Daddy & Ronnie's Cabin Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"Daddy, you have made me the happiest girl in the world with that question. I want to make babies with you. I want you to father my children just like you fathered me. That is the hottest thing that you could do to me. The most taboo of all to impregnate your own daughter and father your grandchildren. Can I go off my birth control this month?"

"Yeah, baby girl, after this cycle, we will start trying. You have made me the happiest man in the world. To be able to have a child with the girl that I love, even if you are my own flesh and blood, will make me the most complete man in the world. Thank you sweetheart, I love you."

He pulled me into a kiss that showed his love better than any words could use. This was the best trip in the world. I am so glad we came to this cabin and were able to get to this point. How exciting is it that I am going to have my father's baby. We kissed and necked for a while in the afterglow of our new found goal.

"I think that we should go to dinner and celebrate. Let's go get a steak and have some wine. Then when we come back we will build a fire and get into the hot tub one more time before we have to leave tomorrow. How's that sound to my little girl?"

"I think that sounds awesome Daddy. Let's go and eat."

"Just one thing sweetheart, I want you to wear that little plaid skirt that you wore for me the other day. I want you to look like my little girl when we go out tonight. Can you do that for Daddy? I want to be the proudest dad in the room with my daughter who is my lover. And I want you to go to dinner with that butt plug in your ass holding in my two loads of cum in your tight little ass."

"That sounds absolutely hot Daddy. I will go get ready."

I went into the bathroom and got myself together. I inserted that anal plug into my ass and clenched my muscles around it and held it in place. I got on my fishnet stockings and my little girl socks with the ruffles. I put on my Mary Jane's and put my hair in pigtails that hung down to my shoulders. When I looked in the mirror, I saw myself looking back when I was 15 years old and had that huge crush on my Daddy. He would wait for three more years before he would join me in my bed and turn me into his lover. I looked hot enough to go out with my Daddy now.

I walked out of the bedroom and saw Daddy sitting on the couch watching more porn looking very sexy. He was dressed in a nice tight pair of jeans and a black button up shirt. With the touch of grey at his temples, he looked very sexy and I, all of a sudden, couldn't wait to get back home and ride his hard cock. My pussy started dripping, again. I walked over to Daddy and sat down on his lap and gave him a big kiss.

"You look absolutely cute as a button, sweetheart. I will be very proud to take you to dinner dressed up like that. I feel your pussy getting wet again, are you getting horny?"

"Oh Daddy, I just can't wait to get back here and fuck your brains out. Let's go so we can get back here and get naked again. Please Daddy, the longer you wait to leave, the longer we will have before we can get back here and fuck like rabbits again. The butt plug in my ass is turning me on like a little whore, Daddy. Watch me walk and you will know that I have something shoved up my asshole."

I got up and walked across the room with his gaze staring at my ass as it shook. Daddy motioned me to come back to him and when I walked back across the room, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me over his lap, lifted my skirt and gave me a spanking that would make my cheeks burn for the rest of the night. I tried to pull away from him and he grabbed me by the pigtails and shoved me back down on his lap. When he started to smack my ass again, he had a lot more feeling in it and made my ass sting.

My cunt was dripping down onto my Daddy's lap. I was soaked by the time he let me up. I had tears in my eyes as he really made my ass sting. "Now, I know that you will behave when we are at dinner. If you cause me any grief while we are at dinner, I will give you three times the spanking when we get home. Do you understand me young lady?"

"Yes sir, I understand completely. I will be a good little girl, Daddy. I promise."

He let me up and we left for dinner. We were in a very small town and the only steakhouse in town was a high end restaurant in an old house. It was a very romantic place and when we walked in, every eye turned our direction. My ass was still stinging and my pussy was still dripping. I could feel my face flush as everyone turned their attention our way. I saw a couple of people whispering and gawking at the obvious difference in our age. Daddy loved it. He knew every man in the place was thinking he was a lucky son of a bitch and every woman was thinking that he was disgusting having such a young girl as his partner.

It was a wonderful dinner and they had stuck us in the corner of the room away from just about everyone's line of sight. Daddy took full advantage of that. He would reach under the table and spread my legs apart and rub my hard little clit right there at the dinner table. The tablecloths were long and covered the table to the ground. Every time the waiter would come to fill up our glasses of wine, Daddy would stick his fingers inside my cunt and rub slowly, my inner lips. It was hot as fuck and there was nothing I could do but sit there and endure it.

I was soaking wet and knew there would be a wet spot on the chair when I got up. My pussy was flowing pretty freely onto Daddy's fingers going in and out of my tight little cunt. He would look at me across the table with that sinister Daddy knows all look and wiggle his fingers inside of me. I was so close to cumming it wasn't even funny. I gave him the questioningly look like, are you going to make me cum at this dinner table in front of all of these people? He gave me the exact look that I thought I might get the "I'll make you cum anytime and anywhere that I want to make you cum" look.

With that he sped up his fingers going in and out of my cunt and had me gushing all over the chair and biting my tongue so that I would not cry out. The waiter returned mid-orgasm and my Daddy just gave him the get the fuck out of here look while he had me erupting in his hand. It was hot and degrading and so exhibitionistic that I got even hotter. He made me cum hard and I had to be as quiet as a church mouse. I think that one lady looked over at me when I hit my height of orgasm and she had a very envious look on her face. I think she wanted to be in my shoes, literally.

We finished our meal and Daddy paid the bill. Daddy pulled my chair out so that I could get up. When I arose, I looked back at the cloth seat that I was just sitting in. It was soaked and I smiled. When we walked out, we had a different group of people with some of the same expressions on their faces but with some that had an admired look and a wanting look as we made our way out of the posh restaurant. I felt much better since Daddy had let me cum in public.

We got into the car after the valet brought it around for us. Daddy opened my door and I slid inside as he closed the door. He tipped the valet a $20 bill and got into the car. He leaned over immediately and kissed me with passion and lust. He grabbed onto my tit and squeezed while the valet could see. I think Daddy was getting off mauling me in public. We have never done anything like this before and it turned me on to no end.

He finished kissing me and put his seat belt on and threw the car into drive. We sped out of the parking lot as he was putting his fingers up my cunt once again. "Oh baby girl, Daddy just can't get enough of you tonight. I just want to make you cum as much as possible. I really enjoyed finger fucking my little girl at the restaurant with all of those snobby stuck up people. It was hot as fuck to get you off while the waiter was filling our wine glasses. And did you see the look on his face when he figured out what was going on the one time I shooed him away? That was priceless!"

"Oh Daddy, the whole evening has been hot as fuck! Thank you for such an exciting dinner. And your fingers feel so good in my cunt Daddy. You know I love when you fuck me with your fingers. Daddy, make me cum like a little whore!"

I laid my seat back and spread my legs and put my right ankle up onto the dashboard. I was spread wide for Daddy once again and he took full advantage of his position. "I loved knowing that you had that huge butt plug in your ass the whole time that we were sitting there. It is turning me on now. Can you see how hard my cock is for you baby? I want to fuck my little girl when we get back to the cabin. I want to fuck you like you are a little whore. It really turned me on to make you cum at dinner like that. My cock was so hard that I could have fucked your right then and there. You just wait until I get your little ass home."

He took his fingers out of my hot cunt and started rubbing my clit. His fingers were hot from being inside of me and the added heat took his rubbing up a notch. He had me cumming two turns before we got back to the cabin. My cunt was gushing all over the seat and down my ass crack around the butt plug. He backed into the parking space outside the cabin and came around and opened my door. He picked me up out of the seat and carried me to the door. He set me down long enough to unlock the cabin door and pull me in and closed and locked the door back.

He turned to me and pushed be back onto the bed. He quickly stripped himself of his clothes and I saw his cock as hard as it has been this whole trip. I could swear that the head of his cock was purple. Daddy ripped off my blouse and started squeezing my tits. He pulled my legs up and spread them wide as he pulled my ass close to the edge of the bed. He aimed the head of his cock at my cunt and shoved forward until his entire eight inches were inside me. The butt plug was nice and snug and I, once again, felt full.

Daddy fucked me long and hard. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my tight little cunt. I loved when Daddy fucked me and when he fucked me like this, his power shone through his thrusts. He got so hot and pounded my cunt like I was being paid.

"Daddy loves fucking his little girl like she is nothing but a slut. Daddy can't wait to plant his seed inside your womb to grow and flourish as my child and grandchild. I want to fuck you every chance that I get in the next six months. I need to make a baby in my baby girl. I need to plant my seed inside your egg and make our child. You are such a hot little fuck. I love feeling my cock squeezed by your cunt muscles. That's it my little whore, cum around Daddy's cock."

He reached down and started rubbing my clit. I was so close to orgasm, as it was. Daddy's cock felt good fucking my cunt alongside that large anal plug in my ass. Then he reached up with his free hand and began pinching my nipples. I was on cloud nine in the orgasmic department. It wasn't going to take much more of this and I was going to be sent over the edge. He rubbed and fucked and pinched and sent me over the edge into orgasmic oblivion.

"Oh Daddy, fuck your little girl! Fuck me hard! I want to cum all over your cock Daddy. Oh god, that is awesome!"

I came in buckets as he thrust inside of my tight hot cunt. I lifted my hips up and met his every thrust and coated his cock and balls with my juices. Daddy was filling my cunt with his hot cum in no time. I loved the feeling of his cock releasing his seed into my awaiting cunt. I loved being full of my Daddy's cock. My cunt erupted around him and all the while he kept thrusting and spurting inside me.

He finally slowed his thrusts down and slowly withdrew from my cunt, his dripping cock. He fell down on the bed next to me. We lay there catching our breath while our juices mingled together in my cunt. He leaned over me when we caught our breath and kissed me gently on the lips. It was very loving and made me feel very special. "Why don't we get a fire started and get into the hot tub, baby girl. I think we both need a little down time and just relax our aching oversexed muscles. What do you say?"

"Daddy, that is the second best idea that you have had all day. Let's do it."

I got up off the bed and stripped my clothes off while Daddy went out and began fiddling with the fire. He had the fire blazing by the time I came out onto the deck. We pulled off the hot tub cover and climbed into the 102 degree water and let the jets massage our muscles that we had used all week in our sexual adventures. I scooted over and laid my head on Daddy's shoulder and watched the full moon rise in the sky.

"Oh baby doll, you have made me so freaking happy. I had wanted to talk to you about that for so long. I want to have a family with the girl that I love. I can't wait to hear the pitter patter of little feet gracing our house, thank you sweetheart."

"Thank you Daddy, you made me very happy too. I can't wait to have a baby with you. It will be incredible Daddy."

We just sat there and enjoyed the jets and relaxed our overworked muscles. I was basking in the happiness that surrounded me. I felt like the happiest girl in the world. We were going to take our relationship to the next level. We were going to become a family. After getting out of the hot tub, I sat on Daddy's lap and watched the fire. We were wiped out sexually but our happiness was fueling our energy levels. We just sat there cuddling for about a half an hour. He was rubbing my back up and down very lightly while humming. When I finally realized the tune he was humming, the smile on my face grew toward huge. He was humming "Rock-a-bye-baby".

"Baby girl, let's get to bed and cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms. I just want to hold you and lie next to you."

We went into the cabin and lie down in bed. He held me for the longest time before finally saying good night. "Goodnight sweetheart and I hope you have sweet dreams. I love you baby doll."

"I love you too Daddy. You are the best Daddy a girl could ask for."

That is the way we fell asleep. We slept until 7:00 a.m. the next morning. We got up and packed after having some coffee and got back on the road to go back to our home. We couldn't wait to get back and start making our family.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers