Daddy Becomes a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
562 Followers

"I don't know Daddy, all I do know is that I'm glad I came here and that I poured out my problems and opened my heart to you. Today I feel so much different, almost like a new woman. I never knew what I was capable of, or how real love felt. I would be willing to spend the rest of my life with you daddy."

"The last thing I want is to break up your marriage Mel, you owe it to yourself now to make a bigger effort to please him and show him that he can be happy with his woman. First of all throw away his condoms, but we'll discuss a few more tips before you go home, about how to turn him on without him even knowing. Its kind of like fishing, you dangle the bait, then strike the hook, then reel him in and he will be like putty in your hands. Talking about a woman's hands, they can be a powerful tool if they are soft and smooth and if she knows how to use them."

"I guess you are right Daddy, it's probably not Jim's fault either if he didn't know any better. Maybe he needs some sex education. I do take the whole idea of marriage seriously so I guess I shouldn't be just throwing it all away. But I'm sure Daddy that he will never be half the lover that you are so I will still want to see you, you know, just to make sure you are pleased too. I'm sure you must have been lonely here all on your own without a woman to look after your needs."

"I have been lonely sweetie, especially without a woman, so all I could do was masturbate occasionally, but I really didn't have much desire to do that. I just couldn't conjure up enough sexy thoughts to spur me into doing it too often."

"Hopefully I will be leaving you with plenty of them Daddy."

"Sweetie, I already have enough from the last 24 hours to keep me going for a year."

"What's for breakfast that's low calorie, Daddy?"

I just smiled and thought of all that was available before I told her "Fruit."

She really did have some fruit before she changed into shorts and a thin tee shirt and took off down the sideroad jogging. About 30 minutes later she was back, sweating profusely with the front of her shirt soaked which displayed her breasts and nipples just beautifully.

"Before you cool down sweetie, I have a motorized treadmill downstairs that I use occasionally, do you want to try it out?" I asked and she nodded.

I plugged it in and started it going then showed her the dials and away she went. Jogging nowhere but covering a lot of ground. The thought hadn't occurred to me but it was much cooler in the basement and slowly her nipples seemed to turn to rock as they protruded beyond what I had seen the previous day.

After a good 15 minutes of watching I decided to go back upstairs, her level of energy was making me tired, but there again she was only 23 years old. I hoped that she could lose about 5lbs or more as I loved to see tight arsed women and the thought of approaching a new improved version of Mel from behind made me tingle.

I went out into the garden and did a few chores before it actually got too warm to work out there. My thoughts were on my daughter and the gardening came second. I was a little taken back that she had said that she wanted to spend her life with me, it would have been very easy I'm sure to manipulate her mind in my favor. But I knew I couldn't live with that, I owed it to her to let her go, to make a renewed effort with her marriage. If it failed then she was always welcome here, but I knew if she didn't try, then it would always be looming over her head.

We were never really close before yesterday and just contacted each other more as a formality, that's probably what many families do and don't even realize that their babies are day by day moving further away from them.

It made me think how blessed close families are in this day and age. But now that we had found each other and I had experienced that unique bond, I would make sure that I kept that close relationship and not only in a sexual way. My thoughts were interrupted as Mel called out from the patio door.

"That's enough for now Daddy, maybe I'll repeat my exercise this evening. Did you shower yet Daddy, wanna wash my sweaty back for me?" She said sweetly and I told her to lead the way.

I had to give a little tug on her tee shirt to break it free of her sweaty body before she removed her shorts and then I realized that she didn't have any panties on. She turned around and asked if I needed help, without waiting for an answer she eased my shorts down and held my dick for a few seconds then knelt on the floor to remove my socks.

Both naked we stepped into the tub and the shower sprayed merrily to one side as it washed down the tiled wall. "We better wash first Daddy, I may smell."

After a while I realized that my household water consumption would rise about tenfold while Mel was staying with me as I took such a long time in washing her complete body and received the same from Mel.

I knew she was intent on making me cum and was slightly disappointed when I told her I would wait until later, after we get out of the shower.

Her eyes were just sparkling and I knew she was wet already with a few mini orgasms as she mouthed the words, "I love you Daddy."

We went to her bedroom and laid a towel on the bed then I spread body lotion all over her entire body and massaged it into her skin until it had all disappeared.

"We need to keep you very desirous and that means having skin as soft and smooth as babies skin." I told her and I could see that she had enjoyed the massage.

I then told her to kneel and face me as I also knelt, and looking into her beautiful serene eyes I could tell that she just wanted to please me in anyway I wanted.

"This small lesson is about inhibitions. It will enable you to be able to masturbate without fear in front of your man. First we will kiss a little then I will play with your breasts as you masturbate yourself while I watch you. This is very stimulating for almost any man to be able to see his lover openly masturbate in front of him. Sometimes its done together as each person does themselves, but in this case I'm going to be helping you as well."

We kissed with open mouths and her wet slick tongue searched all over inside my mouth and got entwined with mine. I held her breasts and stroked her nipples lightly after I had taken her hands and put them over her pussy. She took a quick sharp breath as I tweaked her growing nipples and when she pushed her fingers into her wet vagina. I moved my mouth to her breasts and first licked before I sucked then she rose up a little and threw back her head in an effort to push her chest outwards.

Sweet moans came from her mouth as I sucked gently on each breast and felt her bum cheeks and then I sat back and watched.

Her eyes were barely open and she seemed in a daze as she stroked herself openly in front of me, making me so erect that my dick and balls ached. I longed to push forward and have her but I had other plans. I kissed her again and her mouth was so hot and juicy as her bottom lip trembled, but I kept my hands away from her.

"Oh Daddy, oh wow."

She moved her fingers faster, her mouth was open wide as she sighed loudly then her tongue came out for air and she cried out softly, "DDAADDY I'M GOIN A CUM."

Her mouth closed and she gritted her teeth and uttered sounds then moved spasmodically and cried. "Yesss DADDDY Yesss, I'M CUMMMMIN FOR YOU DADDDY."

I held her close and kissed her very passionately and told her she did a wonderful job.

"Turn around quickly baby and kneel on all fours, Daddy wants you doggie style, Daddy wants to cum inside you."

Within seconds I was inside her and she was pushing back and forth already trying to get all of me inside her. She clamped down hard on my dick for a split second or so and shuddered once, then twice.

"AGAIN DADDY, yesss daddy, oh daddy yesss, keep going." I pushed harder and deeper until my balls slapped against her and I was so close.

"Almost baby girl, almost. Move your arse faster and daddy will cum in you."

She moved her arse back and forth in sync with my thrusts as I watched my juicy cock gliding in and out of her effortlessly.

"OOH DADDDY PLEASE HURRY I'M ALMOST CUMMIN DADDY."

"Oooooh baby girl, oooooh yesss oh yesss daddy is cummin in baby girls juicy pussy."

She pushed and pushed and pushed and then cried out that she was cummin too.

Little by little we slowed and I massaged her arse cheeks with my hands while I was still deep inside her and just kept giving her an odd little push in and out. After a few moments she said: "Oh Daddy, I really like this doggie style."

I had her slowly lay down on her tummy as I lay down with her so as not to break our connection and then I held her as I rolled us onto our sides.

I held her breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders before I eased her forward slightly to enable me to push a little deeper inside her.

"You did fantastic my love, now just relax." I told her and she quickly cocked her arse backwards and said, "Thank you Daddy." As I held her arse cheek and nodded off for a good 30 or 40 minutes.

I awoke alone with a sheet covering me and looked around but Mel was gone. I went to the bathroom and peed then picked up my shorts and decided against them until I had washed my cock.

Downstairs I viewed a note on the table:

"Daddy I left you for another man. Sorry. Please turn over."

For a split second I was shocked until I turned over the note.

"Tim Hortons was calling out for me in my dreams, after I've done with him I'll be back. Love M."

I laughed out loud and thought it was cute, but I also realized that I was becoming very attached to my girl.

About an hour later Mel was back and smiling as she opened her bag on the table. She had brought me one of those soups in a fresh bread bowl and for her, a salad. For dessert she had brought glazed strawberry tarts filled with custard and for much later, possibly supper, Tim's famous chili.

"Tim was good to me, but you get both tarts dad, I'm on a diet remember. Eat up daddy you have to keep up your strength, I could be feeling horny any minute." She said with a big grin and I told her that if I caught her fooling around with another man called Tim, then I may have to spank her and then we both laughed.

The soup bowl was great and quite filling but the strawberry tart was delicious and I made a real mess of myself until Mel came with a tissue and licked off the sticky crumbs from my face and wiped my tee shirt and fingers.

"I'm going to miss your smiling face darling." I told her.

"Lets not think about that now Daddy, I still have lots of time here with you. Listen why don't we have a walk thru' the fields this afternoon, I know a really neat place."

In my wisdom many, many years ago I had bought a farm of approximately 100 acres and later I had just over 2 acres of land severed off the bottom southerly corner. This is where I had the house built that I live in now. I rented out the remainder of farm along with the old farmhouse and it has produced a nice steady income ever since. I never did walk much of the land.

We walked down the hedgerows, up and over a small hill and then down into an area that wasn't cultivated because of the large rocks protruding from the soil. As we got closer we crossed a small stream thru' a rough small wood lot and then it opened up into a small clearing with a natural pond fed by the stream

"Wow, I have never been back here." I told Mel who was busy watching birds.

"I have, I often came out here Dad with a book during summer and would read for hours and watch the birds and critters. There used to be fish in the pond but the herons would feed on them, maybe a few survived who knows. In early summer the stream flows a little faster as its spring fed. I know that because one time I followed the stream way back. I used to swim in the pond and then lay out on that big flat rock to dry and sun myself.

One time I brought a few girls out here from the bible class, then it rained like crazy and we all got soaked so we stayed out here the whole day until our clothes dried."

"Its beautiful out here, so quiet and natural." I told her as we sat close together and I draped my arm around her. We sat quietly and were rewarded as we watched a Red Cardinal drink from the edge of the pond and then two cedar waxwings as they playfully fought in a small bush.

"Make love to me here Daddy, just take your time, take all day if you want but just love me, do anything you want to me I'm all yours Daddy. While I let my mind wonder back to when I was about 11 years old and totally innocent with nipples and no breasts and a perfectly smooth hairless pussy, you can even imagine my tiny arse walking away from you as I walk to the pond." Mel said as her memories came flooding back to her, I hugged her closer then kissed her softly.

"Those memories are very special at that age and this place is simply priceless Mel." I told her and kissed her more passionately, as I held and stroked her breasts. She unbuttoned her thin blouse and I cupped her bare flesh then kissed each dark nipple before returning to her mouth.

She cupped my head in her hands and kissed my forehead, my nose and my lips then told me that she loved me so much that she could cry.

We lay back in the grass and pressed our tongues together then licked each other's tongue and her mouth was getting wetter and wetter. Her nipples were incredibly erect so I sucked them lightly and she moaned softly.

She lifted her loose skirt and exposed her bare pussy as she started to openly stroke herself to a mini orgasm. I replaced her hand with mine and masturbated her more firmly then her wet open mouth closed tightly over mine as she breathed thru' her nose and sucked the breath out of mine.

I could feel the vibrations in my mouth as she moaned louder and louder, her back arched and my hand was suddenly wet. I kept stroking between her wet pussy lips, running my fingers from her erect clit and into her vagina as she writhed and thrusted.

Her mouth was still locked over mine and her moans were vibrating thru' me again as she arched her back once more and screamed inaudible sounds in my closed mouth and then slowly they subsided as her mouth came away from mine.

I sucked on her breasts slowly and closed my teeth gently on her nipples then pulled them and she cried out in pleasure. I had 2 fingers deep inside her just sitting quietly waiting to give her another high.

"Daddy, take your pants off and put Mr. Dick inside me please, that what I really want. I want to be as one with you."

I had them off in a jiffy and knelt between her legs as she made a grab for me and rubbed my cockhead up and down her wet lips until she cried out that she was almost ready to cum and to hurry. She pushed into me and sucked up my cockhead then cried out, "Push Daddy, push, quickly."

I thrusted into her just 2 or 3 strokes and she clamped down on my cock and held it in a super grip as she cried out loud, "NOW DADDDY, NOWW, OOOH DADDY."

I pushed deep inside her and she held her hands tightly on my arse and told me to just stay perfectly still, if I could.

"Wow Daddy, awesome, just awesome, we need to make this last. You have a nice arse too. Lets talk about sex for a while daddy, how come I can have so many orgasms."

"I think baby, its because you are so pure and put your heart and soul into making love. You are unique baby, you have a large clitoris that's easily stimulated and because of its size after its stimulated it's easy to contact when having intercourse. But most sexy women have lots more orgasms than the man."

"Do you think I'm sexy daddy?"

"I certainly do my precious baby. You are the best lover I have ever had."

"Better than Mom?"

"Yes, even better than Mom."

"There is no doubt Daddy that you are the best lover that I have ever had. Just push a little bit daddy, you know, every now and then to keep the fire lit. Oh yes, Oh yesss Daddy, the fire is still lit, thank you. You sure know how to turn my crank. How big is Mr. Dick, Daddy?"

"He's over eight inches close to nine inches sweetie."

"Well Jim is about three inches shorter in length and not as thick as yours and he has very little pubic hair either. I think he shaves it off, would you like me to shave you tonight?"

"Mmmm that would be nice Mel."

"No problem Daddy, I'll do anything for you. Should we move a little daddy." She said as she pushed a little and I thrusted slowly into her.

"Ooooohhhh daddy, that's nice, just a little more and then stop." She said as she kissed me and squeezed my bum cheeks.

I pushed deeper inside and then thrusted faster and harder and her eyes lit up because I didn't stop right away, but when she started to moan I stopped.

"Ooooohhhh Daddy, you keep turning over my engine. If you don't stop you may have to carry me back home, dripping and leaking all the way." She told me as she kissed me wildly and whipped her tongue around my mouth. God she was keeping me hard with her antics but it felt so good.

"Daddy, what do you want to do to me tonight?" She asked and then licked my nose.

"Daddy may have to get you to put cream on his bum, because its getting a sunburn." I said and we both laughed.

We talked and talked with a few thrusts and kisses along with sucking her breasts in between and its amazing how long I survived without cummin. But then she just said after a flurry of small thrusts:

"Damn you DDADDY KEEP GOIN NOW, CUM INSIDE MEE DADDDY, I'M REEADY, I'M RRRRREADDDY GO FAST DADDDDY, G FAST, OOOH DDDAADDDDDY."

I thrusted into her like a wildman and shot my load deep inside her in just several seconds and we kissed so passionately that it brought tears to my eyes.

We lay almost totally silent for several minutes, apart from the few sighs and deep breaths while we hugged tightly.

The walk back was slow and very joyful as we held hands like young lovers and frolicked around without a care in the world. But she had to be careful that she didn't pat Daddy's bum as I really did get burnt buns.

After a quick uneventful shower other than some light touching as Mel had stomach cramps, a few kisses and a touch of lotion on my red bum cheeks, I warmed up the Chili for supper, and then we sat outside talking until it was almost dark.

"I didn't realize that we had such a beautiful, private and quiet little place on our land. I really enjoyed our little outing." I told Mel and she said that if we go again we should take towels and suntan oil.

"It's our secret Garden of Eden, Daddy. Just yours and mine, I always loved it there as a kid. Just think if we had a baby we could take it there."

"Our baby?" I asked, somewhat puzzled.

"Well I just meant, I was kind of daydreaming daddy, if we ever had a baby. Don't worry daddy, I'm on the pill."

"Oh thank goodness Mel. Don't scare me like that." I said as I laughed.

"Come to think about it daddy, my little vacation here is already going to be interrupted by my period, sorry daddy, what a bum time for it to happen."

"Don't worry Mel, that's just part of life, we'll survive I'm sure. There are many other ways of giving pleasure to each other even while you are menstruating. Of course that's if you felt up to it, understandably some women don't."

"Daddy, I'm so used to being left alone mostly during that time, that I never thought about it before, until now. But now we have found each other, I was finding it hard to tell you about my period that kind of started when we were in the shower. I thought you would be very disappointed in me."

"Heck no Mel, I understand sweetheart, don't worry. By the time five days are over I'll be chewing my socks and biting my nails." I said and we both burst out laughing.

It was late and we were on our way upstairs and Mel went to her room, I followed and asked her if she was coming to bed.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
562 Followers