Daddy and Little One Ch. 13

Story Info
Anal for Little One.
2.6k words
4.64
95.1k
33

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little One carefully measured the coffee and pushed the filter basket in place. Early morning coffee was one of the things Little One had come to appreciate in Daddy's home. The girls at the Home never had coffee. It seemed Daddy never drank water. It was coffee in the morning, ice tea with lunch, wine with dinner and brandy in the evening. The only time Little One saw Daddy drink water was in the shower and even then, very little. Daddy would open his mouth to the spray until the water ran down his chin and then spit most of it out. Little One liked Daddy's hot tongue when he kissed her straight out of the shower. Little One poured two mugs full of coffee. Daddy's coffee was always black. Little One added sugar and cream to her cup until it was looked like cocoa. Daddy teased her and said it was the color of her bottom. She was not completely certain what he meant, but he had said it more than once.

Little One carried a mug in each hand up the stairs and heard Daddy turn off the shower as she reached the bedroom door. Little One put the coffee down on the vanity and pulled Daddy's big towel from the bar. When Daddy slid the shower door open she held the towel open for him. Daddy raised his arms and stepped into the towel as Little One draped it across his chest and patted it into Daddy's thick wet fur and buffed his chest and stomach. Little One gathered the towel in her hands and bent down to pull it between Daddy's thighs. She gently dried his scrotum and squeezed his penis through the terry cloth. It instantly started to swell in her hand. Little One laughed and bit her bottom lip. She loved to feel Daddy's cock harden in her hand. Daddy turned around and Little One raked the towel down his back and to the cleft of his ass. She looked for any reason to run her hands over Daddy's ass and try to cup his muscular cheeks in her hands. Daddy was very patient with her. Little One watched him dress every morning and insisted his shirttail was not straight. Daddy would loosen his belt and Little One would run her hands down the back of his pants to pull his shirt tight.

Daddy pulled another towel from the bar and ran it over his hair while Little One brought him his coffee. Daddy took a sip and set the mug on the vanity. He and Little One stood side by side in front of the large vanity mirror. Daddy was trying to decide if he should shave when Little One gathered her hair in her hands and raised it off her neck and shoulders.

"Daddy, do you think I should cut my hair?" she asked. "Do you like it better, short or long."

"I think you are pretty either way, Little One," he answered. Little One let her hair fall and pressed her fingers to her cheeks. She leaned forward and studied her face in the mirror and frowned.

"My nose is too big and I wish my hair was brown," she said to the mirror. She tugged at her cheeks, trying to pull her nose back. Daddy took another sip of coffee, but did not say anything. "I wish I was prettier, Daddy. Do you think I'm pretty?" Daddy looked in the mirror and watched his lips pull into a knowing smile. He put the cup down and stepped behind her. Little One looked in the mirror. She suddenly felt very small. Daddy was much taller than her. The top of her head was below his mouth. Little One's shoulders were the width of Daddy's chest. His arms showed on both sides of her. Daddy put his hands on Little One's neck and pulled her hair off her shoulders. Little One looked back in the mirror to see Daddy's warm eyes looking over her head. His fingers ran under her chin and raised her head just a little.

"Smile for me, Little One," he said, keeping his eyes firmly on her reflected eyes. She looked puzzled. His smile became a little warmer and he leaned closer to her. His voice was a little lower when he said, "Smile for me, Little One. Smile for Daddy." Little One felt her face get hot. She could see a pink flush moving up from her collar across her cheeks. Sometimes Daddy's voice did that to her. She did not really know why, but when Daddy spoke low and soft she would blush and feel her pussy moisten. Little One lowered her head, but kept her eyes on Daddy in the mirror. She could not help but smile. Daddy's fingers felt so good in her hair and his eyes made her feel warm all over. Little One smiled and made a little laugh. Now Daddy's smile was bigger too.

"When you smile like that, Little One, I think you are the prettiest thing in the world." Daddy said and gathered her hair and pulled it to the top of her head. "It doesn't matter how long your hair is. Your hair is so dark and beautiful. When its long, there is more beautiful hair, and when it's short, I can see your smooth white shoulders and neck. Your eyes hold me when I look into them and I can't look at anything else until you say something and your lips move." Daddy put his finger on Little One's bottom lip and pulled her mouth open. "These lips are the last thing I taste at night and the first thing I taste in the morning." Little One's tongue darted out across his fingernail. Daddy's hands slipped back across her shoulders, over her shoulder blades and under her arms to cup her breasts. Little One's nipples hardened at his touch.

"Your hands make me feel good, Daddy," Little One whispered. She leaned back to press against Daddy's chest. Daddy rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Does that make you feel good?" he asked.

"You know it does,:" Little One moaned. Her pussy felt warm and she realized Daddy's hard cock was pressing against the small of her back. Daddy put his hand on her stomach and pulled her back against him.

"How does that make you feel, Little One?", Daddy asked.

"That makes me feel," Little One hesitated and took a breath. "That makes me feel pretty, Daddy," She answered. "It makes me want you." Daddy's blue eyes in the mirror held her green eyes. Daddy leaned down to speak in her ear.

"It makes you want, what?" Daddy said softly with a low purr. "Tell me what you want, Little One." Little One leaned forward and held her weight on her arms.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy," Little One moaned and arched her back to push ass against Daddy's cock. "I want to feel your cock inside me. Fuck me here, right now." Little One dropped to her elbows and arched her back deeper to raise her ass higher.

"Patience, Little One, patience." he answered as pressed one hand on the small of her back and cupped her vulva with the other. A thick finger pushed and spread her pussy, sliding deep inside. Little One's eyelids slowly dropped and she sighed. Daddy's free hand sharply slapped her ass and Little One's eyes popped open in surprise.

"Keep your eyes open. Keep your eyes on mine. I want to see your face." He said. A shiver ran through her body. Daddy's voice was gentle and soft, but firm and strict at the same time. This was the voice she heard when Daddy wanted her complete attention. Little One wanted to lay her head on her folded arms but resisted, keeping her gaze on Daddy's face. Daddy pulled his slick finger through her slit, over her perineum and found her anus. Little One shivered again. When Daddy bathed her, he always gave gentle attention to her bottom. She liked the feeling of his soapy fingers rubbing her anus. Little One fought the urge to close her eyes. Daddy would not look away from her.

"Little One, even your asshole is pretty." Daddy said and kept massaging pussy cream into it. "A pretty little flower bud."

"You said it looked like my coffee," Little One replied, trying not clench her teeth.

The pleasure from Daddy's low voice and his finger were pulling at her. She wanted to turn around and jump on Daddy, wrapping her legs around his hips and feeling his cock sink deep inside her pussy. Daddy picked up his shaving mirror and held it behind her, catching the overhead lamp and shining its light directly on her asshole. Little One's mouth dropped open. She had never seen her own anus before. It was cocoa colored with darker lines that radiated from the center like a star. The black curly hair between her thighs tapered to a fine black down between her cheeks. Little One could see the bottom of her pussy lips, purple and swollen. A crystal thread of cream shined in the reflected light. Little One was held breathless by the sight. Daddy pushed his middle finger in her pussy for more cream and then pressed it against her brown pucker. Little One gasped as she felt and saw Daddy's finger slide inside her asshole.

"How does that feel?, Little One," Daddy asked in the same low, gentle voice. Little One's head was swimming. He sounded far away. She tried to speak but her lips did not seem to move. She took a deep breath.

"Daddy, Daddy," Little One finally managed to say, "That feels delicious. I don't know why. It feels like I'm tasting something good, like chocolate is melting in my mouth. Daddy, why does it feel so good?"

"It feels good, Little One, because I love you so much and this is just one more way to show you how much I love you." Daddy put the mirror back on the counter and picked up the bottle of his hand lotion. Little One had tried it once. It was very slick and creamy. Daddy pulled his finger out of her and dripped the lotion on it. He smeared lotion all around her asshole and pushed his finger in again. Little One braced her self and tried to rock in time to his strokes. He squirted more lotion and she felt a second finger stretch her hole and push inside. Daddy was no longer looking at her face in the mirror. He was looking down intently. Little One no longer wanted to put her head down. She could not look away from Daddy's face.

Little One had never seen Daddy like this. He was not smiling, but he looked very happy. His mouth was open, just a bit. His eyes were concentrating. His face was redder than it had been. Little One could see Daddy's chest rise high as he inhaled. He was breathing faster, working his fingers in and out of her asshole. Daddy had shown her so many wonderful things she had heard about and wanted, but this was new. No one had ever touched her this way. She had never felt anything like this. Little One held her breath and all she could feel in her entire body was Daddy's fingers sliding in and out of her.

"Daddy, its good. Its so good," Little One moaned. "You make me feel so good, Daddy". Each time he heard Little One's voice say Daddy, his cock jerked.

"It is going to feel much, much better, Little One." Daddy said and pulled his fingers out of her. Little One felt empty, the muscles of her anus slowly contracting. Daddy squirted more lotion on her asshole and held his cock against her. Little One gasped and curled her fingers into fists. Daddy turned his eyes back to hers. Little One rolled tongue across her top lip. The feeling of chocolate was still strong in her mouth. Daddy placed his hands on her hips and pressed forward. He wanted to look down and watch his cock press Little One's asshole inward until it popped back over the head of his cock, but this time he wanted to see her face. Little One's eyes were wide open, her skin had gone white. She held her breath and felt her anus stretch over Daddy's cock. Daddy pulled back just a bit and pressed forward, each time a little harder, pushing deeper. She could feel the heat of the cream dripping from her pussy.

"Relax, Darling. Just relax and feel it. Daddy is going to make your bottom feel real good. Feel my cock open your little flower. Its going to be very nice." Little One sighed and the color returned to her face. She could feel her asshole opening and Daddy's cock going deep, pressing against her pussy from inside. Daddy pulled back on her hips and she was pinned to him, his cock all the way inside her. They stood still for a moment. Daddy placed his right hand on the small of her back and gently stroked her. Little One could feel little twitches in the ring of muscle that held Daddy's cock as it adjusted to this unexpected penetration.

Daddy leaned forward a bit and took Little One's right arm and pushed her hand down between her thighs. The look in her eyes showed confusion. "Touch yourself, Little One. I want to feel you cum while I fuck your ass" Little One's fingers felt like a lit match on her clitoris. She pressed two fingers into her slit and began to stroke gently as Daddy pulled back and began to stroke in and out of her asshole. Little One kept her eyes locked on Daddy's. His steady rhythm pounded her ass, flaring her anus as he pulled almost all the way out and pressed back in deep. Little One felt the familiar sensation of her orgasm building, but this time is was different. Daddy's cock was pushing deep inside her ass, something she had never dreamed. It felt good, maybe better than in her pussy. It was confusing, but nice. She rubbed faster and thought she would cum quickly. The heat in her stomach built and she looked to Daddy's eyes again. He nodded to her. She knew what he wanted but it was just out of reach. She needed to hear him say it. She wanted to hear Daddy's low, gentle, soft firm voice tell her. She rubbed harder and faster, feeling her pussy contract, but not going over the edge. Daddy could see the pleading in her eyes.

"Do it Little One," he said. He knew what she wanted to hear. "Show Daddy how much you like his cock. Show Daddy how good it feels. Cum for Daddy, with his cock in your asshole." Little One arched her back and shut her eyes tight. Daddy held her tight and slammed against her ass, feeling her anus contract and squeeze his cock. Through the haze of her own orgasm, Little One could feel Daddy's cock pulsing in her ass. Daddy suddenly froze, his cock deep in her, to let the last few jets of cum die away.

Little One lay her head on the counter. She tried to think of something to say, to tell Daddy how good felt, but words wouldn't form. Daddy slowly pulled his cock from her. He smiled at the sight of her anus, fresh fucked, swollen and red. She would be sore for a day. He turned on the hot water tap and pulled a cloth from the rack. Little One lie still as Daddy gently wiped the mix of lotion and his semen from her ass. Little One stood up on wobbly legs and put her arms around his neck.

"That was delicious, Daddy." she said. "Can we do that again, real soon?"

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers