Daddies New Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you can Eric."

Jerry heard his Father reply. Doug walked behind his son reached down and slid his hand into Jerry's G-string. He knew by pulling up he would squash his son's balls into his stomach. Poor Jerry did not have a choice he had rise up and Doug kicked his knees while saying.

"Up you get slut, wider apart you fucking whore."

Jerry felt his Father's rough hands slipping the Latex tube forward until Jerry's smooth clitty popped into view. Doug held the G-string up with one hand and tugged his son's semi erect clitty head down with the other. After few quick strokes and Doug was, happy that Cynthia's balls would not drop down and he did not want to get his special Gurl too excited just yet so he let go. Stepping back Doug was impressed at just how well the Latex G-string hugged his son's body and held everything in place perfectly but the best thing was that only the head of Cynthia's clitty peeked out from under the shiny red Latex. The cool afternoon air hitting his sphincter and the loose skin hanging between Jerry's crotch-less G-string sent shivers up the teen's spine to say nothing of the throbbing he was experiencing in his trapped clitty.

"Okay Cynthia stand up and take that blouse off, I'm sure the guys wanna see the full effect of your sexy lingerie as much as I do."

As quickly, as he could Jerry unbuttoned the blouse and flung it over the bench. Seconds later, he stood with his hands on his Latex clinched waist.

"There you go Boy's, I hope you like what you see."

The two started chanting.

"Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy."

Smiling Jerry did a little twirl on the spot, stopped with his back to the group his feet planted feet nearly a yard apart bent over at the waist and looked between his knees up at them.

"Is this what you want Boys'?"

"Fuck yeah."

Came the chorus

"There's no hurry boys' I'll fuck you both at the same time if you want."

Jerry cooed sweetly as he could but would come to rue that statement later. Before Jerry could move the were on him, Rolf had one hand on the small of Jerry's back the other he used to position the head of his huge cock against the entrance of Jerry's Boi-pussy. Jeff stood beside Jerry grabbed his hair and pulled his head up towards his straining man meat.

"While Rolf fucks that snapping pussy you can suck my cock Cynthia."

Half-screamed Jeff as he used one hand to direct his long dick at Jerry's face

Jerry struggled to turn his head so he could tell Rolf there was lube in her purse but Jeff forced his cock between Jerry's lips as soon as he opened them. A mouth full of dick muffled all he could manage to say.

"Mmmmmmmppppppfffffffff need mmmmmmmppppppfffffffff lube mmmmmmmppppppfffffffff in mmmmmmmppppppfffffffff purse."

Jeff tossed Cynthia's handbag to Rolf.

"Here Dude the slut said there's some lube in there she wants you to use."

Jerry mentally crossed his fingers and hoped like Hell Rolf would use the KY-gel. Seconds later, he received the answer. Rolf slid three slippery fingers into Jerry's Boi-pussy well past the second knuckle. These he spread apart as he pulled back then poked them back again. This relaxed Jerry's sphincter and he missed the invasion when Rolf removed them. If his mouth was not stuffed full of Jeff's big purple knob Jerry would have screamed and begged Rolf to put them back in again. Only one thing stopped him and that was the gullet full of thick cock but he wished and hoped Rolf would replace his fingers with his magnificent fuck-pole.

This was exactly what Rolf intended he was as keen on fucking this horny Tranny as was Cynthia of taking it. Placing his huge mushroom knob against Cynthia's Boi-pussy, he squeezed some lube onto his cock head and began pushing slowly increasing the pressure. He had to steady his cock to stop it from slipping off target. Jerry was so eager to have a dick in him that he thrust his hips backwards forcing his body back against Rolf's cock. Finally, the pressure on Jerry's sphincter overcame its tightness and with a grunt, Rolf slid forward several inches. Not satisfied Jerry bucked his hips another six inches of cock slid into his body. Rolf grabbed Jerry's hips and started hammering away driving more and more of his long cock into Jerry's Boi-pussy.

"Is this what you want you fucking Cockslut?"

Screamed Rolf at the top of his lungs, this is exactly what Jerry wanted, every time Jerry came up for a breath low guttural moans came from around Jeff's tool. The position the surfers had him in made it easier for Jerry to take their cocks the fact that they were tugging Jerry from here to there all over the place had a lot to do with it. With them fucking Jerry from both ends, it did not take long before they got into a rhythm where one was balls deep while the other only had the head of their dick still inside Jerry.

Jerry was that turned on and excited he completely forgot where he was or how he was dressed. All that mattered to him was pleasuring the cocks in his body and he was doing his level best to milk Jeff's big dick. Jerry wanted to taste Jeff's cum, no, he wanted to drink Jeff's cum, and he had to tell him. Pulling back a little, Jerry managed to alert Jeff who thought Cynthia's jaw must need a break and he let his big stiff cock pop free of Jerry's still suctioning mouth. Jerry's hands came up encircling Jeff's shiny wet cock. He slid them up and down along Jeff's tool while kissing the fat knob.

"Kiss, kiss. Such a lovely cock you have Jeff. Kiss kiss. I could suck it for hours."

Taking a quick peek over his shoulder at Rolf Jerry mewed.

"Mmmmmmmm oh yeah that's it fuck my pussy with your huge cock. Oh yeah fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Turning his attention back to Jeff's fat tool Jerry continued kissing and licking the massive mushroom head.

"Lick kiss lick kiss. Oh Jeff your big dick is so tasty I bet your cum is yummy. Come on Jeff give slutty Cynthia a taste of your yummy cum. Lick lick kiss lick kiss."

From the corner of one eye Jerry saw his father and Eric were standing beside them they were both naked. He was amazed when he saw his father reach out and grasp Eric's rather large semi erect tool. The way Doug reached out and slowly starting tugging was such a natural reaction that Jerry knew this was not the first time his Dad's fingers had been wrapped around Eric's dick. Jerry felt a pang of jealousy even though he had never seen Eric's thick tool before that day. Jeff's screams and his twitching dick shook Jerry from his daydreams.

"Here it come Cynthia, here comes ya fucking spunk. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck yessssssssssssssssss aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm."

Poor Jerry was not quite ready for Jeff's massive orgasm. The strength of the first few sticky ropes of jizz erupting into Jerry's mouth made his cheeks puff out and he almost choked. Once the initial shock wore off he swallowed as fast possible but the sweet sticky cum still flooded his mouth. Jerry reveled in the taste, he'd never experienced such an intense orgasm. Finally, Jeff's cock stopped pulsing and the flow of cum stopped Jerry could not believe how much cum he had just swallowed. He could fell it in his belly there was so much that it started having an aphrodisiac quality on him and Jerry craved more. Jeff's cock wilted before Jerry stopped licking the fat knob. He then turned his attention to his Father and Eric.

"I hope your getting those nice and hard for me Boys. I have a cum hungry hole available for one of ya. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Jerry hoped it would be his Dad that stepped forward, firstly because he was not sure he would be able to get any of Eric's now enormous dick into his mouth. It was fucking huge, at least 14" long and a little larger in circumference at 15" and secondly he wanted to watch his Dad stroke Eric. All this time Rolf had been quietly fucking away this soon changed with Jerry's statement. Redoubling his efforts Rolf's hips flashed back and forth, as he positioned his long dick into Jerry's willing Boy-pussy. A loud slapping noise from their bodies clashing together filled the air around them. Now that Jerry's mouth was not stuffed full of cock everyone could hear him express himself and his desires.

"Oh yessss Rolfy Baby fuck Cynthia's Boy-pussy with that big cock. Fuck me Baby fuck me hard. Fuck slutty Cynthia's Boi-cunt with that fat fuck pole Rolfy Baby. Dick me Baby dick me."

Tossing his head to one side to remove his hair from his eyes Jerry looked up at the two older men.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh feed me. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh feed me."

"Okay Cynthia Cumpig Fuckslut if that's what ya want you dirty Fuckpig whore here you fucking go. Slut aghhhh slut aghhhh slut aghhhh slut aghhhh slut aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking whore."

Suddenly Jerry felt Rolf's jism filling his ass. It was so hot it felt like it was scalding his bowels. Each powerful squirt was punctuated with the word slut this thrilled Jerry to no end. Just like his brother Rolf also ejaculated by the cup full and he'd made sure every drop was deep inside Jerry's cum hungry anus. This action was too much for Doug his dick was painfully erect and he knew he would cum in seconds. Seeing his son, filled from both ends and taking huge loads of cum was better than he had ever imagined. Doug walked around in front of Jerry and proudly announced to the watching trio.

"You young guys are so worried about getting your rocks off that you've both missed the spot Cynthia likes best."

Doug grasped his shaft, ran his fist up and down several times then exploded shooting rope after sticky rope of creamy white cum at Jerry's slutty gothic face. He had cum running down both cheeks and dripping from his chin. There was a huge dollop right in the middle of Jerry forehead that Doug dipped his knob into which he used to smear Jerry's bright red lipstick.

"Okay Boys get the slut ready for Daddy."

It was the first thing Jerry had heard Eric say, he hoped the older gentleman would take it easy but resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't in control anymore and would have to take what ever came his way. Rolf and Jeff grabbed Jerry's arms pulled him to his feet and led him over to the park bench. The surfers bent Jerry over the bench forwards and from nowhere they produced a pair of foot long rubber bungie cords. Theses had loops on each end, which the surfers slipped over Jerry's ankles and wrists. Jerry was trapped and on display for whomever may walk by. Jeff started playing with Jerry's Boi-pussy with a pair of lubricated fingers then as Jerry's sphincter relaxed a touch Jeff pulled his cheeks wide apart and offer Cynthia's hole for Rolf's inspection. It took Jerry by surprise when Rolf began lapping at his winking rosebud.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes lick my pussy Rolfy Baby."

Holding Cynthia's butt cheeks apart Rolf dived into his all time favorite meal. His frantic poking prodding probing was rewarded when Jerry's sphincter relaxed a little more and Rolf could taste his own cum. This cause the young surfer to go nuts he slipped a couple of fingers into Cynthia's yawning hole and started pulling them apart. This opened Jerry's Boi-pussy and Rolf's thick cum began running out. Rolf lapped and scooped up his cum as it ran from Cynthia's ass he even managed to produce a suction force several times. Way too soon, for his liking, Rolf stopped sucking and tongue-fucking Jerry's Boi-pussy and began fingering it again. He added heaps more lube and was busy sliding three then four fingers past Jerry's gripping sphincter. It was not until the fifth and sixth fingers slipped inside that Jerry realized that Rolf was using fingers of both hands. When he did, he looked back at Rolf over his shoulder and said as sweetly as he possibly could.

"Mmmmmm Rolfy Baby that feels so nice pull them apart a little more for me, aghhhhhh that's it open Cynthia's slutty Boi-pussy."

Rolf slid the seventh then eighth finger in and after a few wiggles he quickly pulled one hand back and shoved the other forward. After the rough fucking and eight fingers Jerry's ass opened and greedily accepted the new invader Jeff, Rolf and Eric all cheered.

"Slut."

"Slut"

"Slut"

Rolf kept pushing and before Jerry knew it Rolf's arm was buried in his ass halfway to his elbow. Jerry felt the surfer close his hand as he slowly made a fist. The full sensation Jerry felt was overpowering to say the least. He was grateful when Rolf opened his hand and slowly pulled out. After such a large invasion Jerry's sphincter remained relaxed this allowed Rolf to squeeze a huge glob of lubricant deep inside Jerry and another that he spread over Jerry's open Boi-pussy. Before Jerry's sphincter had a chance to snap shut Rolf had shoved his fist back inside. Luckily, Jerry he was so well lubed that he had no worries taking Rolf's knuckles this time around. Now Jerry's Boi-pussy was well lubricated and use to this wonderful invasion Rolf's closed fist bought nothing but groans of sheer pleasure from Jerry's throat.

"M mmmmmmmmmmmm aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Hearing a commotion behind him, Jerry looked back over his shoulder and saw Eric was standing beside Rolf who was stroking the older mans considerable dick with his spare hand. As Jerry watched, Rolf swapped hands so now he was sliding a greasy fist along Eric's shaft. Spying a glob of pre-cum gathering on Eric's tool Rolf pulled the older guy closer popped out his tongue and swiped it away. Eric reached out slapped Jerry's buns several times then gently squeezed the young Tranny's butt.

"Ever since Dougie told me how much of a Cockpig you are Cynthia I've been dying to get my hands on you. Boy am I gonna love fucking you Cynthia and if you were impressed with the size of my Boys wads then you just wait until their Daddy fills you Honey. Outta my way Boy."

Eric pushed the young surfer aside and as Rolf's hand slipped from Jerry hugging Boi-pussy it was immediately replaced with the huge mushroom head of Eric's 14" monster. Eric's huge rough hands closed around Jerry's lithe waist at the same time he felt Eric's hairy body tickle and scratch him as the older gent leant over him. Jerry was busy watching his Father, Jeff, and Rolf all wanking while they looked on. Eric got Jerry's attention when he poked his tongue out and put it Jerry's right ear. Jerry opened his mouth turned and began seeking Eric' tongue. As their tongues danced against each other, Jerry could not believe how erotic Eric's unkempt beard felt against his smooth skin. Gently sucking on the older gent's tongue Jerry wondered what Eric's stubble would feel like on other hairless parts of his body, his pubic region in particular. The heavy kissing and Eric's monstrous mushroom knob plugging his butt was more than Jerry could bear, he had to have more no he needed more.

"Fuck me Eric, please fuck me. Shove that big cock all the way up my slutty Boi-pussy Eric. Please fuck this little Cockpig Fuckslut, please please fuck me with you monster cock Eric."

"Well if that's what the Gurl wants then who am I to deny such a horny little Cockpig Fuckslut. Get ready for the fucking of your sweet young life, brace yourself Cynthia."

Eric tightening his grip was the only warning Jerry got before Eric violently thrust his hips forward, which drove another few inches of his mighty fuck pole into Jerry's greedy hole. Six of seven short stabbing thrusts later Eric manages to bury half of his meaty cock deep inside the teen's expectant hole. Jerry reaches back and pulls his cheeks apart trying to give Eric more access he takes this as a green light and raises the stakes. Pulling back on Jerry's hips for leverage Eric drives his over grown dick deeper and deeper with every thrust, Jerry could feel the huge head moving inside his bowel rubbing back and forth over the sensitive bulb of his prostate. This was something he had never experienced but absolutely loved it from first touch. Jerry arched his back and pushed his butt out towards Eric meeting every powerful thrust. He wanted to show the older man he wanted more and it was okay for Eric to increase his pace, he wasn't hurting Jerry in the slightest.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm that's it Eric Honey fuck my slutty Boi-cunt with your monster tool. I love your huge cock Eric, it is filling me so so much, but I still have a little more room Honey. If you can't get it all in you can always untie me I'll ride that gorgeous flagpole cock."

"Good idea Cynthia stay right where you are, Rolf untie the Bitch."

Jerry was enjoying Eric's knob rubbing his prostate so much he would not have gotten off Eric's dick if you paid him. Eric placed a hand under either of Jerry's thighs and picked up the teen quite easily keeping his dick firmly planted three quarters of the way inside Jerry he swung him around and sat on the bench. Now it was Jerry's turn to perform a little Gymnastics squatting on down on Eric, Jerry managed to get his feet onto the bench which allowed him to spin around so he could face Eric while riding him.

Jerry was secretly hoping Eric would play with his clittie he was set to explode and was sure it would not take much before he sprayed cum all over the place. It would be such a turn on to spray his sissy cum all over Eric's hairy belly then have Eric watch while Cynthia licked her fingers clean. For now all Jerry wanted to concentrate on was getting all fourteen inches of Eric's massive cock in his ass, gripping the back of the bench to balance Jerry began bouncing on the huge dick. Tossing his head from side to side, Jerry drove his body down, forcing the monster cock further and further, deeper and deeper into his already stretched Boi-pussy. Bouncing up and down on Eric's huge flagpole dick outdoors in broad daylight had Jerry feeling so slutty. It felt like he was about to split in two when he finally felt his hairless nut sack brush against Eric's curly pubic hair.

Slowly grinding himself against Eric's massive boner Jerry showed just how much he loved having such a super sized fuck pole to play with. Eric was impatient he wanted to fuck this gorgeous teenage Tranny not just have her grind away at him. Reaching down Eric grasped Cynthia's stiff clittie and pulled it upwards Jerry got the idea quickly and was soon bouncing up and down on Eric's over sized dick. At the bottom of each stroke Jerry's painfully erect clittie smacked into Eric's hairy potbelly then back up against his own hairless stomach Jerry knew he would not be able to hold out much longer. He concentrated on his rhythmic hip movements but when he heard his Father, talking to the surfer Brothers it pushed him over the top.

"Yes Boy's my special Gurl Cynthia is quite the Slut. Fuck! The horny Bitch will do just about anything I tell her."

Jerry's clittie exploded cum erupted from his snake eye, spraying all over Eric's hairy chest and tummy.

"Aghhhhhh mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm yessssssssss look what your big cock has made me do Eric."

Rather than being annoyed at Cynthia he was actually quite pleased. Eric swung his huge bear like arms around Jerry and pulled the young teen closer his tongue searched out Jerry's warm tongue. Jerry surrendered he opened his mouth allowing Eric's fat tongue to slide in and out in quick fucking movements. Jerry sucked on Eric's tongue, hoping the older man would take it as a hint and tongue wrestle with the teen.

All the time they were French kissing, they were sliding their cum slicked bodies against each other. Eric reached out and slapped Jerry's butt several times.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Okay Cynthia its time for real man to cum, get your Boi-cunt moving Bitch."

Jerry moved his feet a little further apart on the bench so he was more comfortable. In his new position, Jerry only had to rock forwards a little and he would slide six to eight inches along Eric's huge dick. Although Jerry's sphincter was incredibly relaxed, he had never taken anything this big before but found it amazingly easy to take Eric's monster tool. He was enjoying himself so much that he made a mental note to order a similar sized dildo from the Internet. Rocking back and forth Jerry rode a good eight inches of Eric throbbing dick he was so eager that their balls and thighs were slapping loudly. Sensing his orgasm approaching Eric takes control by grabbing Jerry's curvy buns, repeatedly lifting, and dropping the object of his desires onto his flagpole dick. Arching his back Jerry reaches back and starts playing with Eric's peach sized nuts.