Daddy and Little One Ch. 20

Story Info
Michael brings his new girlfriend to Daddy's house.
7.9k words
4.64
59.4k
23

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

When the alarm buzzed Little One was in the middle of a dream with her face mashed into the pillow. She tried to retain the dream in her mind as she crawled across Daddy's side of the bed and slapped the clock, but the dream quickly faded away and all she could remember was her face pressed against Daddy's chest. Daddy was already up. Little One could smell his cologne, fresh in the air and knew he had just left the bedroom.

Little One scrambled to pull her robe on and ran to her room to brush her teeth and wash her face. She quickly brushed her hair and sat impatiently for a quick pee, before going down stairs to see Daddy before he left. Little One smelled the coffee as she came down the stairs. She found Daddy at the small table in the kitchen, reading his morning paper and taking sips of coffee between pages. He put the paper down as she bent to kiss him. His lips were warm and the cologne still strong.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said and smiled at him. "Why did you get up so early?" Daddy smiled and took another sip of his coffee.

"I have a busy day," he said. "Sit down. I have a few things to go over with you." Little One poured a cup half full for herself and sat down. She added cream until it was a cocoa color and stirred in two large spoonfuls of sugar. Daddy patiently waited for her take a sip of nearly chilled coffee. Little One grinned and ran her tongue over her upper lip, licking away the cocoa mustache.

"Yes, Daddy?" she said, grinning over her cup.

"We will have house guests tonight," he replied. "Michael and his new girlfriend will spend the weekend with us." Little One wrinkled her brow. This was exciting news.

"Michael has a girlfriend?" she said as if Daddy had told her Michael had grown a second head. "Have you met her? What's she like?" Daddy chuckled and took the last sip of coffee.

"We have never met," he answered. "All I know is her name is Tina and Michael is quite taken by her. He's probably bringing her to show off, hoping I will raise his allowance."

Little One did not spend much time worrying about Daddy's business affairs. The idea of a grown man having an allowance sounded funny.

"Daddy," she asked, "Does Michael have a job?" Daddy laughed and smiled at her.

"Michael has never worked a day in his life," he replied. "He gets an income from the family trust. I see he has enough to live on, but not enough to get in trouble. Now he has this girlfriend and he wants to give her whatever she wants, so he needs more money."

"You give me everything I want, Daddy," Little One said, wondering what Michael wanted to buy. She tried to imagine Michael with a woman, but she didn't know him very well. Daddy seemed to tolerate him only because he was family and Saleslady did not like him at all. Daddy stood up and buttoned his jacket.

"We make more money than we spend, Little One," he said. "Michael makes nothing and spends all he gets. He has always been jealous of what I have. He thinks he deserves just as much, even though he does nothing for it. They will be here late, so dinner won't be a problem. See the guest room is ready, you know what to do." Little One stood up and Daddy pulled her to him for a kiss. "I'll be home at the regular time."

Little One never worried about the guest bedroom, except to dust it once a week. It was on the first floor directly under Daddy's room, but about half the size. The room was furnished with a king size bed and a vanity. Little One kept the mattress stripped with only a comforter to cover it. The bathroom was the smallest in the house, with only a shower stall. Little One carefully dusted all the furniture and put fresh sheets and pillow cases on the bed, all the while thinking about the couple who would sleep there tonight.

Michael looked a lot like Daddy, only younger and no beard. She thought Michael was at least thirty, maybe older. Tina could be my age, Little One thought. Perhaps she would be like Edith. There were times when she missed her friends from the Home. Little One finished by putting towels and soap in the bathroom and hanging two robes on the back of the door, a large terrycloth robe and a smaller silk one, both still in dry cleaner's wrappers.

Little One sat by the vanity and looked around the room. Michael will fuck her in this bed, she mused. He certainly would if Michael was anything like Daddy. Would they be noisy? Daddy's bedroom was directly over the guest bedroom. If she could hear them, certainly they could hear Daddy and her. Little leaned back in the chair and slipped her hand inside her panties. She closed her and eyes remembered the sounds of Edith making love with her boyfriend in the park. Little One was supposed to be their lookout, but she had no idea what she would have done if someone had come near.

The naked figure of Michael appeared on the bed before. It was Daddy's body, the same tapered back, slender hips and powerful legs with darker hair. Edith was under him, her legs on Michael's shoulders and her ass clamped between his thighs as he thrust his cock into her. Many times she sat in the park and rubbed her pussy, listening to Edith and her boyfriend, never really sure what they were doing. She knew now. The moans and whimpers, sighs and gasps which filtered through the leaves were now paired with clear images of Edith on her back bent double, her boyfriend's cock deep in her pussy, or on her knees with her face in the grass as he pounded her from behind.

Little One cracked her eyes open just enough to see through her eyelashes. Michael was still there, making Edith cry short sawing moans each time he drove deep inside her with each rapid thrust. Little One closed her eyes tight and the imagined sounds of Edith became her own. She dug her heels into the carpet and arched her back, lifting her ass off the chair. She dragged her fingers through her slit, pressing harder as the contractions in her belly moved through her pussy until she collapsed back down into the chair, panting and softly squeezing her pussy lips. She shook her head and looked at the clock, glad to see she had time for a long bath before Daddy came home.

Little One cleared the dishes from the table, made certain the kitchen was presentable and prepared for entertaining guests. She hurried upstairs to change, or as Daddy referred to it, "dress for company". She wondered what Tina would be wearing. Little One pulled a pleated skirt and a white shirt from the closet and held them to her in front of the mirror. No, she thought. I'm not going to look like a school girl for Michael and his girlfriend. She wanted something to make her look older and picked a white dress with a pastel flower print. It was casual and looked good with white sandals. Little One stood before her large mirror and was pleased. I look like the lady of the house, she thought.

"Welcome to our home," she said to the mirror. "It's very nice to meet you."

Little One heard the gate chime and checked her hair and lipstick one last time before hurrying down stairs. Daddy stood by the large front door and waited for her before opening it. It was almost dark and a cool twilight breeze brought the scent of sweet olive across the yard. Daddy followed Little One outside as a small car came up the drive. Daddy and Little One were both surprised to see Michael get out of the passenger door. He stepped up the walk, not waiting for the driver, a very slender blonde who wore jeans and a tight shirt. She stepped quickly to catch up with him, taking long strides which made her large shoulder bag slap her thigh.

Michael turned as if he expected her to be beside him and had look back to see her still walking towards them. An impatient look crossed his face as he and Daddy exchanged glances. Little One studied her carefully. She was taller than Little One, but much thinner. Her age was hard to guess, certainly older than Little One, but much younger than Michael. Tina's hair almost touched her shoulders. It was pale straw and perfectly straight. When she leaned over to let the shoulder bag drop to the ground, Little One could see the part of her hair marked by a line of brunette roots matching her brown eyebrows. Tina seemed to have no shape at all except her breasts. Her thin arms hung flat against her sides, with no hips to rest against. The seat of her pants was barely rounded but fit tight to her skin. She was looking over Daddy and Little One's heads, in awe of the house when Michael smiled and spoke.

"Tina, this is my cousin Robert."

"Welcome to our home, Tina." Daddy said. He waited a moment for Tina to extend her hand, but she seemed someplace else for a moment, so he held his hand palm up out to her. Tina looked at his hand and came back to the present. She lightly placed her hand in his and Daddy gently squeezed it.

"Thank you," Tina said with a big smile. Michael looked to Little One.

"And, this is his little, I mean this is Little One." Little One shifted her eyes to look at Michael, with out turning her head from Tina. She knew Michael was too smooth a talker to have stated it that way by accident.

"It is very nice to meet you, Tina," Little One said and instinctively dipped to make her best schoolgirl curtsy. Tina raised her hand and Little One grasped it firmly, silently chiding herself for the curtsy. Tina looked at her hosts nervously, waiting for someone to speak.

"Little One," Daddy said. "Would you please take our guests inside." Little One smiled broadly, stepped inside and turned back to Michael and Tina.

"Shall we sit in the courtyard?" she said them. Michael and Tina entered the house and followed her down the large entry hall to the French doors which opened to the court yard.

The courtyard was a U-shaped patio with the bedrooms on one side and Daddy's study on the other. The eaves of the house extended to cover a columned portico on three sides. A gas lamp flickered on each column. Four iron yard chairs with cushions formed a circle, each with a small table. Daddy and Little One waited for Michael and Tina to sit.

"Michael," Little One said, "Daddy has asked for brandy and cigars. Would you like that as well?"

"Yes, brandy and cigars, that's what I want," Michael answered.

"Tina, we have wine and ice tea if brandy does not appeal to you," she said to her other guest.

"Wine is good," Tina replied. "Can I come help you?"

"Please," Little One answered. "We'll leave the men to talk about us." Tina followed Little One to the kitchen, turning back to look at Michael as she passed through the door. He had a serious look as he began to speak to Daddy. The French door closed behind her and she did not catch any of his words.

Tina looked around the kitchen and realized it was almost the size of her apartment. She wondered why the wall was silver and then realized she was looking at the refrigerator and freezer.

"Your house is wonderful," Tina exclaimed. "Michael didn't tell me it was this big."

"Thank you," Little One said as she opened a cabinet door to reveal several rows of wine bottles in racks. Little One pressed a button above the door and there was a whirring noise as the top rack moved to the back and the one below took its place. "It's a lot of work to keep up, but I love it here." Tina did not seem to hear her.

"Wow", Tina exclaimed. "What is that thing?"

"It's Daddy's wine cellar," she answered. "It keeps the bottles at the best temperature. I think its silly, but Daddy loves this sort of stuff." Little One pulled a green bottle from the rack and slid it into a small chrome arch mounted to the counter over the wine cellar. There was more whirring and a hiss as the machine extracted the cork. Little One grinned at Tina. "Daddy loves his toys." Tina looked overwhelmed. Little One wondered what Michael told her what to expect.

"Why do you call him Daddy? He's not really your daddy, is he?" Tina asked. Little One put the wine bottle on the counter and thought for a moment. No one had ever asked this question.

"I call him Daddy," she answered, "because he told me to call him Daddy."

"Do you do everything he tells you to do?" Tina said in a tone that had only a hint of tease. Little One grinned and pinched her bottom lip in her teeth.

"I try to," she said, "but when I don't, Daddy makes me wish I had." Tina grinned back at Little One and felt a shiver go down her back. She assumed Daddy was an older version of Michael, but she began to see something much more substantial.

What should I call him?" Tina asked. "Michael calls him Robert and I can't call him Daddy." Little One did not hesitate.

"To you, he is Sir," she said firmly. Michael is the only person I have ever heard call him by his name. Little One sensed Tina wanted to ask many more questions. She tried to imagine how she and Daddy must appear to a stranger and she wondered if Michael had prepared her for the visit, or just let her stumble into their life.

A mahogany tray with two brandy snifters and two wine glasses sat on the table beside a gray bottle. Tina watched Little One pour wine into the crystal stems. The gray bottle had no label, only an enamel portrait of Napoleon and the letters, VSOP. Little One pulled the cork and passed the bottle under her nose.

"I love the smell of Daddy's brandy." she sighed. "In the winter when it's cool, he warms it and the smell fills the whole house. Little One filled each snifter about half full and opened a polished wooden box which sat on the table beside the tray. A spicy tobacco scent escaped as she raised the lid to reveal a variety of different colored cigars. Tina was surprised to see dark black and green cigars among the familiar brown ones.

"Does Michael have a preference?" Little One asked.

"I've never seen him smoke a cigar," Tina responded.

Oh," Little One said. "How long have you two been together?"

"I'm not sure we are together," Tina said, a bit wistfully. "I was shocked when he told me he wanted me to spend the weekend here. He usually shows up at my apartment and leaves a few hours later, after he's done." Little One felt her face blush a bit when she realized what Tina meant. Her fantasy from earlier in the day came back to her, but this time with Michael on top of Tina's thin frame.

"Daddy says Michael is 'quite taken' with you," Little One said in a low voice. "And, he brought you here to show you off." Now, Tina's face turned a little pink. "We need to get back to the men before they come to find us."

Little One picked two rich brown cigars and placed them on the tray beside a small silver dish which held a handful of thick wooden matches and a silver cigar cutter. The cigar cutter looked like a short pair of scissors with large round blades. She snipped the end off of one cigar and placed by the opposite side of the tray from the other one. Tina wondered why she cut only one cigar, but didn't ask. Little One put a thick kitchen towel over her arm and lifted the tray. "We are ready, now"

Daddy and Michael had not notice how much time Little One and Tina spent in the kitchen. The conversation quickly became tense. As Daddy expected, Michael wanted his monthly allowance raised.

"Michael," Daddy said with exasperation. "Have you ever totaled up what you spend in a month? You don't know what you spend or what you spend it on." Michael stayed calm. He was familiar with all of his cousin's speeches about finances.

"All I want is enough money for a larger apartment, so Tina can move in with me," Michael countered.

"You have plenty of room for two people," Daddy said. Michael grinned and Daddy knew he had been waiting for something like this to be said. Now Michael would reveal the true purpose of the visit.

"Tina is an artist. She needs studio space to work. My apartment doesn't have that." Michael declared.

"An artist?" he asked, "How old is she? Does she actually sell any work?"

"She is twenty two and she makes a good income off her paintings. I sure don't spend any money on her," Michael said smugly. Daddy thought for a minute and looked intently at Michael.

"OK, here is what I am going to do," He finally said. "I have a building which is being converted to loft apartments. When it is ready, you and Tina can move in. You will be the on-site manager. I will pay you twenty percent of the collected rent and cut your allowance by ten percent of the full occupancy rents. You can make your own raise. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great to me," Michael replied, already imagining Tina doing most to the work.

"Do you think you can keep her? You are kind of hard on women. They don't last long with you," Daddy said sarcastically. Michael was wanted to respond immediately, but caught himself and took a breath.

"Tina is uh," he said and paused, "different from the others."

Little One appeared before them holding the tray. Tina sat back in her chair with her wine stem in her hand. Little One held the tray at waist height and let Michael take his brandy and the snipped cigar.

"Thank you, Little One," he said. He caught Tina's eye and nodded towards Little One, who had turned to face Daddy. Tina furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand Michael's meaning. Michael did not say anything, but motioned towards Little One. Little One set the tray on the table between the chairs and picked up the snifter.

"Your brandy, Daddy," she said as she held the snifter out to him with a slight curtsey. She took the kitchen towel, folded it in half and laid it carefully on the paving tiles by Daddy's feet. Tina watched with surprise as Little One rose on her toes and bent her knees to sink gracefully to the towel, keeping her back vertical. Daddy traded a quick glance with Michael, who could barely contain his envy. Little One held the cigar and sliced off the round end. She took a match, struck it on the pavement and waited for the head to burn away before holding the flame below the end of the cigar and rolling it slowly in her fingers. The flame barely touched the tobacco and burned almost to her fingers before she blew it out and struck another match. This time a wisp of smoke rose as she turned the cigar. The smoke vanished and was replaced by a blue halo. Little One struck one more match and the tip of the cigar finally began to glow pink. Tina looked at Michael, who had his eyes on Little One and her performance. How much trouble could it be to light a cigar, she wondered.

Little One pursed her lips and gently drew on the snipped end. The burning tip flared bright red. Little One took the cigar away from her lips and let a little puff of smoke escape. She smiled at Daddy and held the cigar out to him.

"Thank you, Little One," he said as he took the cigar from her hand. Michael looked to Tina and held his cigar up. Tina raised one eyebrow and made a slight chuckle.

"You can light your own cigar," she said. Michael's face went a little pale.

"I guess I will then," he said, fishing a lighter out of his pocket and holding the flame to his cigar as he sucked furiously. Little One was shocked. Her eyes shifted from Tina to Michael. Michael looked annoyed, but not really angry. Tina looked confused. Little One could not imagine talking like that to Daddy, even alone, much less in front of people.

Daddy puffed his cigar and took a sip of brandy. He had a half smile on his face, as if he knew a secret. He tapped his cigar on the edge of the table and a ring of ash fell to the tiles.

"Tina," he said, "Tell me about your work. Michael tells me you are an artist." Tina's face lit up with a smile. Little One was happy to feel the tension relieved. Michael was lost in his brandy and cigar. He did not seem to be paying attention.

"I do portraits mostly," she said. "Nobody has time to sit for a portrait any more, so I take four or five photos and do a real portrait on canvas. It's the only kind of art people will pay for these days. I have so many sketches and studies for big canvases, but no where to work on them." Daddy smiled and wondered if Michael had coached her on that line.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers