Daddy

Story Info
I visit him in prison, one chance to fuck for 2 more years.
1.3k words
3.89
27.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found out the penitentiary you're stuck in has a visitor "powwow" once a year, I was so excited. You said that you think it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak away and fuck in secret, and I quickly let you know it sounds to me like a tempting but very bad idea that could land you in a lot of trouble.

We're sitting around a large bonfire for "family and friends visiting day" with many other inmates and their family members. People are talking amongst themselves and staring into the flames.

You shoot me a pointed look, you talked to me about this before and I know you're sending me the signal that it's time. I'm supposed to follow you 60 seconds after you walk away. I had firmly maintained that it's a terrible idea and the consequences are way too high, but as usual you talked me into it. You're good at that. You stand up and depart, I count it off in my head still thinking I should just stay put and tell you later it was just too risky, but I stand up in spite of myself and against my better judgment I get up and try to walk inconspicuously in the direction you went.

It's dark, after the bright light of the fire I can hardly see in front of me. I know I'm walking through trees and a branch snaps under my foot. I reach out my hands to feel in front of me and I suddenly feel your arm catch me around my waist, halting me in my tracks. Caught off guard, I gasp in surprise. You laugh under your breath then bring your finger to your lips making a "shh" sound. In the pensive silence that follows, I look at you expectantly, thinking "well you've got me alone, what you going to do with me?" I can't lie, knowing you'd risk major consequences to fuck me one time is a huge turn on, regardless of what that says about my damaged psyche.

You reach out and pull my body to you and I hesitate, still feeling like I should shut this down. My eyes are adjusting to the dark, I don't actually know what would happen if we were caught, but I know it wouldn't be good. It's dark, but it's a full moon so it's not THAT dark. Then you kiss me. I'm already struggling to remember that this isn't a good idea, then my brain loses the fight to my body and I surrender to you.

I pull my shirt over my head and drop my jeans to the ground, forgetting about my reservations. I'm standing in front of you in the woods at night, my lean body in nothing but a red thong and a black bra.

While you undo your belt I lean in and kiss your neck with my mouth open; you freeze for a moment closing your eyes with your hand pulling my face closer as I suck harder, forgetting how important it is that I not leave a mark or any evidence that this ever happened. I pull away and sit on the ground, leaning back propped up on my elbows, looking up at you.

You come down to me as you're kicking off your pants and straddle my hips. I should probably be afraid, you haven't been able to touch a woman for a long time and you won't get the chance again for a couple more years.

I've passed the point of no return and I need it. You slide your hand under the back of my head bringing my mouth back to yours. I realize I'm a little nervous, I know this is going to be intense but I want you to fuck me within an inch of my life. For just this one moment, you own me...mind body and soul. You're my Daddy.

You kiss me again, my mind goes blank and becomes white noise. I roll onto my side, raising one leg up pulling my knee to my chest. You straddle my other leg outstretched between your knees, you push my thong aside and pull out your dick and suddenly you're inside me. In this particular position you go so deep from the very start that it halfway knocks the breath from my lungs, but I don't want you to stop. The more you push my boundaries, the more I feel alive.

You lean forward, with my bra still on you pull down the soft lace cups so that they're underneath my tits, exposing me completely. You lean forward with your hand cupping my left breast, licking then sucking then biting my nipple hard enough to almost draw blood. Nothing turns me on quite like that does.

I almost moan out loud but I know I absolutely have to stay silent, so instead I suck a sharp breath through my teeth, cradling your head in my hands. You fuck me deep, slow and hard, we're both making as little noise as possible but aside from moving and breathing.

I'm about to cum already but you pull out of me. As I turn and lie on my back you straddle my upper body with your thighs, your knees landing on either side of me. With my shoulders pressed against the moss on the ground you force your cock into my hot, wet mouth and down my throat.

For a second when I can't breathe I panic, but there's not much that turns me on more than pleasing you. It's kind of my favorite. I break away for a second just to breathe, then I return to sucking your cock the with all the enthusiasm I have, I want you to remember this long after we've been separated again.

You pull my head back with a fistful of my hair and work your cock in and out of my mouth, I look up at you, you're watching me work and I love it. After a few minutes I feel a little dizzy from the lack of oxygen and you turn me over on my belly.

I feel your weight on my back, pressing my hips into the earth. As soon as you push back inside me your hands are around my wrists holding my hands to the ground over my head with your face buried in the back of my hair.

I hear how deep you're breathing, struggling to stay silent the same as I am. You start fucking me harder and harder and you place your palms on the ground on either side of me to elevate your body a little bit for leverage, I'm fighting the urge to moan out loud. I hear your breath hiss through your teeth and you growl ever so softly while you fuck me like I've never been fucked.

Just knowing how bad you want me would be enough to make me cum, I feel that warm feeling start around my hips then continue to spread to the rest of my body, I scrunch my eyes shut, my back arches and I bite my lip, my heart pounding, I'm breathing through the orgasm, I fight the urge to cry out and I whisper your name instead.

I know that you feel my body shake and my pussy spasm and pulse while you're inside me. With your breath rasping you pull your cock out of my pussy and into my mouth in one fluid motion, one of your hands is on the ground over my head for support and the other is under my neck. You cum down my throat and I swallow everything you give me. You pull out of my mouth and kiss me, and once my heart rate starts to stabilize I whisper "ok fine, It was worth the risk."