Daddy

Story Info
He dreams about his daughter and gets her.
3.6k words
4.39
534.5k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
82 Followers

Carl walked down the hall aimlessly, bleary eyed and barely awake. What he needed was something to eat. He suspected that his hunger had been at least in part what had woken him, and he planned on doing something about it.

As he was walking down toward the kitchen, he casually glanced to his right, noticing that Melissa's door was open. He stopped and walked over to close it, and noticed her in her bed.

She was on her side, her ass pointed to him covered only by a sheet. Before he knew it he found himself standing at the foot of her bed, looking up and down her body hungrily as though she were some girl he'd met elsewhere. He saw the outline of her slim legs through the sheet and watched them move up to her petite hips... up her slender waist, her supple breasts, up until he saw her face.

What was he doing? What was he thinking? This was his daughter. It was as if he'd been in a trance. He almost laughed at himself, until he let himself look down again. It was then that he noticed his rigid member sticking straight up, right out of his boxers.

Then he saw her move.

God. What if she saw him. All she had to do was open her eyes and turn.

Luckily she didn't wake up. She just rolled over, and Carl let out a quiet sigh of relief. It did nothing for his aroused state though. She rolled over onto her stomach and before he knew it he was kneeling on her bed.

He was bent over her sleeping body when he realized what he was doing, but Melissa stirred again and he felt her soft ass brush against the underside of his cock. Whatever chance he had of reclaiming his mind from this sudden burning urge was gone now.

He pressed his crotch into her rear as he reached his hands down underneath her. He felt air rush out of his lungs as his palms filled themselves with her warm breasts. He could feel the nipples and he played with them as he began grinding into his daughter.

Then he heard her moan. Carl ran one of his hands down her stomach and underneath her panties, rubbing his fingers over her lips. She felt very wet. He ran his fingers up and down her slick quim and slipped one inside.

"Ohh daddy..."

Carl sat up in his bed. He wiped his brow and knew how stiff he was without even looking down. He looked over at his wife, and seeing that she was asleep, he got up and went to the bathroom.

He ran water over his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He was still hard, and he figured he may as well take care of it before he went back to sleep.

In the morning Carl went about his routine as usual. He showered, brushed his teeth, shaved, and started getting dressed. He went out to get the newspaper and came back to his chair in the living room, ready for a nice relaxing Saturday morning.

"Good morning, daddy!"

Melissa. What a beautiful girl. Nineteen years old, long flowing black hair, deep baby blue eyes, and an amazing figure. Nice full breasts, a slim waist, and long slender legs leading up to a perfectly sculpted ass. She was wearing a regular sized blank white t shirt with short light blue shorts.

It wasn't until now that his dream even occurred to Carl. He suddenly felt incredibly awkward, as though she were an attractive woman he met at the office or something.

"Good morning, sweetheart... how'd you sleep?"

"Oh, I slept great, daddy. I dreamt you fucked my brains out."

Carl shook his head. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said I dreamt that you stuck something in the drain.. you know, in the bathroom. You said that noone could take a shower or something."

Carl laughed. "That's.. that's silly."

"Honey, I made breakfast."

Damn, he thought. Lois is fast. He hadn't even seen her until she declared that she had made breakfast. He followed Melissa to the table in the kitchen, barely able to look away from her tight rear in those short shorts.

To distract himself, he looked at the table. She had prepared quite a breakfast indeed. Eggs, bacon, potatoes, even a plate with pancakes. When he sat though, all he could think of was just grabbing his daughter.

He placed his hand on her soft thigh and ran his hand lustfully up and down the inside of her leg. He let his hand linger on her crotch and he started rubbing her. He felt for her slit and once he found it he shoved his fingers in a little. Melissa started to moan and writhe at the table, squeezing her legs together on his hand.

"Honey?"

"Hmm?"

He was daydreaming again. He looked over at Melissa who looked like she was about to burst into a fit of giggles.

"Carl!"

He looked up at his slightly annoyed wife. "Uh... I'm sorry Lois... what is it?"

Then she laughed. "Do you want some pancakes or not?"

Carl smiled. "Yeah, please."

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?"

"Yeah, I think that's it... I dunno. I just kind of blanked."

Melissa laughed. Goddamn, he thought. She has such a cute laugh. They ate with most of the conversation going on between Melissa and Lois. Carl was just trying to keep his mind off of his daughter. He ate on in silence, separated from their world, trying to think of anything to get his mind on something else. Then he heard it.

"-so you two will be fine I imagine. Your father's not the worst cook in the world or anything."

He shrugged when they looked in his direction, acting as though he'd followed the conversation.

"Nah," Melissa said, reaching over and hugging Carl. "We'll be fine."

His lust didn't show in his face, but Carl felt himself growing hard. His daughter was giving him a chubby. Hisdaughter. He wanted to fuck her, and he couldn't help but feel ashamed. He calmly resumed eating, waiting either for them to finish or for his hard on to leave.

Finally they both got up and continued their conversation into the living room, and he got up and briskly walked over to the bathroom. Locking the door behind himself, he pulled his cock out of his pants and dropped to his knees. feverishly stroking himself. It wasn't until he was finished that he wondered if they'd noticed how quiet he had been. Maybe they'd write it up to him not getting enough sleep. Like his little "daydream". Not only that, he was going to be alone with Melissa tonight. He went into a room downstairs, where he kept all his music. He needed something to relax with. He looked through his immense library and found Massive Attack. He put it on and sat in his chair in there. After the fifth track of the second cd he dozed off.

Then he saw Melissa leaning up against the wall, wearing a lacy black bra and panties. "Hey, daddy."

Carl was a little apprehensive. "Uh, hi, sweetheart.. what's on your mind?"

She giggled. "Well daddy, my mind is on sex."

He broke into a light sweat. "Oh.. um... well, what about it?"

She walked over seductively. "It's just that I'd love to suck your cock."

The alarms went off in his head but he made no attempt to resist her as she knelt in front of him and pulled him out of his pants. She looked him in the eyes as she took him into her mouth and-

The door slammed. Carl woke up and heard a car driving off. He looked at the clock. 7:03. Great. Lois was probably already gone. Melissa was going out. He got up and noticed he was hard again. This was becoming quite the ritual, he noted. Carl walked back to the bathroom.

Smiling for the first time since that morning, He headed out to the living room. He sat happily on the couch and turned on the television. Nothing was on, as usual. He then decided to look through their movies, when he heard a door open from upstairs.

Fuck.

Here she came, still in that same outfit from this morning. She came down the stairs and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

"Hi, daddy..."

God her hair smelled good, he thought.

Carl moved his head away slightly and smiled. "Hi, Melissa."

"Is something wrong?" she asked. "You were really quiet today. And you were in your room for like... I dunno, eight hours or something. Are you okay?"

Carl sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "What about you? Weren't you supposed to go out or something?"

Melissa laughed. "I don't go out every night, you know."

He nodded. "I guess not."

There was a moment of silence. Finally Melissa spoke up. "Let's watch a movie."

"Okay, what do you want to watch?"

"...I don't know. You have like a million movies. I figured you'd be able to pick something."

Carl looked over at the dvds and thought. He got up and walked over, looking. He finally grabbed one at random and put one on. He walked back to the couch and sat at the farthest end. Melissa was laying across the couch, resting at the opposite end. When he sat she rested her bare feet on his lap. He smiled at her and picked up the remote.

"What are we watching, daddy?"

"The Silence of the Lambs."

"Oh, my friend said that was good."

"It is."

She laughed. "Well there you go," she said. Carl started to fool with his collar. He was getting very uncomfortable. But he had to keep cool. He couldn't very well say "I'm sorry I'm acting strange honey, I just want to eat your pussy and fuck you all night long, that's all."

He sighed and watched the opening frame. Melissa noticed his nervous state. "See? This is what I'm talking about," she said. "What's going on?"

Carl put his hand down and it brushed against her leg. It felt so hot. He laughed out of pure nervousness and said "I'm fine honey... I'm just fine. Just some stuff at work, that's all."

She smiled at him. That trusting daughter smile. If only you knew, he thought.

Not too much time passed before Carl felt the need to get up. Just to back away from the situation for a moment. "Say... do you want something to drink?"

"Sure."

"What do you want?"

"Anything."

"I was just going to get myself a glass of water... is that fine with you?"

"Yeah that's good, thanks."

He got up and slowly walked over to the kitchen. He took the pitcher of water out of the refrigerator and poured two medium sized glasses. He was getting more and more nervous. He put the pitcher back and calmed himself. It's nothing, he assured himself. She doesn't know. Noone knows except for you. Now just go out there and act as you usually would.

He grabbed the glasses went back out, seeing Melissa spread out on the couch. He felt his crotch start up again, but she saw him, so he couldn't retreat. All he could do was sit before it became evident.

He placed the glasses on the coffee table, hers in front of her. "Thanks, daddy," she said, smiling at him. He nodded and gave a weak grin back as he sat back down. This time he sat a bit closer, and she put her legs back on his lap. And again, he felt that tension in his chest.

Carl put his hands down and they ended up on her shins. Her skin was so hot, so smooth. He started to rub on her shins slightly, running his hands up and down a little bit, just covering a small area between the middle of her shins and her knees.

He started to get lost in the sensation when he heard "Dad, what are you doing?"

Carl looked over at his daughter, suprised. "Huh?"

"You were rubbing my legs."

She didn't seem agitated or worried, just that maybe he didn't notice.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, an embarassed smile on his face. He blushed a little as she started laughing with him. "It's just that I really hate to have my hands idle, that's all. Is it uncomfortable?"

She laughed. "No, daddy, I don't mind."

They smiled at each other and resumed the movie. Neither of them noticed that his hands started moving up a little higher as he rubbed her, now from the middle of her shins to just below her knees.

Carl was really hard now. He was throbbing in his pants. He had to make sure that Melissa's feet stayed on his knees, so as not to alert her. He wasn't going to do anything. Perhaps mentally save it for future masturbatory reference, but nothing more. He may be lusting after her, but he was still her father. He loved her, and he didn't want her to feel awkward.

"You have nice hands, daddy."

"Hmm?"

"Oh nothing. I was just noticing that they're nice and soft."

At this he started letting his hands slide up a little more, now from just below her knees to just above her knees, up and down slowly. Gently, clandestinely rubbing her soft, sexy legs.

"You know you have very nice skin?"

Melissa smiled. "Yup. Got it from you."

They shared a laugh. He occasionally let a finger trail down behind a knee but never changed his hands's speed or motion. He was enjoying it and wanted to keep it as inconsipcuous as possible. The feeling of her skin was driving him nuts. Maybe now that he's done this once, he could do it other times, and she would think nothing of it.

By now Carl had completely lost interest in the movie and was entirely focused on Melissa. He looked over her young, tight body... admiring the curves shown by her shorts and shirt.

"I thought you were watching the movie, daddy..."

Carl was a little startled that she'd seen him. Busted. "Oh, it's just that... well, you've grown so much, you know?"

She smiled. "Thanks, daddy, You're so sweet."

"Well really," he continued, trying to shed his nervousness. "When's the last time you and I just sat here and watched a movie?"

"It has been a while," she agreed.

While they spoke he slid his hands just a bit further up her leg, how rubbing back and forth between the top of her knee and the base of her thigh. Once he started he cursed himself, thinking she'd notice, but she didn't say a word.

Melissa slid a bit down the couch, resting her head on the arm of the couch. He kept his hands in place and as she moved down his hands ended up right on the middle of her thighs. He almost sighed aloud as he began rubbing her there, moving his hands slowly up and down, now back and forth as well into her inner thigh.

Carl slid up a little further, so their hips touched, and now her thighs we in his lap. Then he saw Melissa moving out of the corner of his eye. He looked over quickly to see that she was stretching. He was relieved that there was still no sign of discomfort or awkwardness. Then, as he started to look away again, she lifted her left leg over his head and rested it on the back of the couch. Carl's cock was ready to scream; he was sitting right in between her thighs, and she still had given no indication that she had a problem with what he was doing.

"...are you okay?" he stuttered.

"Yeah," Melissa answered. "I just figured it'd be more comfortable, is that okay?"

"..yeah."

Carl was left with his hands on her right inner thigh, still rubbing her. He was not too far from touching her shorts. Now he started rubbing in tiny little circles, slowly moving toward her shorts.

"I can move if it makes you uncomfortable, daddy."

"It's okay, sweetie."

Gone was any tone of fatherliness or anything hinting at a blood relationship. His voice was dead and barely concealed his burgeoning desire as he continued upward her leg. Her flesh got hotter the higher he got, and finally his fingers were actually under her shorts. At this point Carl had completely forgotten that he was her father.

He watched her crotch intently as he rubbed her a little bit harder. That was when he heard her moan. He looked to her face and was rewarded with a look of pleasure on her face, her eyes narrowed and features slightly clenched.

"Does that feel good, honey?"

"Yes, daddy..."

Carl turned his head and kissed her left inner thigh. "How about that?"

"Mmmm... yes, daddy..."

He took his free hand and planted it over her crotch. He could feel that her shorts were slightly damp. He moved up and down until he found her slit through her shorts. He rubbed his fingers up and down while she arched her back and moaned.

He slid his hand up her stomach while his other hand moved up further inside her shorts. He felt a lot of heat inside and smiled as he moved his fingers over her panties. He bent down and kissed her neck. "I want to make you feel good, honey... just between us.. just tonight..."

Melissa nodded almost breathlessly as she started rocking her hips into Carl's hand, looking up at him with a helplessly aroused look in her light blue eyes. He kissed her chin and then her mouth, nearly melting at the taste of her lips. She kissed him back passionately, letting her tongue trace his lips. He started to suck on her tongue as he pulled her shorts down to her knees, her well tanned thighs against her breasts. Melissa pulled away from his kiss for a second to remove her shirt, and Carl undid her bra. He kissed down to her breasts and took a nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue at it. She let out a deep sigh as she reached down to unbutton his pants as he pulled off his shirt.

Carl positioned himself between her legs as he sucked gently on his daughter's nipple. She moaned loudly as he nibbled on her breast and started to kiss down her stomach, her open legs falling down with his shoulders. He impatiently pulled her panties up to her thighs and Melissa let out a yelp when she felt his tongue pass over her clit. Then she felt it bury itself inside of her, and she began to squirm beneath him.

Carl started to suck gently on her clit while his tongue lapped up the length of the lips, sliding up and down with the tip inside her. He reached around and massaged the small of her back, letting his hands roam up and down to her ass and back.

He isolated her clit, starting to brush his teeth against it and began to nibble softly. Melissa responded with high pitched gasps and she started bucking uncontrollably against his face.

He gave her pussy one last long kiss and moved back up, kissing up her stomach and chest. He got to her face and kissed her mouth hard, slipping his tongue passed her lips as he began to grind his crotch into hers.

She bucked back into him, and as he started to kiss her neck again she started to whisper into his ear, almost breathlessly.

"Ohh daddy, I-I'm cumming..."

He felt her hips slam into his faster as he kept up his pace. Her moans filled the room as she bucked into him, clenching her face and clamping her body onto him. When her movements slowed, he positioned his cock to enter her. He pushed the head in slowly to a loud and startling gasp. She felt so tight and so wet; he thought he was going to cum right then and there.

"Oooh fuck me, daddy.."

He pushed on until he filled her, and slid back out slowly. He moved in and out of her, almost gasping at the sensation. He ran one of his hands up her back and grabbed her hair as he continued bucking into her, his other hand still massaging her rear.

Carl sat up on his knees while she was still on her back. He looked down at his sexy daughter, bucking into him on her back. He was in a reverie. He was fucking her nice and slowly, when she sat up and practically leapt on him. He fell back into the couch as she sat on him, rocking slowly on his dick. She rested her hands on his chest and threw her head back, letting out a sensuous sigh.

Carl kept his hands on her ass and kept kneading the soft flesh, now squeezing her slightly, pulling her into him. He watched her petite hips moving into his admiringly, suprised by the ease with which she fucked him. He sat up and brought his mouth to her chest, taking a nipple into his mouth, running his tongue over it, nibbling softly. He held her hips close to his as he bucked harder into her, and he felt he was about to cum. He brought a hand up to the side of her head and held her as he started to kiss her, passionately tasting her mouth again. She moaned something into his mouth he didn't understand and he grunted as he started to cum inside her.

He held her little body tightly against his as his orgasm died away and she rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Well, I guess I'd better put you to bed."

She smiled back. "Yeah, it's getting kind of late, and mom's not going to be back for a while..."

Mr. Unsexy
Mr. Unsexy
82 Followers