Daddy & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers

Daddy wanted me to put the baby on formula milk and reserve all my breast milk for him. I pointed out that if I weaned the baby, there was no reason for me to continue to lactate. However I decided to breast feed my daughter only when my husband was around. Whenever hubby was not at home, I bottle fed the baby. Daddy used to relish lying on my lap and nurse. I also took great joy in mothering him, crooning and murmuring as he sucked my milk. Even after my breasts were empty, he would continue to pull and suck my nipples. Daddy made me promise him that I will continue lactating as long as possible. In turn I made him promise me that as soon as I stop my milk, he will impregnate me again, this time giving me a son!

My husband continued to focus on his work and career. He would religiously telephone me every day around lunch time. The talk was always repetitive. He would make enquiries about the baby and the house in general. My replies never varied. I told him that everything was ok. I would occasionally interrupt our conversation to say that I was breastfeeding and for him to hold on. As hubby was listening, I continued to speak out aloud.

" Yes baby. Mamma loves you. Mamma's milk is all yours. Sorry darling, has your nipple slipped out? Let me help you."

Little did hubby know who I was talking to!

And is this not where our story began?

ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers