Daddy and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see, Daddy?"

The question was a shock. So forward and direct. He couldn't reply to the question, he could only squirm a little on the couch and awkwardly smile.

"It's ok Dad. I know you like to look, that's why I am wearing these for you - to give you a nice good view."

Ryan raised his hands up to his forehead and felt himself beginning to sweat and his pulse starting to race.

Marilyn was still upstairs, busying herself and he was relieved she was at the other end of the house. He was crossing a line, he knew it, but he found Amy so hard to resist.

She leaned back pushing her little ass out even further and brought her hands behind her, hooking her panties over her finger. Slowly she ran her finger inside her panties, almost as though it were an extension of his hand, doing with her body what he wanted to do.

Her skirt hiked up over the mound of her cheeks and she slowly, tantalizingly, excruciatingly began to lower her panties to show the crease of her ass to her father.

"Mmm, it makes me feel good to think of how I am turning you on Daddy. I want you to take a good look at this and I want you to think about it when you slide into mommy tonight."

She stood up slowly, savoring the fact that she knew she was turning him on and kept her back to him. Her hands were still under her skirt and she kept her thighs pressed together.

Her panties slid down over her calves. He couldn't see her little slit, but it took his full measure of self control not to walk over to her and taste her for himself.

"Everything ok down there?" Marilyn called from upstairs.

Marilyn's voice almost succeeding in dragging Ryan from the dangerous erotic boundaries he was crossing.

"Yes Mom, no need to worry about us, we're doing just fine," Amy piped up for both of them.

She smiled and devilishly put her finger up to her mouth.

"Well Daddy, we have some time now, just you and me. What are we going to do?"

Ryan felt himself let go of his anxiety and nervousness. He could feel the blood rushing through to his engorged cock and his body ached to feel more of Amy.

Amy continued looking at him with that smirk and she walked over to him. She leant across him slowly, putting her right hand on his thigh, next to his swollen member. He could see down her top, beneath her layers of cotton and saw the crests of her teenage breasts cupping up and straining against her bra.

He could smell a mixture of her light perfume and the musky scent of her wetness. He breathed in deeply, savoring the smell of his daughter's femininity. She turned and slowly lowered herself on to her father's lap.

Her soft smooth ass cheeks folded around the firmness of his cock through the fabric of his pants. This was it, he was experiencing her... Amy. She rocked herself back against his firm body and her long brown hair tumbled down the front of his chest. He put his hands around her petite waist and gave her soft skin a gentle but firm squeeze.

He could feel her firm hips beneath her skin and he grabbed on. Amy giggled and pushed her sweet soft ass down, into his crotch and rocked, gently from side to side, around his cock - but not allowing him to enter.

Ryan let out a gentle groan, encouraging Amy to continue and letting her know he was on the verge of giving in to all his urges.

"Does mommy do this for you in your bedroom? Does she do it as well as me?"

"Yes... mommy does that and a lot more," he whispered.

"Oooh Dad... that sounds like a dare...." she said as she rocked back and forth controlling his ability to orgasm with every movement of her young body.

"Now dad, that's enough excitement for you right now," Amy whispered as she leant back allowing Ryan to look down her body and breathe all of her in.

She stood up, grabbed her panties off the floor and flicked them across to Ryan. They delicately landed on his left shoulder. He turned his head and lowered it into her panties taking a sharp breath of air in. The panties were moist and smelled of Amy - her perfume and her strong womanhood deep beneath that scent.

"So how are things going, sweety?" Marilyn asked she suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs.

Ryan stumbled over his words as he saw his wife's legs starting to descend the staircase. He looked down, seeing Amy's wetness in his lap.

"Everything's, um... great" he assured Marilyn as he stared at her now, amazed at the similarities between her body and Amy's younger frame.

With a start, he realized he still had his daughter's panties on his shoulder and snatched them, pulling them behind his back. Marilyn had not noticed. Thankfully.

Amy giggled, giving her dad a naughty look and put her arm around her mother.

Amy kissed her mom on the cheek and said, "Dad and I are really enjoying our time catching up again, aren't we Dad?"

Ryan's throat was dry and he could only nod as he witnessed this silent tempting interaction between his wife and his daughter, that night he planned to take a little longer in kissing her good night.

*****

Their quiet time in the den became an opportunity for each of them to slowly push with ever increasing urgency the boundaries of their flirtations. She played games with his desire, flashes of flesh; she constantly showed her legs and thighs to him at every opportunity, knowing she had him in her hands.

The next time they got to explore each other sexually it would be the weekend. It was Saturday and all three of them were downstairs enjoying the stillness of the evening. Ryan and Amy waited on the couch, while at the other end of the room, Marilyn watch the TV from her own chair.

Amy's hand rested on her father's lap. He pulled the blanket up over her petite hands, allowing Amy's soft hands to freely roam over his lap. She began by massaging him then tapped along the outline of his thick erection. One. Two. Three taps. It was unmistakable.

Her finger was tracing the outline, slowly, deliberately. Marilyn was intensely focused on the TV and as Ryan looked down he saw that small grin slowly rising on Amy's face.

From the angle where Marilyn was sitting he knew Marilyn couldn't see her daughter's hands at all, unless she stood up out of the chair. Ryan and Amy both knew this and it made both of them a little bolder in the flirtations they had with each other.

He slowly raised the blanket even further and allowed his hands to reach for Amy's chest. He caressed the outline of her curves and felt her small nipples budding and pushing up against her shirt. Amy let out a yawn and adjusted herself to allow her father to cup her other breast.

Amy's hand slowly began unzipping her dad's pants. Ryan merely leant back and allowed her fingers to have their way with him. She pushed the zipper all the way down, pausing only when she momentarily shuffled into a more comfortable position in her chair.

There was no movement from Marilyn, she had not heard them or gave no sign of it.

Amy now had the fly completely open and her finger tips were urgently searching for the crease of his boxers so she could slide her delicate hands under his boxers. He hooked the edge of his boxers up, providing her with an opening and encouraging her to slide her fingers deeper into his lap.

Within a second or two her probing fingertips had found the smooth hard skin of his shaft. Her fingers were cool to the touch. His heartbeat pounded in his head as he allowed her to lift his shaft up and let it fall into the palm of her small hand. Amy let out a small satisfied moan as she wrapped her little fingers around his throbbing cock and slowly began to squeeze it.

She started to work his shaft just the way her mother, Marilyn did, in pulses from the base up to the top. He tried wondering how the two of them could possibly have the same technique but quickly gave in to simply allowing himself the pleasure of feeling his daughter slowly bringing him to orgasm the same way his wife had the previous night.

It was a slow pulsing pleasure. And with each heartbeat, his desire rose.

He concentrated intensely on not spurting in Amy's hands. He could hear Marilyn prepare to get up as she uncrossed her legs and sat up straight. His wife stood up slowly and gave them both a little scare with her movements.

Amy paused the movement on her father's shaft -- his orgasm frozen in its development. Amy still held onto his cock gently.

"I'm off to bed, you two have fun now," Marilyn said. Amy giggled again in her father's ear and pushed his cock back between his thighs as Marilyn approached them to kiss them each good night.

Amy's hand and his cock were both anxiously twitching beneath the soft fabric of the blanket. The blanket was all that separated his exposed cock, his daughter's hands and his wife gaze.

Marilyn leant forward and kissed Amy on the top of her head and then leant further to place a wet kiss on Ryan's lips. He slipped his tongue between his wife's parted lips and she responded by flicking her warm tongue across his.

She said good night and walked up the stair case. Ryan couldn't help but again notice the similarities of his wife's body and his daughter's, this time noting the pert little ass on his wife.

Before Marilyn had even clicked the den door closed, Amy had pulled the blanket down and exposed her father's thick juicy cock to the cool air of the den.

She moved onto the floor, got on her knees next to him and began to plant soft kisses along the side of his erect shaft. Pre-cum began to collect on the tip of his cock and by the time her soft sweet kisses had reached the top of his cock, there was already enough salty pre-cum to stick to her lips when she kissed it.

She softly blew her gentle breath across his cock and licked her lips as she parted her mouth an inch before her father's naked straining erection.

Her tongue danced across the head of his penis as she took him in her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes...." He whispered in her ear, encouraging her.

She slid her tongue up and down the shaft and circled the head, just like she had taken the ice-cream cone earlier. There was a sliver of saliva running out of her mouth, trickling down his shaft. She paused, looked at it, and slowly ran her tongue up his shaft as though it were melted vanilla.

"Yes, baby. Take it in, just like your mommy does," Ryan suggested as he stroked her hair back behind her ears.

Amy sucked and rolled her tongue around the shaft of her daddy's thick pulsing erection. It was as though she were massaging his orgasm into her mouth.

He felt the cum build up to the point of his cock. He slowly reached across to her, moving the remainder of her hair out the way of her face so he could see her expression and see her face with his shaft wet.

The orgasm kept rising and rising and it shot through the tip of him, his cum bursting into her mouth and across his daughter's tongue. She didn't flinch but took all of him, she kept swallowing and licking -- cleaning him up with her warm wet mouth.

Ryan reached down between his daughter's wet thighs and she guided his fingers to her ready clit. She was soaking and moist with so much anticipation that her juices leaked onto his thigh. She tumbled backward into his arms as he began to rub Amy's wet throbbing lips.

Her orgasm began to build so quickly it took them both by surprise. She heaved and breathed in his arms. "Oh daddy... kiss me there.... please... I'll be such a good little girl for you".

Amy rolled off the couch and lay on the floor, her hands dancing over her smooth pubic region. She was shaven, just as he imagined and hoped she would be.

She stretched her arms out and Ryan took his daughter's hands. She pulled him down onto her, and as he slowly came forward to meet her again, she hooked her thighs around him, pushing his probing mouth down to her groin.

He went straight for his daughter's slit and drank in her nectar. She was sweet as sugar, as he opened her lips with his tongue.

He concentrated on the taste, contrasting it to her mother's taste, as he flicked her clit with his tongue. Her sugars ran down his throat, her moisture between his teeth, coating his tongue. She rose and bucked against him, convulsing and moaning in orgasm as her thighs tightened around his face.

"Daddy... Daddy... Yes!"

Ryan smiled and drank her up with the point of his tongue, willing Amy's juices as they flowed down his throat. Amy heaved one more time in orgasm and ran her hands through his hair.

He nuzzled up to her, and then kneeling, leant over her as he kissed her on her mouth.

"I love you Amy. I am so glad you feel the same way. There is still the whole summer ahead".

Ryan picked her up and walked arm in arm with her to her bedroom, before french kissing her at her bedroom door.

He turned to his own bedroom to seduce Amy's mother.

12