Daddy Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers

"Um, I don't know if this counts, but a week ago Sean and me were at this party in one of the frat houses. And just for the hell of it, we snuck up to one of the bedrooms and made out in some guy's bathroom."

I snickered. "Really? You're saying you and my junior Republican roommate actually went into somebody's room and got down and dirty?"

"Well, yeah, sorta. I mean, we didn't really get naked or anything like that. But Sean did end up giving me a quick blow job."

I nearly fell over laughing. "Yep, that's what I thought. You two sneak into a bathroom somewhere for a quickie, and think you've actually done something. That's just sad."

I turned away from him with a dismissive shake of my head, reached into the closet and pulled out a duffel bag. "I really have got to get out of here."

"So what do you call wild?" he said, following me as I went to my bed and opened the bag in preparation to start packing.

"Once, Trey and I got really horny after smoking a joint in his truck," I said, cutting my eyes in Jack's direction. "And for some strange reason we ended up at the zoo. And then for the hell of it, we snuck into some bushes next to the monkey house, and actually fucked in front of the monkeys. We must've given them one hell of a show because, I'm telling you, they went total freak-out crazy."

Jack's mouth dropped open and I swear he looked like he was about to blush again. And for all the embarrassment in his face, with those big round blue eyes and dark blond hair, he still looked good enough to eat.

"You know what you should do," he said, recovering his composure a bit. "You should just say, 'Fuck it, I'm over him. Time to move on and have some fun.' And then you should just jump in my jeep come down to Padre with me and Sean."

"Fuck Padre!" I said, glaring at him. And then I pressed my mouth over his, locked our lips together and pulled our bodies close in a hard, deep, desperate kiss.

"I don't feel like partying or losing myself on a beach," I said when I broke the kiss. "I just want to feel alive. I just want . . ." I wanted to say something about the fire burning inside me, but I lost heart and let it go. But surprisingly, Jack didn't.

"You think I don't get it, but I do," he said, grabbing me and holding me close. And then Jack totally shocked me by pulling us back together and cramming his tongue into my mouth. The kissing was hard, physical and intense, and in a flurry of movement we began tearing at each other's clothes. In seconds we had stripped off our shirts and were busy pushing off our pants when Jack suddenly froze and drew a breath.''

"I can't do this," he sputtered. "Sean—"

"Could come in here any minute," I said, completing his thought. I put my hands on his chest. His skin was flushed and warm, and his heart racing. "But ask yourself: Have you ever felt more alive?"

I pressed myself into him, nuzzled his neck, sniffed the sweetness of his scent. Damn, he didn't just look good, he smelled good, too. For a moment at least, he made me forget about Trey. Jack responded as I hoped he would, wound his arms around me, sniffed me in return and then began rubbing himself against me like we were kindling just ready to burst into flame. Up until that moment I wasn't sure there was a spark of spontaneity inside him; now I knew there was. And he had me heating up fast.

Wasting no time, I shoved down his jeans and briefs in one swift motion. I dropped to my knees as his cock popped out hard and stiff, and I heard him gasp when I wrapped my fingers around it. It was smooth and creamy as I worked my fist down the length of it, then back up again, finally squeezing the glossy head until a clear bead of precum oozed forth. I glanced up at his anxious face before leaning forward and licking the drop clean. I continued to stroke his fuckrod, and when I licked his cockhead again, I could feel his entire body shudder. I knew exactly how he felt. Ripples of heat were passing through me too, making me groan. When I glanced up again, Jack bent down and kissed me again. And then using both hands he brought my mouth fully onto his dick.

It tasted so good that I swallowed it eagerly, allowing the long slender shaft to slide into my throat. I continued to swallow, using my throat muscles to massage his cock, and urge out even more tasty drops of precum. The groans coming from Jack told me just how much he was enjoying my oral ministrations.

He began moving his cock in and out, at first slowly matching his fuck strokes with the rhythm of my sucking. But soon his movements increased, gaining more urgency, and becoming more insistent. His groaning was increasing as his fucking was growing in power. Finally he was pile-driving into me, harder and faster than I could match, forcing me to open wider and swallow deeper in an effort to keep up. He was overpowering me, slowly choking me, but I didn't stop him, at least not at first. Finally I had to pull away, just to catch my breath. Still gasping I glanced up at him again and saw his face had become a twisted mask of pleasure and desire.

Sean wouldn't have recognized that face and the thought of it made me grin. Jack was more than a little drunk with pleasure and in no mood to pause, and he pulled me back onto his slimy shimmery beast. Heck, I was drunk too, lusting after his pole and his body, and perfectly happy to allow him to use my throat as his fuck piece. I was positively thrumming with delight as I opened my maw even wider, and swallowed the boy right down to his silvery pubes. My throat closed around him like a velvet vise and I heard him call out.

"Goddammit! Jesus, you're gonna . . . make me blow!"

He grasped my head and held tight, then lurched forward to deliver a fiery blast of cum down my throat. As more cum wads followed, I managed to pull back a bit to keep myself from being drowned, and to swallow deeply as Jack went on unloading his juice into my belly. As the flow lessened I finally managed to pull back enough to capture some of the stream onto my tongue and let it fill my senses with its sweet musky taste. I didn't let go of him until he had started to go limp, pumping my own cock until I came right there on the floor. I collapsed into a contented heap at his feet, still reeling from the simmering heat of our encounter.

"Oh, jeez," he gasped, slumping against the wall, "I can't believe I did that."

"Intense, wasn't it?" I smiled with a devilish grin. "Sex is always better when there's a little bit of danger in it. . . . Oh, shit!" I said, pricking up my ears. "Unless I miss my guess, those klucky footsteps I'm hearing in the hall are the sound of Sean coming back."

"What?" yelped Jack, casting a panicked look in my direction.

"Quick, bro," I said, jumping to my feet, "get your shit and get the fuck into the bathroom right now!"

I grabbed Jack's shirt while he yanked up his jeans and underwear, then I shoved him into the bathroom, quickly pulling the door shut. I beat a hasty retreat to my bed where I only just managed to pull on my briefs before the door swung open.

"Oh-my-god!" said Sean in mock disbelief, as he entered the room. "Are you just now getting dressed? Just how late did you sleep anyway?"

"Pretty late," I exhaled with a sigh, trying hard not to seem too winded or look too guilty. With all the nonchalance I could muster as Sean went to his bed and tossed his backpack onto it, I snatched a hand towel from the closet, bent down and swiped away the telltale evidence cum on the floor beside my bed. Sean with his customary self-absorption did not even notice what I was doing.

"So how'd the meetings go?" I asked while pulling on my T-shirt and shorts.

"OK, I guess, once I got past the mob scene in the hall over there. Anyway, I got a couple of extra assignments to do next week in addition to my regular study. It's gonna be one hell of a spring break."

"I'm confident you'll still manage to find a little time for partying," I said with mock concern. "Maybe you can get Jack to help you."

"Speaking of Jack, where is he? I saw his jeep downstairs in the parking lot."

"In there," I said, indicating the bathroom. "He's using the head."

"Yeah, that reminds me. He's been eanting me to see if I could talk you into coming along with us to South Padre. I know you have plans, but you might want to reconsider. It's going to be nothing but non-stop parties and fun in the sun. Why don't you pull your head out of those books and come along?"

"He already asked me, and I told him I'm going to meet up with some of my old friends in Houston."

"That's exactly what I said you'd say," said Sean with supreme confidence. "You're so predictable, Charlie. You'd rather go and hang out with our high school friends than have a wild time on Padre."

"Yep, that's me: predictable. But one thing's for sure: Houston beats the hell out of dull old College Station." We both had a chuckle just as the toilet flushed and Jack emerged looking thoroughly guilty. Lucky for me, Sean was too much in his own world to notice.

"Hey, babe, I tried," said Sean to Jack with a shrug. "It's like I said, nothing is gonna budge this one out of his precious Houston. You really do need to get out of those books and have some fun," Sean said to me as he moved toward his bed.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said with a knowing smile as I tossed various items into a duffel bag.

Sean and Jack gathered up his bags and made for the door. Sean gave me one final look of pity before exiting, gently shaking his head over a lost cause. "Well, have fun in the big city," he said before walking out.

"Yeah, and you do the same on that beach," I called after. "Oh, and Jacko," I said, catching the eye of his very quiet boyfriend who was dutifully following him out. "Don't do anything down there I wouldn't do."

Jack's cheeks reddened once again, but he did manage a weak smile before disappearing through the door. I wondered again if Sean would notice the extra color in his boyfriend's cheeks as they cruised down the highway toward the coast. "Not likely," I chuckled to myself as I continued to push stuff into the bag. Nevertheless, I was glad to have seen that smile on Jack's face on his way out.

**********

By noon I was on the highway heading south. The incident with Jack still had me buzzing, but for some reason, also feeling a little weird; so I called my best friend Dell to cheer me up.

"OK, so let me get this straight," said Dell in a tone of voice I knew too well. "Spring break rolls around, and you decide that's the perfect time to start boffing your roommate's boyfriend. Did I get that right?"

"Yeah, pretty much. And your point is-?"

"No point, sweetie. I wouldn't dream of telling you what to do seeing as how you never listen to me anyway, but I was wondering when was it you went and completely lost your mind—that's all. In what universe is it a good idea to start doodling your roommate's honey? What could possibly go wrong with that?"

"I'm not listening to you, Dell. I saw a chance to have a little fun with a good-looking dude and I took it."

"Yes, you did—with the one guy who's other half could make your life miserable for the rest of the semester. But, like I said, far be it from me to lecture you—seeing as how you know everything already. Of course if I were to lecture you, I'd point out that that campus is chock full of hot men, and you chose to go for the one guy you shouldn't have."

"Oh, for Pete's sake, Dell, lighten up. I guarantee Jack is not about to tell Sean what we did, and Sean's too self-absorbed to figure it out on his own. "

"Well, supposing that's true, it still doesn't make it right."

"Thank you, Mother Superior, for today's sermon, but I'm still not sorry. From the time he got there Jack was sending out signals—in that shy, sexy, laid-back way of his. You should see him, Dell: tall, tan and hunky. There must be something in the water in West Texas that makes them grow that tall."

"Are you finished?" said Dell, still with the haughty tone.

"Well, as a matter of fact, no. I called you for a little sympathy, and all you've been dishing out is a guilt trip."

"What do you need sympathy for?"

"I, uh, nothing in particular. I was just feeling a little down, that's all."

"Really? Because I thought your head was up in the clouds from that little romp in the hay with the boyfriend."

"It was great. I enjoyed it . . . but now that it's over, I was feeling a little lonely too."

Dell sighed. "So are you really going to make me drag it out of you? Out with it, Charlie C. What the fuck is going on?"

"Right before the thing with Jack, I talked to Trey. And he told me he's gotten back together with his old girlfriend."

"Oh, my god. Trey—really? Well, that's interesting. According to you, the two of you broke up last year."

"We did—more or less. I mean, we did technically break up when I came up here to College Station. But we've stayed in touch. Just as friends. We talk on the phone sometimes."

Dell gave a little snort. "On the phone—is that all?"

"OK, already. What's with the third degree? I also may have seen him a couple of times when I was back in Houston."

"Yeah, like at New Year's."

"You knew?" I gasped.

"Well, I didn't know for an exact certainty . . . until this very instant—but I had my suspicions, especially when I called you three times on New Year's Eve and you didn't call me back until the next day."

"So you knew. Why didn't you say something?"

"I was just waiting for your sneaky little ass to tell me."

I sighed. "You're so considerate. Remind me again why we're friends, Dell."

"Well, besides practically growing up together, I'm the only one who wont go blabbing your secrets all over town. You on the other hand know you could never find a finer truer friend than me."

"Thank you," I said drolly. "You are a legend . . . in your own mind. Seriously, Dell, just how screwed up am I? It's not like Trey and I were actually back together. I knew I had no claim on him. How can I be this upset over the fact that he's back with that girl Alli?"

"Well, maybe you weren't as broken up as you thought you were. Can you truthfully say you weren't entertaining dreams of maybe getting back together with Trey once you'd convinced your dad to let you move back to town?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Probably. Damn, you do know me too well."

"Well, I've got a question for you. Now that Trey's out of the picture, are you still determined to get yourself back to Houston?"

"More than ever. I can't exactly explain it, Dell, but I feel like I'm slowly choking to death up here—a little more every day. There's just something about this place. I really hate being here. And I can't really explain it except I didn't choose any of it. This—whole deal—was rammed down my throat like what I wanted didn't matter, like I didn't matter at all. You know, I always thought my dad totally got me and accepted me just the way I am. Now I'm not so sure."

"Well, I'm sure we're gonna find a way to get you back to Houston where you belong. Your dad may think he's got the last word on this, but I'm telling you we're gonna show him a thing or two."

"Damn right, we will . . . We'll show him plenty . . . or at least I will!" I declared with pretend vigor. "Don't worry, Dell, I'm ready for the talk. And now that that's settled, tell me something good and juicy to take my mind off all this shit with Dad and Trey. What about that R.A. guy you were just starting to get close to?"

"Do you ever hear anything I say? It wasn't an R.A. It was a teaching assistant and he was in charge of my composition class. Talk about tall and hot. I'm telling you that West Texas boyfriend dude of yours has nothing on this guy."

"Details. I want details, and hold nothing back. So what are we talking about when you say he's hot? Like Alex Pettyfer hot? Or Zac Efron? Or maybe even Liam Helmsworth?"

"Zac Efron: You are so yesterday news," he said with a laugh. "We are going to have to get you out of that one-horse town. OK, so maybe Adam Driver. Or not. I don't know. He's definitely hot, that's all I know."

"So have you two . . . you know, done the deed?"

Dell giggled. "Did we ever. And I'm telling you, Charlie, it was hot. It was beyond hot."

"Details."

"As you know, I don't kiss and tell. But if I did it would blow your mind."

"Hey, I told you about Jack, didn't I? So how did this thing even get started?"

"It was perfectly innocent. As you know, I'm a pretty damn good writer. He liked one of my papers and asked me to come to his office and talk to him about it."

"Alone in his office—you devil!"

"Shut up, you idiot," yelped Dell, suddenly indignant. "He really does like the way I write. He's a journalism major and wanted to encourage me to go that way. Anyway, we started talking and hanging out and doing stuff like that."

"Damn, that is innocent," I noted, with some disappointment. "So when did this thing turn interesting?"

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, he asked me go for hamburger after class with him. It was no big deal, we'd done it before. Afterwards, though, instead of him taking off, he invited me a go for a ride with him on his motorbike out by the lake."

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

"Will you get your mind out of the gutter," said Dell. "It wasn't like that. He wanted to talk, really talk, about troubles he was having with his wife."

"Wait," I gagged. "Did you say wife?"

"Well, yeah, he's married, but his wife's a total bitch. She's making him miserable, so we went out to this quiet place and he poured out all this shit going on between them. I was just sitting there, being very sympathetic and understanding, mind you, and then something started to happen. He touched my hand, I touched his face, and the next thing you knew—we were kissing."

"Kissing!" I said, barely able to contain myself.

"Yeah," said Dell, his voice cloudy with emotion. "And not just any kissing. Hot kissing. The sort that leads to other things. And then, we were, well, doing a whole lot more than just kissing."

"Oh. My. God. You hypocrite!" I yelled, now completely unable to contain myself. "Not ten minutes ago, you were all up in my business for messing around with my roommate's boyfriend, and now it comes out that you've been fucking around with somebody's goddamned husband!"

Dell giggled. "Well, yeah, I can see how that might look a tad hypocritical."

"Hypocrite! Hypocrite! Hypocrite!"

"OK, calm down, sweetie. Hasn't anyone ever told you it's not very ladylike to spit into the phone?"

"Shut the fuck up, you lying hypocrite. This is unforgivable, Dell. You actually had me feeling horrible for what I was doing to Sean. And all the while you knew you were doing something even worse."

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I was laying it on a little strong," said Dell in a contrite voice. "But you have to know, don't you, that I wasn't really serious. What do I care if you mess around with your roommate's boyfriend? Except I did mean that part about making sure he doesn't find out. That dude could make your life a holy hell."

"Don't worry, he won't. Listen, it sounds to me like we could both stand to blow off a little steam. Why don't we get together tonight and hit a couple of clubs? We can dance all our troubles away."

"I'm ready. What time?"

"What?"

"What time should we get together?"

"Oh, uh, Dell, listen: I'm pulling into the driveway now and I'm going to have to get off the phone."

"That's cool. Call me back when you get settled in."

"What?"

"I said call me back after you get unpacked. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, uh, but I really do have to hang up now. I'll call you back."

Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers