Daddy and Little One Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy goes to the left," Little One offered. Tina pursed her lips made a sharp turn and followed the lane around a corner. A young man in a white golf shirt and khaki shorts held his hand up to stop them.

"He's cute," Tina said. "What's he want?" Little One shook her head and smiled.

"He wants your car keys," she answered.

"What?" Tina exclaimed, trying not to let panic show in her voice, twisting to see if there was traffic behind them.

"Tina!" Little One barked. "What is wrong with you? He's going to park the car." Tina took a breath and relaxed in the car seat. She let the car roll slowly toward the smiling young man.

Tina stood beside Little One on the curb, watching her car disappear around the corner. She studied the valet ticket stub with suspicion while Little One rolled her eyes.

"You really are the country mouse," she said.

"I know," Tina replied wistfully.

The main gallery looked like a canyon to Tina. Little One stood and waited as she stared up at five floors of stores and shops, with sky walks crossing from one side to the other. A parrot squawked behind her and she spun around to see a brilliant blue bird chained to his perch. He tilted his head and looked at her sideways. Tina looked at Little One, the amazement showing on her face.

"Have you ever shopped in the Tower before?" Little One asked.

"No," Tina replied. She opened her purse, pulled out a card, and showed it to Little One. "Michael wants me to pick up his shirts at this store."

"I know this shop," Little One said. "Daddy's shirts are made there too. It's on the fifth level. Mr. D'Antoni is very nice."

"Do you shop here a lot?" Tina asked, still looking around in amazement.

"Most of my clothes are from Daddy's shop, but I like to shop here for shoes and makeup."

"Makeup?" Tina said. "That's what I want to look for."

Ronets was one of the smaller stores in the Gallery Tower. It specialized in upscale cosmetics. The shelves and all the displays were constructed of glass and chrome. Little One looked across the large sales counter that formed an island in the middle of the shop.

Tina was on the other side, looking at the nail polish display. She picked up one bottle after another and held it at her finger tips. Little One saw a flash of color drop from Tina's closed hand. Little One walked around the sales counter, keeping her eye on her. Tina's purse was on the floor by her feet. It was open, leaning against the base of the counter. There was another flash of color, but this time Little One saw a bottle drop straight into the purse.

Little One backed away from the counter. Tina picked up two bottles at a time, but put only one back on the display. At the far corner of the sales island, a salesclerk was speaking on the house phone while watching Tina. The clerk made eye contact with Little One. The look on her face made Little One's stomach drop in her belly. The clerk put the phone down, but kept watching Tina.

Little One stepped closer to Tina and tried to whisper, but her voice sounded loud in her ears.

"Tina! What are you doing?" Tina bent down quickly and snatched her purse off the floor. She looked at Little One with a puzzled expression. A loud deep voice boomed through the store.

"I need to see your purse." Little One spun around to face the chest of a tall black man in a light blue shirt. A large ornate silver badge was pinned to one breast pocket and there were gold epaulets on the shoulders. He had one hand firmly on the butt of a truncheon clipped to his belt. On the other hip, where Little One expected to see a pistol, was a slender aerosol can. He looks like a policeman, she thought, but he's not a real policeman.

"Why?" Little One answered, but the man was looking over here.

"Not you," he barked. "Her!" Little One stepped from between them and looked at Tina. Her face was pale and her hands trembled. The man pulled the purse from her, opened it, and scooped out two bottles of nail polish.

"I'm going to pay for them," Tina said with a shaky voice. The man dropped the bottles back in the purse and snapped it shut.

"Too late for that," he replied curtly. "Concealing merchandise is shoplifting. Let's go." He grabbed her by the arm and walked toward the entry. Tina had no choice but to step fast and keep up with him.

The salesclerk stood there with a very smug smile.

"Please," Little One said. "Where is he taking her?" The clerk crossed her arms and raised her shoulders a bit.

"What is it with you rich bitches?" she snapped. "You got all the money in the world and come in here and think you can steal anything."

"I'll pay for it," Little One answered.

"You heard the man. It's too late, now. You should have told her not to steal." Little One felt her stomach churn.

"I didn't know she was doing it."

"Don't give me that," the clerk replied with a sneer. "You were the lookout. You're just not a very good one." Little One felt her face begin to burn. She clamped her teeth tight to keep any of the thoughts running through her mind from escaping. The clerk raised one eyebrow, waiting for Little One's response.

Little One spun and walked quickly from the shop. She scanned the Gallery both ways. The tall man in the blue uniform was easy to spot, standing a head above everyone else in the sparse morning crowd. Little One broke into a quick trot to catch up, losing sight of them when a fountain blocked the view. On the other side of the fountain, the man and Tina were standing by a plain door. He pulled the door open and they disappeared inside.

Little One stood outside the door, uncertain what to do. A camera mounted on the wall stared at her as she read the gold lettering, which read, Gallery Tower Security Office, followed by a list of telephone numbers. The camera made her nervous and she walked across the Gallery to a bench on the opposite wall. She pulled her phone from her purse and scrolled through the names until Daddy came to the top. A few seconds later, she sighed in relief at the sound of Daddy's voice.

"Hello, Little One. Are you having a good time?"

"No, Daddy," Little One moaned. "It's terrible. Tina was caught shoplifting."

"Calm down, Little One," Daddy said quietly. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Daddy, but they took Tina to the Security Office."

"Security Office? Where are you?"

"I'm sitting outside the Security Office of the Gallery Tower," Little One answered.

"This is Michael's problem and probably his doing, as well. I'll call him and he can handle it. Have you had lunch?" Little One felt much better.

No, Daddy. I haven't even thought about being hungry."

"Just keep shopping. I'll call you when I get there and we can find someplace nice for lunch."

"Thank you, Daddy. I would like that."

Security Officer Tim Rayford pressed the entry button and fellow Officer Taynell Johnson entered with his suspect.

"Whatcha got there?" Tim asked.

"This is the nail polish bandit from Ronets," Taynell answered.

"Oh, yeah. I got some nice video of her," Tim said with a grin. Tina looked around the office. Tim sat with his back to four monitors, each a checkerboard of different camera views.

There was a door with a tall narrow window to his left. A small sign read, Interview Room.

"You mean you been watchin' something besides the lady's toilet?" Taynell pulled a clipboard from a hook and shoved it and Tina's purse at him. "Here, you get her info, while I tag the video files.

"Why can't I tag the files?" Tim protested.

"Because, you dumb cracker," Taynell said and then paused for effect, "You deleted the files last time you tried to tag them."

Tim took the clip board and opened door to the interview room. He motioned to Tina.

"C'mon, bad girl," he said. "Let's get this done."

Tina found herself in a small room with mirror on one wall. She assumed it was a two way glass, just like on television. There was a long narrow table with a chair on either side. She sat down and tried to stop shaking. She looked up and saw another camera mounted over the door. Tim dumped the contents of her purse and sorted out the nail polish bottles. There were five, in all. Tina took a deep breath.

"What happens now?" she asked quietly. Tim looked annoyed, turning a bottle over, looking for a price tag.

"I take down your personal information, take your picture, and take you to the door. This is too small to prosecute, so you'll be banned from the Gallery Tower and if you ever come back, you'll be arrested for trespassing." Tina was noticeably relieved.

"Wow," Tina said. "I mean, thank you."

"Yeah, sure, you're welcome," Tim said, still distracted by the form he had to complete. "What is your name and age?"

"Uh," Tina stammered. "Tina Smith. I'm twenty two." Tim looked at her with suspicion.

"Twenty two? Show me your driver's license or picture ID."

Tina picked up her wallet and thumbed through business cards and various plastic cards, but her license was not there. She emptied the wallet onto the table and spread everything out. There was a phone card, a video rental card, and two restaurant gift cards, but no driver's license. She reached in the empty purse and pulled at the lining. It was not there either.

"I don't have it," Tina said, trying to fight panic. "I don't know where it is." Tim put his pen down.

"Well," he said slowly. That's different."

"Different? How?" Tina looked desperately at the table, hoping the license would suddenly appear.

"Since you can't identify yourself, I call the City Police. They will arrest you and you're their problem." Tina felt cold from her throat to her stomach.

"No, please, no. I'll do anything. Don't call the police." Tim pushed his chair back from the table and looked at Tina intently. His lips tightened into a smile.

"Anything?" he asked. "Maybe we can work something out. Depends on what anything means." Tina stood and leaned across the table, her face just above his.

"That's what it means. Do you want it or not?" she whispered. Tim stood up and unfastened his utility belt. He kept his eyes locked on Tina's as he flipped the belt onto the table with a loud clang. Tina hooked her fingers under his top shirt button and pulled him closer. "Don't look so surprised. I bet you bring girls in here, all the time."

Her fingers worked the buttons loose, moving down quickly and pulling the shirt out of his pants. Tim's mouth hung open. This was moving much faster than he expected. Tina grabbed his belt buckle and popped it open with an exaggerated swing of her shoulders and hips. She slid her finger tips down the center of his chest, feeling a little razor stubble.

"Oooh, you're smooth." Tim swallowed hard, trying to answer. His mouth was open but before words could form Tina unsnapped his fly and pushed her hand down the front of his pants. "You're smooth all over, aren't you?" The loose uniform pants slipped to his thighs as she pushed the waist band of his boxers down, cupping his scrotum in her hand. His cock hardened as she curled her fingers. It stretched and lay over her wrist. Tim's cock was no longer than Michael's was, but it was thicker. Tina wrapped her fingers around the shaft and felt it swell as she squeezed. The head was definitely bigger.

She took a deep breath, knowing it was too late to stop. It levitated upward from her hand, pointing at her face. Tina looked back up at Tim. His face was redder than before and his chest rose with every breath.

"You gonna suck it or play with it?" he growled. Tina grasped it at the base and slowly pulled upward sliding her palm over the head, making Tim's mouth drop open slowly.

"Will this get me out of here?" she asked, squeezing for emphasis. Tim took a deep breath to clear his mind, but Tina's hand was around his balls again.

He gritted his teeth and gave her a smile, which became a sneer as he spoke.

"You do a good job and I'll think about it." Tina put her hands flat on the table and bent down, her lips almost touching his cock and ran her tongue over the head, making him flinch. This boy ought to go fast, she thought. She twisted her neck to look back up at him.

"When I'm done, you won't have anything to think with," she answered and let his cock slide into her mouth. Tim showed no reaction, so she pushed harder, lodging his cock between her tongue and palate. Now, he moaned, flexed his hips, and thrust up at her. The head lodged against her throat and she fought her gag reflex as half hearted spasms tried to force it back. Tim felt her bangs brushing his stomach. Tina was motionless, but something was massaging the head of his cock. This was a trick he had never seen. Tina's throat relaxed and her forehead pressed tight against him. Tim looked up at the camera over the door.

"Tay!" he shouted. "Hey, man. You got to see this." Tina heard him, but her ears were ringing from the pressure in her throat and the words were just noise. She gripped the edge of the table and pushed back, letting Tim's cock slip out of her mouth, raking her teeth lightly up the shaft, catching the head in her lips, and circling it with her tongue. She inhaled deeply and plunged back down.

Tay pulled the door open and stared at the sight of Tina stretched flat across the table, her head tilted back, and smacking Tim's stomach.

"Damn, cracker," he laughed. Tim grinned back and put his hand on the back of Tina's head.

"She went for the plea bargain," Tim cackled. Tay flipped Tina's skirt up over her waist to expose a pair of white cotton panties.

"Let's see what you hiding in these granny drawers," he said and yanked them down to her thighs. Tina squealed over the cock in her mouth and pushed up on the table. Tim grabbed her hair and forced his cock deep into her mouth.

"Bitch!" he barked. "You aint going nowhere. Work it good, cause Tay is next."

"Tay aint waiting for nothing. If she chokes on your little thing, she won't even get the head of my cock in her mouth." Tay kicked at her feet, forcing Tina's legs apart.

"Look at this," he said and stepped to the side to let Tim see the mirror on the opposite wall. "Blondie aint a blondie." Tina's thick dark brown pubic hair filled the space between her thighs, split by a bright pink slit. The sight spurred Tim to groan and take full control of Tina, wrapping her hair tight in his fingers and plunging her head down faster. Tina could only grunt a protest as her hands slipped and she hung by her hair. Tay unzipped his pants and fished his cock out through the fly.

"I aint seen a hairy cooch in years," he said as he squeezed and stroked his cock to a fine edge. Tina felt his big fingers separate her labia. She squirmed and kicked, losing her footing and falling against the tabletop. "Hold still, bitch," he said, slipping his hands under her hipbones and picking her up to press his cock against her. "You can jump all you in a minute." Tina tried to inhale enough to scream, but it was futile.

Tim's cock was deep in her mouth and Tay speared her from the other end. Her toes barely touched the floor and she was suspended between them. Tay rocked on his heels, slamming into her, as Tim held firm against the table. Michael had never been this rough. All she could hear were ghastly sucking noises from her own throat as tears poured from her eyes and she waited for it to be over.

Tay pounded her from behind. His groans became insistent and the rhythm of his thrusts slowed to match. His fingers dug into her waist and he picked her up off the floor again. Her panties fell off one leg and caught on her right shoe. He slipped from her as he set her down with her knees on the table. Tay stabbed forward and his cock bounced against her stomach, nearly touching her navel. He leaned back and pushed her down, spreading her thighs and forcing her knees to slide on the slick table top.

"Oh, yeah," he cried as he thrust inside and pulled her back against him. Tina cried when he stuck a tender spot deep inside her. Tay began to rock, holding her tight, slamming harder with each stroke until she was numb and could not feel anything except her thighs pinned against the table.

Tim grunted and thrust into her mouth with extra force and held her there. His cock pulsed against her tongue, but was so deep she couldn't taste his semen. Tim's fingers relaxed in her hair and just as he pulled his cock from her mouth, her chin hit the table, snapping her teeth together.

Tina opened her eyes and found herself lying face down on the table with her legs hanging off. Tim was buttoning his shirt and she could hear Tay behind her. She shook her head to stop the ringing in her ears. A loud buzzer sounded and Tay left the room, leaving her alone with Tim. Tina stood on shaky legs and gathered the loose items on the table. She put them back in her purse, careful to leave the nail polish. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and took a deep breath.

"Can I go now?" she asked. Tim snapped his belt buckle shut and raised his shoulders.

"You're not going anywhere until we find out who you are," he snapped.

"But, you said," Tina cried, only to be cut off in mid sentence by Tim's finger, in her face.

"You sit down and shut up." Tina stepped with her panties caught on her toe and nearly tripped as her. She sat down and felt her wet ass slide on the hard plastic chair.

Tay looked at the door camera monitor to see a man in a suit and tie, waiting to be let in. He checked his uniform over and pressed the entry switch.

"How can I help you, sir?" he asked the man.

"I am Michael Pater. I understand you have my daughter here,"

Tay studied Michael for a moment. He seemed too young to be father to the woman in the interview room.

"I don't think so," Tay replied. "What is her name?" Michael reached into his jacket and pulled out a laminated card on a long string.

"She could have given any name, but this is her ID." He held the card up for Tay to see. The card read "Saint Elizabeth's Academy" across the top. In the center of the card was Tina, wearing a white shirt and a broad smile. Below the picture was her date of birth. Tay did the arithmetic and felt the blood drain from his head. Before he could answer, Tim's voice crackled through the console speaker.

"Alright, Tay. Whad'ah we do with her now?"

Good God, I'm a mess, Tina thought as she reached down to pick up her panties. She winced when she inhaled her own smell. I have to drive home like this.

The door opened and Michael barged through. Tina's mouth dropped open. Michael was the last person she expected to see in this room.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered and bit her bottom lip. Tay stood behind Michael and put his hand to his forehead. Couldn't the bitch get her drawers on, just a little faster, he thought. Tim's belt hung unbuckled from his waist and half his shirt tail was still loose.

Michael stepped closer to Tina and turned so he could see both men at the same time.

"Can either of you explain this?" he asked.

"Um," Tay started and then cleared his throat. "She was observed shoplifting."

"Yeah," Tim added. "We have her on video." Michael looked down at Tina, who held her knees together tight and crossed her arms, trying to look particularly pathetic. Michael turned to Tay.

"Do you rape all your shoplifting suspects?" Michael asked tersely.

"Now wait a minute," Tim cried out. "There was no rape here. She wanted to," He was cut off by Tay's raised hand.

"Shut up, cracker," he growled to the side. Tay was trying to form a sensible answer, but there did not seem to be one.

"Do you know Peter Andrews?" Michael asked.

"No," Tay responded. "Who is he?" Michael tried to stifle a smug grin.

"He is the legal counsel for the corporation, for which you work," Michael answered. "Why don't you call him and ask if this was a rape. I'll wait."