Daddy and Babygirl

Story Info
Ben needs to teach Rachael a lesson when she doesn't listen!
4.1k words
4.53
47.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He ignored it as he was busy at work. It vibrated again. He assumed it was just Rachael sending him dumb memes again and figured it could wait until he had a moment to spare. 30 or so minutes later he found a moment to check his phone. Yep, there was 2 pictures from her. He opened WhatsApp to find pics of her in some lacy panties and a matching bra.

Rachael's phone lit up with a message from Ben:

{You dirty slut sending me pics like that when I'm at work. Anyone could have seen them}

{That's half the fun Daddy!!}

{Suppose it could have been worse...}

{Really?}

{That isn't a challenge!}

A few hours later Rachael realised she couldn't do her work at home as her internet was down. Not willing to risk missing her deadline she decided to pop into the library. Her phone lit up with a message after she'd been there for around an hour:

{Babygirl needs punishing for her naughtiness earlier}

{Oh really??!}

{Don't be cheeky. Where are you?}

{Sorry Daddy. I'm at the library doing my work. Thought I'd check out a couple of books whilst I'm here as well}

{In 45 minutes I want you to find a quiet spot and wait for me. Do you understand?}

{Yes Sir!}

{Good girl!!}

25 minutes later she packed up her laptop and wandered upstairs to where the library was quietest. She browsed the shelves, keeping an eye on her phone. She found a book that looked interesting, sat at a lone table in the corner and started flicking through it. She ended up being so engrossed in the book she don't notice her phone go off a number of times, nor did she notice when Ben walked up behind her, wrapped her ponytail around his hand and yanked her head back.

"There's my little slut," he growled into her ear, "why didn't you reply to my message?"

She looked up at him, completely startled, "sorry Daddy, I was reading this book."

He let go of my hair and moved his hand to her neck. His fingers twitched, Rachael could tell he was dying to wrap them around her throat.

"Stand up," he hissed.

She dropped the book on the table and took a quick glance at the time on her phone. The library was going to close soon, they were probably some of the last people in there. There was definitely no one else upstairs with them. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bookshelves. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his semi hard cock out. She don't even need to hear the words on the tip of his tongue, she just dropped to her knees and licked him from base to tip. She savoured the glistening bead of precum, licking her lips appreciatively. She opened her mouth willingly, showing him that she was ready to take what he wanted to give her. He grabbed the back of her head and forced his now rock hard dick down her throat. She sucked it greedily, treating his cock like the most delicious lollipop. He fucked her mouth fast, loving the gagging sounds she was making. He pulled out, giving her a few seconds to breathe. There was mascara and eyeliner streaks down her face from where her eyes have watered. He slapped her hard across the face and ordered her to finish him off. Rachael took his swollen member back into her mouth, slowly, wanting to take her time. Wanting to enjoy the moment. He let out a low hiss that told her he wanted to set the pace. He treated her mouth like it was her pussy, fucking hard and fast. Her tongue moved with his thrusts as her lips keep a tight hold of his rod. She felt him tense up, he was about to cum. Ben usually warned her so she was ready, but this time he didn't. He came hard, it's more than she expected. It was warm and salty. It was delicious. She swallowed it all down and gave his dick a quick lick clean.

He helped her to my feet before zipping himself back up. They walked back to the table to gather their belongings. Rachael checked her face in her phones camera and saw all the makeup streaks and the beginning of a red handprint across the left side of her face.

"As much as I love seeing you in this state little one," Ben whispered in her ear, his hand at her throat, "sort yourself out. People don't need to know what a dirty whore my babygirl is."

After she wiped the makeup away they left the library receiving a raised eyebrow from the lady at the desk. They grabbed a quick dinner before heading home. The bus was pretty full, the only seats available were in the back row of the top deck. Rachael sat next to the window and rested her head against it. Ben's hand brushed up her thigh. He inched slowly, carefully, closer to where he knew she wanted him. His thumb found her clit through the material of her leggings. He pressed firmly causing a sharp intake of breath.

He leaned into her, his thumb now rubbing her. "Did you think that was your punishment for being bad earlier?"

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and grinned to herself. "Yes Daddy, "she whispered her reply, "that's why I took it all." The look on Ben's face told Rachael she was in trouble again and she felt herself getting wet at the thought.

He squeezed the top of her thigh really hard, digging his nails in. "Oh no. No. That wasn't a punishment at all." He gently turned her face towards him and muttered even quieter than before, "that was me taking whatever I want from you because I can."

Rachael nearly came right there and then, just with those words. She got so turned on when he talked to her like that, claiming her like a possession. He grabbed her hand and led her off the bus, she hadn't noticed they'd reached the stop!

They walked through the park between the bus stop and their flat in silence until they reached a little building near the skate park. Ben led her towards it and pinned her against the wall by her throat. They were mostly hidden from view, although anyone walking on that exact path would be able to see them if they looked to their side.

"I am going to fuck you right here. You are going to keep quiet and not cum. Do you understand?" Rachael nodded. "If you make any noise or cum without my permission your punishment will be increased." He let go of her and removed his belt. He spun her around so she was facing the wall, pulled her arms up above her head and fashioned a pair of handcuffs with his belt. "Keep your hands there." His hands moved to her hips, a quick slap of her ass, then he pulled her leggings and panties down. He also prised off one of her shoes making it easier for her to step out of her clothes. He gently pressed down on her back causing her to bend over, her hands just free enough to be able to brace herself against the wall. He took a step back and snapped a photo on his phone. He held the phone up to her face so she could see. "Look at you all vulnerable and exposed. What would people think if they walked past and saw you like this? Would you like it if a stranger saw you like this?"

"Yes Daddy." Rachael breathed her reply.

He gave her a rough smack on her ass. "What did I tell you about making noise?"

"Sorr..." She started but couldn't finish as he landed 2 more blows.

"If you can't keep quiet, I'm going to have to find a way to shut you up."

Rachael hadn't realised that Ben had unzipped his jeans and released his cock during this. She only know by the sound of his breathing. She tried to peek around her sides and just managed to catch a glimpse of him stroking his hard dick. Her cunt contracted, Rachael loved seeing Ben play with himself. Without warning his hand was on her dripping pussy. He moaned softly knowing that she was completely ready for him. Suddenly his hand was replaced with his dick. She wanted to scream as he filled her up completely. She was so busy concentrating on not making any noise that she couldn't stop herself from cumming. She knew he noticed because he landed half a dozen smacks on her ass, each one harder than the last. The cold air makes them sting, makes the pain much worse. Tears well in her eyes. Her cunt contracted around his cock as the last wave of her orgasm surged through her body and this caused him to cum deep inside her with a moan of her name.

Ben zipped himself back up before helping Rachael back into her clothes. She could feel the delicious mix of their juices drip into her panties. As he freed her hands from his belt she somehow managed to get her shoe back on despite suffering from wobbly legs! She looked at him with a strange expression on her face.

"What is it babygirl?" he asked cupping her chin. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head in reply.

"You can use your words now."

Rachael pouted. "You didn't let me lick Daddy's cock clean."

Ben got really close to her face and grinned. "Whores that don't listen get punishments, not rewards."

A couple of hours, a cup of tea and a film later, Rachael felt the time was right to push the limits. Standing up and stretching, she slowly began to take her clothes off. Jumper first, then leggings, and lastly her cami top. She bent over to pick up the discarded clothing, making sure Ben was getting a good view of her ass. She felt his eyes on her as she walked out the door and into the bathroom. Ben heard the water running indicating she had hopped in the shower. He contemplated joining her for a moment before deciding that that's what she wanted and he's not going to give her what she wants anytime soon. Instead he walked into the bedroom thinking about getting comfortable whilst he waited for her. As he walked around the bed he noticed she'd left a drawer open. Taking a quick glance he saw various toys; dildos and vibrators, butt plugs, Ben Wa balls, and various scraps of leather. There was a note in there also, written in Rachael's hand:

Daddy,

I want you to use everything you see on me tonight. Let's see how many times you can make me cum!

Your little Cum Slut x

Smiling to himself and now having a firm idea of just how he was going to punish her enough for her disobedience, he grabbed something from the drawer.

The bathroom door slammed open, making Rachael jump. She couldn't quite make sense of the expression on Ben's face. He was smiling, but there was something else there. He reached into the shower, grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her towards him. He reached round and gripped her throat, holding her against him. He dangled something in front of her face with his free hand; the Ben Wa balls.

"Open your mouth" His voice was quiet but commanding. She opened wide and he pushed the balls in, making sure they were getting completely soaked in saliva. He pulled them out and slowly moved them down her body. "Bend over" The commanding tone in his voice was stronger. She complied without hesitation. He eased the balls into her pussy and helped her stand back upright. He didn't ask if they were comfortable, in fact he didn't do anything, just leaned back against the wall and indicated that she should finish her shower.

Once finished she stepped out and reached for her towel. His hand slapped hers out of the way. She looked at him and he shook his head. She opened her mouth, ready to protest about her hair, but he placed a hand over her mouth stopping her. He led her silently into the bedroom, the Ben Wa balls making her squirm with every step she took, and laid her down on the bed. Kneeling in between her legs he traced lines with his fingertips from her feet and up her legs. Once he reached her thighs he changed tactic. His nails scraped against her skin, leaving a faint red track in their wake. The pressure built up as he got closer to her cunt. His fingers were achingly close..... and he moved straight on to her stomach. Up towards her tits, where he pinched and squeezed her nipples, just hard enough to hurt but not as hard as she liked. His right hand worked its way up to her throat as the other slid down to her pussy. He hovered above her, his breath tickling her face. Simultaneously he thrust 2 fingers into her cunt and pinned her down to the bed. Her back arched in pleasure as his fingers push the balls deeper inside her.

"I read your note" he said, as his thumb circled her clit.

Rachael grinned at him, "I can tell!"

His fingers tightened their grip on her throat, "don't smile at me little girl."

"Why?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes.

He slipped a third finger into her soaked snatch and pressed his thumb down hard on her clit. "Daddy's little plaything doesn't get a say in what happens." His fingers quickened their pace, fucking her hard. "I was already going to punish you, but now..." He shifted his body slightly so his right knee was holding her left thigh down, allowing him easier access to her cunt. Fingers around her throat tightened more. Fourth finger enters her. She was practically screaming. Just as she was about to tip over the edge he pulled out. "Now you're going to know what a real punishment feels like."

"Fuck you!" She growled at him, trying to push him off her. His hand slackened around her throat but nothing she did stopped him from pining her down completely.

Ben raised an eyebrow at her, "that's not a nice thing to say is it?" He glanced at the hand that was just deep inside her. "I think I need to stop you saying anything at all if you're going to use words like that." And he slid his left hand into her mouth. She licked and sucked each finger greedily, appreciative moans escaping her lips. "Good girl." He stopped holding her down, removed his hands from her and stood up. "I want you face down, ass up. Now!"

She scrambled into position. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer and squirted some out, directly onto her pert bottom. He picked some up with a finger and made a trail to her waiting hole. Gently he eased it into her. She moaned, enjoying the pain/pleasure mix. He added a second, picking up the pace. His other hand alternating between smacking her cheeks and digging his nails into her flesh. She moved back, trying to get more of him inside her. It was clear to Ben that Rachael was close to cumming just from his fingers so he pulled them out. She let out a little whine of protest. Only seconds later there was pressure at her hole again. She opened up to allow the glass plug to fill her. He knew she would have preferred a third finger before this but her comfort wasn't his priority right now.

"Stay!" He slapped her ass as he said this. She watched as he walked out of the bedroom. She wanted to reach back, rub her clit and cum so bad but she knew he wouldn't be happy with her. She counted down from 100 in her head, anything to make her think of something else. It was almost unbearable. She hit 30 in her countdown and saw him walk back into the room, his clothes discarded elsewhere. Her head followed him around the bed, till he was standing to the side of her, his hard cock level with her face. She licked my lips in anticipation. "Suck Daddy's cock, show me how much you want it."

She parted her lips and took him into her mouth, earning a low moan from him. Licking him up and down, eager to please. She pushed her head down further, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. He gripped onto the back of her head and forced his dick further down her throat. She was held there for a few seconds, as he revelled in her discomfort, before he pulled out. Another whine of protest escaped her lips. Before Rachael got a chance to beg for more Ben positioned himself behind her. He pulled the plug out, grabbed her hips, and eased himself into her. Her hands gripped the bedsheets as the pain/pleasure intensified, her knuckles almost turning white as he pressed deeper. Slow thrusts, allowing her time to adjust. Deep inside, filling her completely, he leant forward and attached a leather collar around her neck. She hadn't seen him take it out of the drawer earlier. He fixed the lead to it and give a sharp tug as he started sliding his cock in and out of her ass again.

Her head snapped back. "Oh god!" She cried out. "Fuck me really hard Daddy."

Ben stopped suddenly, dead still. "Did you just say a bad word again?" She shook her head in reply. "I think you did." He picked something up from next to his leg. "I definitely need to do something about your filthy mouth." And he forced the panties she was wearing earlier into her mouth.

He resumed his assault on her tight hole, his grip on the lead causing her head to move back and forth in time with his thrusts. Hard and fast. The head of his cock rubbing against her walls, adding to the pressure of the balls still nestled inside her cunt.

"Don't you dare cum." The tone in his voice was menacing despite the ragged breaths he was taking. Wanting to obey his command Rachael focused on the feel of his cock inside her, the feel of the leather circling her throat, not allowing herself to be taken over by orgasm. She was concentrating so hard she barely noticed when he let out a low moan of her name. He pulled out of her tight hole, a little more roughly than necessary. She felt his cum dripping out of her ass onto her pussy lips and let out a quiet moan, enjoying the sensation. He ran a finger through the trail before presenting it to her mouth. "Do you want a taste?" he asked as he unclipped the lead from the collar. Not waiting for an answer he pulled the panties from her mouth and replaced them with his finger. "Such a good girl obeying me," he said as she sucked his finger, making sure she got every last drop of cum.

Ben grabbed her hair and pulled her off him. "Sit up straight." She flipped over then sat cross legged on the bed. He picked up the pillows and stacked them up at the headboard. "Lean here," he said softly, patting them. He rummaged in the drawer again, pulling out black leather cuffs, their accompanying restraint straps, and a small remote controlled vibrator. Without saying a word he quickly placed the cuffs around her wrists, attached the straps and tied her wrists to the headboard. Then he prised her legs open, just enough to give him access to my cunt, and slipped the small vibe in. He switched it on, around the mid setting, and straddled her. Leaning in close he whispered, "I'm going to go clean up. Once again, no cumming."

She sat there for what felt like hours, when in reality it had only been minutes. She started to cry out as her orgasm built. It didn't take long for him to return and switch it off completely. Panting slightly, she tugged at the wrist restraints. He reached up and held each wrist in place with a shake of his head. Then he turned the vibrator on again, this time to its highest setting. Within seconds she had nearly reached her climax again. Watching her closely, smiling at the frustration in her eyes, he turned the dial all the way down to its lowest setting. She bit her lip, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of her swearing at him for the torture he was putting her through. Once her breathing had evened out again, he spun the dial once more. She tried to focus on something else. Saying the alphabet backwards in her head. Spelling out difficult words. Writing out her shopping list. Anything, just anything, to take her mind of the intense pleasure he was denying her. Once more he took something from the drawer; nipple clamps. He licked and sucked on each of her nipples in turn, his hands massaging her breasts, before he attached the clamps. She cried out in pain as he moved his mouth southwards. He reached her clit and gave it a slow, soft lick. Her hips bucked and her toes curled. She brought her knees up, widening the access he had. He alternated licking and sucking on her clit, his teeth occasionally grazing as he knew it drove her wild. And he stopped. There was nothing. Even the vibrator had been turned off again. Rachael tugged harder at the restraints, wanting to reach out and slap him!

"Just fucking let me cum already!" She practically scream this at him. The tension build up was too much. "Please Daddy," she added, in a much softer and quieter voice.

12