Daddy and Krystle

Story Info
A natural and beautiful father-daughter relationship.
3.1k words
4.41
244.9k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter and I have a special relationship. It is the best kind of relationship a father and daughter could have. We both decided to share this story in the hopes that other people will take advantage of the opportunity to improve their lives if they find it right for them.

My daughter Krystle was in high school and had recently started her senior year and turned 18. She had only just recently grown into a gorgeous body. It was a fast transformation. One minute she was wearing frumpy rags, then suddenly, she had curves in all the right places and wore tight clothes, especially short skirts and shorts that showcased her delectable ass.

I always thought my little girl was beautiful, but seeing her around the house with her new-found body and confidence to show it off made me see her in a new light. When a father like me has a daughter as hot as Krystle, you can only ignore certain thoughts for so long before you finally have to admit that your daughter is hot. I knew that men would want to fuck her. Hard. I always felt a twinge of jealousy at that thought, but at the time, I rationalized that feeling away as protectiveness. I'd noticed a lot more attention being given to her by boys. The ones I saw her talking to for a significant length of time looked like me, with the same athletic build, over 6 feet tall, and hair color. I didn't think much of it, but it made it easier to fantasize a little too much later on by putting me in the place of those boys in my mind. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Let me take a moment to explain something. There is a connection that fathers and daughters can share that most people don't fully explore. Too bad for them. It's sad because they have less joy in their lives than they could have. What could ever be wrong with more love in the world? If two consenting adults want to express their love for each other, let them do it.

Father-daughter relationships, well, have a special kind of love. My daughter and I have always been close. I knew it must have been difficult for her after her mom left when she was only eight, so I tried to help her and guide her as much as possible. Krystle was always so appreciative, giving me that special smile that swells my heart. We shared hugs and tiny kisses, and she loved to sit on my lap and cuddle with me on the couch. Her sweet smell always made my mind blank out a little bit. I thought I caught her inhaling my scent once or twice, but I ignored it, thinking it didn't make much sense for a cute little girl to want to sniff her sweaty, dirty daddy.

I've always had difficulty disciplining my daughter because she is my little angel. Not that she ever does anything bad enough to get seriously punished, but now that she has a tight, supple body, I think about what I would do if she did something wrong. Perhaps she stayed out past curfew; what would I do? My thoughts would go a little further whenever I thought about it. I'd think about her back late from her date with her boyfriend, him dropping her off at the front door. The boy convinces her to move her hand toward his crotch; before he gets what he wants, I'll open the door and tell the boy goodnight. I'd feel those "protective" feelings when I thought about that part. After I get her inside the house, maybe I'd give her a good rant about whatever came to mind or bend her over, raise her short skirt, and take my palm to her sweet ass.

The first time my thoughts drifted that far, I realized I had an erection. I told myself it was because I hadn't been with a woman for a while, but the incestuous seed had been planted in my mind. I found myself fantasizing about her more and more.

One night, my daughter hugged me before she went to sleep. I felt her tits press against me through her long t-shirt. She was thanking me for buying her something or other, I don't even remember. I remember that my cock started to grow as I thought about how she didn't have a bra on, and I wondered if she was wearing panties. I wondered if she shaved or trimmed (I prefer shaved). Maybe I could check. Maybe when she's walking away, up the stairs, I could pretend to lean over and pick something up while looking up at just the right angle. I'd probably see panties, but there's always a chance I'd see what made my mouth salivate. I remember thinking how perverted I was, thinking about my daughter's pussy while she was hugging me. However, as my cock grew, she held me tighter.

I didn't have the nerve to attempt to see her pussy as she went up the stairs, but my cock was making the decisions for me now. If only I could peek at what she had on under her shirt. Maybe I would be satisfied if I got one good look, which I could use to jerk off furiously for a few weeks, and then the infatuation would resolve itself. Maybe I just needed to get it out of my system. My cock was practically drooling and making a dark spot on my pants as I thought about it, and I talked myself into peeking in my daughter's room as she slept. I didn't even plan an alibi if she was awake and asked a question.

When I went to her room, her door was open, just a crack. I peeked in, and she was on her stomach, with no covers over her. I admired the sight of her ass cheeks tightly outlined against her shirt, which due to her body's movement while asleep, had pulled taught against her body. I don't know how long I stood there, but I didn't dare take my cock out, no matter how much I wanted to. I stared for a while, occasionally touching my cock through my pants, wishing I could do something with it.

Then I heard something beautiful. I heard my baby girl's moan for the first time. The pillow muffled her voice as she moaned, but I immediately knew it was a sexual moan. I opened the door further, stepped inside, and saw something mesmerizing. I saw two of her delicate fingers working over her delicious tunnel. I heard the ever-so-faint sound of her slick juices, allowing her fingers to glide back and forth.

Then, something flipped a switch in my brain, pushing me into sensory overload. I smelled my daughter: the best, sweetest smelling part of her. The scent of her pussy, which suddenly looked ripe and delicious, made my mouth water. It was the most beautiful scent I'd ever experienced. My cock started to hurt as I was overwhelmed with arousal.

I fought myself. I told myself to leave. I told myself this is my daughter, and she shouldn't arouse me. But how could I not be? How could anybody see those tits and not want to grab them, take ownership of that ass, or claim that pussy with their seed? Something primal came over me; I could feel it. What was I doing, thinking about owning her body? I knew I didn't own her, but I wanted to. I wanted it to be mine. Mine, mine, mine! I wanted her in her entirety. I didn't want to hurt her, though. I wanted her to have a happy life without being traumatized by her perverted father.

Then I heard it.

"Oh, daddy..."

I was shocked. It couldn't be.

"Mmm, daddy..."

I unbuckled my belt.

"Daddy, please..."

My pants fell to the floor.

"Inside me, daddy..."

Nothing was going to stop me now.

"Honey? Daddy's here."

She said nothing. Her fingers stopped, and she drew her hand out from under her. Then, without turning around, she silently opened her legs.

"Daddy, please." She wiggled her ass as I took one more moment to search my heart and make sure I wasn't hurting her. "Daddy, now. I need you."

That was it. My darling girl needed me. I got behind her on the bed and gently slid my cock up and down her crack. She let out a pleasant sigh. That lifted my heart to new heights. She moaned a little more, getting impatient.

Then I slid right in, little by little, giving myself time to fully appreciate the feeling of her tight daughter-sleeve around my daddycock. We were mated now. I knew it was the right thing to do. We were meant for this.

In and out, I made her moan into her pillow. My cock inside her without her even looking at me. Taking ownership of this body. Soon, I would make it official. Soon, I would make it permanent. My incestuous seed would fill her, coat her womb, make her mine. And I would be hers. We would own each other's bodies.

I wanted to look into her eyes when I came inside. I drew out and flipped her over. She looked at me so lovingly. So pure, so caring. I got between her legs again and covered her. Her breasts were pressed against my chest as I kissed her deeply. Together, we joined in love, father and daughter. I leaned over and whispered in her ear how much I loved her and how I would always care and provide for her. I told her that I owned her pussy now, that I owned all of her. Nobody else would be allowed to use it. She moaned at that, and her pussy squeezed my cock tightly. I felt so animalistic, but at the same time, I also felt so loving. Those powerful emotions were mixed in a way I'd never experienced before.

"Daddy, mmm, uh, oooh... mmm, Daddy, I have to... aaah, mmm, tell you something."

"What is it, darling?"

"Daddy, I'm... ooooh, yes, take me, make me yours... mmm, Daddy, I don't have any birth control."

My cock suddenly felt much closer to releasing what my daughter deserved to have inside of her.

"And Daddy... it's the best time of the month to give me what I've always wanted from you. Ooh, aaah, mmm, keep doing that. I always wanted a sibling."

This moment was the turning point that would make me a happy man for the rest of my life and give me the chance to make my sweet daughter happy.

"Huh, huh, mmm, my sweet, little girl, my darling Krystle, I can't refuse you. You know I always give you what you want."

"Oh, Daddy!!! Thank you! I love you!"

"I love you too, my darling Krystle. Take the seed that made you deep inside of you. You deserve Daddy's cock. You are such a good girl! Here it comes, one baby in my little girl!"

At that point, I saw stars and came harder and more than ever before as she screamed in pleasure, wrapping her legs tightly around me. I usually come more than most men, but my body knew what to do. An egg awaited my fertilization, and I held nothing back. We didn't get much sleep that night, and we stayed home the next day to make sure that she caught.

Two months later, my little girl is expecting and glowing. Krystle's beauty is radiant, and she lights up every room she enters, but when my daughter is pregnant, she is a goddess. She will have the baby in June after she graduates from high school. When she goes to college, she will wear a ring to fend off the boys. We can't get married, but our last names are the same already. We're going to move somewhere else and act like husband and wife. I'm so lucky to have a girl like her.

In the meantime, we have so many fun adventures. I take Krystle out to romantic dinners, and we have many nights in and watch a movie but lose interest when our hands wander. One night, she was lying on the floor, working on homework, with her short little skirt barely showing her panties. I straddled her and started giving her a massage. She loves my massages. It didn't take long for that wet spot to form on her panties, and soon, I slid her panties aside and filled her with my daddycock. When we finished, she continued working on her homework with a nice, sloppy pussy, full of the spunk that made her.

Sometimes when I drive her to school, she insists that I pull over to the edge of the parking lot, then leans over, pulls my cock out, and starts slobbering all over it right there on school grounds. My sweetheart must need the extra nutrition from Daddy's juice. I make sure to take care of my little girl. She's an over-achiever, making sure to get my cock completely down her throat. I can only guess what the other parents thought when they drove by, seeing her head bob up and down over the dashboard. I bet all the other daddies are jealous that their little girls don't take such good care of them.

Sometimes, when I get home, I find her standing in the kitchen, wearing precisely what I would like my daughter to wear: a short skirt that barely covers her ass cheeks as she stands at the kitchen counter, pretending to bend over for something, making her panties barely peek out. That is if she is wearing panties. She knows me so well, and I always respond the same way. I push her over the counter, flip her skirt up, and fondle her ass while lightly brushing my fingers over her sweet spot. I grope her all over and make her pussy most, and cause a wet spot to spread on her panties, showing me how much of a slut she is for Daddy. Once she is wet enough, I ram this hard cock inside her and pound her into the counter. I work her into a froth and taste the delicious juices her pussy makes as I wipe them off my cock as it reams her. Yes, I like tasting my sweet girl-cunt. It is mine, and I give it the daddycock it needs and decide what happens to it. She is Daddy's special meal; her cream is my favorite flavor. When I get my mouth on her sweet slit, I don't stop until I'm satisfied.

I make sure to fill Krystle with my seed frequently. My daughter always tells me a girl hasn't truly lived until her daddy fucks her. She understands Daddy's number one rule is that my cum goes where I say it goes, and she loves it. In her pussy, down her throat, on her face or tits, she always loves my cum. Did I mention how lucky I was? One time after I filled her with my baby batter and put it right inside of her where it belongs, which was inside her pussy, I had her leave her panties off. I like watching my cum run down her legs, leaving streaks as it makes its way down those beautiful legs and leaving marks that dry and let the world know that her father has claimed her body. But that day, I had something more in mind. I wanted to show her off. We went to a mall a little further away than usual, and we walked around with my cum streaks, announcing to the world how lucky we were to have each other. My cock cream drooling down her legs lets everyone know my little girl gets what she needs from her daddy. Afterward, we went to a movie and sat in the back row. She softly unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and gave it a few licks to get it nice and hard, then sat on my lap with my cock inside her. Anybody looking at us would see two people having an outing together. I felt the muscles inside her baby tube spasm around my meat stick until she couldn't take it anymore, and she finally started gently rocking up and down, rising and falling on my cock, until she got the stimulation you need to orgasm. Finally, I let another huge load go inside. We repeated that twice, leaving behind a sticky and gooey seat that smelled sweetly of our combined juices.

My daughter tells me how she tries to get her friends to get with their daddies by joking around and putting the thoughts in their heads first, then going a little further with the friends who don't act too grossed out. She always flatters me by telling me that I'm quite a catch. She thinks she got her friend Emily to give her dad head at least once, based on how her friend blushed when she mentioned the subject jokingly. They might have even gone further. I believe she's right because the last time I saw them both at the mall, they were coming out of a photo booth, and Emily was wiping her mouth and adjusting her skirt while her father just had a massive grin on his face. I made a mental note to take memorable photos in the photo booth with Krystle later.

Ten years later, we had three daughters and one son, which means she had three sisters and one brother. She can always get me going by mentioning that fact. Krystle and I love each other as much as two people can love each other. Our kids are loved and cared for; they all feel loved, no matter how many new kids come along. We don't hide our love for each other from her siblings because we want them to see what a healthy relationship looks like.

One night my daughter was incredibly horny and was saying all the right things to convince me to put another brother or sister inside her. She told me that if I knock her up again, I'll see her belly swell, and she knows how proud I feel when I get to rub her expanding tummy as the result of our incestuous love grows inside of her.

I was hard as steel, and I asked her if she really wanted it. My little girl told me that she wanted it just as bad as the first time, then pushed my horny mind over the edge by saying that she wants a BIG family, mentioning that she might see how our daughters feel about helping her out with making new brothers and sisters when they get old enough. She enjoyed the result of her kinky suggestion all night long, and the rhythmic sounds of bedsprings and our bed's headboard hitting the wall gave her siblings audible proof of how much their parents loved each other.