Daddy and Charlotte

Story Info
A beautiful babygirl gets punished at breakfast.
1.2k words
3.85
56.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is fantasy; it involves age play, submission, and BDSM. All parties involved in the story are over the age of 18. All parties in the story are consenting. No minors or children are depicted in any part of the story.

*

"Come on, Princess. Up, up, up! Wake up, pretty girl! Smell the juice boxes!" Charlotte's "Daddy" kissed his little girl on the forehead and watched her eyes flutter open and then close. Daddy knew that at 8 a.m., he would have a very cranky "little girl" on his hands. During the weekends, Charlotte was a successful career woman of 22; she bought sexy lingerie directly from designers for a very posh boutique in the city. During the week, however, she was all Daddy's—for better or worse.

Charlotte rolled back onto her side and mumbled something inaudible. She pulled her favorite, soft blankie over her shoulders.

"What is that, little one? What did you tell Daddy?"

"Dadddyyyy, Charlotte is sleeping."

"I know, baby, but you have to wake up now. I have to go to work and I want to make sure you eat breakfast. Now come on, up, up!"

"Dadddyyyy," Charlotte whined.

"No whining. You told me you would get up in the morning even if I let you stay up late and watch that big girl movie. Now get up now."

"Okay, Daddy. Charlotte will be downstairs...in five minutes."

"Do you promise that, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Daddy was unconvinced as he watched Charlotte snuggle back into the covers. He was tempted to let her sleep when he saw those big, blue eyes close--making her normally mischievous-looking pink cheeks look serene. Her pretty brunette curls fell down the sides of her face and he couldn't help but smile. Daddy thought to himself what a pretty "little girl" he had and reminisced about the time they discussed their fantasies. He also remembered she was also a mischievous little girl who needed frequent discipline to stay in line. Her good looks often let her be spoiled by the world--and sometimes, him too (though he wouldn't care to admit it).

Daddy went down into the kitchen and began to prepare him and Charlotte a nice breakfast. He put hot water in the tea kettle for his morning tea and her morning cup of hot cocoa. He began to scramble a few eggs and sauté some potatoes he had cubed the night before. He pulled a banana out of the fruit basket for Charlotte's plate and cut it up into small discs. He piled their breakfasts onto two plates: one big and one small. Then he wondered where his baby girl could be.

"PRINCESS!" he called up the staircase. "PRINCESS, IT'S BEEN WAY LONGER THAN FIVE MINUTES."

There was no response.

Sure enough, when Daddy went into the bedroom, he found his "little girl" sound asleep--snoring, despite what she would attest to. Daddy ran his hand up and down her pretty bare back. Daddy always required that Charlotte sleep naked if it wasn't too cold. Then he wondered why the heating bill was always so high.

"Thank you, Daddy; that feels very nice." Charlotte mumbled.

"I'm glad, baby. NOW WAKE UP. Breakfast is getting cold." Daddy began to become annoyed. Charlotte had always been the type to skip meals or events in favor of "just five more minutes." And Daddy was sick of it.

"Okay, Daddy. Just five more minutes."

"Now, princess, if you don't wake up now, I'm going to have to spank you. Is that what you want?"

"No, Daddy. Charlotte is a good girl."

"Okay then, good girl. Get up."

"Yes, Daddy." Charlotte rolled over onto her side away from Daddy. She snuggled into her blankets once more.

*WHACK* Daddy pulled back the covers and gave Charlotte's bum a hard smack.

"DADDDYYY." Charlotte cried out. "What did you do that for?"

"To get you up, princess."

"You're a mean Daddy."

"You have a couple more coming to you for disobeying Daddy, little one."

"Dadddddyyyy!" Charlotte tried to wiggle away from Daddy but he was much bigger and stronger than her. He held down the small of her back with his left hand and began spanking her with his right.

"Did I hear whining?" *WHACK* "You are not to WHINE to Daddy!" *WHACK* "You are not to ARGUE with Daddy." *WHACK* "You are not to DISOBEY Daddy!" *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

"Okay, Daddy! Charlotte promises to be a good girl! Charlotte will not whine! Please, Daddy! Please stop!" Charlotte begged, trying to wiggle free to no avail.

"A few more, princess. You need to learn your lesson."

"No, Daddy! Please!"

"Was that ARGUING?" *WHACKWHACKWHACK* "What did Daddy JUST tell you about arguing with Daddy?"

"Not to do it, Daddy, but Charlotte's bum hurts very badly!"

"Bad little girls who argue with their daddies get sore bums, princess." *WHACK*

"Dadddyyy, Charlotte promises to be good! Please, Daddy!"

"Five more, princess. And I want you to count each one and say, 'Thank you, Sir.' Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy."

*WHACK* he gave her no time to rest. "One! Thank you, Sir!"

*WHACK* "Two! AH! Thank you, Sir!"

*WHACK* "Three! OWIE! Thank you, Sir!"

*WHACK* "FOUR! Thank you, Sir!"

*WHACK* Daddy made the last whack count--hitting her harder than he ever had before. "OWIEEE, DADDDDYY."

"Do you have something to tell Daddy?"

"Five." Charlotte sobbed. "Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl." He said, pushing her curls out of her face and pulling her into his lap. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you. I'm sorry I called you a mean Daddy."

"It's okay, princess. All is forgiven. How sore is your bum?"

"Very sore, Daddy."

"That's a shame, princess. Do you remember what Daddy said would happen if princess needed another spanking?"

"DADDY! NO!"

"I always keep my promises, baby. You're getting that little red bum fucked before breakfast. Is that understood?"

Charlotte didn't want to argue and risk more spanks to her poor little red bum. "Yes, Daddy."

"Yes Daddy what?"

"Yes, Daddy, Charlotte deserves to have her bum fucked."

"Good girl. Now lay over the bed. Hold still for Daddy or else he'll have to get out the cuffs. Is that understood, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Daddy slid off his boxers and pushed his cock into Charlotte's punished bottom without any lube. Charlotte cried out openly.

"DADDY! Please, no more! That hurts Daddy!"

"You were a very bad girl, Charlotte. You deserve this."

Daddy pumped in and out of Charlotte's red bottom while she cried and begged him to stop. She promised she would always, always get up when Daddy called her from now on.

He fucked her bum for what seemed like ages until he stopped and pulled out his cock.

"Daddy is about to come, princess. Sit up and clean him up like a good little kitten."

"Yes, Daddy." Charlotte swallowed every drop her Daddy's milk and cleaned his cock all up.

"Such a good little girl." After pulling his boxers back up, he cradled her in his arms and soothed her. He tucked her curls behind her ears. He rubbed her bottom. He wiped the tears from her cheeks and held her close for a very long time.

"All right, beautiful little slut. It's time for breakfast. And NOT Daddy's cum this time."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, princess?"

"May Charlotte eat standing up?"

"Of course, beautiful. Now come on."