Daddy and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
19 year old woman gets punished.
1k words
4.07
71.6k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon and Daddy wasn't home from work. I was bored out of my mind. So I decided to watch a movie. After a few moments debating on which movie to choose I picked a vampire movie. I popped it in the dvd player and laid in Daddy's bed. About a half hour into the movie I began to feel a bit frisky. I couldn't help that the lead female was so sexy. So I began to play with my pussy. Just rubbing my clit softly and slowly. I got so into it I didn't even hear Daddy get home. "What do you think you are doing?" I looked up at him surprised.

"Nothing." He grabbed my hair and pulled it.

"Don't lie to me. I saw you playing with MY pussy"

"I'm sorry Daddy! The girl in the movie is just so pretty, she got my horny."

"I own that pussy and you need to ask to play with it. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

He pulled my hair so that I jumped off the bed, then he sat down. "Yes, you will be sorry."

He bent me over his knee and began to spank me. I just whimpered. After 3 hits he said "You better start thanking me after every slap."

"Yes Daddy" I thanked him after every hit. Each hit felt harder than the last. But I kept thanking him. I felt like crying from the pain, but I knew that wouldn't help. I could feel a few tears run down my cheek. He stopped at 10.

"Now since you seem to have no control, I guess we are just gonna have to remove the option of masturbating." He made me get off his lap and stand in front of him.

"Stay there, I need to get something." He walked out of the room. I looked in the mirror and saw that my ass was cherry red. I rubbed it with my hand and it was so warm.

Daddy walked back in the room with a box. "Turn around bitch." I turned away from him. I could hear him opening the box and pulling something out.

"Put your legs shoulder width apart and your arms up a little." I moved to how he wanted me. Daddy began to fasten a chastity belt on me. Once he locked it up he turned me around. Wiping the tears from my cheek he walked me over to my cage.

"Get in. You are sleeping in here tonight."

"But Daddy its only 6." He slapped my face.

"I said get in." I climbed into the cage and laid down.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." He shut off the tv and lights and walked out of the room.

The next day I woke up and I didn't hear see or Daddy so I figured he went to run errands. So I just looked out the window, even thought I couldn't see much from the angle. After what seemed like forever I heard Daddy get home. He walked into his room and put a few things down. I wasn't allowed to look directly at him when I was in my cage unless he addressed me first, so I just stared at the floor. He walked into his bathroom and took a shower. When he was done he walked back in to the room naked. I saw that his dick was hard and it made me excited. He grabbed a key and walked over to my cage.

"Did you learn your lesson Babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy." He let me out of my cage and sat me on his bed.

"Would you like it if Daddy used you?"

"Yes Daddy, please!" He grinned and unlocked my chastity belt. My pussy was all ready wet. I was tempted to touch myself but I didn't since I didn't have permission. He walked over to his nightstand, opened the drawer and took out handcuffs, and some toys, one was a vibrating egg that he could control the speed of. He walked back over and sat next to me on the bed.

Daddy opened my legs and started rubbing my pussy. He slid the egg in. "Tell me when you're gonna cum Babygirl."

"Yes Daddy." He kissed my forehead and turned on the egg. He gradually increased the speed until it was on high. I began to moan and breathe heavy. Within ten minutes I was ready.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!"

"No Babygirl." He turned the vibe off. I reached my hand down to my pussy but he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I said no slut" he cuffed my hands behind my back, and then put a pair of nipple clamps on me.

"You better not cum until I say bitch!" He flipped me over on my stomach with my ass in the air.

"Yes Daddy. I'm sorry." He put my ankles in a spreader bar. I felt the egg go back on high. Every few seconds Daddy would spank my ass. After five minutes my ass was red and I was ready to cum again.

"Daddy I'm ready to cum."

"Not yet." He stopped the vibe, took it out and latched a leash on my collar.

Daddy gently slid his hard dick in my pussy. I let out a soft moan. He started fucking me slow and gentle. Pulling on my leash in sync with each thrust. Steadily going harder and faster. Once in a while pulling my hair or slapping my ass. I started moving my hips to meet his. He kept fucking me hard and fast. "You like when I fuck you like a slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." As he pounded my pussy I moaned louder and louder.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum Babygirl! Cum on Daddy's cock!" I came hard. My juices gushed out of my cunt and on Daddy's cock. He pulled his cock out and came on my ass and back. Taking off my handcuffs and spreader bar and threw them aside. We sat on his bed holding each other.

"I'm glad you learned your lesson Babygirl." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I won't play with myself unless I ask you"

"Good, but to be honest I don't care if you do. I know you are a horny little slut."

"Then why did you spank me? And why did I have to sleep in my cage?"

"Well you behave so well I needed some reason to punish you" He laughed.

"Daddy you're a brat"

"I know baby"