Daddy and Little One Ch. 10

Story Info
Little One and Daddy can't wait any longer.
2.5k words
4.63
112.7k
46

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers

Little One laid in her bed and looked at the night shadows through her window. The wind seemed louder tonight. She thought about the amazing week that had just passed Her bed at the Home seemed very far away and a long time ago. Life with Daddy had become a routine, but with something new everyday. Little One had taken over all the house keeping duties. Daddy never had a maid or house keeper. He was very happy to let Little One do the laundry and other cleaning. The work that had been so tedious at the Home, sorting and folding laundry, now seemed fun. Little One loved to put Daddy's underwear and socks away. It made her feel very close to him, when he was gone. Little One felt like she was playing house, but with a real house and a real man.

Daddy enjoyed cooking for both of them, so he continued to do most of the kitchen work. Little One made certain the kitchen was clean and ready when Daddy came home in the afternoon. Little One spent a lot of time, each afternoon, picking out the clothes she would wear when she met Daddy at the door. Daddy seemed to like short skirts and dresses.

When Little One heard Daddy's car in the drive, she ran to the door and waited to hear his key in the lock. Some days, she put her hand inside her panties and ran a finger through her slit to catch a little of her cream and rub it on her wrists. Little One loved to see Daddy's eyes flash when she reached up to hug his neck and he caught a hint of her fragrance. She would sit on a stool and watch him chop and mix to prepare the meal, always something delicious, better than she had ever tasted. Little One cleaned up after dinner, while Daddy watched. When Little One bent over to put something away she expected to feel Daddy's hand caress her bottom. His big hand was warm and gentle, moving across her panties and always ending with a quick pinch. Little One would spring up, spin around to meet Daddy's kiss. Daddy's neck was scratchy by the end of the day. Little One loved the feel of his short whiskers on her cheeks.

When the kitchen was finished Daddy and Little One sat on the couch in the parlor. Little One and Daddy would talk until bath time. Daddy told her many stories about himself and Little One would tell about growing up at the home. When it was bedtime, Little One and Daddy went upstairs to Little One's bathroom for Little One's special bath. Daddy's strong hands washed her gently down her back, over her breasts and belly, always ending the same way, Daddy's skilled fingers pressing and rubbing Little One until she felt a wave of orgasm whip through her. Little One masturbated several times a day, always after folding Daddy's laundry, but her solitary orgasms were small and hollow compared to the feeling of Daddy's wet fingers in the bath.

This evening she fell asleep with her head on Daddy's arm. She awoke in Daddy's arms, halfway up the stairs. There would be no bath tonight. Daddy laid her gently on her bed and tucked the blanket under her chin and kissed her goodnight and she quickly fell asleep again. Some time later, she awoke. The night sounds of the house were different. There were new and strange noises in the dark. The wind was moving the trees outside her window and the house creaked and popped. Little One thought she could feel the floor move under the bed. The howling outside the window was a high pitched scream. Little One heard something knock at her window but could not see anything against the black night sky. She sat up in bed, holding the sheet tight, staring at the dark frame.

A flash of lightning lit up her room. A boney hand clawed at the glass. Little One jumped from the bed, tangled in the sheet and threw her door open as thunder rattled the house. She tumbled into the hall and against the opposite wall. The sheet was wrapped around her shoulders and when she tried to get up, her elbows were on the sheet and she was held to the floor. Little One screamed and rolled onto her back, trying to escape the sheet. The hall light came on and Little One found herself lying at Daddy's feet, his cock hanging down above her head. Daddy dropped down on one knee and helped her sit up on the floor.

"Little One, what's wrong, Did you have a bad dream?" Daddy asked.

"Something is trying to get in my window, Daddy." she cried. Daddy heard the slapping at her window and stood up to turn on the light in her room. A slender tree branch whipped in the wind, striking the glass.

"Its just a tree. Nothing to fear." Daddy said and bent down to pull Little One up. Little One pressed her face against Daddy's chest.

"It scared me Daddy," Little One said, nearly in tears.

Daddy held her close and patted her back, just as the lights flickered twice and then went out. The house was black as ink. Daddy took Little One's hand and felt his way down the wall to his door and sat Little One on his bed.

"Stay here. Little One," he said and let go of her hand. Little One strained to see in the dark . She heard a scratch and Daddy appeared in the light of a burning match. Daddy held the match to a candle on his dresser and the room became a soft yellow.

"Daddy," Little One said, "I'm scared. Can I stay here with you?" Rain began to drum against the windows and another flash of lightning with sudden thunder lit the room. Little One jumped off the bed and threw her arms around Daddy. He felt her tremble against his chest.

"Little One?" Daddy asked. "Are you afraid of thunder?" Little One shivered.

"I hate it, Daddy", Little One cried. "It scares me so bad"

"There's nothing to be scared of. You are safe here with me", Daddy said as he pulled the blanket down and stretched out on the bed. Little One could barely see him in shadows. He held his hand out to her. "Come lie down with me, Little One. There's nothing to be scared of tonight. Nothing can hurt you."

Little One closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wondered if this was a dream and she would wake up as soon as Daddy's hand touched her. Little One opened her eyes and Daddy was still there, lying on his side, his arm extended. The candle light showed his silhouette from his shoulders to his hips. Little One had seen Daddy naked many times in the past week, but now, half hidden in the dark, he looked bigger and stronger. She couldn't see his eyes but she felt him looking through her. Little One kept her gaze on the eyeless face and felt her hands rise to unbutton Daddy's shirt and let it fall to the floor. She put a knee on the bed and crawled to Daddy's open hand. Lightning flashed again and Little One collapsed on Daddy's chest. Daddy pulled the blanket over them and put his arm over her shoulders.

"There's nothing to be scared of Little One, you are safe here." Little One curled her fingers in Daddy's chest hair and rubbed her face against him. The storm seemed far away now. Daddy smelled good. His chest was hard and she could feel the muscles move under the skin when he moved his arm. Little One felt very warm, her face felt hot and her palms began to sweat. Daddy's hand moved slowly down her back. Her lips found Daddy's neck, at the edge the silky hair, just below the shaved part. She kissed his neck and tried to suck the skin in between her teeth. Daddy rolled his head back and groaned. Little One could feel it in her lips and tongue, like the purr of a lion.

He wanted to wait before this happened, but Little Ones fingers and lips were cutting into him. It was starting to feel right. It didn't matter at this point. He knew that once he had pulled the blanket over them there was no turning back. Little One wanted to be as close as possible, to touch as much as possible. She pushed her knee up over Daddy's hip and squeezed her thigh against his stomach. Daddy's hand caught her ass and pushed her up his chest, to meet his mouth to hers. Little One's tongue had a different taste. There was a sharp flavor. Little One's free hand was loose across his stomach and caught Daddy's cock between her fingers. She jerked back in surprise, but returned and carefully wrapped her fist around the shaft. Daddy pushed his hand through the cleft of her ass, across her anus to reach her wet slit. Little One arched her back to let his fingers inside her and began to pump his cock in her fist.

Daddy shifted to lie on his side and Little One rolled onto her back, still stroking his cock. Daddy's hand found her curly hair and ran his fingers through it to open her swollen lips. Little One raised her knees and tried to push against his hand as two fingers pulled the lips apart and stroked the sides of her clitoris. Little One stopped stroking Daddy's penis and just gripped it tight, trying to pull Daddy on top of her. Daddy rose to his knees and pried her hand loose. He held Little One by the hips and pulled her to him in the center of the bed. The candle light gave Daddy a yellow halo around his whole body. In the dark, with the rain beating the windows, Daddy seemed even bigger and Little One felt very small. His hands moved her with no effort. His shadow put her in complete darkness. Lightning flashed again through the window, but this time Little One did not jump.

Daddy bent down and held his weight on his arms to kiss her nipples, pulling gently at one and then the other with lips curled over teeth. Little One put both hands on Daddy's head and held him to her breast. Daddy broke free and kissed her again. He raised his head and Little One thought she could see him smile, but all there was in the dark was his great black shape above her. Daddy rocked back on his hips and pulled Little One's knees up to her breasts. The head of his penis rested against her slit. He pushed forward just a bit and Little One tensed and braced herself, waiting to feel Daddy's cock open her pussy, but it slid up and the shaft ran across her clitoris and pressed his scrotum against her vagina. Little One gasped as he took her ankles in his hands began to saw across her with a slow easy rhythm.

She flattened her arms against the bed and drew the sheets into her fists. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to thrust against Daddy's evil tease. Daddy looked down at Little One's pale form against the sheet. Thoughts of waiting were draining from his mind as he listened to Little One breathe and whimper. Little One put the palm of her hand over the head of Daddy's cock. It was slick with her cream. She pressed down as Daddy rocked forward. Daddy was jolted by the intense pleasure. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and when Daddy pulled back, she held him at her vagina and let his cock slide slowly inside her until her hand was pinned between them. Little One's mind went blank. She pulled her hand up. Daddy was not moving. His cock was inside her pussy. She had felt it slide inside her. It had not hurt at all. Daddy held his position. It had been so long since he had felt this.

It was so right and so good. Little One put her hands on his sides. They were warm and smooth. Her gentle pressure told him she wanted him to move again. He pulled back and began a slow deliberate thrust, feeling Little One squeeze him as he went in. Daddy dropped down over her holding his weight, letting her hard nipples graze his chest, and kissing her neck and up to her ears. Little One whimpered in his ear and bit at his shoulder. All Little One could think of was the feeling of her pussy stretched and full of Daddy's cock. Her thighs were pulled wide apart by Daddy's hips. Daddy moved slow, letting her feel the head of his cock pull back to her lips and push her open again. Little One gasped each time Daddy hit bottom and bucked back up to him. Little One's breathing became faster and Daddy quickened the pace, thrusting in time with her. He raised up on his arms and Little One started giving him quick pecking kisses on his chest.

He could feel his cock getting hotter inside her. Little One felt herself start to float. It was a familiar feeling. She knew Daddy's cock was about to make her cum. She floated up through Daddy and held onto his back, her arms holding his chest, riding him like a horse, hanging on as he bucked. Daddy held his rhythm, sure and steady. He felt Little One contract again and she screamed, pulling his full weight down on her and bucking against with him three quick jerks. She collapsed, lie limp with her open mouth breathing against his left arm. Daddy's continued thrusting pulled her out of her little trance. She could feel his breath getting faster and harder. His cock was pounding her harder than before. The slow gentle stroke was gone.

She ran her fingers through his hair and Daddy's face rubbed hers, frantically seeking her mouth. Daddy's mouth locked onto hers and he inhaled, sucking air from her lungs. Little One felt him drive deep one last time and the muscles in his back ripple under her fingers. Her pussy suddenly felt very hot. She could feel Daddy's cock jerking and realized Daddy was filling her with his cum. Daddy froze and his weight settled down on her. It was hard to inhale, but it felt good. She smelled Daddy's sweat mixed with her cream and his sperm. The wetness was slowly leaking from her and the only thought she had now, was she knew why she could never imagine how Daddy's cock would feel inside her. This was something so wonderful and strange, it was beyond her imagination.

bronzeage
bronzeage
280 Followers