Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a lot of emotions flowing through me, causing me to break down crying.

My wife was gone, I was getting older, the work was getting harder for me and everyday there was so many things to get done. The only bright light in the whole world was under me and I felt very fortunate for that.

Ella wanted me to look at our coupling and I did. It was indeed wonderful. With her on top now, I could view our coupling so much better and I marveled as my cock disappeared into her. Her bush was getting lush! There was little doubt that my daughter was enjoying her dad's cock. She knew what she was doing, I suppose, she had done it many times in the past. Her lustful facial expressions and moans indicated her pleasure with the position.

Ella

I wanted to come! I wanted to orgasm so bad! But like I had said I wanted to make our first time special.

I lifted off dad and maneuvered around, positioning myself on my knees presenting my ass to dad who was quickly scrambling up behind me. I doubted mom ever offered dad such provocative sex. He might have asked for such and she relented, but I'm positive she never offered it to him like I was doing.

Dad pushed his cock into my pussy a bit rough, but it felt good!

"FUCK!" I exclaimed loudly. "That's good! Don't hold back, dad! Give it to me good!"

Thomas

I couldn't believe eyes, looking at Ella on her knees, her ass and pussy wagging seductively, she, smiling back to me

I would've been happy to stay put and look at her thick-lipped pussy all day, but it was calling.

I muttered an apology for my roughness, but all I heard her say was that it was good and to give her a good fucking. She did have to worry about that. I grabbed hold of her hips and went to town on that pretty ass of hers. Her continuous moans and yelps, when I stuck her deep, only spurred me on. Her head was shaking like a lioness, when her face was not buried into the bed. I was going to fill her belly real good!

"Hell! Let me come, girl!" I cried, when she pulled her ass off my cock.

Ella

"That's not how it works, sugar!" I said to him, asserting my feminine rule over the male.

I was on my back, my head now towards the foot of the bed. My legs spread wide, I was showing dad the treasure he desired so badly.

"Show little Ella how much you love her pussy and you can fuck my ass off after you make me come."

Thomas

I had no problem playing her little game. I wanted to get a good look at her pussy anyway. And, that's exactly what I did!

"You're embarrassing me!" She chirped.

"You'd better get over that, sugar." I teased. "I'm going to want to look at this pussy all the time."

Ella

Damn, dad sure did know how to eat pussy. My husband had never stuck his tongue in me. Dad, lifting my ass off the bed and shoving his tongue into my pussy took my mind to a lustful, incestuous high that was mind blowing. His tongue could get me to the edge and hold me there for what seemed like eternity. He was doing it now, and I wanted to tear his fucking head off.

"Put your tongue on my clit, dad!" I pleaded. "You're driving me fuckin' crazy.

"Make me come, dad!" I whispered seductively, changing my plea to stroking his ego and desire. "And, and you can stick that big, hard cock of yours back into my pussy. I know you want to fill my belly with your cum, making it yours."

"YES! YES! Just like that!" I cried, as dad's tongue finally touched my clit.

Thomas

Ella's emotions were in turmoil and I was not about to give her any relief. Even when I put my tongue to her clit, I touched it so lightly that her ass began to thrust trying to get my tongue to apply more pressure on her clit.

"Damn you!" She exclaimed. "If you don't let me come, you won't be fucking it daughter's pussy anymore this day." STOP TEASING ME, DAMMIT!"

Ella slapped my back and pulled at my head. Finally I relented.

"OOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhh! YYEESSSssssssss!" The orgasm seized her.

Ella

"Come up, dad!"

Dad was between my legs and I fumbled with this cock, placed it where it needed to be, and he forcefully shoved it into me.

I placed my heels behind his knees and thrust my hips in rhythm with dad's mindless stroking into me. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him against my tits, ignoring the weight.

There was no need for any more sexual banter. I was still breathing through my mouth and listening to my father's lustful breathing. I hoped was hearing my. I was nearing exhaustion but refused to lie there passively. I just continued to thrust against him, sending him deep into me. I could feel the moisture on his body, undoubtedly mingling with my own.

"Baby, I'M COMMING! I'M CCCOOOMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!"

As I knew I would, I felt his cock jerk twice, really hard! I could only imagine the seamen slamming against my womb, pooling inside me. I was going to be doing what mom undoubtedly did many times, sitting on the toilet for a longer than usual time, letting his cum drain from her. Or, did she make it that far.

We lay there, dad atop me, but many long minutes. He finally lifted himself off of me, kissed me on the forehead then wandered off to the bedroom.

When I finally moved, I reached for a tissue, getting two and holding them to my pussy for long moments. They were quite soiled when I removed them but I was able to get to the bathroom without dad's cum running down my thigh.

I joined dad in the shower and we scrubbed each other, dad playing with my tits and ass and babbling about how much she adored me.

I cooked us breakfast, with dad kissing me on the neck and patting my ass as he helped me set the table and make coffee "

"Dad, I love the attention but I'm not mom and you can't make a habit of touching me every time you pass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ella! I understand completely." He admitted. "I'm just overwhelmed at the moment."

Dad headed for the barn, with the understanding that soon I would be going to pick the boys up.

On the drive to get the boys, I pondered the difficulties that dad and I would face, keeping our incestuous affair secret.

With mom's death, I had made the decision not to leave the farm. There was no reason to! We made good money, the boys loved being on the farm and soon they would be old enough to start taking over for dad. It would make dad proud and it had been his dream.

And most importantly, and it was going to be difficult, I was going to get and give the sex that dad and I so desperately desired.

The End

12