Daddy and Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers

A couple hours later:

"Dinner is ready, sleepyhead." Becky kissed my cheek and helped me into a sitting position. I looked onto the coffee table in front of the t.v. and noticed the mouth-watering meal awaiting me. My little girl had put some serious effort into this dinner. I told Becky to go and get a bottle of wine. She bounded back to me with the bottle I had requested. "..is this the bottle you wanted, master daddy?" Her smile melts my heart every time.

"Sure is, sexy-bottom." I always had new pet names for my baby. "Pour yourself a little glass too, baby." I knew she had never had wine before, but she wasn't resisting. Her nose crinkled up when she tasted the aromatic libation.

She pretended she knew what she was doing by lifting the glass...swirling...exposing the bouquet...."Rothschild, 74. A fine vintage if I don't say so myself." She deepened her voice to sound older. We both laughed and enjoyed our home-cooked meal, and enjoyed each other's company even more. We are best friends. She knows she can ask me anything without fear of shame or embarrassment. And she always has.

After Becky cleaned up, she went to her room and came back out wearing a skintight white T-shirt that came down just enough to cover her delicate flower from my prying eyes. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, she rarely did anyway, her firm youthful breasts sit straight out, blossoming from her lithe figure. Gravity did not exist under her perky tight tits. I could see the little bumps of two hard nipples. I didn't notice any panty lines either, not that it was out of the ordinary.

Becky came and snuggled next to me, her shirt riding up slightly. She took the channel changer and switched it to one of my favorite channels. How did she know I had ordered this channel, and more importantly, how does she know it's one of my Favorites! By the way, it's a porn channel.

"I know you like this channel, daddy! I have seen you in here late at night, and your always watching this one." She says with a knowing smirk, "Anyway, I think it's kinda cute. And ..umm..I think your kinda cute too...I mean ..for a older guy..and a dad. Handsome and cute, that is." She squirmed in her seat as she blushed from complimenting me. I noticed goose bumps on her arms and legs.

I normally can watch this channel with no problem. Tonight, however, I wasn't alone. As we started to watch this one story unravel, we both squirmed in our seats trying to get comfortable. Suddenly, the scene jumped forward on the movie...the 50inch screen was now a close-up of a thick and meaty cock slowly forcing it's way into a young woman's mouth. Her lips were being stretched wide by this pulsing, throbbing, rock-hard cock. The woman on the screen started gagging when her throat was filled. As she whimpered and gagged, choking on this guy's dick, I glanced down at the cute, small-breasted, perfect female by my side, eyes wide, breathing a little faster then before. Her tight nightshirt riding further and further up.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I don't think I could fit that huge penis ....in my....- I don't think I could even get my mouth to open that much." She said almost apologetically.

"Such a good girl." I ran my fingers through Beckys's hair, "Not all guys are that, umm, large. But even still, you could do it if you receive proper foreplay. Maybe a little pain in the beginning, then it would be very pleasurable, I know it's hard to believe. The right guy would be able to ...well, just find a good man, that's all I ask." I brought her hair to my nose and caught scents of lavender and other flowers. Wonder if she would let me shampoo her hair....hmmm.

T.V. COMMERCIAL: (Volume increases for some reason)

[CALL NOW!!! WILD SEXY YOUNG LADIES THAT WANT YOU TO STUFF YOUR THICK COCK DEEP DOWN IN THEIR THROATS!!! WATCH AS HORNY TEEN SLUTS TAKE TURNS TRYING TO FIT YOUR BALLS IN THEIR HOT WET MOUTHS!!! IF YOUR WIFE DOESN'T SATISFY YOUR NORMAL MANLY NEEDS---YOU MUST CALL!! A HOT YOUNG SEXY LADY WANTS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST!! ]

"I hope I can keep my man happy, daddy. I would never want you to think that you have to go and find another woman just to make you happy. I mean, him...my husband." Giggling and crushing her light creamy skin against mine. "Ummm, master?" her over-acted little girl voice innocently inquires, "Yes, my young apprentice?" I reply, enjoying this 'Master' thing more and more.

"If I was your....wife. (Clearing throat) I would promise to satisfy you, I don't want you to go elsewhere. Anything you want.... Anything, I would happily try or do whatever my husband, my master, wants. I would even buy you porn and order magazines for you. I promise to be your loving, faithful and satisfying daughter...I mean wife! I mean..." She blushed and buried her face in my chest.

"You will make a fine servant... sex-slave,...I mean, wife." I mock her and give her bottom a friendly slap. "Becky?" I whisper as we watch an orgy on t.v.. "Yes master daddy?" Her young innocent face turns toward me; her sparkling eyes look to me with love and pleasing.

"I know you will be graduating soon, have you thought about college?" We continue watching the orgy of naked beautiful girls and big cocks. "I don't know, dad, I don't want to move away from you...or my friends." I could tell she was unsure of what I was going to say next. But, I don't think she expected what I did say.

"Baby, why don't you just stay here at the house with me?" Her eyes lit up with approval. "I love having you here." I kissed her forehead. Tears welled in her big blue eyes and she gave me a big hug. I looked down and noticed her tight shirt had bunched up around her little waist. Her glorious buttcrack was enough to make my cock grow to it's full potential.

"I want you to stay with me, I want you to be my wife, I love you baby." As the words left my lips...I couldn't believe I just asked my daughter to be my wife. I awaited her response and didn't raise my hopes. She slipped off the couch and kneeled in front of me. "Are you serious, daddy? You want me to be your new wife?" I took her hand and held it, looking into her young vibrant eyes. I told her I was dead serious.

Tears streamed down her face, "Oh Daddy!! Yes!! Yes!! You're the only man I've ever wanted, even when I was a lot younger I wanted to be your wife!"

"I am warning you right now, though. I may want you to do things for me, things that you might...... not like." I didn't have to wait long for her reply. "Daddy, I promise...I promise to make you the happiest daddy in the world. I know you would never hurt me. I promise to satisfy you in any way that I can. You might have to teach me how to do some things." She pleaded her case.

"Well, let's test you right now." Her eyes widened. "If you can pass the test, you will be my wife forever."

"What is it, daddy? What do I have to do?"

"Turn off the t.v." She stands quickly and flicks the power off.

"Take your shirt off..." I say soft, and lustful. Her eyes so youthful and unknowing.

My little girl starts to blush...I haven't seen her in her birthday suit since she was just a toddler. I have sneaked peaks, however.

"I don't have anything on underneath, master daddy." Her voice is trembling, yet very sexy. I don't respond, as I continue to look at her. She understands.

Her tight shirt is slowly lifted over her head and tossed to the side. My little girl, young and sweet, stood naked. She tried to hide her nether region.

"Grab your ponytails with your hands." I say sternly. She obeys. I openly stare at her unbelievable virgin flower. Shaved clean. Super-tight lips guarding her hymen. My jaw drops in awe as I visually molest my young daughter. I slowly make my way to my girl. "Close your eyes, honeylips." I whisper in her ear. Her eyes shut, revealing even more innocent and youthful features. I lean down and give her a gentle sensuous kiss right above her young tight pussy-slit. I feel her skin quiver as my lips make contact. I stand back up and whisper in her ear, "I promise to always take care of you, love you and provide for you. You are my most precious gift." I run my fingers under her chin.

"Get down on your knees 'little girl of mine'." With her hands still pulling her ponytails to the sides, and her eyes still closed, she kneels. "Open your mouth..." I say barely audible.

"I love you daddy. You will always be my master." A tear slides down her cheek as my cute Becky opens her glistening lips, exposing her unknowing mouth and throat. I take off my robe and stood tall and hard as my daughter knelt before me, with her mouth open. I took my cock in my right hand and pressed it against my stomach, my ballsack now hung in perfect view. My hand slides on top of her head, gently wrapping my fingers into her soft, long blond hair. I make her head lean back as I step in close. "Open wider, that's it, baby." I lift my ballsack and then gently try to place both of my balls inside her warm, virgin mouth. She could only fit one of my heavy balls in her mouth, "Open wide, Becky." I had to push and maneuver my other ball until it finally popped in her moist hot mouth.

Her young face showed a small amount of struggle, trying hard to engulf my entire ballsack into the warm and loving confines of her cute mouth. I stood above my little girl, and just let her hold my jewels in the warmth of her virgin mouth for about 5 minutes. Sometimes I would delicately grind myself further into her wet, beautiful, sweet and young face. I let go of my cock and it fell and slapped her forehead, I let it rest on her nose and forehead, "Open your eyes, Becky." Her eyes couldn't hide her emotions. She knew my balls were in her mouth, but she had never even seen my balls before, or anyone's for that matter, and she probably never imagined she would be holding a pair of male nuts in her warm cheeks. I could see a small amount of confusion and wonder in her blue eyes. Her breathing increased and she began whimpering and moaning. I don't think she realized that the vibrations from her whimpers made me get even harder.

I held the back of her head, "I love you, baby." As I say those words I slap my thick heavy cock on her forehead and cheeks. "I'm going to take my balls out of your mouth now, honey." As I lift my body, they pop out of her stretched mouth and jaws. Her lips are shiny wet with drool as a string of saliva connects us. I then lower my sack again, this time slowly letting my balls rub all over her cheeks, nose, forehead, and her eyes. She is crying slightly. I step back and hold out my hand. She puts her delicate and soft hand in mine. I lift her into a standing position; we now stood naked in front of each other for the first time. "I'm trying not to cry, daddy, I just can't hold back my deep, deep love for you. My dreams really are coming true." She kissed my neck, "Although, in none of my dreams were your fat heavy jewels resting happily in my little mouth." She reached her hands in between us and cupped my entire sack with a soft gentleness only an 'angel' could possess.

I looked into her awe-struck eyes; "You passed the test, baby. I am yours forever. I will be your master, husband, and I never want you to stop calling me daddy. Now, all you have to do is tell me you love me, and then tell me you want this as much as I do."

"I love you soooooo much, daddy!! I want you to be my master and daddy, and husband! I need you, I want this so much daddy!!" Her eyes looked deep into mine as she stated her love for me, I believed her. "I can't believe I had both of your..ummm..Balls in my mouth, daddy!!" She giggled and jumped into my arms. "I am yours, daddy. Anything you want, I promise to do it. I'm so lucky to have you as my daddy. My master." She rested her head on my chest. I gave her firm butt a lustful squeeze; "I am even luckier to have such a beautiful, intelligent young woman by my side." A perfect chemistry was electrified as our lips met, we we're now connected by a love only a father and daughter could imagine.

"Let's get dressed and go out and have some celebration cocktails, our first as husband and wife." I smiled as she happily agreed with my idea. She started to go and get dressed. I stopped her before she went far. She turned to me, wondering. I lifted my cock and my balls came into view. She saw my balls hanging, looking heavy, big, and full of cum. Her eyes came up to mine, "You want me to kiss your balls again daddy?" I nodded and she leaned her head down and gave each of my shaved balls a nice wet open-mouthed kiss. Without warning my little girl wrapped her fingers around my cock and slapped herself with my meaty pole, once on her cheek and then a couple times on her forehead. Her fingers looked tiny on my massive tool. She giggled and ran from the room to change. Her ass looks fabulous, even when she's running. My cock was raging hard. But, I would have to work on her a bit before I could pop her cherry. Her young teen pussy was just to tight for my long solid girth. Soon enough, I promised to myself.

Even though she was only 18, I knew the bartender. Becky only had a couple fruity martinis, but she was buzzing pretty good. We left the spot and started driving home. "Master?" Becky spoke with a slightly more uninhibited tone.

"Yes, my sexy lil' girl?" My eyes bouncing between the road and her milky toned thighs.

"I ...uh...I loved the feeling of your swinging balls being inside my mouth. I kind of figured they were your testicles before you let me open my eyes, but when I looked up and saw your...lets just say 'giant penis' resting across my face... and your smooth balls wrapped tightly by my stretched lips, I had a little orgasm daddy!" She squirmed in her seat, remembering to herself that exciting moment; her smile was innocent and youthful, with a touch of mischievous guilt.

"Well," I reached over and ran my fingers under her chin. "I am very happy to hear that. You are truly a wonderful daughter and woman. I will always be proud to be with you."

As we arrived back and home, Becky ran inside, "I gotta pee!!"

I went into my room and changed into some boxers and a tee shirt. I decided that Becky would be put to the test tonight.

I came into the family room and saw my slave teenager mixing up a martini for her proud father. Her buttcheeks jiggled as she shook the shaker and then poured out a perfect mix. I sat across the room, my mind racing with fantasy. She had changed into a tee shirt as well, and a pair of sweat-shorts. Just as she was about to bring my drink, I stopped her, "Come over here a sec, before you bring my drink." Her curious smile made her seem so young and naïve. As she stood next to me, I pulled out some scissors. "No more bottoms for you, young lady." She gasped as I freely cut her shorts just a little on the side. "I never want you to wear panties or shorts or anything that covers my prized virgin cherry." I put down the scissors and grabbed her shorts.

Her hands found my shoulders to catch her balance as I literally ripped and tore her shorts from her body. Pieces of her shorts were strewn about the floor by our feet. Good thing she wasn't wearing panties, they would have been yanked rudely from her ass as well. "You can wear shirts and stuff...and shoes." I sat back and noticed my handiwork. "Yes, Master daddy. I will be a good girl and always do what you say." She looked down and saw my cock-head creeping out the top of my boxers. I snapped her out of her cock trance. "Baby! I could use that drink now." I winked and watched her little tight white globes of ripe buttflesh get my drink. I stared at her hairless pussy as she walked carefully back to me. Damn, I am one lucky dude. I don't see how she could slide a finger in her tight virgin pussy, let alone my thick, nine-inch cock. Hmmm.

We sat up watching movies for a couple hours, happily content. Becky had passed out a while ago. She was sprawled on the couch with her head resting in my lap. I stroked my fingers through her hair gazing now and again at her naked little butt. She had an amazing figure from any position. I gently slapped her ass, to make sure she was sleeping. She didn't budge.

I slipped my growing cock out of my boxers and let it rest against her pretty, smiling face. I turned to the porn channel and got really horny. I could feel her warm breath against my hard thick manhood. I reached down and started lightly caressing her sweet innocent face with my throbbing hot shaft. I noticed that I had left trails of pre-cum all over her tender youthful face.

I started to get braver. I gripped my dick and started spanking her face with my meat. Soft at first, then harder. I was rubbing and slapping my daughter's face with my lust-filled cock. Those drinks must have really knocked her out. I pushed her lips apart with my big cock-head, and somehow got her to open her jaws a little. She furrowed her brow as I forced my cock into her sleeping mouth. Once I felt she was totally asleep again I got a little more comfy, re-adjusted my sack, pushed in a little further, watching her glossy lips stretch around me. I soon fell asleep as well. My cock was still stuffed into her lips when I woke up a couple hours later. I was taking a risk leaving my cock in her mouth as she slept; it's a good thing she didn't clamp down in some crazy dream-state. She was seriously passed the hell out! I reached my head down and kissed her cheek. I placed my strong hands upon her head and started to pump my hard-on in and out..in and out. I knew I wouldn't last long, the sight of my cock with Becky's lips stretched tightly around the shaft was just too much. In fact, if I was given one wish, I would wish for my daughter to have her 18-year-old lips sucking my cock and balls forever. That's all I need. Simple.

Faster and deeper, I was now fucking my little girl in the mouth as she lay passed out. Her arms and hands down by her waist. I hear gagging and choking, I can feel my balls tighten, I knew soon I would unleash a huge cumload down my daughter's throat. She has no choice but to swallow my thick white cum. I push as deep as I can.....I force my hard long shaft down her virgin throat, my balls pushed against her chin. My orgasm rocked my body as powerful torrents of cum flow freely from my throbbing, spewing cock. My body quivers and I take a deep breath- a big smile across my face, as squirt after squirt, rope upon rope of cum is unleashed. Its like she was drinking a milkshake, gulping cum down, I open my eyes and watch her swallowing, but some of my white juice squirts out the sides of her mouth, choking, gagging, cum even came out of her nose. I start to mouthfuck my daughter hard and deep; making cum squirt out of her tightly stretched lips. I grab her hair and just start fucking the hell out of her tight young teeny face. She looks so unbelievable, so fantastic, her face glazed with hot sticky sperm, I love my little girl so much. I force my cock down her throat as far as I can go, my balls pressed hard against her bottom lip. She cant breath, I relished in the moment. Sliding my fingers through her long blond hair, I pull it out of her throat so she can breath again. She inhaled deeply as my shaft was removed from her tight mouth. Cum was splattered all over her face. I gently slapped her young face with my cock....cum was still slowly oozing out as I rubbed my cum on her face with the head of my softening dick. And believe it or not, she never awoke from her drunk passed out sleep. Then it was I who passed out.

When I awoke a few hours later, I looked down and saw that my cock was pressed firmly against her cheek, and my tight ballsack against her lips. I got up carefully as to not wake her and came back with a wet towel to wipe her face off. I clean her up a little bit, making sure to get rid of the evidence that she was brutally and quite lovingly throat-gagged and cock-slapped.

WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers