Daddy and Daughter Reconnect

Story Info
While on a road trip, you find a new way to love your girl.
1.4k words
3.97
130.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelybly
Shelybly
14 Followers

Intro: My Daddy and I have had a hard time figuring out how we work in an adult relationship, we traveled for a family funeral and finally discovered how we fit best. Though I'm 35 now, I've always wanted my Daddy, I just never knew how he felt about me. This is my first story I hope you enjoy!

****************

I was so happy when I found out that you and I were going to be driving up to the funeral all alone. I have been wanting to spend time with you and when I read those words on messenger my skin tingled. Yay, I get to take a road trip with my Daddy.

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be with my Daddy, his wife is such a bitch that I knew I could take better care of him than she could. And now we are headed out of town for a 5 hour drive each way and an overnight stay. This little girl is so happy.

I give you a big hug when you get here, I've missed you so much. I jump in your truck while you load up my duffel bag in the back. I am looking forward to just you and I talking while we drive. I think you can tell because you pat my leg and smile.

While we are driving I can't believe how relaxed we both are with each other. You are finally treating me like the woman I have become. (It only took 30 years) We are talking about all sorts of things. I tell you about how I knew you swang, and that my partner and I had a rule that if we walked into a swing party and you were there we had to leave. I never wanted my Daddy to be disappointed in his little girl despite my very active sex life.

While we were talking I was getting wetter and wetter. The excitement was killing me. I was trying to hide it because I didn't know how you felt about me. It was a long drive.

We got to the motel & I stayed in the car, I said it was because the door was stuck but really it was because I didn't want the clerk to see the look on my face and know that I wanted to fuck my Daddy.

When you came back to the truck you opened my door with ease and gave me a knowing look. I made some stupid excuse, but I think you saw right through me. I didn't know it then but I think the tension in the room was killing you too as you suggested we go mini golfing. I smiled because there was nothing I loved more than golfing with you as a kid.

We had fun flirting and playing mini golf, and it ended in a tie game. Then we grabbed some dinner and went back to the motel.

The conversation was light while we were surfing the net and then I asked you what was the craziest thing you've ever done sexually. You told me some stories and even though we were sitting in separate beds I could feel our arousal grow.

I was dying from being so wet and turned on. I feared you could tell. I knew that I was going to have to relieve myself tonight but didn't know how with you right there in the other bed.

We were turning our computers off and getting ready for bed. You went into the bathroom and I snuggled up to my teddy bear. It was going to be a long night waiting to make sure you were asleep before I played with my dripping wet aching pussy.

When you came out of the bathroom you were just in your underwear. You came up to my bed and hugged me goodnight and kissed me on the lips. I couldn't resist you any longer. I kissed you back and parted my lips. You took that welcome and kissed me deeper. It was a soft and gentle kiss that was filled with passion. I was shocked that my Daddy was kissing me, FINALLY, I was getting what I wanted. I pulled back for a second and breathed are you sure? You said yes and kissed me again.

You started kissing my neck and climbed on top of me. I pulled my shirt off and you started to play with my tits. You told me how beautiful they were and how you've always wanted to play with them. I told you that I have always wanted you to & I wish I would have known. We could have done this year's ago. It felt so wonderful to feel your skin against mine.

You kissed me again and started to finger my pussy. I have been so excited and I wanted you so badly that it took a few seconds and I was cumming all over your hand. You made me feel so sexy and wonderful that I wanted you to feel good too.

I climbed on top of you and straddled your legs. I kissed you and slowly worked my way down kissing as I went. I needed to feel your cock in my mouth, Daddy.

You told me since you had diabetes that your cock quit working, I told you I didn't care, I had to taste you. I took your soft cock into my mouth and you moaned. I could feel your excitement growing, and even though you weren't rock solid, you did get a little hard.

I felt amazing, sucking my Daddy's cock. I told you that I wish we had done this year's ago, Daddy. I love you so much. You said you know and you love me too. You loved the way I sucked your cock, it felt so good that you couldn't take it anymore and you made me stop.

You flipped me onto my back and started eating my eager pussy. I was so wet and you loved how excited your baby girl was to have her Daddy touching her.

You told me that you wish you could fuck me and that next time you are bringing a strap on so that I can feel my Daddy fuck his baby girl. The thought of you fucking me and your fingers in my dripping pussy made me scream, I squirted all over the place. Some even flew up and hit me in the face. It was hot. I was so elated that there would be a next time.

You kept pumping your fingers in and out of my pussy and I kept squirting and gushing. I was giggling it felt so good.

I kept thinking finally Daddy sees how much his babygirl loves him.

You stopped and knelt between my legs. You said you had to feel what my pussy felt like and you shoved your cock inside, it felt so good I started to rock against you. My clit was rubbing against you and I could feel your limp cock as I squeezed my pussy around you.

You pulled your cock and started to rub my clit with it, that sent me over the edge. I started gushing again. This time you got to feel it run down your balls and thighs as you kept rubbing my clit. Your cock felt so good Daddy, rubbing on your baby girl's clit. I came over and over again. I loved how you would grab my tits while you were rubbing through my spasms. I was out of cintrol Daddy, in that moment you owned me. My body was numb and I wanted more, but I feared I was going to pass out or scream and wake the neighbors. Daddy was fucking me well and I was in heaven.

When I begged you for mercy you stopped and we both smiled. We both were so happy. I climbed into your arms and we laid there and snuggled for a bit kissing and talking but the bed was too wet. We dried off and decided to go to sleep in the other bed.

I fell asleep in my Daddy's arms for the first time in a very long time, but this time it was as we should be, naked and well satiated.

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...

Shelybly
Shelybly
14 Followers