Daddy and Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
242 Followers

As I was wiping the last remnants of cum from her angelic face, she breathed deep and opened her eyes. "Good morning daddy... Did you sleep well? I had the craziest dream last night!"

"A crazy dream baby? Tell me your freaky tale of the night." I was trying not to be to interested, in case she was testing me. "I was just rubbing your face, you looked like you sweat a lot, so I had to pamper my queen."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you, daddy!" She smiled to me; "It feels nice how you rub gently, kind of massaging my face. I feel like a princess." I kissed her nose and cheeks before I rose to my feet, naked, stretching; I see her freely staring at my soft hanging cock and ball unit.

"I have never even seen a real cock before yours, daddy. Yours is big though. Just like those porn dudes. Mr. Thick-n-long." She laughs playfully, giggling. "My jaw is sore, daddy. I must have slept crazy last night!"

"You were out like a light, babe. I tried to wake you a couple times. No chance. You were passed the fuck out!" We laugh and talked for a minute or two. She got up to go and shower while I started on a nice breakfast for us. I wonder what her dream was about.

The smell of bacon, pancakes and fresh fruit fill the air as she glides into the kitchen. I glance in her direction and I notice she is wearing one of those half-shirts that expose the midsection. I couldn't see below her belly button as she was standing on the other side of the counter.

"Breakfast is just about ready you little sexy vixen." I give her a devilish grin.

"Just your little vixen, daddy. No one else's. I like when you talk dirty and naughty to me master daddy. For some reason it really turns me on when you take control and get aggressive with me."

"That's good to know, baby. I hope you know that whenever I call you dirty names, or slap you and/or choke you, or even ... Well, I just hope you know its only because I feel so close to you, and loving you as true and deep as I do. You will always be my princess, my only girl." Our eyes embraced. "Now why don't you pour us some juice like a good little girl is supposed to."

My eyes looked down as she rounded the corner and into the kitchen. My heart nearly stopped as her bald young twat came into view. She was wearing some shoes, socks, and a cute little shirt. She had to reach high for some glasses. While she stood on her tippy toes, I came over and helped. I put my hands on her waist and easily lifted her to the top. Seemed like she was so easy to lift, I wondered if she was even 100 lbs. I set her back down and we went to eat our first meal of the day. We stayed around the house most of the day, doing chores together and being totally content just to be in the others presence.

"Your tight, shaved pussy looks incredible, baby. Sorry if I stare." I mumbled the last part.

"You think so daddy? That means a lot to me, Your approval is like a ray of sunshine to me. I don't want to sound weak or anything. But, Pleasing you is why I am here. I am your daughter, you are my master. And by the way master daddy, I don't shave my pubic hair. I just don't have any yet. No grass on this playing field. Just a light peach fuzz is all you will find."

"Wow, a naturally smooth and silky soft pussy." I slowly ran my fingers right above her tiny slit, it was smooth and ohhhhh so delicate and soft. "What was your dream about last night sweet thang?" I slide a finger along her sealed virgin slit, feeling her skin tremble under my touch.

"I was giving you a blowjob, daddy" She blushed red. "I've never even touched or licked a cock in my life! Your big cock and manly balls are the first I've ever seen."

"And ONLY." I give her a stern look. "You are my virgin, Becky." I cup her pussy roughly with my hand. "This is my pussy!" I take her by her little hand and lead her to my bedroom. "Dad? I was umm.... hoping that you might be able to teach me how to give you a blowjob." I look into her eyes, but don't say anything for a minute. "I am going to take a shower, babydoll. Why don't you pick out one of my porno tapes and lay in my bed." As I prepare the shower, I glance out towards my super-king size bed. She had picked out a tape already. She lay on my bed totally sprawled out. Legs apart, giving me a good view of her pussy-lips and tiny little butthole. I turn on the shower and come back into the room pretending I forgot something. "What movie did you pick, you naughty little ball-licker?"

"I want to suck and lick on your ball-sack again today, pleeaassee, daddy? Show me how you want me to do it. Oh! I picked out that one with the barely legal girls. 'Teach me how to deep-throat # 2', I hope its good."

"Sounds like a good choice. We will watch it together when we get out of the shower. Right now, I want you to come in the bathroom with me." She stood and hit the pause button on the movie. "Take your socks and shoes off, baby." I said as I got into the shower leaving the curtain wide open so I could see her. (Or so she could watch me).

"You are truly beautiful my little sex-vixen. Take off your shirt." My eyes looking up and down this nubile 18 y.o. standing nearly naked before me. Nice perky plump juicy melons, perched nice and high on her tout firm chest and her abdomen showing outline of muscle, and tiny little nipples, with almost no aureole. Hard little pink erasers. Long blonde hair up in pigtails, ready for me to use as a leash. Big blue eyes staring at me with innocence, yet, a trust to let her daddy have her young ripe virgin body.

My cock started to harden as I told her to come over to me.

"Get on your knees, honey." I tell her as she steps into the shower with me. I give her a towel to place below her knees before she kneels. "Grab that body-wash." My wet and semi-hard cock hangs close to her small face. As she grabs for the body-wash, my cock lightly rubs her ear. She looks up at me. I put one leg up on the side railing of the tub, allowing her even a better view of my menacing unit. "Wash it for me, Becky." I lean forward letting the head of my shaft poke into her forehead as she pours some soap into her hands.

"Daddy!! Watch it with that giant sausage you have, it just poked me in the head!" Becky was so beautiful to me at that moment. Knelt before my hardened cock poking her face, her young and sensitive fingers rubbing and caressing my cock and balls. She gave my entire region the best cleaning EVER. I was so hard..9 inches standing tall, thick and proud as my little baby girl looked at it with eyes wide open. She even washed my butthole for me. She will be rewarded handsomely.

"It's so big and hard!!" She purred before giving the tip of my cock a nice loving kiss. "I can feel it throbbing in my hand, daddy!" Becky smiled and looked in bewilderment as my cock pulsated with lust in her fingers. The veins in my shaft were pumping blood furiously making it throb and grow to maximum length and girth. Becky took both hands and slowly pumped back and forth. Her thumb and forefinger had no chance of touching...Both hands and there was still some uncovered length.

I reached over and ran my fingers through her wet blond hair. She was still in awe of my manhood when I slowly pulled her head closer...closer...closer...mmmm....My rock-hard cock was now pointing straight up...and pressed firmly against Becky's left cheek and the head was touching her forehead. Her arms came around my butt like she was giving my cock a bear hug. I gyrated my hips and groin making her cheeks and nose and chin massage my aching member.

"Mmm, Daddy..." Becky whispers, as I rub my balls and cock all over her angelic face. "Do you like the way I washed your ...area..Daddy?"

"Baby-- You are a blessing --- A wonderful and talented girl who happens to have a beautiful body and a perfect young face with eyes that say....'I love you, daddy'. Your hands were so gentle and loving.... You washed my balls and dick perfectly Becky. And, by the way, you did a fabulous clean job on my butthole, too." I lifted my leg to the side and told her to push my buttcheeks apart so she could clearly see my ass. I had never done any of this kinky stuff before, but it seemed totally natural with my little girl. She never even gave the slightest hint of being offended or taken advantage of. She truly loved her daddy and was ecstatic to do anything, and everything I said or suggested.

"Looks clean to me, big daddy!" Becky giggled, running her fingers lightly across my sensitive anus.

"Kiss it." I stated softly as we made eye contact.

With her eyes on mine she moved her face into my ass...her nose touched my inner thigh when her glossy lips planted a nice full kiss right on my hole. I grabbed her head and before I could do anything.....Becky started rubbing her lips all over my asshole and all around it...It wasn't too hairy. At this point I let go of her hair and just bent over..Kind of like doggy position standing up. She continued to give her daddy the best anal licking and tonguing I had ever seen on any porno, better then any kiss on the ass I received. For such an innocent virgin girl.... She was very willing and open. "That's my girl...Oh my!" I moaned loudly as her tongue licked me from balls to ass and then back again, savoring her chance to literally 'kiss her daddy's ass'.

I cant tell you the overwhelming feeling of sheer bliss...to hold Becky's head between my legs and just rub and slide my hanging balls and asshole all over her face...hair, ears—all over her head. She was my true sex toy, little daddy's girl. I started feeling faint as the hot water steamed up the shower so I motioned for Becky to get up and asked her to step out and open the door. "Won't I get everything wet daddy?" "It's all right baby. Just be careful, don't slip."

"Now get your fabulous ass back in here and let me watch you get cleaned up." I stated as I sat on the edge of the shower. She hoped back in and adjusted the temperature to her desired warmth. I watched as my little girl did her rituals. Every now and again I would reach out and gently touch or caress some part of her body.

When she finished we both got out and dried each other off. I loved her tiny, yet firm, boobies. I kissed each nipple a couple times; they seemed to be constantly hard and erect. At this point, I needed some release, to say the least. I asked her to sit on the toilet, with the lid down. I stood naked and hard in front of my daughter as she instinctually wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock. I put my hand around hers and showed her how I wanted her to stroke it. After a couple of tries she had it down pat. I stood and watched as my young teenybopper stroked and tugged on my cock, making my balls swing back and forth with every stroke.

She was enjoying the look on my face as I neared my climax. I don't think she had any idea that her face was about to be decorated with her daddy's cum. "Keep stroking it for me baby. That's it. Oh YES. Mmmmmmm." "You're about to make me cum princess, whatever happens, just keep stroking and don't move your pretty smile. In fact, why don't you open your mouth nice and wide for me, ok?" "Ok daddy!" Her open mouth and youthful face were inches from my cock.

I felt the cum rise and flow through my cock and finally start shooting out. Becky let out a couple little screams as my thick white milky cum squirted her right on her nose. She closed her eyes and kept pumping me like a good little girl. The next long squirt of cum went straight into her open mouth, which she involuntarily closed afterward. I saw her swallow which made three more large doses of cum splatter across her young innocent face. Her eyes were covered with cum, she couldn't open them. Streaks of white decorated her face as I reached down and grabbed her still yanking hand. I moved her shaking hand to my balls. She cupped them.

I grabbed a facecloth and wiped her eyes free of my cum. Leaving the rest splattered on her face I helped her stand and then—Her small hand still cupping my balls—we walked into my bedroom and snuggled down together. Her head rested under mine. I could feel my cum slowly dripping onto my chest, but most of it stayed on her cheeks and face. I held her tight in my arms as we took a mid-morning nap. Her leg was draped over mine and her hand moved from my balls to my now soft cock as we soon fell asleep with big smiles on both our faces, although hers was covered with her daddy's cum.

I awoke about an hour later, went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to wake me up. I walked back into the bedroom and stood at the end of my bed watching my daughter sleep. Her chest gently moving in and out in time with her breathing. Her perky titties looked soft and suckable. Her long smooth legs....

Becky was sleeping on her side with one leg bent up allowing me a pretty good look at her young naturally hairless camel-toe. I went to her side of the bed and knelt down giving her tight, and I mean very tight, virgin pussy a kiss right on the lips. Her pussy had a wonderful aroma, like flowers blooming. I licked her pussy from top to bottom right along her slit. She moved in her sleep, not yet waking. I squeezed her buttcheek with my hand a couple times and lifted it ever so slightly. More of her fantastic twat came into view. I couldn't take it anymore. I spread her asscheeks and dove onto her virgin pussy with my mouth open and tongue out. My mouth clamped tightly onto her pussylips and started sucking and licking. Becky woke with a yelp and whimpers as she realized I was sucking on her pussy. "OHHH GOD YES!!!! OHHH DADDY!!! PLEASSSSEEEE!!!! OH MY G—." Her body tensed and she tried to push me away as she convulsed with orgasm after orgasm. My little girl couldn't even scream as she quivered in sheer ecstasy. I could taste my baby's sweet nectar as her tight young puss twitched with a giant orgasm. My tongue slithered all over her pussylips, gently nibbled on her young clit and even worked my tongue into her tight, tight hole. I lifted her ass up and clamped my mouth around her butthole and started sliding my tongue all over it. Spreading her cheeks far apart my tongue entered her ass. Her fingers were pulling my hair as I sucked and licked and sucked and licked on her pussy and ass for as long as I wanted. I loved it so much, I couldn't stop. I bent her and moved her into every position I could think of and kept sliding my tongue all over her virgin pussylips and tight asshole. By the time I was finished she had cum so many times she was nearly passed out. The bed was wet under her ass. She gushed sweet juices. My face was covered with her cum.

I was hard as a rock after that experience. I got up and moved her lifeless body onto her back and straddled her face. She opened her eyes; "I love you daddy.". I started stroking my cock inches above her face. I knew I wouldn't last long. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I placed my balls in her mouth and continued jerking off. I grabbed the back of my little baby's head and started rubbing my ballsack all over her lips and cheeks and nose. When I felt her tongue stick out I placed my asshole right on it. She gave my ass a wonderful licking, it was soooo good. I rubbed my asshole all over her mouth and I knew I was going to cum.

"OHH YESS!!! OOHH BECKY!!! OHHH BABY!!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!!" I pulled back and stuffed my cock into my daughters mouth and started cumming and cumming and cumming. With my hand on the back of head she couldn't have done anything else but swallow my entire cumload. I collapsed on the bed next to her. My cock was still in her mouth as I breathed heavily from my orgasm. She started to suck on me again, but my cock was far too sensitive at that particular moment. "Hold on baby (Panting for air)...just hold it in your mouth baby (Breathing hard)....oh jeeez (Taking deep breaths)...that's it lover(running my fingers along her cock-stuffed cheeks)....oh my goodness(Smiling at her)....You are unbelievable. Truly, an amazing young woman. I love you, Becky." "MmmmmMmmphmmmmYummm." She told me she loved me back while humming on my softening magic stick. Our first day together as lovers was only half through. I couldn't imagine what the second half had in store.

I don't know when she finally let my cock free from the warm safe confines of her young mouth; I must have dozed off in sheer happiness. But when I next awoke I felt her hot tongue sliding all over my testicles. Playing with them. Juggling them in her mouth. Kissing them. French kissing them. Trying to fit both of them into her small mouth. I never opened my eyes; I just laid there and let her play with me. She must have touched and fondled and kissed and sucked on my balls for an hour. I felt my self starting to get hard again. How can I keep up with this young sexy girl? I thought to myself. I will do my best, I said to myself.

I felt her tongue slide away from my balls up my semi-hard cock and lick my head. She licked up and down my now hard shaft like it was a lollipop she had wanted when she was much younger. I felt her mouth come over the head and take me in. My cock was in my little girl's mouth, and it was her choice. I opened my eyes. She looked at me and then closed her eyes taking me deep into her mouth. Ever so slowly she went deeper and deeper until I heard her start to choke herself. She pulled up just a little, and then slowly went back down. My young daughter easily had 3/4ths of my cock in her hot tight mouth. She started making little humming noises and ever so slightly started bouncing her mouth on my cock. I saw tears start to form in her eyes as she pulled my cock out of her teen mouth, look up at me, and say, "I really fucking love you daddy!! I love you!! I love you sooo much!!". She then started bobbing her head up and down my cock for all she was worth. Fast and deep. Gagging herself with my wet thick prick. Throatfucking herself with her daddy's dick. "Oh Becky, Oh Becky, That's it babygirl!! Oh Yess!! Suck on your daddy's cock like a good little girl!!" Five minutes later I started to cum again. She took my cock out of her throat and mouth and watched as just one squirt of cum squirted out, not like my big loads of earlier. She kissed the cum which landed on my stomach. Kissed it and played with it. Then licked it all up and swallowed every last drop. "I kinda like the taste of your sperm daddy." She giggles.

"Why wasn't there that much this time daddy? Did I not do a good job?" She truly looked hurt. "No baby! You did a glorious job sweetie. I promise! It just takes a man time to build up his cum...after he cums...if that makes sense..?" I stammered, still in sexual Shangri-La. "Don't you worry, little one. You will get to see your daddy squirt lots of cum all over you. And soon...." I brought her up to me, snuggling her close, holding her tight in my arms and looking into her luscious eyes, "And soon I will squirt lots and lots of hot thick creamy cum deep into your tight pussy." Her eyes got wet again, "Oh daddy. I always want to make you the happiest daddy of them all. I promise. I promise. I promise." She closed her eyes and we held each other tightly. A loving embrace we never wanted to end.

I must have dozed off into some sort of unconciousnous, a state of nirvanic happiness. I awoke a few hours later not even realizing that I had sleeping. It was very surreal. I woke up thinking that my baby was still in my arms and we were still snuggling. But in fact that was not the case. I awoke to see her emerging from a steamy heaven. My bathroom. Becky walked toward me, catwalked towards me, still dripping wet from the shower she just took. Her pristine body wet with sparkling droplets of water that seemed to accentuate her every curve. Never in my life had I seen such a vision of splendid womanhood. True beauty. True untouched virgin girlness. The only fat on my little girl....was the fatness of her perky young titties. The fatness of her puffy nipples. The fatness of her tight young pussylips. The fatness of her full lustrous lips that would soon surround my strong thick manhood. And now, my cock was becoming fat with lust.

WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
242 Followers