Daddy and Little One Ch. 07b

Story Info
Finger fun with Daddy.
2.4k words
4.47
117.2k
47

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little One took another deep breath. Daddy laid his head back and looked at her through his lower eyelashes. The blush on Little One's face was fading. She tightened her lips and swallowed. Her mouth suddenly felt very dry.

"Daddy," she finally said, "Am I pretty?" Daddy reached up and softly stroked her cheek and ran a finger across her lips.

"Little One, you are the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life." Little One closed her eyes tight, trying to hold in tears. Daddy gently touched the inside of her eye, caught one tear on his finger tip and brought it to his tongue.

"Shhhh, Little One, why are you crying?" Little One choked and tried not to sob.

"I'm scared, Daddy. I'm scared I'll do something bad and you will send me away." Little One trembled again. Daddy smiled and pulled Little One down to lie on the bed beside him. He rose up and leaned on his elbow and brushed Little One's hair out of her eyes.

"Sweet Little One, that is not the way it is. You will be with me until you choose to leave. Daddies do not send their little girls away. When you misbehave, we will deal with it then, but I will never send you away." Little One looked opened her eyes to find Daddy's eyes only inches away. He kissed her lightly and licked away another tear. Little One curled into him and rubbed her face against his shirt.

"Did I hurt you, Little One?" Daddy asked.

"It stung, Daddy, but now it feels warm. I was just so scared you would make me leave."

"I love you, Little One. I will never make you leave." Daddy stroked Little One's cheek and ran his finger tips down the side of her neck and across her shoulder. "You must understand this, Little One. I spanked you because I love you. I know you want to be good and I must help you be good. If you are not punished when your act bad, you will never learn. If I let bad behavior go unpunished, I have not been a good Daddy for you." Little One shivered and pressed her face harder against him. The spilled cologne filled the entire house, but Daddy's smell was richer and more powerful.

"I want you to be a good Daddy for me." Little One whispered. "They were nice to us at the home, but as long as I didn't cause any trouble, but nobody cared what I did or what I thought." Daddy pulled the shirt up over Little One's breasts and covered her stomach.

"You look cold, Little One. Tell me about the bottle now."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I really am sorry."

"I know you are. Just tell me what happened." Little One took a deep breath.

"I was thinking about you shaving, Daddy. I wanted to rub myself, thinking about you."

"Rub yourself?", Daddy asked. Little One closed her eyes and her face felt hot again.

"You know what I mean. Daddy. I wanted to rub my pussy.". In a quieter voice, she asked, "Is that bad?, Daddy." Daddy smiled and stroked Little One's cheek.

"No, Little One, there is nothing bad at all about touching yourself. You can do that all you like. I do it too. So how did the bottle get broken?"

"I sat on the counter and I opened the bottle to smell you cologne. It slipped out of my hand and broke. I'm really sorry, Daddy." Daddy smiled down at her.

"Its over, Little One. Do not worry about the bottle any longer. What were you thinking about?" Little One smiled back up at him.

"I was thinking about this morning when you looked at my pussy and your cock got hard. My pussy got wet and I wanted to touch my self then, but I was afraid to, so I came back after you left." Little One unconsciously moved her hand down her stomach and stroked her pubic hair. "Daddy, Will you give me a bath tonight, like you did last night. I liked it very much when you washed my pussy and my bottom." Little One squirmed a bit and squeezed her thighs together.

"I'll give you a bath like that every night Little One." Daddy answered

"Daddy," Little One asked, very quietly, "Did you know, you made me cum in the bathtub last night?" Daddy choked a bit. The image of Little One bent over, soapy lather running down the cleft of her ass and inside her thighs stopped every thought in his head. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Yes, Little One. I know. Your bottom is so pretty. I couldn't resist touching you like that." Little One's finger pressed lightly against her slit.

"Daddy, can I touch myself while you watch?" Little One's smile broadened.

"Yes, Little One. Let Daddy watch you touch your self." Little One raised her knees and pushed her finger into her slit. The scent of Little One's cream mixed with the lime and spice.

"Daddy, am I pretty?" Little One asked.

"Yes, Little One. You are beautiful. You are Daddy's beautiful little girl" Little One's fingers moved faster around her clitoris. Daddy reached down and straightened the front of his pants.

"Daddy, did I make your cock hard again? Are you hard for me, Daddy?" Little One's breathes were faster, her eyes locked on Daddy's face, which was watching Little One's fingers move furiously through her curly black hair. Little One's eyes closed to slits and she could see Daddy before naked again, his cock straight and hard. Naked Daddy stepped closer to her, his cock in her reach.

"Yes, Little One, you made my cock hard, Its very hard." Little One began to rock her ass on the bed and turned her face into Daddy's chest again.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, please Daddy," she moaned and pulled her knees up to her breasts and rolled against Daddy. Daddy put his arm over Little One and pulled her close to him.

"Sweet Little One," he said softly and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Daddy." Little One whispered. "It was nicer when you did it last night."

"Its always nicer when somebody else does it, Little One." Daddy gently rolled :Little One onto her back. She looked up at him with surprise.

"Lie still, Little One." He bent down and kissed her as his hand slid up her thigh and his fingers found her dripping pussy and parted her swollen lips. Little One put her hand on the back of Daddy's head and pulled him hard against her mouth. Little One's tongue pushed between his teeth and she sucked his breath out of him. Daddy's fingers found Little One's clitoris and gently moved around it, just close enough, but not too intense. Daddy broke loose from Little One's sucking mouth and whispered in her ear. "Just lie still. Daddy will take care of everything." Little One sighed and closed her eyes.

"You are Daddy's pretty little girl and Daddy is going to take good care of you." Daddy's breath was hot on her ear, flowing through her hair and down her neck. His fingers were slower now, but pressing harder. Little One slid her hands over her breasts and caught her nipples between her fingers. "Sweet Little One, your Daddy loves you. You are my pretty little girl. You are so beautiful, Little One. Let Daddy show you how good it can be." Little One slid her hands down her stomach, pressing her fingers into the hollow of her thighs, pulling herself open and framing Daddy's slow moving fingers in her hands. Little One's heels dug into the bed and she tried to rise against Daddy's fingers. Her thumb pressed into her mound, pulling her clitoris over her pubic bone, directly under Daddy's circling fingers. "Show me, Little One, show Daddy what you want." Little One pulled harder, stretching her pussy tighter. Her breath was short gasps. She rolled her head, trying to find Daddy's mouth, Her lips found his, but could not form a kiss, puffing into Daddy's open mouth. "Tell me, Little One. Tell Daddy. Tell Daddy what you want." Little One tried to form words, but her throat was closed. There was no air in her lungs. She bucked and pressed her face into Daddy's collar, sucking lime and spice into her brain. Little One wrapped both arms around Daddy's neck and clamped her thighs together, trapping his hand. "That's it, Little One. Let Daddy see. Let Daddy see how good it feels." Little One relaxed and Daddy pulled his hand from between her thighs and brought it to his mouth. Daddy inhaled deeply and licked his fingers clean. Little One kissed Daddy lightly under his chin.

"I love you,. Daddy, I love you so much." Little One whispered. "You make me feel so good." Little One rolled on her side to face Daddy and pulled her knees up. She stared quietly at Daddy's shirt and the hair showing at his collar. Daddy gently stroked Little One's hair. She looked up at him, but he was looking past her, at something behind her or maybe far away. Little One put her fingers to Daddy's shirt and began to undo the buttons and pull it out of his waist band. Little One ran her fingers though the hair on Daddy's chest, catching between her fingers and tugging at it, and rubbing her face against him. She rose on her knees and pushed Daddy down flat on his back.

"Daddy, you are so hairy." she said and combed her fingers through his chest. Little One threw one leg over him and straddled his stomach. Daddy could feel Little One's wet pussy against him and his stomach muscles rippled under her. Little One giggled and placed her hands over Daddy's nipples and scraped him with her finger nails clawing lightly and squirmed against his stomach. Daddy imagined putting his hands around her waist and setting her down on his cock. "You are my hairy Daddy." She said and fell forward, pressing her elbows into his shoulders, holding her lips barely against his.

"Guess what, Daddy, guess what." Little One whispered into his mouth. Daddy licked Little One's lips and tasted the sweat that beaded on her chin.

"Tell me, Little One, Don't make me guess."

"Daddy, you make me float. You make me feel like I'm floating away." Little One's tongue met Daddy's and she painted his lips and chin, kissing and licking down his beard and onto his neck.

"Did you like that?" Daddy asked. "I like to make you float, Little One," He kicked his shoes off and pushed to the center of the bed. Daddy rolled Little One onto her back and sat up beside her. Daddy brushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled down at her half closed eyes. Little One caught his left hand in hers and brought it to her mouth, kissing his finger tips.

"You are my pretty girl, Little One. You are so pretty, I can't see anything but you. You have filled my entire world." Daddy's right hand slid up the inside of Little One's thigh and pulled her pussy lips apart. One finger slipped inside her vagina up to his knuckle. Little One pressed Daddy's other hand tight to her face and breathed through his fingers. Daddy curled his hand to Little One and gently pressed his thumb against her clitoris. Little One gasped and pulled her knees apart. Daddy began a slow stroke, between his thumb and finger, pressing tighter, circling Little One's swollen Clitoris. Little One closed her eyes and moaned, still holding his hand to her face. Her breath was hot and wet against his hand, blowing up across her eyelashes. She felt light headed and hot.

"Daddy, I'm floating again." She whispered into the palm of his hand. The finger in her vagina felt strong and thick. She tried to squeeze it inside her and felt the same electric shock as it rubbed in and out. Little One's eyes clenched tight and her breaths were short and rapid. Daddy was naked again, holding her to his bare chest. Naked Daddy was talking to her.

"Pretty Little One, show Daddy how much you like you like it." She wanted to close her legs and feel them holding him. Little One clamped her fingers around Daddy forearm and bit down on the palm of his hand. Daddy's hand at her pussy was moving faster, pulling her inside, finding the electric spot over and over. Little One felt her face beginning to burn under Daddy's hand and she screamed, mouth wide open through his fingers. Daddy kept his rhythm inside her, feeling her squeeze and hold his finger inside her. Little One felt three rapid spasms move through her and then she fell limp, holding Daddy's forearm against her cheek. Daddy slowly pulled his finger out of her and gently placed his hand on her stomach. Little One jumped as one last spasm was sparked by his touch. Daddy leaned over her and kissed her lightly on the lips. Little One opened her mouth and let Daddy's breath fill her. She put her arms around his neck and held him to her. Daddy slipped down beside her and pulled her head to his chest.

Daddy closed his eyes and realized he would quickly fall asleep if he did not move.

"Little One, we need to get up," he said quietly. He felt Little One's eyelashes tickling his chest hair his chest.

"Please, Daddy. Can't we stay here all day long. This feels so nice." She answered.

"You have an appointment with a Doctor, this afternoon." Daddy told her.

"Daddy, why? I'm not sick."

"This is a check up, Little One. This is a special Doctor, for young ladies." Little One has a suspicion, what that meant.

"You will need to take a bath before we leave and I need to take another shower." Now, Little One knew what kind of doctor this was.

"Will you go with me Daddy? Will you be in the Doctor's office with me?" Little One asked.

"If you like, Little One. I will be there."

"I would like it if you stayed with me Daddy." Little One paused for a moment and continued. "Daddy, may I take a shower with you, instead of a bath?"

"Certainly, Little One. Lets go get in the shower."

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers