dad picked me up into his arms with my arms wrapped around his shoulder, I glared into his eyes as he carried me into his bedroom.

He laid me on my back, coupled my legs and straightened them upwards, he unhooked the stockings from the garter, he kissed each leg as he removed the stockings finally reaching down to my ass. He rubbed my tiny 4inch cock as he took off my soaked panties

He applied some lubricant on his cock as well as on my ass, we got into the missionary position and exchanged a few kisses.

At this point I was kind scared as Dad was about to enter me with his 7inch shaft, it was my first cock and I never had anything that big penetrate me before.

He gently guided his cock into my hole, as the head squeezed in I moaned and arched my back, my hands gripped my Dad's masculine arms. Dad took it out and inserted it again, this time penetrating me even more.

The pain slowly reduced as Dad gently got deeper with each stroke, I wrapped my legs around him with my feet pointing to the ceiling.

After several minutes of thrusting his shaft was secreting warm pre cum and the feeling was fascinating.

He pulled his cock out and turned me aside, now in the spooning position I lifted my leg to enable Dad to enter me again, he began to squeeze and rub my tiny cock as he pounded me, we both were panting and sweating in ecstasy.

Dads moaning got louder and he was thrusting harder than before, I realised he was about the cum, I matched his thrusts and prepared for his seed to penetrate me.

As Dad filled my hole with his warm sperm, he moaned and squeezed my cock, the feeling of the warm sticky substance in my hole and Dad squeezing me I ejaculated and moaned as I was sexually relieved.

I licked Dad's cock dry as he cleaned my dripping ass with a towel.

We changed the cum stained sheets and took a steamy hot shower together, exchanging a few kisses while we cleaned ourselves.

I slipped into a pink satin babydoll with matching thong, Dad just wore black boxers.

We tucked into the blankets, Dad's arm was wrapped around me as we were in the spooning position as we slept.

My ass was a bit sore with all the pounding but I felt amazing and recollected how Dad pounded me with passion and love.

I was glad he was my first...