Daddy and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this ok?" He asks looking up at me as He captures one of my small perky nipples in His mouth.

"Mmmm yes Daddy" I tell Him enjoying the feel of His hot mouth on my body.

He flicks His tongue around my nipple softly biting on it then moves to the other one and does the same thing. Then kisses down my belly parting my legs with His knee He slides between them and lays on His belly softly kissing the inside of my thighs. Daddy kisses my kitty and I whimper a bit then he plunges His tongue between my kitty lips and begins to lick my love button.

"Oh Daddy...mmmm... that feels good Daddy" I moan as he continues His attack on my little love button. He slides His tongue down my kitty and I feel it enter my body, it feels so good all I can do is moan. I run my hand along my swollen nipples and begin to pinch them softly as Daddy looks up at me watching my reaction to His attack on my kitty. Daddy rolls His tongue back up on to my love button and pushes it down harder, I close my eyes and instinctively my hands go to His head pulling His face closer to my kitty.

"Mmmm Daddy, that feels good please don't stop Daddy" I beg Him.

"Cum for Daddy baby girl, relax your body and cum for Daddy" He instructs then goes back to running His tongue along my kitty. Before I knew it a warm sensation fell over my body and my legs began to shake.

"I think I'm coming Daddy" I tell Him and He speeds up the pace His tongue has kept on my love button. "Oh Daddy, mmmm, Daddy......Daddy...mmmmm" my entire body tenses as Daddy slides His tongue inside my kitty again and licks up all the wetness that came out. Then as soon as my body started to relax He pulled Himself up and lay down next to me again.

"You taste so good princess, Daddy likes licking your kitty" He tells me kissing me on the forehead as I curl up next to Him.

"I like it when You lick my kitty Daddy, it feels really good." I tell Him "Do You think W/we can do it again?" I ask yawning.

Daddy laughs a little "Not right now princess, you get some sleep. I will let you know when Daddy is ready for His little girl to return the favor."

I look at Him a little puzzled not sure what He meant by "return the favor" then closed my eyes deciding not to ask.

"Goodnight Daddy, I love You" I tell Him

"Goodnight princess, Daddy loves you too."

12