Daddy & Ronnie's Cabin Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers

"Oh Daddy, I am cumming. It feels so fucking good. I love cumming in front of you Daddy. I love being a slut right before your very eyes. The water feels so good!"

I came hard right there and then. The jets were so powerful on my sensitive clit that I couldn't hold back any longer. I came like a fucking whore and screamed out to the privacy of our woods. No one was going to hear me scream out my Daddy's name so I screamed hard. It was so fucking hot that I actually had two simultaneous orgasms. They were intense and I was wiped out. We sat there in the tub and relaxed in the afterglow of the sexual acts that had just taken place. After a couple of minutes, we both got out of the tub and covered it back up. When we lay down on our pillows in that big four poster bed, we were asleep in minutes and slept very peacefully all night long.

The following morning we had planned to stay in all day and be naked and Daddy was going to make me his sex slave. I was to do anything and everything for him that was told of me. Daddy wanted porn on the TV all day long and I was not to let it run out without changing the DVD for the next show. It was a kinky kind of day planned.

We woke up to gray skies and rain and realized that this would be the perfect day to stay in the cabin all day long and not put clothes on for any reason. We had coffee on the back deck as we watched the rain soak the wooded area in the back of our cabin. We talked and laughed and giggled and had a good time waking up as Daddy/Little Girl lovers. After a wonderful breakfast that Daddy prepared, I took a shower and got cleaned up for the day. Daddy's little sex slave needed some time to get ready for the day.

I needed to look and act the part of my Daddy's little fuck toy. So, after my shower and shaving my pussy smooth, I got into my slave get up. My ankle cuffs were on top of my baby doll socks with ruffles. My wrist cuffs were on tight and my black leather collar was on my neck. I put my hair in pigtails so that Daddy would have handles to pull my head onto his cock when necessary. Daddy had purchased this chain for my nipple rings and I attached that to my nipples. It was just heavy enough to make me aware that it was there but not too much to be too painful. It was hot as fuck, actually. I also put my hot pink, my favorite color, thong on and made sure that it went directly into my crack. I had run all of the hot water out of the small tank and Daddy would have to wait for a little while before he took a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my Daddy who was enjoying watching a bitch get double penetrated on the porn that was playing. It was hot as fuck but Daddy diverted his eyes away from the screen to look up at me and see my slave outfit. I sat down next to him on the couch for two and placed my leg up across his and spread my legs open for easy access. When Daddy reached between my legs and began playing with my pussy, I said, "Daddy, what are you doing?"

He looked at me and said, "It doesn't matter what I am doing, you are mine for today for whatever I want to do to you. Do you understand me my little fuck toy? I will play with your pussy anytime I want today and if you refuse me, you will be punished."

I spread my legs wider and looked him in the eye. "Yes, Daddy, I am sorry for questioning you. I will be a good little slave now and let you do as you please."

Daddy slid my thong aside and rubbed my hard little clit and noticed that I was nice and wet once again. He rubbed a little orgasm out of me in no time and then picked up the chain that was attached to my nipples. The harder he shook that chain, the more my nipples bounced and the harder he rubbed my clit. I had a strong gushing orgasm and squirted all over Daddy's fingers, again!

"Now, my little slut, Daddy is going to get in the shower and I want you to be prepared to be restrained when I get done. I want you to sit and watch this pornography and get yourself ready for some heavy duty fucking."

While Daddy was showering, I got all of the blinds open for some natural light within the cabin. In case Daddy wanted to film anything today, we wanted all of the light we could get. Once I got everything set up for Daddy, I laid down on the couch and put my leg up on the back of the couch and grabbed a vibrator and began rubbing my clit up and down real soft so I wouldn't cum before Daddy came back into the room. I watched two girls and a guy on the video that was playing and I loved the scenes where the two ladies were 69'ing each other. I love to eat pussy and it makes me hot to watch others doing that very act. My cunt was soaked by the time Daddy came out of the shower.

He stood there all clean and smelling good and took some pictures of me masturbating with that little vibrator. I slid the thong out of the way and inserted that vibrator into my hot little cunt. It was fucking awesome! Daddy began talking me through another orgasm.

"That's it baby girl, make yourself cum. I want to see you cum baby and I want it to be hard and nasty. Cum for Daddy, my little slut!"

When I came, Daddy took a picture of my face that has ecstasy and lust written all over it. I came hard enough to make me nice and wet for Daddy's plans. Daddy sat down next to me after my orgasm subsided and kissed me like a lover. My cunt started stirring and I wanted Daddy's fingers inside me. He must have read my mind because he reached down under my pink satin thong and began rubbing my clit. "Oh my baby girl is so wet and hot! Let's see if Daddy can help his little girl out with this leaking problem."

He got me going pretty good with the clit rubbing and as soon as my little orgasm started, he shoved his two fingers into my slick wet spasming cunt and began fingering my hole again. I loved having his fingers inside me. I was hoping to get more in the future than just those two. We will see. Daddy gave me a good cum that time and my cunt was so ready for fucking. Daddy had other plans though.

We got up and headed over to the bed. Daddy lies down and spreads his legs for his little girl. I got between his legs and knelt and Daddy took a picture of my chains and my thong and pigtails. I was his little slave girl for the day and he got me right before sucking on his big cock. His cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight up for his little girl. I lay down between his legs and took his big cock into my hand. I began stroking it lovingly and with a purpose. Then I took my tongue and ran it all along the edge of his head. He moaned and grabbed my pigtails. He pulled me down onto his cock and I opened up my throat for the head to slide past my larynx. Daddy loves when the head of his cock touches the back of my throat.

I sucked his cock for a good 15 minutes but I didn't want him to cum yet. I crawled up beside my Daddy and he leaned over me to give me some kisses. He kissed me deep and hard and with a purpose. He made my cunt flow with anticipation. My ass was sticking up in the air and he began spanking my ass with his bare hand. Anything that I had done over the last 24 hours, I was getting a spanking for. He spanked me hard and made my ass sting. The more he made my ass sting, the wetter my cunt was getting. After about 30 swats, he rolled me over and spread my legs and shoved his fingers inside my cunt and began thrusting. My cunt was so wet from that spanking that Daddy had no trouble getting three fingers inside my fucking cunt. It was HOT!

Daddy fingered my cunt and rubbed my clit until I was just at the edge of orgasmic bliss and he took me over the edge in no time. Then Daddy got up out of the bed as I was lying there in the aftershock of intense orgasmic pleasure. He walked over to the wall and got the spreader bar down. He attached my ankles to it and strung the rope through the bar and through the bedposts and got my legs high up in the air. My legs were spread wide and my pussy was so wet that you could see it on the camera. Daddy started videotaping as soon as he got my legs in the air and my cunt was wide open for the taking.

Daddy came over and sat on the end of the bed and grabbed the riding crop and began spanking me nice and hard. It stung when that leather hit my ass. Daddy knows just how to hit with it to make it sting. He spanked my clit a couple of times and then he leaned up and spanked on my nipples for a few strikes. My nipples were hard and sticking up straight. My clit was hard and sticking up also. My cunt was wet for the taking and my Daddy took care of me well. He used a vibrator on my clit and continued spanking my ass periodically. He would slip the small vibrator into my well lubricated cunt and then go back to my clit and rub around it. All the while, talking dirty to me, this turns me on to no end.

"Does Daddy's little slut like being spanked? Do you like the way your legs are spread open wide for me? I love to have your legs spread open for me, baby doll. You are such a little slut, who just loves to cum, aren't you? You are Daddy's little whore to do with what I please today. Daddy is going to make you cum like a little whore! Now relax and let Daddy do his thing."

Daddy got me off using a g-spot vibrator that also tickles my clit. I could hear my juices flowing rapidly as my orgasm hit completely. My hips bucked up in the air and Daddy was able to strike my ass with his bare hand, mid-orgasm. It was completely hot that I could not put my legs together and stop him from making me feel too good. Once that orgasm subsided, Daddy grabbed one of my favorite toys and had a field day with it.

We have one of those ten inch cocks with a suction cup base. I have used it on occasion when Daddy was not around to take care of my aching cunt. It is huge and fills my cunt beyond belief. I love taking that cock into my cunt and Daddy, apparently, wanted to see it again and catch it on film. He took that huge dildo and twisted it inside my well lubricated cunt. It was completely hot!

"Oh Daddy, fill me up! Fuck me with that huge cock, Daddy! See if you can get it all inside of me! I am your fucking whore, so please fuck me!"

Daddy got it inside me and began thrusting it in and out, slowly at first. Once he got the entire ten inches coated with my flowing juices, he began to thrust a little faster and a little harder.

"Oh, that's my baby slut, being able to take that whole ten inches inside your tight little cunt. You are fucking amazing to be able to take that inside you. C'mon baby doll, I want you to cum for Daddy. I want you to cum like the little slut that I know you are." With every thrust inside me, I could feel the head of that cock hitting the back of my cunt. It was so deep and my cunt was so full that I started reacting to it in a hard way. My hips started rising up to meet every one of Daddy's thrusts. I began moaning out because it felt so good. Once Daddy saw my hips reacting to his thrusts, he began shoving it in harder and faster. My cunt was soaked and that ten inches started sliding in and out of me like it belonged there. Daddy grabbed on with both hands and fucked me harder and faster until I couldn't stand it anymore. You could see the juices flowing up from my cunt when the orgasm hit. I rose up in those ropes until my ass was completely off of the bed and screamed to the rhythm of his fucking. It was in-fucking-credible!

My entire pussy was soaked with my ejaculate and when Daddy finally took that huge dildo out of my cunt, it was dripping with my juices. That was so fucking hot! Then Daddy grabbed the bottle of lube and began to spread it all over my pussy. I couldn't figure out what he was doing because it seemed that I had enough juice lying around to take care of just about anything. Once he got my pussy all coated with lube, he began thrusting, slowly, his fingers inside my tight wet cunt. And I mean all of his fingers. My Daddy's hands are not extremely huge, but his fingers are thick and when he enters my cunt with them, I can feel the muscles forming around his fingers.

He does it the right way and slowly enters and twists and takes his fingers inside my cunt and begins to wiggle those fingers. Then he twists a little more and in enters his thumb. Now, his entire fist is inside my cunt and he is thrusting at a slow steady pace. Then he removes his thumb and rubs that thumb along my hard little clit. So, picture this, my legs are high up in the air as well as spread wide apart. My Daddy is sitting on the bed and has his four fingers inside my cunt wiggling them against my magical cum spot. All the while, his thumb is rubbing up and down on my clit. Then as he is thrusting and wiggling inside of me, he begins to spank my nipples with the riding crop. That will send me out of this world every time.

It starts slow, but strong. My muscles clench together until Daddy's fingers can hardly move. He is stronger than I am so he continues to wiggle them and hit my g-spot with every thrust. He is rubbing my clit with his thumb still and when he strikes my clamped nipples with that leather strap, it will send me over the edge into an orgasmic high that can only be described as fucking amazing. As soon as Daddy starts to feel my muscles clench, he begins talking to me like a whore and that completes the feeling!

"That's it my little slut, cum hard for Daddy. I want to see that cunt become a fountain of cum. C'mon you little whore; I want you to squeeze the fuck out of my fingers. Daddy loves feeling his baby girl's cunt spasm around his fingers. That's it baby girl, cum harder!"

With that Daddy starts thrusting harder and my cunt starts spewing liquid all over the place. I can't stop cumming; Daddy is thrusting all the way through my orgasm. He never stops. My cunt is so fucking wet now, my pussy is covered with my ejaculate and Daddy takes his fingers out of my cunt for about 10 seconds.

"Do it again Daddy! Do it again! I want to cum harder, Daddy!"

He sticks his fingers inside my cunt again and begins rubbing that clit while he is pounding on my g-spot. It doesn't take me long and my cunt is spewing cum all over the place. Daddy rides me through that orgasm and when he removes his fingers from my cunt, he shakes off the excess ejaculate that is now all over his fingers.

"I think my little whore has one more big orgasm inside of her. Let's do it again!"

There was nothing that I could do about that with my legs high in the air and spread widely apart. Daddy knew it too as I saw the look on his face when he said it. He put his cum covered fingers up onto my clit and rubbed my clit like mad. My clit was so sensitive at that moment that I rose my hips up and thrust into his rubbing and came again, harder and with more cum than the last two combined. He continued rubbing until I couldn't scream anymore in ecstasy. You could see the juices flying on the video when Daddy was rubbing my clit hard and fast. It was hot as fuck to see all of that cum flying from my cunt. Daddy sure knows how to touch his little girl to get the maximum effect. He is the hottest Daddy I could ever want.

After he shook his hand free of the excess ejaculate, he smiled and said, "Damn, baby, that was like a fountain. I have never seen you cum so much at one time. That was incredible. Let's get you down from there for a little while and let you relax your cum strained muscles. Oh my little whore, that bar is going to get lots of use from us. I love the fact that you can't scoot away from me in the middle of an orgasm and that your legs are wide open and that gives me full access to that sweet little pussy of yours."

He let my legs down and put the bar away until later. My Daddy then lay down with me and cuddled with his little girl. I felt so loved at that moment that it was unbelievable. This has been an incredible adventure so far. Can't wait to see what else Daddy has planned for this rainy weather that we are going to have the rest of the week.

I went out and sat on the back deck for a little while, naked. It was raining but it was fairly warm outside. I enjoyed the freedom of not having to get dressed to lounge on the deck. If there were any hunters in the woods, I was giving them a nice little show by sitting out there. As I was sitting there swooning over the orgasms that Daddy just put me through, I was getting horny again just recounting what he had already done to me. He was inside watching the porn that we had brought. I made sure to have a new one in the DVD player so that I would not be punished. I couldn't stand it anymore thinking about the hot afternoon that we have had. My cunt was soaked and needing some attention.

I walked into the cabin and over to Daddy as he sat on the couch watching three women on screen touching each other and licking each other. When I sat down next to him, he reached up and pinched my nipple and said, "Hi baby girl, what's up with you?"

"Daddy, I am horny again. Can you please do something about it?"

He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Maybe, after you suck Daddy's cock."

I walked over to the bed and grabbed the body pillow and brought it over to Daddy. I knelt down on the pillow and took Daddy's cock into my hand. I loved getting on my knees for my Daddy. His cock was flaccid but he was ready to be hard. I stroked his cock while I looked up into his eyes. Then I leaned over and licked the head of his cock and underneath it and then took it all the way into my mouth. I loved the way it felt when Daddy's cock grew hard in my mouth. It wasn't long before he was snapping photographs of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I would circle the head of his cock with my tongue before taking it all in my mouth again. Daddy loved when the head of his cock hit the back of my throat and when I swallow with my throat muscles, he moans. He laid his head back on the couch and reveled in the feeling of his hard cock in his daughter's mouth. He grabbed my pigtails and began fucking my face like a whore. After about ten minutes, Daddy says, "Hey, why don't we go over to the bed and you can suck my cock over there?"

I immediately got up off of my knees and followed Daddy over to the bed. He spread his legs wide for me to lie down between them. This was the best position to get Daddy's hard cock into my throat. He took a few more pictures of me taking his hard cock. I was able to massage his balls while sucking his wonderful fuck tool. Daddy grabbed my pigtails again and brought my face down on his cock until I gagged. I loved gagging on Daddy's cock. It made my cunt start dripping while he was doing that.

He pulled me up to his chest and lay me down next to him. Daddy kissed me long and hard and began slapping my ass cheeks nice and hard. After he made my ass cheeks nice and red, he rolled me over and spread my legs apart. When he slapped my wet pussy, I couldn't help but scream out. With that scream, he smacked my pussy even harder. My cunt was dripping down my ass crack with every slap of my clit. Soon, Daddy began dipping his fingers into my wetness and spreading it all over my hard little clit. The rhythm was amazing and he had me on the top of the orgasmic plane very shortly. Once he got my entire pussy wet with my juices, he shoved three fingers into my tight little cunt.

He began thrusting his fingers in and out of my sopping wet cunt. As soon as he hit my g-spot, I came like a whore, screaming his name out.

"Oh god, Daddy, make me cum hard. That feels so fucking good. I love the way you finger my cunt. That's it Daddy fuck your little girl. Fuck me hard, Daddy, fuck me hard!" He leaned over and took my left nipple into his mouth and bit down nice and hard and made me squeal again. That was enough to take me over the edge. I came and squirted all over Daddy's fingers. I could hear my juices slapping against my pussy with every thrust of his fingers. He continued to bite down on my nipple with a rhythm that matched his thrusts. It was hot and I was cumming again, very shortly. I was not down from that orgasm yet before he started slapping my pussy nice and fast and taking me over that edge, once again.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers