Daddy and Pat

Story Info
A loving daughter takes control over her father.
3.3k words
4.14
68k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
212 Followers

Author's note: this is a story about a woman dominating a man, and busting his balls. If the subject material bothers you please don't read my story, but if you're curious please continue. I wrote this story for my friend Pat, a Texas gal who'd like to give it a try someday.

*****

I was concerned, well maybe "anxious" is a better word. It was the first anniversary of Charlotte's death, and I was worried about my daughter. We were sitting at the kitchen table, taking our first sips of morning coffee.

I looked over at her. Yeah, she knew what day it was. She looked so terribly sad. I felt it too.

"Are you ok Pat?"

She looked back at me over the rim of her coffee mug, "Not really Daddy. What about you?"

Our eyes locked. My lower lip began to quiver and my eyes filled with tears.

"I thought I could handle it. I guess I'm not as strong as I thought, Pat."

She reached across the table and squeezed my hand. I gave her a forced smile.

"You're such a good daughter, Pat. "

Shortly after my wife's death, a little over a year ago, my daughter had moved back in with me. I think she just wanted to help me get through the grieving process. I'm sixty-six years old, and I just don't handle change very well.

Quite abruptly her eyes lit up and she blurted, "Daddy, I know how to cheer us up!"

Now she seemed almost giddy!

"How so, Princess?"

She smiled warmly at me; "I won't go into work today. Instead, we can play together in the basement. Would you like that Daddy?"

I looked back at her for a few seconds, judging her demeanor. I could see she was being sincere. I smiled back at her.

"You'd do that for me sweetheart? That would be so wonderful, and you'd be doing me such a kindness!"

She grinned back at me.

"Daddy, why don't you go take a nice hot shower and relax for a bit, and then I'll join you in the basement in about an hour. I also think you should take two of your pain pills, and wear the red silk panties I gave you for Christmas. Actually, I was feeling a little down too, so I'm sure busting your balls will be just the thing to cheer us up."

I guess now would be a good time for me to explain how the ball busting thing with my daughter came about. A few days after Pat had moved back in with me, she decided our house needed a good cleaning. The housework had been sorely neglected since my wife had passed.

It was a glorious sunny morning, and I'd been working in the backyard pulling weeds for a couple of hours. I came inside the house for lunch, and my daughter had a serious look on her face.

"Daddy, I was using your laptop this morning, and I know your secret, and the websites you visit."

My stomach began to churn. Our eyes locked.

"Um, ok sweetheart, what do you mean?"

"I went into your office. The keyboard on your laptop looked very dusty, and when I started cleaning it the login prompt appeared. On a whim, I decided to try logging in. You should probably change your password, Daddy. I typed in "Charlotte" and got in on my first attempt."

I sheepishly looked back at her and nodded, "Yeah I know, not very secure."

"I opened the web browser and checked my email. Out of curiosity I checked your browser history, and what I discovered shocked me. My sweet conservative father only looks at websites dedicated to women dominating men, and abusing their testicles! For the last three months you've only been on one website called ballbustingworld!"

I panicked. She caught me, and denial was futile.

"I don't know what to say Pat. I feel so ashamed. Do you hate me?"

She looked me in the eye for a few seconds, and then grinned mischievously.

She giggled, "Of course not, Daddy."

I felt so relieved.

I took a deep breath, "Oh, thank God."

"You think about women having control over you. Am I right?"

"Yes Pat."

"And that excites you? I mean... you know... sexually?"

"Well, I'm ashamed to admit it, but yes it does sweetheart. I'm very sorry, Pat."

She thought for a few seconds before continuing.

"Well Daddy, you shouldn't feel sorry. I suppose it is unusual. I thought men were supposed to be so protective of their testicles. But it is something I've thought about from time to time, dominating a man I mean. Actually I've fantasized about it, and it excites me too. It's something I'd love to try at least once in my life."

Her statement took me by surprise.

"Are you serious Pat? I mean...you'd like to have control over a man?"

"Yes Daddy. I want to be in charge and make him do anything I want and be able to do whatever I want to him. I'd like to grab his balls and give them a good hard squeeze, or a few good kicks, whatever I want."

She closed her eyes and thought for a few seconds, "Oh well... maybe some day I'll get my chance."

I looked back at her, thinking about how to respond. I have a lot of experience with being dominated by a woman, and having my balls busted, as Charlotte had been doing this with me the whole time we were married, over thirty years! It's something we both enjoyed and got a lot of pleasure from. I liked being controlled by her, and she liked taking charge of me. I also enjoyed the pain, which when experienced in the right context greatly magnifies my pleasure. My orgasms are so much more intense when experiencing a light amount of pain at the same time. I know, it's not something most men would enjoy or even consider, but it works for me.

I thought about Pat busting me, and I considered the ramifications. A husband and wife doing this is socially acceptable; a father and daughter doing this is not; but Pat is an intelligent and mature woman who is capable of making her own decisions.

I knew I was crossing a line, and if we did this, things would be different between us from now on. But it's something I really want; and to be honest it's something I need. It makes me so damn happy. After Charlotte died I thought ball busting was gone from my life forever.

I had to decide; it was now, or never again. I took a deep breath.

I looked into her eyes and smiled, "How about today Pat? You can control me. Would you like that? I love it when a woman takes charge of my balls."

She stared back at me for a few seconds, thinking about her response, "Really Daddy?"

"Yes really Pat. I'll teach you how to do it, so you don't do any damage, but it will still be fun for both of us."

She thought for a bit before responding, "So you've done this before Daddy? With Mom?"

"That's right dear. Your mother and I did this our whole married life. It made us very happy and made our marriage stronger. There's a huge amount of trust required in ball busting. Good communication is very important."

She clapped her hands and then giggled, "I can't believe this is happening. Fuck yeah Daddy, let's do it!"

I was more than willing to help my daughter overcome her fears, and I was a good teacher.

Pat was a quick learner. After a few weeks she was almost as skilled at ball busting as Charlotte. I showed her exactly what I liked and how to do it. I constantly gave her feedback while she practiced.

At first I taught her about squeezing my testicles, and slapping them lightly with an open hand. After she felt comfortable with that I taught her how to safely punch me in the balls with her fist. It was wonderful for both of us. Over time I showed her how to use her foot to kick me, and her knees. I explained to her exactly where to apply the blow and how much force to use. The goal was to gradually increase the level of pain but to stop at the edge of where it was too much for me to take.

We embraced our fetish. My daughter was in charge, the mistress, and I was her servant, and I would do anything to please her... anything!

I met her in the basement. She had changed into her "dom" outfit, a black leather miniskirt and matching leather vest, which she deliberately left unbuttoned. She was not wearing panties or a bra. On her feet she wore stiletto boots with four-inch heels and pointy toes. I stared needfully at her erect nipples. Yes, I felt ashamed, looking at my daughter like that, and feeling the way I did, as my cock stiffened! My shame made it more exciting for us.

She noticed my excitement and laughed, "That's ok Daddy. I know you can't help how your body reacts, you poor dear. You're exciting me too. Let me show you."

She reached between her legs, and slid her middle finger inside her. I could hear squishing noises as she continued fingering her pussy. After a few seconds she pulled her finger out and held it under my nose for me to smell. Her finger was soaking wet with her juices.

She smiled mischievously at me, "Busting my Daddy's balls makes my cunt dripping wet."

It was time to start. There was a sturdy wooden table in the center of the room, and I stretched out on my back on top of it. As she'd instructed me, I was wearing only my red silk panties. The material was very transparent and she could see I was rock hard.

Anticipation is a big part of the process.

"Are you ready to please me?"

"Yes of course, sweetheart."

"Very well, let's begin."

She approached the table and quickly pulled my panties down to my ankles, and then tossed them on the floor. In a short time, she tied my hands and feet securely to the legs of the table. She placed a pillow under my head so I could watch.

"Are you comfortable Daddy?"

"Yes Pat. You're a good daughter."

We were ready to begin. She grabbed my scrotum between her thumb and fingers, and gently pulled down towards my feet, stretching out the skin, and then she rotated her hands in a circular motion. I loved this feeling of my skin being stretched. It's also quite arousing for me to watch. She reached in with both hands, pulling my testicles down into the bottom of my scrotum, and then pushed the tips of her thumbs into the meat of my balls, giving them a deep penetrating massage, and rolling them around between her fingers.

The pleasurable sensations were wonderful, and I began to moan,

"Oh fuck Pat, you're amazing!"

"Does this hurt you Daddy? Are you ok with the pressure?"

"It only hurts a little dear, but please don't stop. I'm weak. I want to be strong for you, and please you."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled warmly, "Be a brave boy for me."

I loved the way she took control. I could feel the rush of adrenaline.

She grabbed a wooden serving spoon and began tapping my balls; lightly at first, and at a casual pace, one hit every five seconds or so. She looked into my eyes and I knew she saw how much I was enjoying myself. I loved this feeling of being under her control. Gradually she increased the severity of the blows as well as the frequency. Five minutes later I heard smacking sounds as she continued striking my balls with the spoon. She looked up at my face to check on me, and I was starting to sweat.

She put the spoon down, "Well Daddy, that was fun, but it's time to try something different."

I smiled back at her and nodded my head.

She grabbed a straight back chair and used it to stand on top of the table, and then positioned her feet on either side of my head. I had a clear view up her short skirt; my eyes were fixed on my daughter's hairy slit.

"Do you like looking at me little boy... at my cunt?"

"Yes Ma'am, I feel so ashamed to say this, but your cunt is beautiful. I can smell it. Thank you!"

She seemed pleased and laughed. "You can thank me after I'm done crushing your pathetic little balls."

She turned around, facing my feet. Very carefully she placed the tip of her stiletto heel between my testicles and gently pushed down. Carefully, she rubbed the heel into my scrotum. She wanted it to hurt somewhat, but not do any damage. I had taught her well. She was very confident in her skills. Besides, we both knew I could use our safe word at any time and she would immediately stop.

Again I started to moan, "Oh Pat. You're so good at that."

"That's right little boy. I know what I'm doing, and how much you can take. I think you stand a little more."

She continued pushing the heel of her boot into my scrotum for a full minute. I looked back at her face. I was breathing hard, working through the waves of pain. My face felt warm but so was my cock, and I was not distressed.

She turned her attention to my hard cock. If I started to lose my erection she would know we'd gone too far.

She smiled, "Remember what you told me Daddy, that the cock doesn't lie?"

"Yes Pat."

"Well Daddy, your cock says you're enjoying this a lot."

It felt so nice being in her power, and being controlled by her. I started to moan weakly.

"Your balls belong to me little boy. I own them and I can do whatever I want to them!"

I smiled, "Yes of course, Ma'am."

She got down off the table and took a position between my knees. For the next half hour she alternated between punching me lightly with her fists, kicking me softly with the pointy toes of her boots, and ramming her kneecap into my crotch. But she constantly checked my face and the status of my erection. Every few minutes she would stop the blows and stroke my cock, or lick up and down the length of my shaft with the flat surface of her tongue, while gently squeezing my balls with her free hand. She wanted to make sure I stayed hard. I knew she enjoyed it too. We've done this many times so I felt very comfortable and relaxed.

"I love doing this Daddy, having power over you. Your balls look lovely when they're red and swollen, but I think we should take a fifteen minute break, and then it will be time for the grand finale."

"Thank you sweetheart!"

My daughter untied my hands and feet, and we sat down on a couch that was against a wall. She handed me a glass of cold water, which I drank eagerly, while she wiped my forehead with a cold washcloth.

"I love you Daddy, so much."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I closed my eyes and let my body relax for a few minutes. I felt at ease and perfectly content.

"It's time to finish the session. Are you ready little boy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I couldn't wait to see what she had planned for the finale. My daughter has a very creative imagination, and every time we do this she surprises me with something I've never experienced before.

She held out her hand and helped me to stand up. We walked over to a bare wall that had numerous heavy metal rings embedded in the top and bottom. She tied one of my hands and both of my feet to the rings, and I was in a spread eagle position with my feet three feet apart.

She brought the chair over and sat down two feet in front of me. She had clear access to my balls.

She pulled a small bottle of lube out of her skirt pocket, and squirted some of the slippery liquid into my free hand.

"Jack off for me little boy."

I didn't hesitate, coating my cock with the lube, and grasping it firmly, I began stroking, slowly at first.

"Go faster Daddy. I want to see you spunk, and I want you to tell me when you're going to spurt."

I nodded at her and strengthened my grip on my shaft, and the pace of my cock stroking. I looked down at my cock, which was fully hard, the head purple. Pre cum leaked from the slit. I knew this wouldn't take long.

Pat retrieved two items from her bag, which was beside her on the floor, a medium size apple and an athletic sock. I watched her insert the apple inside the sock, and then swing the sock through the air, testing it. She seemed satisfied with the result. She held the sock in her right hand, and she started rubbing her clit with her left hand.

We were both ready. Furiously I stroked my cock for another thirty seconds, and then I looked up at the ceiling and yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

She looked intently at the slit on the head of my cock, waiting for the first drops of white cream to shoot out.

I felt my prostate starting to spasm, and my anus clench. It started.

She swung the sock weapon through the air so it flew up from underneath and into my balls. A direct hit...WHAM! The pain was intense. I felt my prostate throb. A six-inch strand of my semen shot into the air and landed on her cheek

I cried out, "Ahhh... yes Pat! More!"

She had fire in her eyes, "Here you go little boy, take this!"

She swung a second time, but with twice the force...WHAM!!

My prostate throbbed harder. Another strand of my white cream erupted from the slit, landing in my daughter's hair.

I yelled again, "Oh, fuck... yes! Again!"

"Ok little boy, you asked for it, and now I'm going to give it to you."

Pat stood up, spread her legs apart for stability, and swung again as hard as she could...slamming my balls up into my belly...WHAM!! I felt the air being knocked out of my lungs.

My prostate spasmed one last time, and I felt my sphincter relax. A final strand of my semen shot over her head. I tried to speak, to moan, but I was powerless to do so! My legs began to shake.

Pat yelled out, "Oh shit, something's terribly wrong!"

She looked into my face, but my eyes were rolled back and I felt dizzy. I felt her hands on my shoulders, shaking me.

"Daddy, are you ok?"

I tried to respond but my strength failed.

"Please Daddy! Say something for Christ's sake!"

Finally after about ten seconds I caught my breath and was able to respond. I opened my eyes and grinned at her.

"I'm fine Pat. Oh, good job with the sock. It produced a nice amount of pain but no damage. Your mother would be very proud of you, sweetheart!"

The concerned look on her face vanished and was replaced with a look of relief, and then happiness.

"Thank you Daddy. I had fun too. Each time I hit you with the sock I had an orgasm. I want you to know that my pussy is soaked."

She looked back at me with a big, shit-eating grin, "Ok Daddy, it's time for your shower."

I smiled at my daughter, "Will you wash my back Pat?"

She smiled back warmly, "Of course Daddy, I'll do anything you want, just ask me."

Now it was my turn to have a big shit-eating grin, "That's just what I hoped you'd say. You're such a good daughter, Pat."

joefelton
joefelton
212 Followers