Daddy Becomes a Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
563 Followers

"I won't be much use to you tonight Daddy and I don't want to disturb your sleep. Jim hates it when I'm on my period and sleeps in another room." She said sadly and I told her not to be so silly and that I could hold her closely and stroke her tummy if it hurt.

"Just make sure you have your panties on, and a nightie if you want, but if you need me to play with lick or suck your breasts then I can do that for you sweetie. But I'll understand if you don't."

"Maybe I could suck you off Daddy, would that help?" She asked and I grinned.

"You bet."

She decided to just wear panties but didn't want to get stimulated too much on the first night of her period. But she did go down on me, wow; she never stopped until I was totally drained.

In a way I was glad that we were having somewhat of a break from our hectic sessions, I realized that I wasn't as young as I thought. Then we snuggled together while I gently held her and drifted off to sleep.

I knew she was out of bed twice during the night but she told me to go back to sleep.

Next morning when I awoke I was alone in bed, I slipped on some shorts and hurried downstairs. Mel was sat at the table looking pale and told me that the first day was always the worst for her. I asked what I could do and if she needed anything, she had already prepared a small list so I had a quick wash right away and then drove into town.

When I returned she was laid on the couch, curled up and partially covered with a blanket and napping. I could see the back of her panties and there were stains of her blood.

I didn't know whether to wake her or let her sleep but I knew she had lost some sleep in the night.

Then after I had settled down from my quick drive into town and back I thought I better wake her, then she could change her pad to the heavy day type and do her thing whatever. Maybe then if she took a pill she would be more comfortable if she wanted to sleep.

Being a mere man I was lost for words, my poor little girl was hurting and I felt useless, as I didn't know what to do.

Half-dazed she trundled off to the bathroom with the little bag of supplies I had brought. Fifteen minutes later she was back on the couch trying to get back into her previous comfortable fetal position. I sat near her and stroked her shoulders and hair until she nodded off. Then I quietly crept away and had my breakfast.

A few hours later she was stirring and I heard a faint cry. "Daddy."

"Yes my precious, how do you feel now?"

"Just a bit better, what's the chances of a nice cup of that ginger tea you have in the cupboard." She said softly and I noticed how pale she looked.

"No problem sweetheart, coming right up." I told her and by the time it was ready she was asleep again and I just let it sit on the coffee table.

"Daddy" I heard her calling. "Yes, dear."

"Can you warm up that tea, please. I know I'm a pest."

"No problem sweetie, you are no trouble to me, don't worry."

She sat up and threw the blanket back and stretched out as I gave her the warm cup then I saw that she had changed her panties from much earlier. I asked if she wanted anything to eat and she asked for toast. She came into the kitchen for her toast and sat at the table.

"Oh Daddy, I guess all that extra pussy poking has stirred up my period. It just seems a little heavier than normal, but I'll be okay. If you don't mind me swearing Daddy, I feel well and truly fucked, frazzled, worn out."

"You look worn out and really pale, baby."

"Jim hates the sight of my blood, I have to immediately parcel up my soiled pads and panties, then put them out of sight."

"So he's not very understanding then." I said.

"I guess he isn't really. Do you know I've always been this way Daddy, I just never let you see me this way, and I would put on a good front. If I couldn't I would stay in my room and Mom would bring what I needed. Usually the first two days would drive me nuts, so watch out. If I go a little batty bash me on the head and tie me down." She said and grinned a little.

"Point noted, sweetie. Just don't be afraid to ask for anything."

She went to lie down again after her toast and that's about all she did on and off for 3 whole days and I was getting worried. Then on the 4th day she bucked up and after the 5th she was feeling much better, but I did make a mental note to invest in a tampon company, as they must be hugely profitable.

Mel told me that this was one of her heaviest and roughest periods since she was a teenager. In fact she didn't give the all clear until day seven.

Deep down I felt somewhat guilty and figured that somehow I may have contributed to her grief with all the prior sexual activity.

During the days she was unavailable for sex, whenever she could, she either masturbated me or sucked me off without expecting anything in return.

After the "all clear" she was extremely horny and we re-visited our secret Garden of Eden and we almost had Mr. Dick worn out.

It was unbelievable the way she orgasmed so easily and the amount of orgasms she had in those last few days leading up to her eventual departure.

On the last evening before she left early the next morning instead of going out to a restaurant we cooked a fine meal on the BBQ then went to bed early and just held each other and made slow passionate love for hours.

Next morning we had tears before she left but we arranged another date to get together in just four weeks time. This seemed to make her feel much better, but she was still reluctant to leave. However the time came and I stood waving with one hand and brushing away tears with the other.

Almost 6 hours later the phone rang and I hoped that it was Mel, letting me know that she was home and safe.

"Daddy." She said and all I could think was thank goodness it was Mel and she was home safely.

"Yes sweetheart, did you have a nice drive home?"

"Daddy, forget about that, it was fine. I need to talk to you daddy."

"Okay sweetheart, I'm listening."

"Daddy, I love you. Am I welcome to come and live with you again?"

"Of course sweetheart and I love you too, the 4 weeks will pass pretty quick."

"But Daddy this really is different."

"How so my precious."

"Daddy, when I got home there was a message on the answering machine and a written letter on the counter from Jim."

"Oh from Jim, like a love note?"

"Not exactly Daddy, he has left me."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry baby. How can I help?"

"Daddy, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Let me read it to you, okay."

"Go ahead Mel."

"Daddy here's what it says.":

Dear Melanie,

I have been struggling with my inner feelings now for a long time. This maybe hard for you to take so I will just come out and say it:

I'm gay and I love Colin.

I never meant to hurt you, as you and I have been together from being teenagers. I had feelings for Colin before our marriage and I assumed that they would dissipate afterwards but they didn't, they got stronger and stronger.

I'm sorry but that's the way it is, there was no training course in head office, I feel guilty at lying to you but I needed the time to be sure of my decision.

I know I'm leaving you in a bit of a financial fix so I have borrowed $5,000 from Colin and put it in our account so you can use it as you see fit. I suggest you open up your own personal account and transfer the money. When that's done I will have $800 month deposited in it until we can reach some divorce settlement. I would like to legally end our marriage as soon as possible and I will be very easy to deal with.

I'm so very sorry for hurting you in this way Melanie.

I tried to go through the motions as a husband but it just wasn't fair to you any longer.

I assume that you will want to move to your father's home short term and then relocate in that general area as there may not be anything to keep you in this area any longer.

Either way I will cover the cost of the removal expenses and help you where I can to make things financially viable for you.

I have taken all my clothes and minimal possessions and I leave all the rest to you.

If there is anything that you don't want to take with you, if you plan on moving, then please let me know.

Best wishes to you Melanie

Jim

P.S. You can reach me at my work number.

"Mel, how do you feel about all that honey?"

"Daddy, I think you know, if you will have me I'm yours forever."

"Oh Mel, God has answered my prayer."

"Yes Daddy, I'll be back home with you, where I belong tomorrow, okay?"

"Wow, I'm so happy now Mel. We can look after everything from this end."

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
563 Followers