Daddy and Little One Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He set her down on his stomach and slipped his knees behind her, holding her from falling backwards. She sat there, her knees apart and shoulders slumped forward, with her hair tossed in her face. Little One swallowed and tried to speak. Her mouth opened, but she could not form words. After a few more breaths, she tried again. Her head was still swimming when a complete thought finally formed.

"Daddy, how do you know how to do things like that?" she said, with a tone of amazement. Daddy reached up to her and pulled her down to lie on his chest.

"I've been doing this sort of thing for a very long time, Little One," he answered as he put his arms around her. She closed her eyes and wondered for a moment what Daddy meant. She knew Daddy must have had other lovers before her, but she had never thought of Daddy doing to them, the things he did to her. She opened her eyes and tried to put the thought out of her head.

12