Daddy and Little One Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Daddy's whole body quivered as he felt her slick labia open for him. His hips went slack, letting his full weight drive his cock into her. Little One wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heels into him until she could lock her ankles together. Daddy didn't begin to thrust. He ground his cock against her. Little One gasped and rolled her hips, feeling Daddy's cock touch something deep inside her and his pubic bone tug at her skin, pulling her clitoris tight. Daddy inhaled deeply and pulled back, rocking onto his knees and back into her. He thrust in and out, with a steady rhythm which matched his breath.

Little One felt the familiar warmth in her belly. She could barely see Daddy's face in the dim light, but the smell of brandy, lime, tobacco and sweat was stronger as Daddy worked his cock in and out of her. She felt herself contracting instinctively in time to his motion. Little One's fingers curled in his chest hair again, this time pulling tight, nearly pulling some loose. Daddy jerked and thrust down hard with the exquisite pain. All his senses began to fade and all he could feel was Little One's hot vagina sucking at his cock and her fingers pulling at his chest. She shifted her fingers for a better grip and caught his nipples between her knuckles.

Daddy's only reaction was to slam his cock into her with all his strength and speed. Suddenly her fantasy from the morning returned, but now it was Daddy on top of her, as she watched from the chair at the foot of the bed. His back rippled as his hips and thighs flexed, driving his cock into her swollen magenta pussy.. Daddy's balls were drawn up tight against his body, barely moving as he thrust rapidly. Images of his cock and balls filled her head as her belly tightened. Little One felt the strength leave her fingers and arms as her legs clamped tighter around his waist. Daddy sank down on her, pressing her breasts flat, squirming against her, as the heat in his cock rose. Little One's pussy was growing tighter with each thrust and suddenly clinched him tight. Her teeth scraped his chest as she frantically bit and nipped at his skin, making short gasping whimpers until she found his right nipple and sucked it between her teeth. Daddy drove his cock deep into her and froze, feeling nothing but his cock pumping inside her.

His full weight settled down on her. Little One felt her haze clear slowly and she needed to breathe. She kissed Daddy's neck and he slid to his side, pulling her with him to lie face to face, her head resting on his arm. Daddy wrapped his arms around her shoulders and hooked his leg over her ass, pressing her tight to him. She could hear Daddy's heartbeat. The position was uncomfortable, but she knew she would stay like this until Daddy fell asleep and rolled onto his back.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers