Daddy and Little One Ch. 17

Story Info
Merry Christmas for Little One and Daddy.
3.3k words
4.53
47.9k
18

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little One stepped out of the tub and pulled a towel from the bar. The smell of food cooking suddenly made her feel hungry. It was Christmas eve and Daddy was home early. He was now in the kitchen, preparing a Christmas Eve feast for two and filling the house with wonderful smells.

Little One dried quickly and pulled on her terry cloth robe. It was a little chilly and her nipples rubbed against the soft cloth as she tied the belt. She stepped quickly down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Daddy was busy moving from one pot to the other, adding something to one, stirring another, working so all would be ready to serve at the same time. A wok sat over the large burner, with a wisp of smoke rising from the oil. Daddy picked up a bowl of chopped red and green bell peppers and tossed it into the hot oil. A cloud of steam rose up and Daddy turned down the heat and dropped a lid over the wok.

Little One sat on the tall stool, next to the kitchen island and watched Daddy work. It was warm in the kitchen and she loosened the robe, pushing the collar off her shoulders and letting her cleavage show. Daddy looked across the island and smiled at her. Little One's hair was pinned up to keep it out of the bath water and her slender exposed neck called him. He wiped his hands on the kitchen towel and stepped around the island to her. Little One tilted her head, expecting a kiss, but Daddy's lips went to the curve of her neck. He inhaled slowly, drawing in the scent of her skin and tasting the trace of soap.

"You smell so good," he said as he pulled away from her neck and lightly kissed her lips. "I need your help for a bit, Little One."

"Please, Daddy," she said, "What can I do? Little One slid off the stool and followed Daddy to the prep counter where a large orange and a handful of cherries were draining in a colander.

"I need you to slice the orange and chop the cherries for our Christmas punch," Daddy said as he pulled a long slender knife from the rack. "Be careful, not to lose a finger."

Little One went to work as Daddy pulled two bottles, a brandy and a white wine, from the pantry and put them by the stove. A mixture of sugar and water simmered in a large sauce pan. Little One scooped up the orange and cherry pieces and brought them to Daddy.

"Thank you , Little One," he said, concentrating on the other pots on the stove. "Drop the orange and cherries in the sugar water, but don't get splashed." Little One gently slid the fruit into the hot water. Daddy pulled the oven door open, pulled out the pork loin and the smell of roast pork filled the kitchen. Daddy left the roasting pan on the oven rack and returned to the sugar water.

"This smells good, Daddy," Little One said. "What is it going to be?" Daddy leaned over and sniffed the fog rising from the pan.

"This is our Christmas punch, Little One," he replied. "Stir, while I pour in the brandy." Little One made slow circles in the pan with a wooden spoon while Daddy pulled the cork from the brandy and poured is carefully into the sugar water. Alcohol fumes billowed up, making Little One's head spin. She blinked her eyes and leaned her head on Daddy's arm.

"Daddy, are we supposed to drink it?" she laughed. Daddy poured about half of the wine into the pan and turned the flame off.

"I think you'll like it, Little One," he said and pulled her to him, rubbing his nose against her cheek. "Lets set the table and eat."

Daddy and Little One quickly put plates and silverware out. Daddy carved slices of pork loin for each of them and spooned the steamed vegetables and green beans onto their plates.

"Christmas colors for Christmas Eve," Little One observed. Daddy brought two tall thin mugs to the table and filled each with the Christmas punch.

"Take a small sip, Little One," he warned. "Its rather strong." Little One held the cup to her lips and took a small tentative sip. The aroma of orange and cherry filled her nose. The punch was thick and tart. The first sip made her throat feel warm all the way to her stomach.

"Daddy,:" Little One said, smiling across the mug, "Your punch is wonderful. We should have it more often."

"Sip it slowly, Little One," Daddy chided. "I'm sure you didn't drink much brandy at the Home."

"Madame was very strict about liquor, Daddy, but we smuggled wine and vodka into our rooms all the time. It was easy on weekends." Little One took another sip and giggled. "Edith and I mixed the vodka with fruit punch and called it jungle juice." Daddy grinned at her and then broke into a laugh.

"I am familiar with jungle juice, Little One," he said.

The plates were soon empty and Daddy filled both mugs again as Little One cleared the table. Little One was singing softly to herself as she put the plates in the dishwasher rack. Daddy looked over his shoulder and tried to estimate how much punch Little One had drunk. One mug, certainly, maybe two. He thought about putting the rest of the punch away, but decided Christmas was special. They were soon sitting close together on the sofa, watching the ceramic logs in the fire place glow red over the gas flames. Little One held her mug in both hands and kept sipping at it.

"This is the nicest Christmas Eve, I have enjoyed in quite a while, Little One," Daddy said wistfully. "The shop is always so busy before Christmas, by Christmas Eve, all I want to do is rest. I never even thought about a Christmas tree until just now." Little One laid her head on Daddy's shoulder.

"I had plenty of Christmas trees at the Home, Daddy," she said.

"What was Christmas like there, Little One?"

Little One raised her head and took another sip of punch.

"Christmas was my favorite time," Little One began. They always made a big affair out of it. There was a big tree and all the girls made the decorations for it. People would visit and bring presents for all the poor little orphan girls and wish us Merry Christmas, and then we would never see them again." Little One giggled and continued. "The day after Christmas, we all sat down wrote thank you notes, as proper young ladies do. I wanted to say, Thank you for the lovely socks, they are much lovelier than the socks I got for Christmas last year, but no, I never wrote that. Just thank you for the lovely socks." Little One giggled again and emptied her mug. "May I have some more punch, Daddy?" Daddy looked at her crooked smile and could not help smiling himself.

"Lets wait a bit, Little One. We might want some tomorrow," he said. Little One set her mug on the end table and lay her head on Daddy's shoulder again. "What was your favorite part of Christmas, Little One."

"That's easy, Daddy," she said and sighed. "The Nutcracker. We always went to the ballet for Christmas. I don't know how many times I have seen it, but I love it so much."

"The Nutcracker?" Daddy asked. "I haven't seen it years. I don't remember the last time."

"Its wonderful, Daddy. When I was older, I saw how sexy it was. When Clara falls asleep under the Christmas tree with the Nutcracker in her arms, it would make my pussy wet, knowing he would turn into a live prince. I used to pretend I was Clara, waiting for Drosslemeyer to come take me away from the Home." Little One wrapped her hands around Daddy's arm and rubbed her face against his shoulder. "Then one day, my Drosslemeyer walked in the door and carried me away."

Little One's voice trailed off to a whisper and her head was limp on Daddy's shoulder. Daddy pulled her onto his lap and stood up, holding her like an infant. Little One was vaguely aware Daddy was walking up the stairs. He carried her to her bedroom, where the covers were turned down and lay her gently on the bed. Little One felt Daddy's familiar beard brush her cheek and heard her door close.

Little One was not sure how long she had been asleep, or if she had fallen asleep at all. There was music playing somewhere and she was trying to separate the still night of her room from a dream. Little One opened her eyes and saw the bedroom door open. There was a light on in the hall, near the stairs. The music was very faint, but she recognized the tune. It was the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. The notes slowed as Little One slid off the bed and pulled her collar tight against the chilled air. She still wondered if she was dreaming, but the cold floor seemed very real to her bare feet. The music was slowing as she stepped into the hall and saw a small box at the top of the stairs.

Little One knelt as the last few notes of Sugar Plum Fairy rang from the open box. It was a shiny black jewelry music box with the lid open. Little One picked it up. It seemed heavy for its size. She twisted the key on the side and it began to play again. The tune took her back to the ballet, where she was holding hands with the Prince, watching the Sugar Plum Fairy and her dancers. Little One closed the jewelry box and cradled it in one arm so she could hold the banister as she walked down the stairs. She was still dizzy from the punch and did not feel steady until both feet were on the carpet. Little One stood in the door to the front room and tried to focus her eyes in the dim light.

Santa Claus was bent over, reaching into a large sack. He looked like Santa, with red pants tucked into tall black boots. The pants were stretched tight across his ass. Little One could not remember noticing that part of Santa before. Santa stood up and Little One could see two small packages on the floor by the fireplace. Santa's wide black belt drew his red jacket tight around his waist. This was not a jolly fat Santa Claus, but a wide shouldered trim one. Little One set the jewelry box on the table by the door and watched this Santa back away from the fireplace.

She had come down the stairs thinking she was in a dream of the Nutcracker and now her dream had become the Night Before Christmas. The thought of it made her giggle and just as in that poem Santa turned to face her, his stocking cap and white fur ball falling over his face. Daddy pulled the cap off and smiled at Little One.

"Merry Christmas, Little One" he said. Little One bounced across the room and leapt as if she was trying to jump over him. Daddy caught her around the waist and hugged her tight, letting her down slowly. Little One's smile lit the room and she pressed her lips to his.

"I love you Santa Daddy," she squealed and giggled.

"Would you like to open your presents, Little One," Daddy asked. Little One suddenly felt very quiet inside. It had not occurred to her, the little packages were for her. Bring your jewelry box over here." Little One looked puzzled and realized the musical jewelry box was her first Christmas present from Daddy. He took the jewelry box, gave the key an extra turn and put it on the hearth with the lid open, Sugar Plum Fairy singing beside them.

Little One sat on the floor beside Daddy and he handed her the smallest package. Little One recognized the gold foil box from Daddy's dress shop. She pulled the ribbon off and could smell sweet flowers. Little One opened the box to find a small blue frosted glass bottle. She pulled it out and read the label, Blue Gardenia Parfume. Little One unscrewed the crystal gardenia blossom cap and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. She tipped the bottle onto her finger tip and dabbed behind each ear, smiling with her eyes fixed on Daddy's, and then wiped her finger on his mustache.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. Daddy smiled but did not say anything, but handed the large box to her. It was wide and flat, made from the same shiny gold card board. Little One expected to find a dress inside, but opened it to find three different size clamshell boxes. She had seen boxes like this in jewelry stores. Daddy took the smallest clam shell and popped it open. Little One's mouth fell open and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. Inside the little box was a delicate ring, set with a brilliant emerald. Daddy took the ring in his fingers and held it up to Little One's face.

"The color is perfect. I wanted to match your eyes," he said and lifted Little One's hand to slide the ring on her finger.

"Daddy, its beautiful," Little One whispered. She held her hand up and the light from the fire danced through the facets of the emerald. Little One looked back to Daddy and he was holding the second box. It opened to reveal earrings, two thin gold leaves, each holding a pear shaped emerald, like a drop of dew. Little One swallowed hard and held one in her fingers. It swung from its hook, waving like a real leaf. She was worried the holes in her ears had closed, but each earring slipped into place with no effort.

Daddy held up the largest box. Little One could not imagine what it held. She held her breath as Daddy slowly opened the box and turned it to the light. Little One had never seen anything so beautiful in her life, a gold chain necklace with seven emeralds, each held on a gold leaf, like her earrings. The center emerald and leaf was larger than the others and swung on a ring. Daddy fastened the necklace around her neck. The short chain hung just below the points of her collar bone. Daddy leaned close to kiss her and saw a single tear escape from her eye. He caught it with his tongue as it ran down to the corner of her mouth and kissed her.

"I love you, Daddy," Little One said in a soft whisper. "I don't have a present for you."

"Little One, ever day with you is a present," he answered. Little One jumped to her feet and ran to the front hall and stood before the tall mirror. She could only stare at herself, the earrings swinging as she turned her head and the green stones standing out against her white skin. She put her hand to her throat and felt the serrated edge of the leaf and the facets of the gem, running her fingers over the pendent.

I have a present for Daddy, she thought and let her robe slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Daddy was still sitting by the fire when she walked back into the front room, put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him to the floor, sitting on his stomach.

"Merry Christmas, Santa Daddy," she said with a grin and worked the big black buttons of the red jacket loose, working down to the belt buckle and pulling it open to expose Daddy's hairy chest. Little One ran her fingers through the thick fur and squirmed as she felt Daddy's cock move under her. Little One dropped down on her arms, kissing his mouth, pressing hard and forcing her tongue against his. The necklace dangled against his chin and dragged across his throat as Little One's mouth worked over his cheek, stopping to suck his ear lobe before biting at his neck and then sliding down to rub her nose in his chest hair.

Little One slid off of Daddy. Her teeth found a nipple and plucked at it, sucking it into her mouth as a hand slid inside the Santa pants to find Daddy's cock straining against the fabric. Little One fumbled with the snap and the elastic waist band popped open, letting Daddy's cock stand up. Daddy groaned as her smooth fingers stroked the underside, pushing a drop of semen from the tip. Little One's hand rubbed over the head, smearing the fluid down the shaft. Little One abandoned Daddy's nipple to catch the next drop with her tongue, her lips sealing around the head and pushing down, taking all of his cock in her mouth.

Daddy ran his fingers through her hair and over her cheek, touching her lips and feeling his cock slide into her mouth. Little One pulled her mouth off of his cock and caught Daddy's thumb in her teeth, growling and tugging as she pulled her knee over his thigh to straddle his cock. She reached between her legs and held Daddy's cock to her wet slit, leaned back and felt it slip inside her. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt her weight settle down on Daddy's groin, his cock deep in her pussy.

Daddy opened his eyes to see Little One above him, her arms limp at her sides and her head tilted back. He rocked his hips, pushing her forward to catch her hands on his chest. Little One opened her eyes and gave Daddy a wicked grin. She pulled her knees up and put her feet flat on the floor at his sides. Little One took a deep breath and raised her ass , pulling off Daddy's cock and then squatting back down, rocking on her hands. Daddy put his hands around her wrists and arched his back, keeping his cock at the perfect angle as Little One began to rise and fall, pumping his cock, squeezing her pussy as tight as possible, feeling the head of Daddy's cock pull through the lips and push down before it could slip free.

Little One was soon lost in her own world, feeling Daddy's cock plunge into her and pull out at the perfect speed and rhythm. She could hear Daddy groan and growl, but he seemed far away. His grip on her wrists grew tighter as she moved faster, her back rippling as she slammed down on his cock. Daddy was lost as well, with nothing but Little One's hands on his ribs and her pussy holding his cock. Little One could feel the pressure building in her pussy, the heat moving through her thighs and up her stomach. Daddy began to thrust up to meet her, his cock pulsing, without the usual build up. Little One could not slow her motion, the contractions of her orgasm milked his cock, holding it tight as the sensations became intense, almost painful.

Daddy pulled Little One's arms forward, pulling her down on his chest. Little One dug her fingers into Daddy's chest hair, rubbing her face against it, feeling the contractions deep inside her fade away. The next thing she was aware of was Daddy's hands stroking her back. Little One pushed up and kissed Daddy under his chin. Daddy hugged her tight, pressing her breasts flat against his chest. Little One rose up, breaking his grip and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas, Santa Daddy," she smiled.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers