Dad Takes Control

Story Info
Father and son find fullfillment in each other.
2.9k words
4.43
445k
203
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my last summer as a kid. I had turned 18 in December, but I was now getting ready to begin my last summer before college. It started like any other normal day. I woke at 6 am and shuffled into the kitchen where my Dad sat at the kitchen table eating his breakfast. I couldn't wait for him to leave for the day. I had just bought myself a new toy and was anxious to try it out.

I had never thought of having sex anal sex until a few months ago. My girlfriend was sucking my cock like a champ, when she started playing with my ass. I told her to stop but she said to give it a chance that she read an article about a mans G-spot being there. So I let her continue. As her finger made contact with my prostate, my cock jumped and got even harder. I had the best orgasm of my life. After that the anal play got more intense. She bought me a toy with a prostate massager that has a bar that slides under my balls and massages my prostate. The levels of vibration vary and it's an awesome feeling. But the last couple of months I started experimenting and bought myself a small vibrator. I loved how it felt as I slid it in and out of my ass and realized that I might be bi-sexual. Don't get me wrong I love women, for their softness, there sweet smell, but there is something too about a man and his hardness.

My cock jumped in my boxers as I thought about taking my new vibe and fucking myself with it. I had yet to let a real cock fuck me, but it was getting to the point where I was getting obsessed with it and I knew he wouldn't be long before I had to have it.

Dad and I made small talk and I told him I was going back to bed. He laughed and said well it is summer vacation you should sleep while you can. I laid on my bed waiting to hear the car pull out of the driveway and I must have fallen back to sleep. I woke several hours later and knowing that Dad had gone to work, I quickly gathered my toys.

Lubing up my ass with my finger first, I lubed up this new bigger cock and started pushing it in. I moaned loudly as it popped in. If felt so good, I closed my eyes and let my body relax before pushing in a little more. As I started to move it I began moaning louder, I was alone after all I could moan as loud as I wanted. My cock was jumping and rock hard. I pushed the cock deep in my ass and started to stroke my cock. I was in heaven it felt so good.

I jumped when I heard the voice. "Chris are you all...." He stopped in mid-sentence when he saw what was going on.

"Dad what are you doing here, I thought you had work!"

I tried to cover myself because I knew he could see the dildo sticking out of my ass.

"I don't go in till later, Chris what are you doing, I mean I know what you're doing, but I thought you liked girls?"

I quickly covered myself, unable to extract the cock from my ass, while he was standing there.

"I do like girls, but I like this too. It feels so good. I guess I'm bi. If you want me to move out I will."

"Don't be silly. Can I ask you something?"

"I guess"

"Have you ever...you know been with another guy."

"No, I just have toys, but I dream about what it would be like to suck a cock and have a real one fuck me. I know its wrong Dad but there it is."

No one spoke for a long time. I lay in the middle of my bed my eyes closed waiting for what he would say next. The silence lasted to long and I opened my eyes to see my Dad standing beside the bed naked. His cock was about seven and a half inches long, but it was thick, very thick.

"Suck my cock!" He commanded. I didn't think, I wanted it so bad and I didn't care it was my dad. I rolled over to my side and touched my tongue to the head of his cock. I licked up the little dab of precum and watched as the purple head seem to get darker. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth and felt a thrill of excitement as he moaned.

"That's it suck it. Suck my cock." I felt his hand rest on the back of my head as he began pumping his cock into my mouth. I was gagging because he rammed it deeper and deeper, but I didn't care. I loved feeling his hard cock fucking my mouth.

"Damn you're good at this, you sure you haven't done it before." I couldn't answer because I had a mouth full of cock so I just nodded up at him. His legs were spread and I decided I was going for broke, I used some of the spit running out of my mouth and coated my index finger. When it was covered I slid my hand between his legs and started teasing his ass. I didn't give him a chance to dislodge me, I just pushed in and started rubbing his prostate.

"Oh fuck, yes....Chris, Daddy's gonna cum in your mouth baby, get ready. Oh fuck here it is baby, here's daddy's cum for you." He filled my mouth with his cum, I leaned to spit it out, but he wouldn't let me. He forced my mouth shut. "Swallow it you little cocksucker." There was sternness in his voice that told me not to defy him. So I did what was told and to be honest I liked the salty taste of it.

He didn't say another word, he went into the bathroom washed up and went off to work. I waited for days for him to say something about what had happened between us. But he didn't.

It was Friday night, I got home late, having been out with Candy. She wouldn't let me fuck her so my balls ached and I need to get to my room and get some relief. I crept down the hall to my room. Dad's door was open and the TV flickered. He must have fallen asleep watching TV again. I pushed the door open and started to tip-toe to the tv. I stopped dead in my tracks to see two men on the screen going at it. I couldn't believe it Dad had been watching gay porn. I didn't know what to make of it I just turned it off and went to my room.

Stripping out of my clothes I lay in bed and started to stroke my cock, thinking about Dad and sucking his cock and how much I like it. I lubed up my dildo and began working it into my still virgin ass and started to moan.

"Yes Dad, stick your cock in my ass, I want you to fuck me first. Fuck my man pussy Dad, please." I moaned as I started moving the cock in and out of my ass.

"Is that what you want son, you want Daddy to fuck your boy pussy?" I sat up and looked him. He was naked his cock rock hard and I knew right then I had to have it. I had been craving it.

"Yes please Dad, I need it, I want it like nothing I've ever wanted before." He walked to the bed and roughly rolled me to my stomach, pulling me up to my knees. I was already lube and opened a little from the vibrator. He pulled it out and I felt his fat cockhead start to push in. It burned and hurt like hell and I screamed.

"Stop you're screaming you little bitch. You're going to get fucked good and hard tonight. Daddy is in control now, I always wanted to have a pussy to control and now I have one." He said.

"Dad it hurts, please stop."

"Relax, and before long you'll be begging me."

I tried to relax, reaching for my cock, I thought if I stroked it, it would help ease the pain radiating up my spine.

"Get your hand away from my cock boy. You'll stroke it when I tell you to stroke it."

I moved my hand away as I felt inch by inch of his fat cock push inside. I willed myself to relax and by the time his balls were touching mine I was feeling a little better.

He started to move slowly but it still burned. I wanted it to stop and started to whimper a little, for that I got a firm swat across my ass. And he started to move faster.

"OH fuck boy you're so tight, you're just making my cock harder and harder. It feels so good." Then it hit me, it did feel good. It felt really good.

"Oh Dad, it's wonderful. I love it, I love your cock in my ass. Fuck me Dad."

"You like it, you like having daddy fuck your boy pussy?"

"Oh yes. It feels...."

He moved faster now fucking me harder, I was pushing back to meet his thrusts and he was moaning.

"Cum in my boy-pussy Daddy, fuck me hard and shoot your cum deep inside my boy pussy. I love your cock Daddy, I love it deep inside me." He let out a long moan.

And started pulling his cock almost all the way out and them pushing it back in deep and hard, and I was moaning louder.

"Yes oh fuck yes, give it to me. I'm yours Daddy just don't stop. I'll do whatever you want as long as you fuck my boy pussy forever." That was all it took and soon his rhythm picked up and he started moaning. "Here it come you little fucker. You're going to know what it feels like to be a girl and have your pussy filled with hot cum" With that he pumped in deep and hard and I felt his fill me with his cum. He collapsed on top of me pinning me and my hardon to the bed.

When he rolled off me I rolled quickly to my back. My cock standing straight up and begging for relief.

"Next time I want to fuck that hot little girl friend of yours while you watch and then I'm going to make her watch while I fuck your boy-pussy. Don't even think of defying me on this or you'll find yourself in a world of hurt."

I called Candy and ask her over telling her I needed to talk to her about something. When she arrived Dad smiled a knowing smile as we went to my room.

I laid it all out on the line for her, telling he what happened and what dad wanted. I expected her to run from the room screaming, instead she smiled.

"So what you're telling me is your Dad, the hottest man on the block wants to fuck me while you watch, and then he's going to make me watch as he fucks you?"

"Yes. You don't have to, I don't know what he'll do to me, but I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

"Are you kidding, I would love to have you watch me get fucked, and it makes me wet thinking of you getting fucked."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Let's go downstairs." She smiled. Turning to look at me over her shoulder, does your Dad have a big cock?"

I didn't answer she was going to find out soon enough.

Dad was sitting on the sofa watching a porno when he walked in, his cock was out and hard and he smiled.

"Mmmm Candy come here and let me see if you're as sweet as your name." She giggled and went to him. "You pussy boy sit and watch me fuck your hot little girlfriend."

I didn't say a word. I sat and watched as my Dad started eating my girlfriends pussy. She was moaning and thrashing around.

"Oh fuck yes, eat it, eat my pussy Daddy. Make your little girl cum with your mouth." She screamed. Dad moaned. Minutes passed with Candy thrashing under Dad and soon she was screaming her release. "Oh fuck, here it comes Daddy, you're sweet little girl is going to cum in your mouth." When her orgasm was over Dad slid up her body and kissed her deeply.

"Mmmm Daddy's sweet little treat." He moaned.

Lifting her legs, I watched as he lined his cock up with her wet pussy. He looked at her for long seconds.

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you to fuck me, I want you to stick your big fat cock deep inside my pussy and fuck me hard."

"Mmm Daddy wants that too." Lining up his cock he pushed into her deep and hard and she moaned. My cock was throbbing inside my jeans. It was so hot to watch her getting fucked like this.

"Oh Chris, Daddys cock feels so good in my pussy. You were so right." Dad and Candy writhed together on the sofa fucking and sucking each other for a long time.

"You want some of this cunt boy, you want to put your cock in this tight little pussy?"

"Yes Sir, may I?"

"Such a good little whore boy. Yes you may. You may fuck her but only for as long as I say. When I say stop you stop, understand."

"Yes sir."

I quickly undressed and went to her. Her pussy glistened from my fathers fucking. He moved up and pushed his cock into her mouth and she sucked it in greedily.

"Oh that's Daddys good girl, suck my cock baby and Daddy will get you a treat."

I was horiner than I ever had been in my life. My girlfriend has just been fucked by my old man and now she was sucking his cock while I fucked her. I mean what could be better than this.

I watched in surprise as Dad pulled his cock out of her mouth and changed positions on the couch, he lined his cock up with my mouth and forced my mouth down.

"You show Candy how much you like to suck cock." He said forcefully.

"Suck it Chris, sucks Daddy's cock, it's making me so wet." Candy moaned under me.

He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth hard and I moaned around it.

"That's it you little cocksucker, suck Daddy's' cock good." Then without noticed he pulled it out of my mouth.

"On your hands and knees boy, Daddy has a taste for that boy pussy of yours."

I was so excited, I couldn't wait to feel his cock in me again. I pulled out of Candy and dropped to the floor.

"Candy come help me get my cock in his tight little whole." She was there in an instant helping. Her small hands pulling my cheeks apart.

Then he was there pushing his cock deep inside me. I let out a scream.

"Oh boy, this feels so good. So nice and tight, just the way Daddy likes it. You want it don't you boy, you want Daddy to give you a good fucking."

"Oh yes, oh please Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked her."

"Mmmm that's a good boy. Taking Daddy's cock deep inside. Tell Daddy how much you love it."

"I do Daddy I love it, I love cock, I love your cock. I want it all the time. I dream about you fucking me, using me like a whore. Oh Daddy harder please fuck me harder."

"Oh you want to be used, well Daddy can help you with that with pleasure."

I didn't see where Candy was in the room but then I heard dad moan loudly.

"Relax Daddy, I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before." She said on a giggle. He stopped moving for a minute and then I felt his cock twitch and get harder. I knew what my girl was doing, she was fingering his ass just like she had done to me.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah. That feels so good." He started moving again, harder and faster pumping in and out of me. "OH fuck, my babies are going to make Daddy cum so hard. A tight boy pussy around my cock and my sweet little girl fingering my ass I'm going to fucking explode." Then it was happening "Oh fuck here it comes boy, I'm going to fill your sweet little cunt." He rammed his cock deep and hard and felt him fill me up. I moaned my joy.

We drop back all of us panting. I smiled at Candy.

"You liked getting fingered Daddy?" She said with a smile.

"It was awesome."

"Well I have a toy for you I think you'll like it."

"That's how she got me Dad. She's a bad girl and I think this is the start of something good."