Daddy and 18-year-old Daughter Dhan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it couldn't last forever -- Mommy would wonder what they were doing, and soon Daddy stopped paddling her and removed his finger. With a rough gasp, he yanked her panties back up. He'd yanked her roughly to her feet, her pants around her ankles, her mouth wet and drooling from her sucking.

He pulled her in.

Her white bottom, lean, apple-cheeked ass spread against his hand.

Breaking the rules.

she had rubbed softly against his knee and thigh. She had straddled his leg again.

"You slut," he whispered.

To her delight, she had then felt his hand spread against her ass crack. The beautifully soft line where her ass came together.

Her breathing had quickened.

"You are going to be my slave slut dauhgter," he had whispered. He slapped her ass with his hand.

"Yes, Daddy, pelase," she had whispered, riding him like a hobby horse.

While his other hand had gone up her spine, and gathered her hair in his hand.

For a long while he had simply sat there, holding his daughter by the hair with one hand, and pushing with his other hand against her watering little girl pussy that was arrowed and levered over his muscular thigh.

They had stayed like that for a while, with Daddy putting his other hand on the back of her neck. As if she were his little love doll.

They had stayed like that for a full minute.

She remembered how it felt.

She had been in total heat for Daddy then.

She had loved the rough, sparking sensation of his finger up her rectum -- and there at the last moment, had backed up onto it, just to get more -- just to get it bucking against his finger. She had loved that the only sounds in the room had been her rocking against his finger, her gasping breath.

He had then withdrawn from her, shoving her away.

"Put your clothes on, slut," he had whispered.

She had stood before him, pulling up her PJ's sniffling. But she wasn't crying out of pain.

She had been crying because her little clit was crying for relief. And it wasn't going to get it from Daddy that day.

He had left. But she had seen the bulge in the front of his trousers that he tried to conceal as he dropped the hairbrush on the counter and told her he "didn't want to see her misbehave towards Mommy again.'

She had hung her head. That night she knew she was going to rub herself.

But his pants had been swollen in front. She had done that.

And after he left she hand flung herself on her bed and frigged herself to her first orgasm.

She'd been in total heat for Daddy that night.

And now? S

As Dhana remembers all this, she feels his hot cock like a rod slamming into her.

And Dhana goes into total heat under her Daddy. Again.

A little bitch in heat for her Daddy.

She groans as his cock fucks in and out of her from behind, shifting on her hands and knees, feeling the burn from the sheet below, loving it.

The sound of his cock and legs slapping into her from behind.

Dhana secretly makes a wish that Daddy will 'paddle' her some more.

Dhana will make sure to get Mommy upset and angry at her.

Mommy will demand 'you paddle that spoiled little bitch!"

And Daddy will.

It'll be Daddy and Dhana's secret.

But next time, Dhana wants Daddy to use his big cock, as well s his hands. While he 'punishes' her it'll be their secret from Mommy.

Oh, his cock feels so good inside of her...thrusting...she is gushing, slick, tightening...her mouth drying and smelling herself in her own neatening panties still held against her mouth...making them wet with her flowing drool. She's all filled up with Daddy...now it's real and so good..

She dreams of Daddy's cock. Even as his real cock thrusts into her, Dhana cries, not out of pain, but because she can't believe anything could feel so good... He fills her up, groaning now, lost in his pleasure, and rocks and cries out and so does she..

Daddy is in deep heat, too. Daddy loves the tight velour feel of his favorite daughter's hot, tight,, mouth tightening pussy. Her white slim body below him, being fucked. Being slap-fucked by Daddy...

she feels her lips sucked in, then out, the rhythm of his cock...She's going to have many lessons from Daddy, all in the secret night..

She knows that Daddy's' going to make her his nightly love doll. She's gonna be turned over. Schooled, trained, to be her loving Daddy's fuck slut rag doll. His pleasure doll. He'll come in here and use her whenever he wishes. She wants to be ready when he does. He's going to open her up.

She wants the bedroom to be filled with the soft sound of Dhana's tight little cunt sucking in her Daddy. It's what she wants. More than anything in the world. She wants to be his gorgeous hot little daughter slut. She wants to give him everything.

She wants to come home from school in her little plaid skirt that he gave her to wear, the one that's fits her swelling bottom so well....Dhana will let Daddy's hands and mouth put her into heat --in heat to have Daddy teach her the right way to suck his cock --yes, Dhana wants Daddy to gently but firmly school her in cocksucking -- she wants to be Daddy's little suck off slut. There in the living room on her knees while Daddy reads his paper. Sucking Daddy off. Her pussy in the air. While Daddy watches it in the mirror. Listening and watching her suck. She wants him to teach her everything.

She will be Daddy's apt little pupil. His trained slut. His fuck pet. Wearing whatever he brings her.

Taking the lollipops he brings her. the gifts he brings her. the new swim suits. Dhana will even misbehave in public so later Daddy can pull her pants down and punish her. In private. With her clothes off. Naked standing in front of Daddy. Waiting for his cock..

Daddy's favorite daughter bitch in heat. Yearning for his touch, for his cock

Daddy is in loving heat for Dhana.

And Dhana is in heat for Daddy.

He rocks against her, losing himself in his own pleasure His cock thrusts into her hard now. Using her.

His hands go to her shoulders, her hips, fisting in her hair. Treating her like a little rag doll. A little fuck, slut. Using her. His eyes closed in pleasure. Her body rocking. His cock growing.

Dhana groans and spreads herself against Daddy, him, gratefully, her whole slim, long body glowing with gratitude and heat. He's going to teach her.

Daddy's lessons have just begun. Rewards. Punishments.

"Daddy, can I come?"

"No."

{h please Daddy.

"Say you'll be my fuck slut."

"I'll be her. I will! Always!"

"You'll be my little suck and fuck toy."

"I will."

"You'll suck Daddy's cock like a good little slut," he says hoarsely.

"Oh, Daddy I'll drink him dry. I love him."

"You're too loud, sugar."

Daddy takes her wet panties, folds them up, and pressed them against her mouth firmly.

Fucking her like a dog now, like a bitch in heat, her mouth open, saliva dripping into the pussy-scented underwear, her tongue coming out to taste it, to lave it.

She can scream now. Into the cloth.

"Don't be so loud," Daddy orders. "Don't make me have to use the hairbrush on you. Or my belt."

She groans, her middle now white hot."

"Come," he barks.

Dhana does...a Technicolor rainbow of pleasure erupting between her legs.

Come.

Dhana comes with a wild scream......all muffled by the panties

She comes. A column of heat exploding up her spine, her mouth breathing her own scent through the wet panties in and out...groaning, a geyser below...

Dhana has been made her Daddy's little bitch in heat. He's broken his daughter in.

When she comes home from college, he'll be here to see and love her.

She's Daddy's now. Forever.

Her training has just begun.