Daddy and Little One Ch. 16

Story Info
Little One finds a new use for Daddy's lotion.
3.8k words
4.63
65.2k
22

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little One heard the alarm chirping. She tried to snuggle closer to Daddy, but he had already rolled over to turn it off. He groaned as he turned back to her. Little One opened her eyes to see an expression of pain on Daddy's face.

"Daddy?", she asked, "What's wrong?" Daddy 's lips pulled tight and he stretched his right arm out and twisted his hand.

"I think I slept on my arm, Little One," he answered. "My shoulder is sore this morning." Daddy lie on his back, trying to work his shoulder muscles against the mattress. Little One rose to her knees and knelt beside him.

"Poor Daddy," she said with concern, "Would coffee make you feel better?" Daddy looked up to see her apprehensive smile. Little One crossed her arms, raising her breasts. Daddy never complained about anything. She wasn't sure what to do. He reached up and stroked her cheek.

"Coffee would make me feel much better, Little One," he answered. Little One put her hand over Daddy's and held it to her lips. She leaned forward on her arms and slid her knees off the bed.

"I'll be right back with your coffee, Daddy, and then I'll make your shoulder feel better." Little One slipped her silk robe on and walked quickly down the hall, wondering why she said that. What could she do to make his shoulder feel better?

Daddy closed his eyes and inhaled the trace of perfume Little One left behind. Even with the ache in his shoulder, their short exchange had left his penis half erect. Little One was always cheerful in the morning. It made the whole day much nicer when it started with her smile. He had grown to dislike the days when early meetings meant he had to leave before Little One awoke.

A perfect day started with Little One waking him with her hand on his cock and kissing his neck. Daddy's hand instinctively wrapped around his cock and felt it swell to full erection. His stiff shoulder felt a little better as he thought of Little One sliding her smooth leg over his stomach and straddling him, slipping down and rubbing her pussy across his cock.

Daddy could feel her rise up on her knees to let his cock slip between her pussy lips and sit down, pushing his cock deep inside. Daddy continued to stroke his cock slowly, wishing Little One would return bring his daydream to life. She said she would make his shoulder feel better and his early morning daydream seemed like good therapy. Another firm stroke and he could see Little One raise her hands and pull her hair off her shoulders. She looked down at him and licked her lips.

"You must be feeling better," she said. Daddy's eyes popped open. Little One was standing by the bed with his big coffee cup in her hand. Daddy smiled and let go of his cock.

"It seems to help," he said. Daddy sat up in bed and reached for the cup with his left hand. Little One slid behind him and began to stroke his shoulder, starting at his collar and moving over his arm. Daddy arched his back, took a sip and sighed, feeling her soft fingers slide over his skin.

"Does that feel good, Daddy?", Little One purred.

"Yes," he answered, "It feels very good. Your fingers are very talented."

"When I lived at the Home, Edith and I would give each other massages." Little One continued. She began to knead the muscles in Daddy's neck. The strength in her fingers surprised him. "When we worked late in the kitchen, we would be tired and sore. I would massage her and then she would massage me." Daddy took another sip.

"I can imagine the massages you two gave each other", he replied. Little One giggled. Daddy felt her chin on his shoulder and her teeth nip at his earlobe.

"Would you like a massage, Daddy?" she whispered. Little One leaned against him, pressing her nipples to his back, took his coffee cup from his hand and placed it on the nightstand.

"I think I would like that very much, Little One," he said.

He leaned on his left arm and turned to lie face down on the bed with his arms pulled up and his hands under his head.

Little One took a deep breath. Daddy's shoulders looked larger when he raised his arms. Muscle webbed from under his arms down his ribs like wings and tapered to his waist. There were patches of curly hair on Daddy's shoulders like his chest hair that became a fine fur on his back The fur became thicker where the cleft of his ass separated and disappeared into the tight seam. His hips were flat, making a straight line from waist to thigh. Little One placed her hand on the small of Daddy's back and traced the curve of his ass as it rose up and rolled down to the crease of his thigh. She smiled and thought if Daddy's ass wasn't round like this, he would have nothing but his cock to hold his pants up. Little One never tired of looking at Daddy's naked body.


Little One slid off the bed and stepped into Daddy's bathroom. She pulled a towel from the rack and picked up the silver hand lotion bottle. Daddy watched Little One fold the towel in half and lay it beside him with the lotion on its side. She untied her robe, let it fall to the floor behind her and climbed on the bed, straddling the small of Daddy's back. Little One squeezed some lotion on her hands and began a circular motion on his right shoulder, working her fingers and thumbs together, kneading from his neck to his upper arm.

"Little One, that feels wonderful," Daddy moaned. He closed his eyes and smiled. Her soft finger tips curled against the palm of her hands, working across his neck and over to his left shoulder, pausing for more lotion. Little One curled her lower lip between her teeth as she felt Daddy squirm under her, a ripple running down his spine, lifting her up and setting down to grind against the bed. Little One pressed her knees against Daddy's ribs and felt him take deep breaths. She slid off his back and onto her knees beside him, rubbing the lotion into his skin, feeling the ridge of his spine and the thick muscles slide under her fingers.

Little One felt her face warm as she listened to Daddy's low growl each time he exhaled. She squirted more lotion on her hands and placed each on the cheeks of Daddy's ass.

"I like to touch your ass, Daddy," Little One said. "Its not round and soft like Edith's." She squeezed each hand and curled her fingers, leaving pink trails in the white skin. Edith's bottom was soft and round. Your ass is round on the top." Little One squeezed again for emphasis. "But, its flat on the sides, and hard too. Edith's bottom is round all over and soft. Edith used to talk about men's asses all the time. When we went to the park, we watched the men running or playing football in their shorts. Sometimes a man would walk by where we were sitting and I wanted to pinch his butt, just to see if it was as hard as it looked." Little One tried to pinch Daddy but her fingers were too slick with lotion.

"Did you ever do that, Little One?", Daddy laughed.

"Edith might have, but I was too shy." Little One answered.

"You never seemed shy to me," Daddy said. Little One continued to circle her hands on the cheeks of his ass. His cock had been hard the entire time her soft fingers had been working his back. He was beginning to feel impatient.

"Its different with you, Daddy," Little One murmured quietly. She suddenly felt shy again.

"Different? How?" Daddy asked.

"I was scared of those men and boys. If one smiled at me or tried to talk, I didn't know what to do or say, but with you, I'm safe. I can do or say anything."

Little One bent down and lightly nipped the edge of Daddy's hip. Daddy didn't react, so she bit again, this time, harder than before.

"Ow!" Daddy exclaimed. Little One giggled and bit again, but not as forceful.

"You bite me all the time, Daddy," she reminded him and kissed the red mark she had made. Daddy felt Little One's hands slide from his ass to press the insides of his thighs. He spread his knees apart and Little One brushed her finger tips over his scrotum.

"I don't scare you?", Daddy asked. Little One slipped her fingers under Daddy's testicles cupped them in her hand. His muscular thighs pressed against her hand. She could feel his hard cock straining against the mattress. Little One paused before she answered.

"Sometimes its scary, Daddy. Like when I have disobeyed and you are angry," she said, pressing her thumb into his scrotum, feeling his testicles through the thin sack. "But, I'm never scared." Daddy took a deep breath and tried to form some words. Little One's teasing fingers were driving him insane. He had been pressing his hard cock into the sheet since she sat on him did not think he could stand it much longer, but he was intrigued by what she was saying.

"Why aren't you scared, Little One", Daddy asked. Little One tugged at his balls, gently stretching them away from his crotch. Daddy closed his eyes and moaned.

"Because, Daddy. I know you love me," Little One said. She lightly rolled her fingers again. "Its like this, Daddy. I'm holding your balls in my hand. Are you scared?"

"No, Little One," he answered. "I see your point"

"When I am with you, I know I am safe and nothing can hurt me," She said. "I like to hold your balls, Daddy. You're so big and strong, but this part of you is soft and tender, I have to be very careful, don't I? I wouldn't want to scare you." Daddy's back stiffened and he wrinkled his brow. The tone of her voice was playful but he still felt a small bit of anxiety.

"I will tell you if it gets scary, Little One" he replied.

Little One held the lotion bottle up and let a stream drip onto his scrotum and made a slow circle over the crease of his ass. Daddy drew a sharp breath when the cool lotion hit his skin. Little One giggled and rubbed it into the lower side of Daddy's ass, letting her fingers curl against the spot where his balls met his crotch. She could feel his hard cock muscle through the skin. Little One pulled her slick hand back through Daddy's tight crack, her little finger brushing over his anus. Daddy reflexively arched his back inward, pushing up against her hand and moaning. Little One smiled and ran her fingertips back across it.

"I think you like that Daddy. I know I like it when you touch me there." she said. "Does that feel good, Daddy?" He closed his eyes and could see her delighted smile in his mind.

"Yes, Little One," he answered after swallowing. "It feels very good. You are driving me crazy"

"Poor Daddy," Little One giggled. "You do this to me all the time, playing with my pussy and my bottom till I don't even know my own name." Daddy felt Little One's slender finger press against his hole. She couldn't see it, but felt the ridges and puckers tighten around her finger. The resistance surprised her. She pulled back to gather a bit more lotion and pressed harder. Little One's heart raced as her finger slipped inside. She heard Daddy sigh with pleasure.

This must be right, she thought. Her knuckles were tight against his asshole when she curled her finger inside him. Daddy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. She had hit the perfect spot. He had not realized her fingers were so long.

"Little One," Daddy said, as calmly as he could manage, but his tone still startled Little One.

"Yes, Daddy?" she responded.

"Little One," he said, with the same command tone, "Do something. Now!" Little One giggled and stroked her finger one more time. Daddy flinched the same way as when she tightened her lips on the head of his cock. She pulled her finger out and hooked both hands on Daddy's far hip, pulling him onto his back.

"Yes sir, Daddy sir!," she exclaimed and wrapped her fingers around his cock. "I will do something, right now, sir." Daddy pulled the pillow under his head and smiled at her as she slid over his leg and knelt between his knees with the lotion in her hand. Little One squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers and gripped his cock at the base and slid up the shaft, turning the palm of her hand over the head. Daddy inhaled quickly and held his breath a moment, bearing down on his stomach. He looked at her through half open eyes. Little One was looking at his cock, not his face. She looked up through her long eye lashes and smiled.

"Is this something, Daddy sir?" she asked. She continued to stroke Daddy's cock with a slow firm grip, lotion squeezing out between her fingers.

"Yes, Little One," Daddy said between short breaths. "That's perfect." Her smile became a wicked grin. Little One wiped the excess lotion from the head of his cock with the middle finger of her right hand and pushed it between Daddy's cheeks, pressing into his anus. This time it slipped in easily and she curled her finger upward, hoping for the same reaction as before. The muscles in Daddy's hips clenched and she felt his cock pulse in her fist.

"Daddy, I love your cock," she purred. "I love to hold it and stroke it." Daddy closed his eyes, lost in Little One's soft voice and her softer hands. Her finger was pressing his prostate in the perfect spot in perfect rhythm with the hand stroking his cock. Little One could feel the tension building in his groin. "I love your cock, Daddy. I want to watch you cum. Do it for me, Daddy." She tightened her grip on his cock and pumped faster, knowing Daddy's orgasm was near.

"Cum for me, Daddy. Show me Daddy. I want to see it." Little One thought her heart would explode as she felt something inside Daddy's ass press back against her finger. The first thick jet of semen fired through his penis and shot from the head, roping across her fingers, dripping to Daddy's stomach. Daddy opened his mouth wide and roared her name as she kept stroking, coaxing more jets, each smaller than the last, until she felt the last pulse.

Daddy lie still, his eyes closed, his chest rising with deep breaths and a slight smile on his face. Little One pulled her finger from his anus. Daddy flinched one last time. She rubbed her slick hands on the towel and then gently wiped the lotion and semen from Daddy's cock and stomach. Little One straddled Daddy's stomach and leaned over his chest. He opened his eyes to see her face close to his with her familiar satisfied sweet smile.

"Does your shoulder feel better now, Daddy?" she asked?

"Yes, much better," he said, smiling back up to her, "but I may need more therapy."

"I hope so, Daddy," Little One said, smiling and rocking on Daddy's stomach. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Give me a massage?" Daddy said with a grin.

"No, I meant," Little One stopped in mid sentence. "I meant put my," she stammered. She felt her face get warm and knew she was blushing and had to break away from Daddy's gaze. She swallowed, took a breath and continued quietly. "I meant, put my finger in your bottom, the way you do to me. I wanted to see if you like it as much as I do." Little One bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling. She took another deep breath and looked back down. "Did you like it, Daddy? Did I do it right?" Daddy's smile became a grin.

"Oh, Little One," he said, his voice dropping to a slow growl. "You did that just perfect." Daddy put his hand against Little One's stomach and rubbed his fingers across her mound. Little One pushed up on her knees to let Daddy slip his hand under her. Little One shivered as Daddy's finger curled though her lips and pushed inside her. He pulled his hand free, brought it to his mouth and licked it clean. Little One felt a familiar shiver start high in her back and run straight to her pussy. The hungry look in Daddy's eyes stirred something inside her and she felt the contractions squeeze cream through her pussy lips. Little One squirmed to press her pussy against the matted hair on his stomach. He reached across the bed to grab Little One's pillow and added to the pillow under his head.

Daddy reached down to hold Little One's ankles and pulled her feet forward, straightening her knees. Little One was off balance and thought she would fall backwards, but Daddy raised his knees against her back. He watched the startled look on her face change to comfort as she wriggled to settle her back against his thighs. Daddy spread his knees. She fell back again and he caught her under the arms with the tops of his feet.

"Daddy!" she squealed, "What are you doing?" Daddy raised his legs and held her by the back of the knees, lifting Little One off his stomach, her pussy spread open, inches from his face. Little One giggled as Daddy swung her in the air. She could feel his breath on her pussy. He seemed so close, but not touching. Little One tried to raise up, but could not move her arms, held like she was caught in net. She pushed her knees and Daddy held her a little higher. Little One realized Daddy enjoyed this game of holding her, unrestrained but helpless and unable to move.

He inhaled and filled his lungs with the smell of her cream mixed with rich musk of her anus. It was a mix Daddy could not resist. On any morning when he had to leave Little One in bed, the last thing he did before leaving, was to pull the covers back to expose Little One's white round ass and pull her cheeks apart to run his tongue across her cocoa colored anus, filling his mouth with the night's flavor. It was a taste he savored until the first cup of coffee washed it away.

He slowly brought Little One's wrinkled bud to his mouth and closed his lips over it for a sucking kiss. Little One closed her eyes and sighed. She loved the feeling of Daddy's tongue on her asshole. Daddy pulled his tongue slowly across Little One's anus and up towards her pussy lapping the cream that flowed from her swollen lips. Little One let her head drop back. Daddy felt her long hair brush his calves as she swayed in her perch. She moaned softly as Daddy's tongue probed the petals of her pussy, running through every fold, darting inside her vagina, searching for more cream.

Little One's moan turned slowly to a groan as she tried to arch her back and bring Daddy's tongue to her clitoris. Daddy was moving slow, pushing his tongue into every fold and then sucking it between his lips. Each stroke of his tongue moved higher in her slit, teasing Little One with quick darts around her clit. Little One's pussy felt warm against his face, as the lips turned magenta, engorged with blood. Daddy shifted Little One's limp body, bringing her clitoris to his mouth. He circled it slowly, never directly touching, feeling the plump bud swell as he teased it.

Little One began to tremble, a rapid shiver shook her thighs as she to tried to close her legs around Daddy's head. She felt his lips close over her clitoris, soft and warm, pressing lightly.

"Daddy," she moaned, "Please Daddy, do it to me. Please, Daddy. I need it." The words choked off and her voice became a whimper. Daddy pressed harder and sucked lightly. Little One tried to wave her arms, but could only bend her elbows.

"Yes, Daddy, yes." she cried. Little One tried to thrust her clitoris against Daddy's mouth, but had nothing to react against and only flailed in mid air. Daddy sucked harder, drawing her clitoris between his lips and held it, feeling it swell even more. He released it just a bit to let it slip back, sucked again and repeated, giving Little One's clitoris a slow mouth fuck. Little One wanted to grab Daddy's head and press him tight to her pussy, but her fingers grasped the air. Little One's cries and moan drove him to suck harder and run the flat of his tongue over her captured clitoris.

Wordless noises came from her throat as a spasm rippled down her spine, nearly pulling her pussy from Daddy's mouth. Daddy held firm, not breaking the rhythm of his lips, pulling and licking as Little One bucked, arching her back upward kicking her heels against his forearms. She suddenly froze, her spine locked and shoulders pressed hard against Daddy's feet. Little One's head fell back and her mouth opened for one long shrill scream, which shut off with a choke and she collapsed, sagging limp. Daddy released her clitoris and turned his head to kiss the inside of her thigh.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers
12