Daddy and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy and I take vacation.
4.3k words
4.23
80.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and I arrived at O/our hotel room around 6 after spending 7 hours on the road W/we were both in need of a shower and something to eat. W/we dropped O/our bags on the floor just inside the room and I immediately began exploring my new surroundings.

"This bed is soft and cozy Daddy" I say as I plop onto the bed bouncing just a little.

Daddy sits next to me bouncing a little too "Yes baby doll it is" he replies. He lays back and I snuggle up to His chest while He runs His fingers through my hair, I am just about asleep on Daddy's chest when I hear a really loud grumble. Daddy and I look at each other and laugh realizing that the grumbling sound that brought me from my relaxed position on Daddy's chest was my tummy growling telling me I'm hungry. "Get to the shower so W/we can go feed your belly" Daddy says. I do as I'm told and gather my things from my suitcase to prepare for my shower, going through a mental list in my head.

Shampoo.......check

Conditioner........check

Body soap........check

Luffy.......check

I slowly walk in to the bathroom inspecting it as I go then put my things in their place inside the shower. Walking over to the door I think about locking it then change my mind, turn around, and start the shower. Daddy would not be happy if He tried to come in and the door was locked. I undress leaving my clothes clumped in a pile underneath the sink then slowly poke my toes in under the water. "Ouch, too hot" I mumble to myself then turn the hot water down and try again "Perfect"! I slide in to the shower and wet my hair down then proceed to wash it. Leaving the conditioner in my hair I wet my luffy and pour soap onto it, then wash my body; arms, belly, legs and back first, then my kitty, bottom and feet. When I'm done washing I rinse the conditioner from my hair and turn the water off. I pull the curtain over "Ahh" I scream then begin to relax as I see the figure standing in the corner watching me, it's my Daddy, He came to watch me shower. I step out, gazing shyly down at the ground while Daddy's eyes trail a path up and back down my dripping naked body. I just start to dry off when Daddy comes toward me with His hand reached out, "Let me see" He says as He takes the towel from me. He slowly turns me around so my back side is facing Him caressing my skin as I turn then begins to dry my body shoulders first I feel His towel covered hands rubbing the moisture from my shoulders and neck then move down my back and bottom. Crouching down he dries my legs then stands back up and moves in front of me. He kisses me on the forehead before massaging my chest and belly dry then moves down the front of me to my legs and back up to pay close attention to my kitty. As Daddy runs the towel between my kitty I shiver and gasp as He hits my love button. He stands back up and wraps me up in the towel then leads me into the bedroom. He leaves me standing in the middle of the room as He rummages through my suit case then finally pulls out my favorite skinny jeans and "Daddy's girl" black tank top. He sets them on the bed then proceeds to pull out my black boy shorts that say "Daddy's girl" in red on the back and a black and red bra to match. He motions for me to come to Him then proceeds to dress me bottoms first He slides on my panties up over my hips and butt playfully pinching my bottom and He pulls them over. Then helps me step into my jeans and pulls them up and buttons the front 3 buttons. He kisses my belly and smiles then grabs my bra off the bed as I hold my arms out He slides it up them and clasps the back. He readjusts my little boobies in my bra then grabs my shirt and slides it over my head. I put my arms in and He pulls it down over my belly. Then grabs my black flippy flops and puts them on my feet. "Your beautiful princess" He tells me and my face turns hot red. "Thank You Daddy" I reply with a shy smile. He pats me on the bottom and tells me to entertain myself while He showers too.

20 minutes later Daddy emerges from the hot steamy bathroom clean shaven with nothing but a towel covering His bottom half. He walks over to the bed and runs His fingers through my hair. "Are you coloring Daddy a pretty picture princess?" He asks nodding down to the princess picture I've been carefully coloring, trying to stay in the lines, for the last 20 minutes. "I'm sure trying Daddy" I reply looking at what I think is a less then artistic coloring job. "Its beautiful baby doll" He replies gazing at my picture, Daddy always thinks my pictures are beautiful, even if I think I messed it up some how. Daddy moves to the side of the bed and removes His towel, it takes everything in me not to look but my curiosity gets the best of me and I sneak a peek at Daddy standing there naked. He's extremely handsome, only a few inches taller then me with a slightly hairy belly and chest, strong arms and short brown hair. I've always thought my Daddy to be desirable but I didn't know how to talk to Him about it. Finally I got the courage to ask Him, "Daddy?" "Yes princess" He says meeting my gaze as my eyes run over His body. "Can I ask You something?" "Yes Princess anything you want." He replies. I look at my color book and play with my fingers nervously gazing back in His direction then back to my color book. "What is it princess?" He asks. "Well Daddy, I just.....I...." I blush looking away again as Daddy dries in between His legs. "Come on baby, ask your question, if Daddy can answer it He will" I prop myself up on my elbows on the bed and give His body another gaze over then look at my hands. "Baby doll, do you want to ask Daddy something about His body?" I nod telling Him that I do and He sits next to me after pulling His boxers up onto His hips. He twirls His fingers in my hair and says "Ask away little one, Daddy will answer as best He can." I look up at Him and see a little concern in His eyes that His princess is not completely comfortable asking the question she wants to ask. "Daddy, what is that?" I say pointing to the middle area where His boxers cover the thing that hangs between His legs. Daddy kind of chuckles a little nervous Himself, "well baby, that's what, makes boys different from girls. While you have a kitty Daddy and all other boys have something called a "Penis" or "cock", there are many different names for it actually."

"But are they all THAT big Daddy?" I ask.

Daddy kind of laughs scratching His head and says "you know baby, I don't think they are. As a matter of fact they come in all different sizes. Some of them look different then others too."

"Can I touch it Daddy?" I ask.

Daddy laughs again then rakes His hand back through His hair nervously. "Not right now princess, lets go get some food in that growling tummy of yours and when W/we get back then W/we can talk about the differences between boys and girls a little more"

"Ok Daddy" I say. I hop off the bed and slide my feet into my flippys as Daddy finishes getting dressed.

Dinner was kind of a blur to me, Daddy talked about work and I nodded as if I understood; when really all I was thinking about was O/our conversation before leaving the hotel. I finish my food faster then usual anticipating the conversation Daddy and I are supposed to have after dinner. "Can we go yet Daddy?" I whine.

"As soon as I'm done eating silly girl" He replies looking down at His still half full plate.

I decide that if I am bad Daddy will decide its time to leave early so I start bouncing in my chair and playing the "drums" with my silverware on the edge of the table.

"That's enough little one" Daddy scolds me.

I quit for a second then start blowing bubbles through my straw into my chocolate milk, Daddy hates it when I do that.

"Your testing your limits little girl" Daddy scolds again giving me that "you better stop it now" look.

As soon as I think Daddy isn't looking I stick my tongue out at Him and not in a very playful way. Then "accidentally" kick Him square in the shin under the table.

"Alright, that's enough! I don't know what has gotten in to you little girl but I assure you what ever has is going to stop!"

Looking down at my plate I know I have gone too far by kicking Him, I see Him motion for the waitress and hand her His credit card. It doesn't take long and she is back at O/our table handing Daddy a piece of paper to sign then she is off again, signed paper in hand.

"Let go!" He orders sliding from the booth and putting on His jacket.

I do as He says, a little excited that my plan worked but scared that Daddy is really mad. He grabs my hand and storms out of the restaurant dragging me behind Him. Not a word is spoken as He opens my door and buckles me in then rounds the car slides into His seat and starts the engine.

"W...w...where are W/we going Daddy?" I ask stuttering a little as I notice W/we turned the opposite way of the hotel.

Daddy didn't answer just kept on driving until finally He pulled into the nearest hardware store He could find. He slid out of His seat, rounded the car and opened my door. Then unbuckled my seat belt and yanked me out of the car. My heart was pounding I don't think I have ever seen Daddy this mad and now I felt horrible. Daddy opens the door to the store and allows me to walk in first then grabs my hand and drags me behind Him searching each of the aisles for God knows what. Obviously He found it in the 8th aisle W/we came to as He stopped then turned pulling me behind Him. The aisle was filled with different kinds of tape He grabbed one called "duct tape" and then ushered me back down the aisles apparently searching for something else. We entered an aisle that contained different kind of ropes; Daddy inspected a few and finally decided on a medium thickness one that appeared to be braided for strength. Then back up the aisles W/we went toward the counter, Daddy paid for His things then grabbed the bag and ushered me back out and into the car. The ride back to the motel was completely silent, so silent it felt as if I was riding alone in a car driven by magic. I can always tell when Daddy is really thinking or is mad because He refuses to turn the radio on. W/we pulled into the hotel and Daddy ushered me through the lobby nodding at the clerk as W/we passed. He slid the key into O/our door and pushed it open gently pushing me inside.

Daddy dropped His shopping bag down on the chair in front of the window and began to unpack its contents laying them on the table.

"Go get your pj's on" He orders.

"Yes Daddy" I quietly reply.

I rummage through my suit case and manage to find my favorite sleep shirt then dig out my toothbrush and toothpaste and head to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and start to lock the door, then change my mind and head to the sink.

"Stupid girl" I say to my reflection in the mirror. "Why did you have to be so bad? W/we were having such a good day!" I say.

I strip out of my pants slowly pulling them down over my bottom then pull my shirt over my head and unclasp my bra. I stand in the mirror examining myself for a few minutes. "Does Daddy think I'm pretty?" I thought.

I pull my sleep shirt over my head then brush my teeth quick trying not to keep Daddy waiting too long. When I emerge from the bathroom I see Daddy sitting on the edge of the bed watching some TV show on the animal planet.

"Get over here" He orders.

I do as I'm told and am soon standing in front of Daddy.

"Yes Daddy?" I ask.

"You were a very bad girl tonight! What's gotten in to you?" He asks.

"I...I...I don't...."

"I really don't want to hear your excuses, your behavior tonight was completely unacceptable and rather embarrassing" He interrupts.

"Over my knees" He says and I look at Him as if to question what He just said.

"W...w...what Daddy?" I ask.

"You heard Me. Bend over My knees! You have been a bad girl and bad girls need punished!" He answers.

I reluctantly do as I'm told and lean over His knees with my bottom in the air. He pulls my panties down just below my bottom and before I know what's coming.

"SMACK" His hand falls hard on my bottom and I let out a yelp. Then throw my hands back to guard my bare bottom.

"Move your hands girl" He barks.

"B...b...but Daddy"

"Move them NOW!" He says.

I reluctantly move my hands from my bottom and grip the blanket on the bed as another hard "SMACK" comes down on my bare bottom. Before I know it my bottom feels like its on fire.

"Daddy, please, no more I promise I will be a good girl"

"SMACK"

"Owe Daddy owe, please stop" I say with tears streaming down my face pooling on the comforter below me.

A few more loud "SMACKS" and I am sobbing. I can feel Daddy's hands now gently rubbing my sore bottom with His strong hands.

"Up little one" He says as He lifts my body off His knees. As my panties fall to the floor I reach back and feel my sore bottom realizing it is warm to the touch. Daddy looks up at me the anger in His eyes now replaced with a look of sadness.

"D...d...daddy I...I...I'm sorry for b...b...being a bad g...g...girl" I stammer as I try to choke back my tears.

"Little one you need to learn who is the boss, when Daddy says to stop I mean stop, not stop after a couple more times, not stop when you have made Daddy mad. I mean stop NOW!" He says.

"I...I'm sorry D...Daddy" I say still choking back tears.

"I know little one, now its time for bed. Climb on in, Daddy will turn on cartoons for you then go brush my teeth and get His jammas on too" He says kissing me soft on my forehead.

I pull the covers back and climb in to bed; as He walks to the television to get the remote and turn the channel I notice something bulging at the front of His pants. "Is that Daddy's penis, or did He call it a cock?" I think to myself not understanding the slight tingling in my love button as I think about Daddy's cock.

"There you go princess" He says as He turns on Alice in Wonderland and quickly turns away heading to the bathroom. I watch Him walk away and disappear behind the bathroom door then turn to watch the cartoon Daddy set for me. Lying on my side I try to avoid my sore bottom being on the bed at all costs. A few minutes later Daddy emerges from the bathroom in just His pajama pants and is joining me in the bed carefully hiding the front of His pants. I scoot over to Him and He wraps His strong arm around me as I lay my head on His chest.

"I'm really sorry for being such a bad girl Daddy" I tell Him.

"I know sweetheart" He says.

I run my hand up and down Daddy's chest; I never paid enough attention to realize He has hair there. My fingers follow the trail of hair down His belly and His body tenses when they reach just below His belly button.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby" He answers.

"Can W/we have that talk now?" I ask.

His body tenses a little more at the thought of continuing O/our earlier conversation, "what talk is that sweetheart?" He asks me.

"You know Daddy, the one about.....about...." I start to say but my face turns hot and I bury my face in His chest.

"About what sweetheart?" He asks pulling my face up so my eyes meet His.

"You know Daddy." I say, as I lift the blanket and look in the direction of His penis. As I look down I realize that the bulge that was in Daddy's pants did not go away, if anything, it looked bigger! I quickly dropped the blanket and went back to watching the TV screen as Alice at a cookie and grew 100 times her size.

Daddy laughed slightly and started to sit up as He turned off the television.

"Hey!" I protested "I was watching that Daddy"

"We can have that talk now princess" He says. "What do you want to know sweetheart?"

"Well...what is it Daddy" I ask.

"I already told you the name of it; do you need me to tell you again?" He asks.

"No Daddy, You said it was a cock, right?"

The sound of His little girl saying such a dirty little word must have had an affect on Him because next thing I knew Daddy's cock was poking up beneath the blankets.

It kind of startled me and I reached my hand forward a bit, and then looked at my Daddy expecting Him to stop me. He didn't, instead He pulled the blanket down below the bulge in His pajama pants. I took this as an invitation to touch so I did. I ran my small hand along the outside of my Daddy's pants where the bulge was in His pants and Daddy let out a soft growl. I looked up at Him and He was laying there with His eyes closed so I figured He was not mad and did it again. I could feel something bulging underneath the fabric and pushed down a little harder and I ran my hand up and around it. Daddy let out a little louder growl this time; I suppose its because I pushed a little harder then the first. I slowly ran my fingers along the waist band of His pants and He opened His eyes looking at me.

"Daddy, can I touch it with out the pants on it?" I ask.

"Sure baby" He answers and pulls His pants off so He is now lying in bed completely naked next to me. The site of my Daddy's body naked makes my love button pulse harder and I can feel moisture building in between my legs. I slide my hand back down my Daddy's belly and wrap my little fingers around Daddy's fully exposed cock.

"Mmmm" I hear escape from Daddy's lips and my kitty grows wetter and tightens just a bit. I run my hand up and down Daddy's cock as I've secretly watched Him do late at night in His bedroom and His cock grows even harder.

"Where did you learn how to do that sweetheart?" Daddy asks between mixtures of low growls and moans.

"I watched You Daddy" I innocently reply. "Daddy?"

"Mmm yes princess?" He asks as I continue to run my hand up and down His cock.

"Can I ask You something about MY body Daddy?"

Daddy sits up a little more and reaches down to stop my hand from sliding on His cock.

"I will certainly do my best" He responds looking right into my eyes.

"Why does my love button tingle when I do this Daddy?" I ask as I slide my hand back up and down His cock again.

"Well baby" He starts to explain. "That's the difference between a boy and a girls body, when a boy likes a certain kind of touch or thing he sees His cock grows bigger but when a girl likes a certain touch or something she sees her love button tingles. Have you ever touched your love button baby doll?" He asks.

"No Daddy." I reply.

"Would you like it if Daddy touched your love button to show you how it feels princess?" He asks.

"I...I...I think so Daddy" I stutter back.

I release my hold on Daddy's cock and slowly pull my panties off then drop them on the floor next to the bed.

"Ok Daddy I'm ready" I say nervously.

Daddy slides a strong hand down between my legs and slowly parts my kitty's lips with two of His fingers. When His third finger brushes over my love button I gasp.

"Are you sure you want Daddy to do this baby?" He asks.

I nod my head telling Him I do and He begins rubbing my love button.

"Mmmm Daddy" I moan "That feels good"

"Its supposed to feel good baby" He replies. "You know what else is supposed to feel good?"

"What Daddy?" I ask.

"When Daddy kisses your love button" He answers.

"Really Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes baby, really. Would you like to see how it feels when Daddy kisses your love button princess?" He asks.

I think for a minute then shyly nod that I think I would like it. Daddy nods back understanding my answer then slowly moves over me.

"Sit up for Daddy a second" He tells me and I do. "So big" he tells me and I lift my arms as He pulls my shirt up over my head and tosses it on the floor. The cold air hits my small boobs and my nipples perk as Daddy's hands run over them. Daddy slides His other hand behind my head and gently pulls me forward capturing my mouth in His. I moan into Daddy's kiss and He uses it to His advantage plunging His tongue into my mouth. Daddy kisses me softly but passionately for a minute or two then trails His kisses down the side of my neck.

12