Daddy and Babygirl Ch. 02 - Veronica

Story Info
Babygirl finds a Doll to play with.
1k words
4.49
13.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica

Since our first time at the Playhouse, Michael gave me permission to see Veronica. We went out on several lunch dates and I enjoyed every minute of them.

I learned so much about her in those dates. She prefers to be called Ronni, and she had a very troubled past. She never knew her parents, and was bounced around in the foster system as long as she can remember. The day she turned eighteen her last foster parents kicked her out because they stopped getting money.

She quickly adapted to living on her own, finding a job and a place to rent with a roommate she could tolerate.

Unfortunately, her roommate moved out suddenly last year. Ronni took the job at the Playhouse to cover her rent.

She then confided in me about her work. She told me that she was considered a switch for work purposes, but she preferred submission. She also hinted that she was bisexual with a preference towards women.

Everything about her was absolutely perfect. I wanted her. She had to be mine.

***

On one of these dates, I got brave. I invited her back to my place, and to my surprise, she accepted.

When we got there she looked around somewhat nervously. Correctly guessing that she was watching for Michael, I assured her that he would be at work for a few hours at least.

"That gives us plenty of playtime, doesn't it?" She teased. I used the opportunity to lay down the law.

Pinning her against the wall of the living room, I looked her in the eye and told her, "You don't get to tease me. You are my Doll. My toy to play with. I am your Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." She replied, with an excited and mischievous look in her eye.

"Good. Now that we're on the same page, the bedroom is down the hall. Last door on your left. Walk in there and strip."

She practically ran down the hall in excitement while I went to the bathroom to compose myself. My first time being a Domme was happening, and I loved it. She responded so well to me, and she's the most beautiful sub I could've asked for. I had to contain my excitement to keep myself from skipping down the hall to her.

I entered the bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks. When we met at the Playhouse she had been completely naked but I didn't really get the opportunity to really admire her body. This time, seeing her standing in my bedroom, nude, I could really look at her.

Her shiny auburn hair had just the right amount of wave to it and it fell around her shoulders just perfectly. She had green eyes that shone with passion and a beautiful little smirk was playing on those perfectly kissable pink lips. Her breasts were the perfect size: not too big, but not small either. She had a flat stomach and a thin waist but had beautiful curves. Her hips curved out just the right amount and drew attention to her ass.

What really caught my attention was her thighs. She wasn't one of those girls obsessed over a "thigh gap," and she had perfectly sized thighs. They looked warm and inviting and I couldn't wait to dive between them.

After I finally finished looking at her, I stripped as well and climbed in the bed.

"Show me why I should keep you. I want to know what you can do for me." At my order, she was immediately between my legs giving me the best pleasure of my life. She knew exactly how to tease my clit with her tongue and hit my g spot exactly the right way with her fingers. I was clutching at the sheets and moaning in no time.

She manipulated my pussy with a finesse that I had never experienced before, and it was amazing. Every flick of her tongue or wiggle of her finger pushed me further and further toward the edge. I dug in my heels as best I could so that I could enjoy it for as long as possible. Despite my best efforts, I came, screaming and trembling. She continued working my pussy until she got a second, shuddering orgasm.

I laid there for a minute, recovering. "I think that my Doll needs a reward. What do you think?" I asked her.

"Whatever Mistress wants," she replied obediently. I was in heaven.

"Does Dolly want me to use a toy?"

She carefully considered her answer, before finally mumbling, "Yes, please."

I walked to the toy chest and pulled out a small but powerful vibrator. Then, I decided to grab a larger dildo as well. I brought the toys over to her and let her examine them. I told her that they are cleaned before and after each use and instructed her to go clean them so we can play.

She grabbed the toy cleaner and ran to the bathroom to clean the toys. She was back in record time, begging for her prize.

I entertained the idea of restraining her, but I figured that kind of play should wait. I didn't want to scare off such a beautiful toy. So, I pulled her legs apart and got to work.

I replicated the techniques she used on me, fingering her while licking, sucking, and biting her clit. Then, I put the vibrator in her while I continued to tease her clit. Her moaning grew consistently louder and sexier as I gained intensity, and I wanted her screaming.

I pulled out the vibrator and started to fuck her gently with the dildo while still maintaining my work on her clit. She was grabbing at the sheets and fistfuls of my hair and arching her back in pleasure. The more she responded, the faster and harder I went.

She screamed as she came and I kept fucking her with the toy until she finished, then crawled up beside her. I fell asleep with her in my arms.