Daddy and Kitten

Story Info
Kittens total surrender to Daddy.
2.6k words
3.77
18.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in collaboration with WILockguy. In both Kitten's point of view and Daddy's point of view.

*****

This was the first time Daddy had gone on an over night job without me. It rankled. All day long I'd been sending Daddy naughty suggestions of the things I wanted him to do to me and photos of my most intimate parts. He was working and I knew I would be punished for my Sassy behavior. I was anticipating a spanking, but I had no idea how much of a spanking I would be getting. When he called me and told me that he was on the way home, I could tell by his voice that I had caused him some discomfort throughout the day. He used that voice, the one that made me want to drop to my knees and worship his cock. He told me in no uncertain terms that I was to be ready for him when he got home. I knew what that meant. I was to be freshly showered with his favorite body soap, shaved but for that most intimate of areas. He liked me to have a bit of hair so that i did not look like a prepubescent girl.

I was also to put on the newest bra and pantie set that we purchased the weekend before. This set was red and lacy. The bra pulled together and pushed up my tits so they looked perky and full and the panties were of the thong variety, tucking in my stomach and shaping my ass in just the right way. As I finished putting together the finishing touches, I glanced at the clock. I had 2 minutes to spare. Walking in my stocking-ed feet to the cushion by the front door, I was feeling a little trepidation. At the last minute I remembered the collar and pulled it out of the drawer in the entryway table where we kept it. It was black leather with my other name carved into it. It clicked into place as I heard the door open.

I was kneeling when he walked in the door. I smiled up at him.

"Welcome home, Daddy." I said.

"Kitten, you have been a naughty girl today, haven't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy." I responded appropriately.

Daddy kissed me full on the mouth biting my lower lip giving me a taste of what was to come. and clipped the matching leash to my collar. Daddy gave the leash a slight tug and I got to my feet and followed him to our room. I watched him settle in his overstuffed chair the he insisted we keep in the room. I smiled at the memory of the purchase and how I was vehement about it not being the right look for the room. I was pulled down over Daddy's lap.

I knew what my behavior warranted, I'd get either the crop or the belt. My behavior had been atrocious of late. Last week she called to remind Daddy of their standing dinner appointment to discuss the boys. I had checked the calendar and it wasn't there. Daddy never forgot the put anything in the calendar on his phone as it would automatically sync with the computer. As I was running the office end of the business, I was always aware of his appointments.

I couldn't fathom why this wasn't in the calendar. As the day drew nearer and nearer my sassiness grew exponentially. I was out of control. Daddy required absolute submission if we were to make my dream a reality. It had been 6 months since I moved to Wisconsin. I didn't hesitate when he sent me the plane ticket. 18 months had passed since the day he noticed me in the Lobby of our favorite chat site. The first 12 months were filled with us fighting our individual demons. I slayed all of mine. I had to. I required it. I slay the first the weekend after he told me that she wanted a second chance. I took that Demon out of her cage and I fought her to the death. She died fighting and for a second I thought she might have the upper hand. I saw an opening and my sword drove right through her heart. I was victorious and couldn't wait to share the news with Daddy.

Daddy placed his hand on my ass. This meant it was personal. I gasped. With each strike he reminded me that I was loved. I was cherished beyond all measure, I wanted for nothing, he reminded me that I needed to ignore the ghosts of the slain demons of my past. With continued strikes came more positive reinforcement.

"I will make your dreams a reality." He said and he struck my ass again.

"I know, Daddy." I replied.

Three more strikes in rapped succession.

"Then why be such a Sassass?" He asked me.

I told him of my fears and asked why dinner with her wasn't in the calendar. And wondered aloud why I wasn't allowed to go with him on this overnight trip.

"I missed you, Daddy. I don't want to ever lose you. When you are gone my heart aches until you are within my sight once again." I told him.

More and more he struck my ass with his hand. I could feel the heat and the sting with each hit of his hand upon my already inflamed ass.

"Kitten, I will never, ever fucking leave you, You are everything to me!" He proclaimed while striking my tender ass over and over again. I whimpered for the first time and reached up to wipe the tear from my eye before Daddy saw it.

I knew I had not delivered. I had not fully submitted to Daddy. Fear had grabbed a hold of me and was beginning to strangle me. Fear of his changing his mind, fear of him realizing what a mistake he made in bringing me to him. Fear of failure in this venture.

Suddenly, I find myself on our bed. One word from him and I was on all fours with my ass high in the air. I felt him slide his cock into my pussy with ease. I shuddered and asked him to fuck me.

"Fuuuck me, Daddy." I pleaded. Thankfully he obliged. The whole time he is ramming his cock into me, I am still feeling the sting of his hand upon my ass. The harder he pounds into me the harder me smacks my already beet red and aflame ass. I feel him grab a hold of my long tresses and pull back roughly. By this time I could feel my climax ready to erupt. I knew I wasn't allowed to until he allowed it.

"Daddy, please, may I? I need to cum." I begged.

"You may, Kitten." He said.

Harder still, he slams into me. Harder still, he strikes my ass. Never has Daddy beat my ass so soundly.

"Fuck, Daddy!" I yell out. Together as one we both let go. Together as one, as we have been for awhile now.

"Kitten, remember your dreams are in your hands, you control whether or not the become a reality. It is time for your total submission. You know, I can't help you unless you submit. I will keep telling you this for as long as needed, I will not ever leave you. There is only you, no other." He explained to me. All the while that he is talking he starts the bath with my favorite bubbles and rubs the cream on my very red and extremely aflame ass. Giving me gentle kisses all over and holding me close. Until the water is ready and he carries me to the bath.

As the tears roll down my face, I tell Daddy that I know and that I am sorry for my sassiness of late. That I have learned from it.

Once in the tub, I look up at Daddy, tears still running down my face.

"I am sorry, Daddy, you know that, right?" I ask him, sniffling.

"Kitten, I know. Now enjoy your bath and relax while I make dinner. And call out with you are ready, I'll come dry you off." He say as he walks to the kitchen.

Daddy's View Point

Her sass was on a completely new level. It was almost shocking. She was talking back regularly, she was failing completing tasks, and her messages were downright controversial. I was out of town overnight and I needed to reel her in, the second I got home.

I couldn't blame her really. She willingly became my Kitten, no one else's, and she had every opportunity to choose another. She choose me as her Daddy, and I was honored to have her. I tried to give her everything she desired, but I knew about her demons, about her deepest darkest desires. She slayed them all to be with me, but I think sometimes the ghosts of those demons crept in. It was time. I needed to reel her in with discipline and love. She had her instructions, and she obeyed. I walked in the door and she was dressed as I wished, collar on, proper dress, and kneeling waiting for me. I bent down and kissed her soft lips, biting her bottom lip, just a taste of what was to come for her. I clipped the leash on the collar, pulled her to her feet, and led her to our room.

When we got there, she knew I had had enough. "Sorry Daddy"

"For what my Kitten"

"For being so unruly lately, for being a sass ass" she responded.

"Let's get you back in shape" my only response.

I sat in my over-sized chair, and pulled her over my lap. Her ass high in the air, she had no doubt what was coming. Her sass may have required the belt or crop, but she needed to know. She needed to feel it was personal, my hand would do just fine. I began her spankings, not as hard as they would end. With each strike, I reminded her she was loved, she was taken care of beyond her dreams, and she needed to ignore her demons ghosts. More strikes, more positive reinforcement,

"I will make your dreams a reality"

"I know, Daddy"

Another strike, and another, and another.

"Then why so much sass?"

"I missed you! I don't want you to go away Daddy"

More strikes. I hear her whimpers, is that a tear I see falling down her cheek?

"Kitten, I will never fucking leave you, you are my everything!" More strikes to drive it home. I notice the red thong has a definite wet spot now. She is dripping, but her punishment isn't done yet. She needs to understand, if she gives me all of her, submits completely, I will make her dreams reality. I require it before I deliver. She has a taste, she has seen the plans for her dream professionally done, ready to build, yet she disobeys, she sasses, it is not acceptable. She knew this coming in. She agreed to the terms. Yet lately has not delivered. I struggle with the anger at myself, maybe I have failed her, so the strikes lighten. In case I have failed her.

Her ass is beat red, yet I need her. I need to feel her surrounding me, I need to feel her heat surrounding my cock, and to feel her release while I am inside her. I lift her, and drop her on the bed, I tell her "assume" and she is instantly on all fours, ass high in the air. I waste no time, she is beyond wet, and I slide into her warmth. She moans "fuuuck me Daddy" and I oblige. The whole time, spanking her already red ass, my hand slides up her back as I grip her long hair, and pull back roughly, wanting her to know, to understand I need her submission, I need every fucking ounce of her. She whispers "Daddy, May I? I need to cum, Daddy."

Being close I allow it "Yes, Kitten."

As she begins to shake, I pull back on her hair harder, and pound into her deeply. My strikes the hardest they have been yet. "OHHHH FUCK Daddy" as she releases. I slam into her one last time as I feel her release and let it go, filling her with everything I have.

Slowly, I release my grip on her hair. I head to the bath to run her a bubble bath, and come back with the soothing cream, I gently mend to her red ass cheeks, softly kissing them as I smear it into her beautiful soft skin. I pull her to me, and whisper "Kitten, your dreams are in your hands, I know you know this, but I need your total submission. I need to know that you know I will never leave you, there is no other, only you!"

"I know Daddy, I am sorry for being so sassy!"

"Did you learn from it Kitten?"

"Yes, Daddy"

I cuddle her gently, softly kissing her body, her lips. I know from the sound of the bath, it's close. I remove her collar and leash, and lift her off the bed and slowly lower her into the tub full of bubbles. "Relax Kitten, I will make dinner. Let me know when your done in the bath, I will come dry you off."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"You know I am sorry, yes?"

"Yes Kitten, now enjoy your bath, please!"

Kitten's View Point

As I relaxed in the tub, I took the time to reflect upon the last 18 months. Together we had discovered most of the triggers to my BPD. The triggers that would set of the symptoms and the negative behavior. But this on was the biggest of them all. Fear of rejection and rejection itself would set off the negative behaviors like a motherfucker.

I called Daddy into the room. I asked him to sit down while I told him of my discovery. All the other triggers were manageable and easy to either work around or control my reaction to them. This one was anything but. He was waiting with a towel as I got out of the tub.

"So you see Daddy, you aren't to blame, not really. You haven't failed me. I failed to see the trigger before the symptoms manifested themselves. The fault lies with me." I said to him as he dried me off and rubbed lotion on my body before helping me into some jammies so we could eat dinner.

Daddy's View Point

I knew the date in the calendar being missing was driving her insane, but the truth was the talks about the boys were no longer needed. We had decided on a schedule of visitation, or rather the boys had, and that was it. We had enough room if all three wanted to stay, so what was to be would be.

As I dried off my Kitten I listened to her explain. I still felt a bit at fault, because the meeting was a trigger as was the out of town job. I explained to her the meetings were no longer needed and apologized for not telling her sooner. Work had been ridiculous lately. I also explained to her the reason I didn't take her out of town was because the only hotel available was a literal shit hole. My Kitten deserved more than that. She understood instantly.

I had one more surprise for my Kitten to prove to her my loyalty and seriousness. As she sat down to our dinner of Brats, I handed her a large brown envelope. I asked her to look it over and then sign the last page as I needed to return it first thing the next morning. I watched as she started reading it and smile erupted on her face as the tears began to fall.

"Daddy, are even serious?"

"Kitten, Happy dream come true day!"